45 Reviews for Yours Truly Media

One Event/Day (2)
DVD (2)
Documentary (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Yours Truly Media is THE BEST!! I’m so happy I hired them for my wedding on June 23rd in the Catskills, New York.

Leading up to my wedding, I was going back and forth on if a videographer was worth it. I already had a great photographer – did I need a videographer too? After some convincing from family and friends, (who assured me having those special moments forever on film would be worth it), I decided to explore my options. I stumbled upon Yours Truly through The Knot and I couldn’t have been happier with how their work turned out. Amy was beyond helpful answering all of my questions leading up to the wedding. And Joe and his team of videographers were tremendous day of. Even the post production team were great answering my questions. Leading up to the wedding, I provided Joe with some feedback on what I wanted captured and the style of clip I was going for. Joe totally understood where I was coming from and provided valuable insight. He was super receptive to my notes and (with the post production team) definitely incorporated all feedback into the final clip. Yours Truly Media delivered on everything that I had wanted and more.

Yours Truly Media is professional, responsive and extremely talented. They were so lovely to work with through the entire wedding process and exceeded my expectations. I am so appreciative of all their work that went into re-creating my perfect day through film and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a best-in-class videographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Yours Truly Media did a fantastic job capturing important elements of our wedding and putting them all together in an amazing video. The Yours Truly Media team was punctual and had a great sense of creating memorable video shots. They were very professional in all their communications and did a great job in keeping us updated on how things were progressing. I would recommend Yours Truly Media for your wedding

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I just received my wedding highlight video and I am in awe!! They made it everything I had envisioned and more. The music, the flow, the clips they put in, everything was perfect. I’ve watched it over 10 times since I’ve received it. I can not say enough good things about yours truly! Highly recommend. 5 stars is not enough!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our camera guys (Mikey and Chris) were so awesome. I was worried about coordinating certain details and little changes that happened the day of but they showed up ready to go. I thought I may have to communicate with them more or something but no they got this and went with the flow all day. You will be surprised how much you appreciate this little skill. I didn't even know they were there with cameras! Video came out great! Despite a lot going wrong on my day they gave me all the good stuff. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

My now wife (Sarah) and I debated for the longest time to even bother paying for a videographer. Let’s face it, it is expensive. Well, let me answer that one now. YES! Hands down budget for one. However, you will not want just any guy with a camera. Yours Truly is the only way to go for such an occasion. Sarah and I couldn't have been happier with the team from start to finish. We originally just went with the highlight package, the 3-5 minute video. We are able to meet Joe in person and after talking with him in depth and him understanding what we wanted, he suggested to upgrade the package to the 5-7 min video. Joe was not pushy but rather trying to get us the best bang for our day. After discussing the upgrade with Sarah over the next few days and making financial adjustments, we decided to take a leap of faith and upgrade. That was best decision we could have made and so glad we did as the Yours Truly team captured everything and more about our wedding. We had beach wedding so capturing the environment was key and fortunately they were able to fly the drone for various portions of our wedding (including the sparkler send-off). But more importantly, they captured who Sarah and I were as a couple and what was important to us. They highlighted our families and even incorporated our siblings narrating throughout the video. Yours Truly took the time to make our video unique and made it different from all the other videos one can see floating around. We have watched the video so many times and we are proud to show all our families including some of the grandparents who could not make it. If you haven’t made up your mind by the end of this, you are overthinking it. Take it from a guy who went through just about all of the videographer vendors on major wedding sites and who came back to this company. Let them video one of the happiest days of your life because that day will fly by, but don’t worry – you will be able to relive it over and over thanks to Yours Truly Media

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Yours Truly captured our wedding day so perfectly! We also got our video back very quickly. I was very picky and asked for several changes after they shared the first highlight video and they made all the changes I requested, no questions asked. The day of, they were very professional and captured many moments/details that we didn’t get to see the day of but were thrilled to see in our video. We are so happy with our final video and will forever cherish it!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had a wonderful experience with Yours Truly Media! We enjoyed our initial phone consultation with them where they took the time out to get to know us as a couple and get all the details of what we envisioned for our wedding. They responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns, which really put us at ease. When we received our highlights video, we were really impressed by their talent and quality of work at putting together all the important parts of our big day. The videographers were extremely pleasant and easy to work with. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tina, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I am impressed with the professionalism they have shown to me and my husband. They do a fantastic job, and was pleased to be able to use their services!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 1/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They are amazing, they truly captured everything we wanted in our wedding.

Profile Picture Poerava, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Storytelling

I can’t say enough good things about Yours Truly Media! The video they created was as amazing! My wife couldn’t stop tearing up. We are so glad we chose Yours Truly Media to capture our wedding!

Profile Picture Joe, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Yours Truly Media was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we are so glad we hired them.

The photographers and videographers were professional and experienced. They captured the best of the moments we wanted most. Most importantly their team is super responsive to all communication. They sped up the timeline on any special requests we had for the wedding.

We received all of our photos and videos so fast. We loved them! The video they did for the wedding was perfect. I'm so glad we have it. Such beautiful memories of our day. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jen, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

For the longest time, we weren't sure if we needed a videographer, or could work such a thing into our budget, but after watching our 3-5 minute highlight reel about 500 times, I am now *that* person who goes around telling every bride and groom-to-be it's absolutely necessary, and WORTH EVERY DIME.*

Mirroring what most newlyweds will also say, the happiest day of our lives started and ended with the blink of an eye. Yours Truly Media captured the day beautifully--not only visually, but the feeling and the vibe of it--and it was so lovely to see some of the sweet moments we missed. The end result was nothing short of exquisite, and we'll cherish it forever!

