18 Reviews for Yours Truly Wedding Albums

18 Yours Truly Wedding Albums Reviews

I just wish the parent albums could be made separately. I loved how my wedding album turned out. I never spend that much money on things and it was worth every penny. I just would like to have had one made for my mom and I didn't think to do it at the time of making my wedding album.

Profile Picture User4880026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.9

I was very excited to find a wedding album that was professional quality and didn't cost $3000. I have not received the album yet to discern the quality. I was satisfied with the process of ordering the album, it was very easy to navigate the website for the most part, although it was not intuitive on how to use the discount that I had so I had to call. That was an easy call and the solution was immediate. My big problem was with the speed of production. We were promised a 10 business day turn around which would have our albums to us with plenty of time to send out the parent albums to our mothers for mothers day. However, the albums took an extra week+ and now we will miss the date. Considering that the cost of those is pretty steep, this was a very frustrating delay. If a company sets a production time (two weeks is a pretty long lead time anyway), it needs to meet the timeline, its bad business to do anything different.

Profile Picture User6662505, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are absolutely in love with our wedding album! It was a very easy process to upload pics and work with the designer. Designer always responded quickly with requested revisions which I appreciated. Wish we could have created separate, smaller, parent albums. Our parents were not interested in the "mini" version of our album which is what they offer.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
2.3

Make sure that you follow up the day after you send anything. And stay on top of them! They "lost" my order and were not specific on any instructions or updates so my album came very late. However, when it arrived it was gorgeous! Definitely worth the money, just try to avoid the headaches and make sure they honor your coupons!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emma, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy with my wedding album. Yours Truly placed all the pictures perfectly, I didn't need to change a thing. I only tweaked the cover. I will cherish this for years to come! I also received the parent albums. Both my parents and in laws absolutely loved them. I would highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone looking for a company to put together these precious memories!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What beautiful albums! I found Yours Truly through social media, and was impressed by their selection and creative layouts. They were very responsive, made notes of the favorite pictures we wanted to include, and made suggestions making the process less overwhelming. There is ample opportunity to view and make any necessary changes, but their creative department has a wonderful eye for what looks great. The finished product is impressive, to say the least. High quality products which make for an heirloom to enjoy for years to come. The parent albums are just as beautiful. They are a miniature of the main album with lighter-weight paper and cover, but no less impressive. While we did find a technical issue with a few of our pages upon receipt of our albums, Yours Truly customer service was right on top of the issue, and took care of it quickly without extra charge. The long and short of it, we LOVE our albums! Thank you, Yours Truly!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/1/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The website is EXTREMELY user friendly and very interactive. Even though I was not the one actually doing the designing I had a say every step of the way. I was able to pick every detail from the cover material, to the color, to the style of the layout, to the thickness of the pages. The best part is, before the album gets finalized I was sent a preview of the entire thing. If there was anything I wanted changed (which there wasn't because it was so beautiful the first time around), they would do it. The final product is absolutely perfect, something my husband and I can cherish forever.

Profile Picture User3352196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

In trying to find a service to create my wedding album, yourstrulyweddingalbums was exactly what I was looking for. The process was very easy and straightforward in terms of picking which styles, covers, colors, pages, etc. I was very pleased that I was able to have input on the layout of pages and was easily able to contact the company. My album is more than I could have hoped for and it preserves our day perfectly, I love it!

Profile Picture User4385674, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm impressed, and I am a hard to impress girl. I had my pictures on a scan drive for a year and was getting very frustrated that i have not done anything with them. So when I received an email from Davids Bridal--- I had to jump.

The scenario: I had professional photographer that edited and took over 2,000 pictures. I always able to upload 800 pictures, and then Dropbox the rest. I had difficulties using a MAC computer as their software is not compatible with Safari. However you if download Mozilla it works on the MAC like normal.

