Yours Truly Weddings Reviews

Yours Truly Weddings 7
  • John

John Hutt · Getting married on 07/09/2020

A great service!

Stephanie was very responsive, available, helpful in making sure all of the details were covered beforehand, and not to mention, very affordable. If you're looking for a nice beach wedding, from a simple ceremony to several guests, be sure and check into Yours Truly Weddings.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words John, it is much appreciated! I wish you and Renee the very best!

Cynthia Patrick · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazingly professional!

Stephanie was truly a blessing . From start to finish she helped with every aspect of our dream wedding ! She was very knowledgeable and professional and I hope everyone will give her and her company the opportunity to help you plan and achieve your special wedding. !

Sent on 10/05/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for choosing Yours Truly Weddings to help bring your special day to life! It means the most. I wish you and John the very best!

Heidi · Married on 09/13/2019

We booked the Touch of Heaven package with Christie at Yours Truly Weddings for my daughter's destination wedding in May & could not have been more pleased with her responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility. THe wedding ceremony was divine and was even better than we could've imagined . The photographer Laura was unobtrusive but very involved with getting good shots of the couple & the entire wedding party. I highly recommend Christie & Yours Truly Weddings for a beach wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2015
  • Lesa

Lesa Limon · Married on 09/04/2019

Vow Renewal

Stephanie was very sweet, friendly and accommodating to our needs. Fast to answer emails when I had questions/concerns. She even met up with us the day before to go over how things would take place without charging us a rehearsal fee. We did the family sand ceremony with our 3 kids and love our little heart shaped sand bottle. Love their different packet options that worked with our budget. One brother in law did our pictures and one brother in law brought a blue tooth speaker for our music and she was completely ok with that. Our 15 year vow renewal was short and sweet just how we wanted it!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Yours Truly Weddings 8
    Yours Truly Weddings 9
    Yours Truly Weddings 10

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lesa! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Your special vow renewal was beautiful. Best wishes to you and Abe! :)

Teresa Peck · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome Experience!

Working with Stephanie at "Yours Truly" to coordinate our ceremony was such a pleasant experience. I chose the site on-line and worked with her through email, text and telephone calls. She was very responsive and answered any questions or concerns I had. Our day was beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Teresa. Your special day was simply beautiful. I wish you both the very best!
  • Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne Daugherty · Married on 08/30/2019

Professional, personable, caring , perfect!!

Stephanie is the one to ask for when it comes to wedding ceremonies. She was professional personable caring and puts her heart into performing her ceremonies. When we renew our vows we are coming to her again for sure!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jo-Anne! Your kind words mean the most. I can't wait to see you and Gerhardt again for your vow renewal!

Thomas Riley · Married on 08/10/2019

The Riley wedding

They were great with helping us get our day organized and patient with us as well

Sent on 08/25/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Thomas, we really appreciate it! We wish you both the best! Come back and see us for your vow renewal!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer & William Smith · Married on 08/09/2019

5 star ... totally took care of our special day , had no worries and e wry thing turned out perfect !!

Told her what we wanted she totally took care of everything for us ! All we had to do was show up .. very very pleased !!
    Highly recommend !!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Yours Truly Weddings 11

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and William! We greatly appreciate your kind words, and wish you both the very best!

Keith Gibson · Married on 07/12/2019

Surprise wedding for my wife

They were very friendly and extremely helpful! My wife and I were completely sarcastic wirh the experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Keith. Best wishes to you both! Come back to see us for your vow renewal. Take care.

Kara Smith · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent and professional

Very friendly and personable. Will use them again if we renew our vows again.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Yours Truly Weddings 12
    Yours Truly Weddings 13
    Yours Truly Weddings 14
    Yours Truly Weddings 15

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kara! Best wishes to both of you. Come back to see us one day to renew your vows. Would love to be a part of that.
  • Jlyn1212

Jlyn1212 · Married on 05/14/2019

Stress free

Simple elopement that she made a breeze without the stress. Always responded promptly to my questions. Excellent.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes to you both! Please come back for your vow renewal next time.