*We did get about half a dozen quotes from various videographers, and Yours Truly Media cost many fewer dimes than anyone else with comparable quality.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Great work, amazing video, I am in love!

Profile Picture Mayara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

YTM is fantastic! They created the most beautiful wedding video for my husband and I. They captured the deep, yet fun and exciting spirit of our wedding day! From day 1, they were quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had. They were on time and very professional on our big day and put us at complete ease. Our wedding was a traditional Coptic Orthodox ceremony- which was beautifully portrayed in our video. Our family and friends can't stop raving about our video! Thanks YTM for allowing us to visually relive our wedding day over and over!
Fady and Hala Azmi

Profile Picture Hala, 7/23/17, 1 Review

Book them!!
I wasn't sure if I could afford a good videographer after spending so much of the media budget on photography but then I found Yours Truly Media and really last minute actually (2 months out). Even with it being so close to our wedding, they were able to take us on, help guide us through the process and at such a great price.
The communication was always easy and plentiful and everyone that we interacted with was very helpful and so friendly!
We got married in Texas and any fear of the company being based out of CA was easily put to rest in our first conversation.
On the wedding day, our crew was prompt, professional and so much fun! They just blended right in with our wedding party and guests so they got great footage without being intrusive. They didn't miss any detail and they were just great people all around!
Our highlight video came rather quickly and WOW! They nailed it. I knew what I wanted out of the highlight video and they delivered! I have watch it so many times in the last week and I get teary every time. Everyone has complimented on how well produced the video was and the great quality.
Yours Truly Media gave me everything I wanted and more. You really don't need to look any further if you want a special day like your wedding preserved through high quality video. Thank you so much for capturing our special day and treating it like it was your own!
Danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married May 27th of this year and we had a super tight budget. We knew we couldn't afford to have a videographer but everyone kept telling us how important it was to have the video to view years later. My father-in-law generously offered to pay for a videographer but gave us a strict budget. I went on the hunt for a videographer and YTM was amongst the best vendors we viewed. When we reached out or pricing they were WAY outside our budget... I told them as much. In response they offered us a MAJOR discount. Once we hired them they were on top of everything. They called me to go over the timeline and the must have moments to capture. We had originally booked 2 videographers but they threw in a third for free. They showed up to the weddings on time and ready to go. They didn't bother me with questions and they were out of the way the entire time. They got us our 5 min highlight video faster than we even got our photos back from our photographer. The video was amazing!!! We loved all the drone shots and angles that they got. It brought people to tears, people that we don't even know that well and weren't at the wedding! Thank you Yours Truly Media!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Jon and I want to thank you from the bottom of our heart! Our wedding video is beyond anything that we could have hoped for, everything from start to finish was perfect. Thank you! We are so grateful to have this memory and are so glad we found you. We've been telling all of our engaged friends!

Liz & Jon

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! Joe and Gina were fantastic to work with. They were our DJ's and MC for our wedding reception and I couldn't be happier with their performance. They had a great selection of music, played our requests, had a great light show and made it a true party. They were very responsive, organized and always there to oblige our requests. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any of my friends or family getting married or just needing someone to ensure a great party. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. THANK YOU again Joe and Gina.

Profile Picture User7920548, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Yours Truly Media for our destination wedding at San Diego this January, and the team is absolutely amazing!! Our wedding was quite simple and only have a small number of guests. After discussing our ideas with Amy through several phone calls, we decided what sections we want to keep for our wedding and nailed down how to best utilize the time. They were able to customize a package for us. The team is very professional and cooperated great with our photographer. They know what they are doing, and each person kind of had his or her specific part to cover. The highlight video (we did not even wait for a long time) looks fantastic, and we (two of us, and our friends and family members) all love it! -- Cleo

Profile Picture KUN, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They did a fantastic job and could not be happier with the quality and results of our video! Such a great company to work with. Couldn't have imaged my day without them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love our wedding video and equally loved working with Amy, Paul, Joe and Kim they were the best! We seriously could not imagine having any better people at our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable and were in tune with what we wanted. The final product turned out so great - thank you again!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yours Truly was amazing to work with! They made the whole process simple and easy to deal with. And while filming, you hardly knew they were there. And the video! My wife and I absolutely loved it! It was so beautiful and captured the very essence of our wedding! You definitely have to give these guys a try! You will love them!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yours Truly Media is amazing! They were so easy to work with every step of the way which was important to us as planning a wedding often gets stressful. They arrived early and were flexible as our wedding schedule got interrupted quite a bit you could tell that they are experienced working under all kinds of circumstances. As for the videos they are incredible I was so proud to share it with friends and family and felt it perfectly captured our wedding day and even our personality. Both my husband and myself highly recommend Yours Truly Media to everyone, you will want them on your team for your wedding day, trust me.

Profile Picture Sarah Ann, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so thankful to yours truly media for all they did for us, we LOVE our wedding video and also LOVED working with them. If you're looking for a company that cares and will take your wedding personally you've found them!

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/9/16, 1 Review