Yours Truly Weddings Reviews

Yours Truly Weddings 5
Yours Truly Weddings 6
Yours Truly Weddings 7

Heidi · Getting married on 09/13/2019

We booked the Touch of Heaven package with Christie at Yours Truly Weddings for my daughter's destination wedding in May & could not have been more pleased with her responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility. THe wedding ceremony was divine and was even better than we could've imagined . The photographer Laura was unobtrusive but very involved with getting good shots of the couple & the entire wedding party. I highly recommend Christie & Yours Truly Weddings for a beach wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kara Smith · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent and professional

Very friendly and personable. Will use them again if we renew our vows again.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Yours Truly Weddings 8
    Yours Truly Weddings 9
    Yours Truly Weddings 10
    Yours Truly Weddings 11

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kara! Best wishes to both of you. Come back to see us one day to renew your vows. Would love to be a part of that.
  • Jlyn1212

Jlyn1212 · Married on 05/14/2019

Stress free

Simple elopement that she made a breeze without the stress. Always responded promptly to my questions. Excellent.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes to you both! Please come back for your vow renewal next time.

N · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome experience. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! Best wishes to you both.

J · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome weeding planner. Took all the organizarion worries away. Photographer was top notch.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. Best wishes to you both!

Laurel · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was at sunrise, and in the rain. But we didn't have to worry about a thing. The setup, and service was amazing.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Laurel. Best wishes to you too! Come back and visit.

Sharon · Married on 01/20/2018

Truly beautiful And very professional. Christie was amazing with quick response to all of my questions, because I was not from Destin, but We love it some much!!!! You’re the best!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 12

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sharon. So sweet. Best wishes and come back to see us.

LaTia · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely the best!!!!!! I didn't have to do anything but show up. I am in love with the whole process!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Our pleasure. Come back to see us and Happy New Year!

Mia · Married on 12/20/2017

Yours Truly Weddings is amazing! Christie was amazing! She responded so fast to emails and answered all the questions I had! She even knew of a back up place just in case it rained! She helped make our day special! Thank you Christie, we couldn’t have done it without you! I highly recommend her for all your wedding needs!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 13

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

You are so welcome, Mia. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both.

Blanca · Married on 07/29/2017

I I booked via email only from out of state and Christie was great! She was prompt in responding and made making accommodations for our vowels.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Blanca. I wish the both of you two much happiness. Best wishes to you both.

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2017

Helped us plan the perfect beach wedding literally overnight! Wonderful experience working with these people. My husband and I were fortunate to find them.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy. We hope you come back to visit and possibly do a vow renewal with us one day. Best wishes to you both.

Esmeralda · Married on 07/26/2017

Great people to work with! Would highly recommend to anyone! Responds quickly and made our day perfect and stress free!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Esmeralda. Best wishes to you both. Your pictures came out beautiful.

Teresa · Married on 07/22/2017

We really couldn't afford a big weeding, but we really wanted to get married on the beach!! You all made that happen for us!! Our minister even put us in front of the waves on the sandy beach !! Our was awsome!! Some of my co-workers are even thinking about renewing their vowels like this and others wish they had done it!! You guys are so awsome!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa. We are so glad we were able to make your wedding day special. Please come back to see us. Take care.

Megan · Married on 06/28/2017

Christie was amazing! We planned to surprise our family with a beach wedding during our family vacation in Seagrove. Christie and Amanda were fabulous helping us keep our secret and even hide out in the driveway until it was time for them to sneak down to the beach for our "family pictures" aka surprise wedding. Christie was so friendly, prompt and always answered any questions. Very accommodating and easy. I would definitely recommend Your Truly Weddings to anyone planning a beach wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Megan for the kind words. Amanda and I had fun with your family. It's always such a joy when we see so much love in a family. Take care and come back to see us.

Hillary · Married on 05/20/2017

Christie was beyond incredible! I was so nervous about having our wedding out of state, and having no clue what to do but from the very moment I emailed Christie she immediately called me. She answered all my questions, and she was so sweet. Throughout the six months of planning Christie was kind, patient, and full of guidance. She made us feel so comfortable, and eased any nervousness we had. Any time I had a change she never had a problem. She kept in touch regularly. I couldn't wait to meet her. When the big day arrived she was at the venue before I was, and everything was setup so beautifully. Our ceremony was perfect and we didn't even have a run through, lol. Should I ever renew my vows she'll be the first I call. Anybody looking to book their wedding on the beach don't hesitate to contact Christie!!! She will make your dreams come true! Yours Truly Weddings' customer service, support, and professionalism surpassed any expectations I had, and then some. Thank you Christie from the bottom of my heart for making our day so sweet and special!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary. You are so sweet and I am so happy for the both of you. Please come back and visit soon. Best wishes to you both.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2016

If you are doing a destination wedding this is the company to use! Christie was so very helpful and accommodating. Would recommend this company to anyone

Sent on 11/03/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. Best wishes to you both.

Chris · Married on 10/15/2016

I researched several different companies before my spouse and I got married and the thing that won me over was the quick response to my questions, the level of professionalism, and the genuine attention to our needs.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

We appreciate the kind feedback Chris. Best wishes and happiness to you both.

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2016

Christie helped us arrange a small private ceremony on very short notice. She was able to help suggest locations and arrangements. We were very pleased.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. We wish you all the best.

Catherine · Married on 10/02/2016

They were great! Didn't worry about a thing! Very professional! Photographer was awesome, too!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Catherine. Best wishes to you both!

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2016

Christie was wonderful to work with and took care of everything! I couldn’t have been more pleased. It was beautiful and just as I wanted! I would highly recommend Yours Truly!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Yours Truly Weddings 14
    Yours Truly Weddings 15
    Yours Truly Weddings 16
    Yours Truly Weddings 17

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. Best wishes to you both!!

Andrea · Married on 06/04/2016

Yours Truly Weddings came into our planning process three months prior to our wedding day. I called Christie after we had to cut ties with another wedding company out of Niceville, FL. I was pretty much hysterical the first time I called Christie. She made every effort to make sure I was okay, and worked with us to make sure our destination wedding happened since we live out of state. I wish I could give Yours Truly Weddings 10 out of 10 stars. Christie was quick to respond any time I emailed her (I always got a same day response.) If I called her and had to leave a message I always got a response within an hour or two from her. Laura who was our photographer the day of the wedding was very professional and amazing as well. She was very patient, and listened to everything we asked of her. She also gave us our pictures in a timely manner, and I must say they turned out wonderful!!!! I wish I could say more about the officiant but I didn't really have the chance to meet him before the wedding since we were dealing with thunderstorms, and trying to work around those. I will say that he was very professional, and congratulated us before he left. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Weddings to anyone. They made our wedding absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Andrea for the wonderful review. We try to make every couple feel relaxed and special, just as you should be. Best wishes to you both!

Christie was very helpful in planning our ceremony. With just a few days notice before the wedding, she was able to accommodate all of our needs as well as give helpful advice for the ceremony. She was also very timely in her responses.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Jeff · Married on 04/05/2016

Very responsive to every question we had. Wayne Frost was very professional and also an Air Force veteran. I would definitely refer them to anyone I know who is planning on getting married in the Destin area.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jeff. Best wishes to you both. Come back soon to visit.

Sabrina · Married on 10/16/2015

She was beyond helpful and made our experience so simple and easy!! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sabrina. Best wishes to you both.