Yours Truly Weddings Reviews

Yours Truly Weddings 5
Yours Truly Weddings 6
Yours Truly Weddings 7

April · Married on 07/10/2013

We were very pleased with Yours Truly Weddings. They made everything simple for us on our special day. Thank you

Sent on 07/24/2013

Sherry · Married on 07/05/2013

The week of the 4th of July turned out to be a rainy week for our vacation and our wedding. We decided to leave early and Kristi was very accommodating to our wants. I called her on the fourth and she moved our wedding up from Friday evening to the morning. The officiate and photographer were great. Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/04/2013

David · Married on 06/29/2013

My wife and I are very glad that we chose Christie Sachse to officiate our wedding. She recommended a couple of different areas for our service based on the time and day of our choosing. Christie also gave use a few different ceremony options based on our views and the time length we wanted while standing on the beach. On an added note, she was nice enough to wait on a few guests that were running a little late, so for her patience and professionalism I thank her.

David F. MD 6/29

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/24/2013

Christie Sachsen was wonderful! Anytime I had questions she responded immediately. She was wonderful during the ceremony and made our special day even more special. We were so pleased with the whole experience! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Bethany · Married on 06/01/2013

The set up was beautiful and the colors of the flowers were amazing! I will cherish it and my beautiful pictures for ever! Not to mention how stress free this wedding was & easy on me!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/21/2013

We planned our wedding from Boston and Christie was very easy to work with. She is quick to respond to emails and questions. We picked the "Touch of Heaven" package with the bamboo arbor. Everything was beautiful. I did have a minor bump in the road but Christie was very responsive when I spoke with her about it.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Leah · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I were so pleased with the services provided by Your Truly Weddings! They made our day so special and worked with us so flexibly. I highly recommend the use of this vendor! Sweet, friendly, and very willing to help in any way!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Paula · Married on 04/28/2013

Everyone with Yours Truly was so great to work with and although I wasn't the least bit nervous about getting married, after owning my own wedding chapel and doing thousands of weddings for others I was apprehensive about outsourcing from OKC to FLA without meeting with anyone was a bit scary, but had faith in Christie and had a feeling we were on the same page. She not only met but exceeded my expectations! Thank you all for making our day special!!!! Also I might add that her vendors which I used were fantastic as well!!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Natali · Married on 04/18/2013

Christie is awesome!!! Our wedding was planned over the phone from Oklahoma any and all questions concerns were answered quickly and calmly!! Our wedding was beautiful and breathtaking!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Kamilah · Married on 04/06/2013

Wow!!!! Our ceremony was beautiful...even better than advertised!! Absolutley PERFECT!!!!! Garrick and I are so thankful that we chose this company. Christie is awesome and very professional. She always responded very quickly to my emails and phone calls throughout the process. Our officiant was sweet as pie, and our photographer was awesome!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2013

I give Yours Truly Weddings and A++++++++ Christie Sachse was our planner as well as officiant and she was wonderful! We had a small wedding on the beach just my fiance and I, our children and my mother. Christie was awesome she answered all of my questions through e-mail before we arrived in Destin and was very quick to respond at any time. The resort we stayed at advised us last minute that we would have to pay a fee to be married on their beach so Christie suggested another beach a few minutes away where the marriage could be performed for free, the price we paid Yours Truly was reasonably low..she even took a few pictures for us so my mom could be in the shots..Overall she was very professional and personable. I wouldn't have changed a thing and am so thankful my Wedding was just how I imagined it.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Lani · Married on 11/17/2012

It was beautiful and I didn't really have to do much thanks to Christie. Everyone is still talking about it!!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Lani. Best wishes to you both.