Stevie · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I planned a wedding in Destin VERY last minute. Christie was so helpful with the whole process. She assisted me in getting a location at the last minute that I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. She was very responsive to calls and emails, and ensured that everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend her services if you're getting married in the area.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks again Stevie. We wish the both of you the best!

N · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome experience. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! Best wishes to you both.

J · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome weeding planner. Took all the organizarion worries away. Photographer was top notch.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. Best wishes to you both!

Laurel · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was at sunrise, and in the rain. But we didn't have to worry about a thing. The setup, and service was amazing.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Laurel. Best wishes to you too! Come back and visit.

Sharon · Married on 01/20/2018

Truly beautiful And very professional. Christie was amazing with quick response to all of my questions, because I was not from Destin, but We love it some much!!!! You’re the best!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 16

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sharon. So sweet. Best wishes and come back to see us.

LaTia · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely the best!!!!!! I didn't have to do anything but show up. I am in love with the whole process!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Our pleasure. Come back to see us and Happy New Year!

Mia · Married on 12/20/2017

Yours Truly Weddings is amazing! Christie was amazing! She responded so fast to emails and answered all the questions I had! She even knew of a back up place just in case it rained! She helped make our day special! Thank you Christie, we couldn’t have done it without you! I highly recommend her for all your wedding needs!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 17

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

You are so welcome, Mia. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both.

Blanca · Married on 07/29/2017

I I booked via email only from out of state and Christie was great! She was prompt in responding and made making accommodations for our vowels.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Blanca. I wish the both of you two much happiness. Best wishes to you both.

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2017

Helped us plan the perfect beach wedding literally overnight! Wonderful experience working with these people. My husband and I were fortunate to find them.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy. We hope you come back to visit and possibly do a vow renewal with us one day. Best wishes to you both.

Esmeralda · Married on 07/26/2017

Great people to work with! Would highly recommend to anyone! Responds quickly and made our day perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Esmeralda. Best wishes to you both. Your pictures came out beautiful.

Teresa · Married on 07/22/2017

We really couldn't afford a big weeding, but we really wanted to get married on the beach!! You all made that happen for us!! Our minister even put us in front of the waves on the sandy beach !! Our was awsome!! Some of my co-workers are even thinking about renewing their vowels like this and others wish they had done it!! You guys are so awsome!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa. We are so glad we were able to make your wedding day special. Please come back to see us. Take care.

Megan · Married on 06/28/2017

Christie was amazing! We planned to surprise our family with a beach wedding during our family vacation in Seagrove. Christie and Amanda were fabulous helping us keep our secret and even hide out in the driveway until it was time for them to sneak down to the beach for our "family pictures" aka surprise wedding. Christie was so friendly, prompt and always answered any questions. Very accommodating and easy. I would definitely recommend Your Truly Weddings to anyone planning a beach wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Megan for the kind words. Amanda and I had fun with your family. It's always such a joy when we see so much love in a family. Take care and come back to see us.

Hillary · Married on 05/20/2017

Christie was beyond incredible! I was so nervous about having our wedding out of state, and having no clue what to do but from the very moment I emailed Christie she immediately called me. She answered all my questions, and she was so sweet. Throughout the six months of planning Christie was kind, patient, and full of guidance. She made us feel so comfortable, and eased any nervousness we had. Any time I had a change she never had a problem. She kept in touch regularly. I couldn't wait to meet her. When the big day arrived she was at the venue before I was, and everything was setup so beautifully. Our ceremony was perfect and we didn't even have a run through, lol. Should I ever renew my vows she'll be the first I call. Anybody looking to book their wedding on the beach don't hesitate to contact Christie!!! She will make your dreams come true! Yours Truly Weddings' customer service, support, and professionalism surpassed any expectations I had, and then some. Thank you Christie from the bottom of my heart for making our day so sweet and special!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary. You are so sweet and I am so happy for the both of you. Please come back and visit soon. Best wishes to you both.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2016

If you are doing a destination wedding this is the company to use! Christie was so very helpful and accommodating. Would recommend this company to anyone

Sent on 11/03/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. Best wishes to you both.