The process was easy, the hardest was uploading the pictures since there is a file size cap. Once you get through that--- your pretty much "relaxed". I chose the 10 by 10, You nique, leather, thick pages, with silver gliding, and I got a parent copy. Yes, I went all out, and I was expecting Results. :)

The design team does a GREAT-AWESOME job in organizing and presenting the day of your wedding story line. I loved how they used MY pictures for background, and really understood the important of a wedding album and making it personal and unique.

I was extremely impressed and how I was not rushed during the edit process, and I was able to say what I liked and did not like, and what I wanted modified, etc. I asked for 5 revisions on 5 pages.

The presentation was awesome, one look at the album IN THE BOX, I knew i got my moneys worth. And after 3 minutes, I knew the expense was well WORTH it.

Profile Picture User5601141, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot thank Yours Truly enough for the BEAUTIFUL wedding album!! We are over the moon excited and so impressed with the quality. I never dreamt of having a wedding album this nice. The creativity and design of each page is fantastic and its seriously more than we could have imagined. Thank you so very much again. We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Shari, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The album was of top notch quality. I was very impressed at the arrangement of all the pictures. You can tell that they are very professional and have a great eye for photos. Thanks again for the wonderful album.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yours Truly Wedding Albums did an amazing job on our wedding album!!! We could have not been more happy with their customer service, from their detailed job to the great and unique work they did. They worked together with us very closely on our wedding album even when we were fare away and via email we had very quick respond on every change we needed to make. Overall, they did am amazing job and I cannot wait for them to make my baby shower album next!
Keisar Family

Profile Picture Ilana, 2/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yours Truly created a wonderful memory album for my 21st birthday. I have never seen such an amazing art work on an album, from its leather cover to the quality of the pages. This is a gift that I will have in my house for a life time. I recommended this album to be create for any event that needs to be remembered and cherished for a life time.
Alex

Profile Picture Ilana, 2/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were so nice and my album was amazing!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristine, 10/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding album turned out beautifully, exactly what I had envisioned only I didn't have to do all the work of sorting through over 1100 photos and arranging them. We did an album with 125 photos and I think we only switched out maybe 5 of the photos that they had chosen for us and in terms of the arrangement I think we only swapped around 2 photos on two pages so they really did a great job with very little input from us. Everyone we have shown it to has absolutely loved it!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was impressed at the quality of the book. They took our professionally taken wedding pictures and turned them into something we will cherish for years to come.

Profile Picture User5174067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Your Truly wedding albums completely delivered! Our wedding album was beautiful and better than we anticipated. The layouts were unique and the album is well made. The customer service was fantastic and quick to help with any questions. I have recommended their product to all my married friends who have been waiting for a great site like Yours Truly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/16/13, 1 Review
3.8

ADDENDUM: Was contacted by customer service department regarding dissatisfaction. They insisted on allowing them to address my concerns. My husband and I requested a new album be made consistent with what we had ordered instead of a 2nd time fixing of our current album so to not decrease the value and integrity of it. This was done with no questions asked. Received new album on 3 days ago. Looks nice. Noticed that the "photo insert" area on cover is about 1/4 inch shorter in width and length compared to original album received. Not sure why the change to a smaller photo insert area on cover but the photo was centered at least, and there were no gaps in the gilding.
ORIGINAL: Company makes the process of creating your wedding album less stressful to some degree. During the process, the customer support is helpful and patient when you are able to make contact with them. Actually making contact with someone there can be difficult at times. My main frustration with the company and why I would not recommend them to anyone does not have to do with the process but the final product. The final product is not what is agreed on when finalized or submitted. Actually, there is no guarantee to what you will receive. Initially, my album did not come with what I had requested and paid for. After a back-and-forth conversation, it was decided that my album would have to be sent back to have revised. I did not want to have to send my album back and have the additional manipulation of it but had no choice. The final product has been received. I will have to live with the disappointment since I'm exhausted with the company and the process. My wedding album's front cover picture is not centered. And the first few pages are not straight nor do they lie flat. Due to this, a side few of the album shows gaps and spaces instead of a smooth gilded finish. I am disappointed and not happy about the final product.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/1/10, 1 Review