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2012

We decided to elope and only had 3 weeks to line everything out...Everything was taken care of and PERFECT with very little stress!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Carrie · Married on 10/11/2012

Christie at Yours Truly Weddings is wonderful! She helped to make our wedding day stress-free and BEAUTIFUL!!! Timothy Sachse was the best officiant, also! And last, but certainly not least, our photography Laura was FANTASTIC!!! Our photos are gorgeous and she had great ideas for poses. Thank you, Yours Truly, for a most memorable wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Renae · Married on 09/15/2012

Christie was wonderful to work with! She responded and answered all questions right away. She was affordable and made my day very easy and stress-free for me! I would do it all the same way again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2012

Yours Truly Weddings did a wonderful job on my ceremony. Christie would quickly respond anytime I had a question. My wedding setup was beautiful and just as described. The price was the best I could find in the area. I would strongly recommend Yours Truly Weddings. Everything was perfect for me.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Selina · Married on 06/20/2012

I would highly recommend Yours Truly Weddings. I live on the other side of the country and have never been to Florida, and Christie was very helpful in providing me with all of the information I needed to make sure everything went smoothly. Of course, we did run into a big hurdle with the traffic & lack of parking at the venue (we were staying in Panama City but had our wedding in Destin), but Yours Truly Weddings was extremely understanding and patient with us until we arrived. Christie also followed up with us to make sure we received our marriage license in the mail, which we received about 2.5 weeks after our wedding. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience, and I'm glad I went with Yours Truly Weddings!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Molly · Married on 05/30/2012

Yours Truly Weddings was exactly what my husband and I were looking for, for our ceremony on the beach. They were friendly, informative and - most importantly - flexible. Things didn't go to plan for our wedding and we found ourselves having to move things around with just hours to go. YTW took all the stress out of that and were as accommodating and helpful at shifting things around at the last minute as they were when we first booked them.

If you're looking for a quiet, personal package delivered by someone you know you can call with any questions or queries, Yours Truly Weddings should be top of the list.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Tonya · Married on 05/05/2012

I would highly recommend yours truly weddings. The service was awesome, on time, professional and great customer service. Yours truly wedding was a very vital part of my wedding that made my wedding day more than what I expected. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to voice my opinion about this company. Finally Christie was just great!!!! I wish I could give them a 10/5.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Tonya. Best wishes to you both. Come back for a vow renewal with us soon.

Terrie · Married on 01/14/2012

Yours Truly Weddings did an excellent job with my wedding. The Luau set up made us feel like we were in Hawaii. It was just beautiful. Their prices beat every other wedding company in town and everything was done so professionally. I recommend this company to anyone having a wedding in the Destin area. You will definately be satisfied.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Jamie · Married on 07/25/2011

I found Christie for my wedding last year. She was one of the most organized and professional people I've met. They're company did a magnificent job at making sure the whole wedding went smoothly. This turned out to be the most beautiful ceremony that anyone has ever seen. The set-up looked absolutley gorgeous. All of my guests were astonished at the high quality of the props. Christie was very accomodating about every detail of the wedding. I will definately reccomend Yours Truly Weddings to anyone I know looking to have a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

We just had our 2 yr. anniversary in April and I think about our day all the time!! It was perfect! Christie made everything so simple for me, was prompt and very professional!!! The ceremony was truly magical and we were pleased with our photos! We hope Yours Truly is still there when we renew our vows on our 10 yr. anniversary!! I recommend this company to anybody looking for a Destination wedding in FL.!! Thanks again to you all!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

jennifer · Married on 03/25/2011

i loved having them do my wedding! they was very nice and professional and gave us exactaly what we wanted and was looking for!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Christin · Married on 03/19/2011

I found that Yours Truly Weddings was the best company for us. They didnt require us to buy bigger packages like some of the other companies did. They were very friendly and helpful to us. They understood that we wanted a small intimate wedding and that is exactly what they provided us with. If you are traveling to the Destin area to get married, I highly recommend this company. They have a package that will fit your needs and budget. Christy and her husband were amazing to us. :)

Sent on 04/06/2011

Shadra · Married on 06/19/2010

Yours truly did an excellent job of setting up our arbor, chairs, flowers, etc. on the beach. They made sure the area was smoothed out. The minister they provided was fantastic. They did exactly what we paid them to do which was fabulous. We had no problems at all with them. They communicate with you regularly, even make sure you receive your marriage license after the wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2010