Yours Truly Weddings Reviews

Yours Truly Weddings 5
Yours Truly Weddings 6
Yours Truly Weddings 7

Angela · Married on 10/31/2009

Christie at Your's Truly Weddings made our wedding perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Renata · Married on 09/12/2009

My only visit to Destin was when i got married. I had no idea what the area looked like or where I needed to go to get things done. Christie helped me out a great deal. She gave me information about places to stay while in town. She directed me by phone to the court house to get the marriage license. Overall I think she did a lot more than she was paid to do. I greatly appreciate her assistance and I highly recommend anyone to do business with her.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Rachael · Married on 02/21/2009

Christie was great! We were able to view a sample ceremony and make whatever changes we wished. She was early to the rehearsal and wedding, was very professional and provided a very lovely service. She took care of the marriage license for us which we recieved less than a week later. You can definately count on this vendor for quality work.

Sent on 03/04/2009
  • Married52113

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2013

Christiie was beyond professional and showed up to our rehearsal and wedding day early. The ceremony was short and sweet (exactly what we wanted). She also responded quickly to emails, which I REALLY appreciate because planning an out of town wedding can be stressful. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2013

ANGELA · Married on 04/07/2018

Everything was beautiful and Christie was very professional and helped to ease our concerns when it was raining on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Angela for letting us help make your day special. Good luck to you both!

Carol · Married on 05/03/2014

Our day was absolutely wonderful. Christie had everything set up for me. My day was stress free!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2013

Christie of Yours Truly Weddings was great! My original wedding was supposed to happen on 4/14/12 but I had broken my knee and had surgery only 18 days before my wedding. Christie had moved my wedding to the next year with no hassles, no problems, and no additional fees. Although we used artificial flowers, they were BEAUTIFUL! Christie had also provided with the option of an officiant, a photographer, and a coordinator which I did not use. Along with the price package and a la carte, she provided the unity of the sand in the colors I chose. The only thing negative I have to complain about is the price. Her services were cheaper than others but I still can't get over the fact I paid $200 for a decorated isle. If the price for the added isle was $50-$75, the overall rating would have been 5.O lol....But YES YES YES I encourage you to use Christie for your beach wedding decorations! It was GORGEOUS!!! Thank You Christie!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/09/2009

Christie worked well with my planner on coordinating the details.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Carrie · Married on 06/26/2013

I wanted a small simple ceremony, but sweet and something to remember but that would not cost a lot. This was perfect and Christie was wonderful from beginning to end. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to get married with a special but not costly wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

Christie Sachse of Yours Truly Weddings was amazing! She worked with me to create a wonderful day for our wedding. She was available at the drop of a hat when I had a question or to answer a quick email/phone call. I appreciate the hard work she put into our day.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was a pleasure to work with you both. Thanks for the Christmas Card. Happy Holidays!

Traci · Married on 06/16/2018

Well worth the money to have someone take care of these details for the wedding party ‼️

Sent on 06/28/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Traci. Best wishes to you both!

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Great job, easy to work with and beautiful set up!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Christine · Married on 05/21/2010

4.2

Yours Truly Weddings was one of the greatest choices that my husband and I could have ever made. Having our wedding on the beaches in Destin, FL is truly an amazing and beautiful experience. If you are looking for a small wedding in a tropical beach setting that doesn't cost a whole lot and without all the hassle, Yours Truly Weddings is a perfect choice.

Sent on 06/05/2010

Tiya · Married on 09/06/2008

I found Christie online while searching for an officiant. She was very prompt and a pleasure to work with. She was able to provide good information on the various ceremonies that she performed and was helpful. She showed up on time to the ceremony site and I felt very comfortable working with her. She was dressed appropriately for the wedding as well. I was also excited at how fast she got the marriage certificate completed and mailed in � we had our originals from the Florida marriage offices by the time we got back from the honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her to someone else

Sent on 12/23/2009

Tiya · Married on 09/06/2008

I found Christie online while searching for an officiant. She was very prompt and a pleasure to work with. She was able to provide good information on the various ceremonies that she performed and was helpful. She showed up on time to the ceremony site and I felt very comfortable working with her. She was dressed appropriately for the wedding as well. I was also excited at how fast she got the marriage certificate completed and mailed in – we had our originals from the Florida marriage offices by the time we got back from the honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

It was very easy and convenient to allow yours truly to take care of the ceremony. She even had preferred vendors on her site for people from out of town to find all the services they need. I was worried up until the day of the wedding because we didn’t have a rehearsal but everything came together and went perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 8

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kayla for letting us be a part of your special day. Best wishes and good luck to you two!