8 Reviews for Ysabella Jones | Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 Ysabella Jones | Photographer Reviews

Ysabella and Gretchen were so pleasant to work with! Our engagement pictures came out wonderful! Ysabella was great with working around our schedules to set up the photo shoot and even helped me find locations to shoot since we were new in town. I would recommend their services without a doubt.

Profile Picture Carla, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ysabella is a wonderful photographer, with an amazing eye and a true talent. She is a joy to work with. She is great at making people feel comfortable, while providing guidance for poses! Love working with her!

Profile Picture anya, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ysabella is a wonderful photographer. Her work is beautiful and she really knows how to capture special moments on your special day. Nothing is too hard for her and she is very flexible. Book her for your big day! You will not be disappointed! We eloped from Australia and took the risk of hiring a photographer without meeting prior to our wedding day - we were over the moon with the results. Head over to her website to see our big day. AMY & EDDY

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Ysabella. She responded very quickly and was available on a short notice. She asked right questions and made us feel calm about the whole thing. We had a city hall reception and then wanted to take pictures around San Francisco. We had about 25 guests with us and we weren't the kind of crowd who were posing all the time:) we were more like all over the place but Ysabella still managed to take amazing shots both unexpected and perfectly staged! We got our shots ready the next week after the ceremony!! Overall awesome experience and we highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Natalia, 8/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I enjoyed shooting with Ysabella. My husband and I booked our engagement session with her and our pictures turned out sooooooo awesome we booked her to do our wedding. We decided to have a destination wedding in Las Vegas. She was willing to travel to Vegas to do the shoot for a reasonable price. She did an awesome job and I highly recommend her. We have beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. I will be using her again for our next photo shoot.

Profile Picture Markheia, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Wonderful photographer! Listened to what I liked, and even helped my husband and I pose in ways that looked natural:) would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Inna, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a COLD January wedding in Tennessee, and Ysabella Jones was such a trooper. She didn't mind that I wanted "extreme" photos out in the snow. By extreme I mean, her standing on a ladder to capture my dresses long train while the snow came down. She was absolutely brilliant...marvelous! I love her, and will always call her to capture my maternity, and family photos. She is a joy!

Profile Picture Catty, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ysabella Jones was the perfect fit for us! We met her for a consultation meeting where she bought us coffee, and we watched a slideshow of her favorite images. Immediately from first impression, we knew she was our type of lady. Classy, funny, and professional. On the day of our wedding we thoroughly enjoyed not only her company, but her mother who works with her as well. Together they made the perfect duo. Ysabella caught all the moments so beautifully, while her mother caught moments when we didn’t even know she was shooting. Not only were they professional and efficient, but they were fun and friendly and added to the spirit of the day. Our photos are absolutely amazing. We HIGHLY recommended Ysabella Jones (and her mother, Gretchen) to every single one of our friends who is looking for someone to help them capture their special day.

Profile Picture User5156982, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews