Yours Truly Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mariah B. Getting married on 04/25/2022

Stephanie was amazing from start to finish! She gave us our dream beach wedding!

Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails in a timely manner and made sure that we had everything we needed down to the finest detail for our perfect day. Stephanie did everything, we literally just had to show up. It was the best thing ever!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Mariah! :) It was a pleasure working with you, and I wish you and Jacob the very best!
  • Brad
    Brad D. Married on 08/07/2021

Beach Wedding

Wedding was booked through Kristina Breffitt, Princess Wedding, 850.320.8291, kbreffitt@prwedding.com, Website: www.prwedding.com

Fantastic service. Due to the Covid Virus we eloped to Ft Walton Beach Florida so it was just the two of us, the minister (John), and a photographer. The wedding service was exceptional and a beautiful magical moment on the beach with the waves in the background. Our photographer took beautiful photos, our minister was creative and sincere with our ceremony. Thank you

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Brad and Sharon, thank you so much for the kind words! It is much appreciated! Best wishes to you two!
    Jeff C. Married on 07/08/2021

Just what we wanted!!!!

Stephanie was awesome, communicated so well. Had weather issues with hurricane Elsa but Stephanie took care of everything.
    So lucky we found her, made our evening everything we had hoped for. Amanda' pictures were exactly what we wanted.
    Couldn't of gone any better, highly recommend!!!!

Jeff and Tory,

Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review! It was a joy working with you both, and being a part of your special day! My absolute best wishes to you for the future! :)
    Jalynn Married on 07/05/2021

Knocked it out of the park!

We are from Missouri and had Stephanie as the officiant for my parents 20th wedding anniversary. This was a surprise from my Dad to my Mom. She helped make this absolutely special!! We spoke multiple times before the day and day of. Our celebration was supposed to be at 6:30PM but the weather was only going to be clear between 2-3pm. She switched this to 2pm and was super flexible!! She met my dad at the beach parking lot, walked him to the best open spot she could find and I showed up with my Mom a few minutes later for the surprise. The script was amazing and related to their relationship so well. This was a very special day for the family and was super well priced. Strongly recommend, loved how professional she was.

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

JaLynn, you are so kind! Thank you so much for your positive review. I loved working with you and your family to make this day special. :) My very best to each one of you!
    Jalynn Married on 07/05/2021

Knocked it out of the park!

James K. Married on 05/28/2021

Beautiful beach wedding

Our beach wedding was so beautiful. Stephanie Fitch was professional, punctual, and provided everything that was promised. Thank you so much for my perfect sunset wedding!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

James, thank you SO much for the positive feedback and kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your sunset beach wedding. I wish you both the very best!
    Amanda P. Married on 05/25/2021

Pagel Wedding 5/25/2021

Stephanie made our beach elopement magical! She was a dream to work with. She quickly responds to any emails you send her. She had such an attention to detail, the decor she set up in the beach for us was amazing! We had never met her before and still the wedding went perfectly. I also need to credit the photographer, Amanda, for the wonderful and beautiful photos! Definitely go for the 100 photos! Worthy every penny. Spend your money on yourself and elope.

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Amanda, thank you SO much for your sweet compliments and positive feedback! I absolutely loved working with you, and being a part of your beautiful beach elopement. I wish nothing but the very best to you and Sam, and your future together as husband and wife! :)
    R Lauder Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect experience!

Stephanie was amazing to work with, always super helpful, quick with communication, and did a beautiful job!! Would absolutely recommend her!!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to me. Your ceremony was just beautiful - thank you for allowing me to be a part of it! My best to you and Ronnie!
    Chiquita T. Married on 05/22/2021

May 22nd wedding

Thank you so much for everything!! You made my wedding day everything I dream of thank you!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Chiquita, thank you so much for your kind words!! I am thrilled to hear your wedding day was exactly what you always dreamed of! I wish you and Sergio the very best on your journey together!
  • Nadira
    Nadira Married on 05/17/2021

Made last minute elopement planning easy!

Our beach elopement was officiated by Stephanie from Yours Truly Weddings. We live local, but were trying to plan our elopement last minute while both being out of state. Communication went really easy, Stephanie was very responsive and understanding, and she was also able to get the required beach permit for our location. We received multiple templates for the ceremony, but she is flexible in case you want to make it more personal. We definitely recommend Stephanie if you want a beautiful ceremony and stress free planning. We can’t thank you enough, our small intimate ceremony was perfect!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Nadira and Joshua, it was a pleasure to help plan and officiate your intimate beach ceremony. You two are a wonderful couple! Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback, as they are much appreciated! I wish you both nothing but the best!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Married on 05/13/2021

Best Wedding Planner!!

I reached out to many wedding planners in Destin, FL when deciding that my husband and I wanted to renew our vows. Stephanie called me back the same day and was so pleasant. She explained the costs, what she recommended, and inquired about what we wanted. Since we were planning from a distance (North Carolina, to be specific) we needed Stephanie to coordinate everything for us. We would only arrive three days prior to the event. Stephanie went above and beyond. She was very responsive to every email and kept in touch during the planning process, which was about 3 months. Upon arrival to the wedding location, everything was perfect. The minister she chose for us was even better than I expected. Having not met him prior to the wedding, I was worried that the ceremony may not have been as personal. He took the time to get to know our story and make contact before the renewal. If you didn't know, you would have thought he was a family friend, that's how well he officiated the ceremony. Stephanie chose the best photographer in the area and our pictures turned out amazing. The day was perfect! I know that this was only due to the fact that we chose Stephanie to plan our day! You will not regret entrusting Yours Truly, and Stephanie to make your day PERFECT!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Rebecca, I can't thank you enough for your absolutely wonderful review! Your heartfelt words of appreciation mean the world to me. I am so thankful that my team and I were able to create a memory for you, Kyle, and your family that will last a lifetime! We wish each one of you the very best for the future! Thanks SO much again!!
    Patience M. Married on 05/08/2021

Speechless!

Stephanie was beyond amazing. Every need of mine she met, every issue I had she fixed. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Patience and Adam, thank you so much for your sweet review! I appreciate it very much! All my best to you both!
  • Andrew
    Andrew B. Married on 04/22/2021

Very pleasant

Stephanie was very nice and perfect for our situation,very responsive and was easy to work with and I highly recommend her for any marriage service you need..thanks again Stephanie...drew and amy

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Drew and Amy, thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. It means the world to me! I wish you both the very best! :)
    Char Married on 04/16/2021

Fabulous vow renewal!

My hubby and I hired Stephanie and the team for our 5 year anniversary vow renewal ceremony. She was so professional and made us feel comfortable. Prior to the ceremony she constantly checked in, which was most appreciated!!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Char and Charles, I am thrilled to hear your feedback. It is much appreciated! Thanks so much for choosing Yours Truly Weddings. I wish you both the very best! :)
  • Heather
    Heather K. Married on 03/27/2021

Awesome team

Stephanie at Yours Truly is amazing to work with! She is super friendly and helpful, very professional, and extremely responsive to all my inquiries. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for an officiant or any other wedding services!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Aron the very best!
    Jamie L. Married on 03/16/2021

Yours truly weddings

Stephanie was awesome and made our special day a day to remember!!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jamie! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. I wish you both the very best!
    Hayley O. Married on 01/07/2021

Wonderful!

Stephanie was amazing and so so helpful in helping our big day come together. She was flexible and provided alternative options when there was a chance of inclement weather. Very friendly, professional, and left us feeling confident going into our big day!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Hayley, thank you SO much for your kind words! They mean the most to me. I wish you and Dillon the very best on your journey together!
    Christine P. Married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful Experience

It was so nice working with Stephanie. Our little private ceremony in Rocky Bayou State Park went so smooth! She was definitely a pleasure to work with, super sweet, very responsive and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Christine, thank you so much for your sweet review! I appreciate it greatly. Your special day was simply beautiful. I wish you and Shelby the very best for the future together!
    Michelle N. Married on 10/24/2020

Yours Truly Weddings

Stephanie is AMAZING! She is very friendly & PROFESSIONAL. Finding Yours Truly Weddings was the best thing I done to plan a wedding in another state at the last minute. I didn’t have to worry about anything except the weather! Highly recommend!!!!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to me! You were a joy to work with, and I wish you and Scott the very best on your journey together as husband and wife!
    Alisha R. Married on 09/26/2020

100% perfect

Yours truly wedding helped make our special day so perfect for us. They were outstanding about responding and helping us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Alisha and JonBradley - you two were a pleasure to work with, and your special day was beautiful! It was a joy to be a part of! I wish you both the very best!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 09/19/2020

Top notch and professional !

Stephanie was wonderful, stayed in contact with us the whole time. She checked on us to see if we needed anything, she did a wonderful service and was exactly what we were looking for and went above and beyond her duties to get our marriage license to go through when we had problems with it because of the hurricane! I would definetely recommend her to anyone !

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Lindsey and Patrick, thank you so much for your positive feedback - I appreciate it greatly! You two were a joy to work with, and I wish you both the absolute best on your journey together!
    Daniel G. Married on 09/12/2020

A wonderful experience!

Very happy with the service I received from Yours Truly Weddings. I kept in constant communication throughout the process leading to the wedding and even after. Every question and request I had was answered promptly and the ceremony was beautiful. We got exactly what we wanted and would recommend Yours Truly to anyone. Five stars all the way!

Daniel,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Your ceremony was a joy to be a part of! I wish you and Melanie the best on your new journey together!
  • DesmondRashad.com
    Desmondrashad.com Married on 09/09/2020

How a beach wedding should be! Perfect!

From flowers to location Stephanie was there to help and make the process easy, especially with us being from Georgia! We can't thank her enough. It was stress free planning the wedding which made the wedding day even more relaxing. I highly recommend Yours Truly Weddings if you're looking for a beautiful beach wedding.

Des & Christy Jones

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Desmond and Christy! It is greatly appreciated. I wish you both the very best!
  • Jaryn
    Jaryn H. Married on 09/04/2020

Dependable, Flexible, and Helpful

Stephanie was beyond helpful with every little detail leading up to our wedding day. We had a few hiccups a few days before regarding county restrictions with the pandemic. However, Stephanie remained calm and was beyond reassuring that she would do anything to make our day perfect, and she did just that! She helped us find a new location days before our ceremony, set up chairs and decorations, and guided us through the entire process with ease! Their services are top notch, affordable, and remained professional and seamless!

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Jaryn, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of you and Kevin's special day! It is my pleasure to be as helpful and accommodating as I can be! I appreciate your wonderful review greatly, and I wish you two the best on your journey together!
  • Z
    Zayra R. Married on 07/24/2020

Exceptional

Stephanie is very professional and helpful with any questions that you may have. I recommend her 100%. Everything was beautiful! Thanks

Yours Truly Weddings's reply:

Zayra, thank you so much for your sweet review! It means so much to me. Best wishes to you and Abraham!