You're Invited to Celebrate Reviews

1 User photo

You're Invited to Celebrate 1

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Melissa and Christina are wonderful! We had gotten a quote from another company and thought it was a little pricey. Then we made an appointment with a 2nd company and the OWNER wasn’t there. Her receptionist claimed she never had our appointment and told us to come back. Did we? Nope. So we went to our DJ that afternoon to make a payment. He saw I was a little upset and directed to try these 2 lovely young ladies down the block. They took us without an appointment. We showed them the exact invitation we had received a quote on and they beat it by a whole $200! They were so patient, helpful and knowledgeable. The invitations came in exactly the time they said, clean, packaged and ready to go. Wonderful from start to finish!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Dorothy · Married on 07/14/2018

Melissa was simply amazing. She listened and delivered. From the shower to the wedding everything seemed effortless. My guests are still talking about my shower invitations.
    Could not have been more pleased with them. Look no further.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Gabriella · Married on 11/04/2017

Look no further! We had our wedding invitations, programs, placards, favors and menus with Your Invited to Celebrate and everything came out absolutely gorgeous. When we started our search, we were looking for very minimal and simple and Melissa and her team understood our vision right away. They were so great and worked with us to find us so many options that fit both our budget and style. We got so many compliments on the final products! Melissa and her team were very patient, responsive and always delivered ahead of schedule - they were so great and easy to work with and we had an amazing experience overall. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Christine · Married on 07/29/2016

We ordered our wedding invitations from You're Invited to Celebrate. We worked with Melissa, and she made the experience of picking out our perfect invitations fun and easy, and it was all within our budget! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful our invitations were and strongly recommend You're Invited to Celebrate for your wedding. In fact, we were so happy with our experience that we decided to go back to order our ceremony programs and guests' place cards.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Gina · Married on 11/14/2015

The staff at You’re Invited is simply amazing! We used them initially for our invites and were blown away with how beautiful they came out. We received so many compliments and they really helped us to set the tone for our upcoming wedding. We then decided based on their high quality work, that we would use them for the rest of our printing needs for our big day, including for our Day of Coordination. Throughout this process, which can be overwhelming at times, Christina has been instrumental in breaking everything down and providing her expertise while still keeping my vision. She along with Melissa, are always available to take your call and answer any questions. I would recommend them over and over again to all planning a wedding or any big life event!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • TinyDancer109

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2015

As always, Melissa and her team did a stellar job for my wedding at an affordable price! She really listens to detail to make sure she gets your vision just right. I would never go with any other vendor. Highly recommended!

Editing my review to include the detail that this company is under new management and the new owner (Melissa) is fabulous.

Sent on 06/12/2015

I must say at first I was hesitant to even search for a wedding coordinator..I really did not think that anyone could see my vision like I did .. however after meeting Paula and Christina I instantly felt the connection and support! There are no words to thank Paula and Christina (and the team) on all of their hard work throughout the entire process of planning our wedding! No detail went undiscussed or unexplored. Time lines were reviewed, organization was INCREDIBLE, and support was UNIMAGINABLE! Every idea I had was explored and Christina and Paula always kept an open mind to helping me search for the perfect details. On the day of our wedding, Paula and Christina helped keep me calm, kept the boys on track, organized all our vendors, and even ran out for a last minute meal for the groomsmen! Mike and I look forward to celebrating future events with you ladies as I cannot imagine having anyone else join us on these journeys <3 Thank you times a MILLION!! You ladies are worth gold!

Sent on 02/04/2014
  • Y

Yukiji · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I knew from the start that we wanted our wedding invitations done by You're Invited to Celebrate because we already heard wonderful things about them. It was a pleasure working with Lisa. She was courteous, kind, efficient, and understanding. My husband and I changed our minds on many occasions with our cards, but Lisa was very patient with us and when we got the final product it was elegant and perfect. Everything was done in a timely manner and we will definitely use them for our next major event.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Joseph · Married on 06/16/2012

Lisa and her staff should be saint-ed after dealing with my wife and I. They had infinite patience dealing with our questions, phone calls, design changes and lost table numbers. Their service was excellent and their invitations, save-the-date announcements and table decorations were beautiful. We'll definitely stop in for baby announcements!

Sent on 08/30/2012

gina · Married on 10/29/2009

My save the dates, invitations, and gifts and rentals were simply beautiful! Paula is amazing at what she does and takes great pride in creating the opening to every wedding day! She guided me through the process of the invitations, making professional recommendations and offering great advice. The selection was astounding and the variety was fantastic....something for everyone, truly a diamond of a vendor.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Christie · Married on 07/26/2009

Our invitations arrived earlier than scheduled. The staff spent hours going through the invitation books with us until we found what we liked. Prices were reasonable, staff was knowledgeable. I'd recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/12/2009
  • Claudia

Claudia Domenica · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved my invitations from You're Invited!

I got so many compliments on my invitations from "You're Invited To Celebrate". Christina was awesome to work with and so patient with my mom and I as we went through binders of invitations until we found the perfect one. I'm so happy with them, and Christina's attention to detail was super helpful! Overall, I would absolutely recommend them! They did a beautiful job!

You're Invited to Celebrate 2
    Sent on 07/20/2019

1.0
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      0.0
      0.5

Worst and only problem of my Wedding planning.

Ordered 100 invitations and received 96 invitations, 95 envelopes, 96 response cards, and 94 hotel cards. When the owner was questioned received multiple excuses including that they held some invitations back to use as display items in their store and books and regarding the envelopes they kept them in case the calligrapher (who I hadn't hired at that point) made mistakes! When I requested these items back it turned into an email conversation chain I still have filed away as I did report them to the BBB, and just for the record we never did receive a complete 100 count on each part of our invite.

Also, they are suppossed to be the professionals who advise you but that wasn't the case with us when it came to the color used for our response card. I had ordered a sample from an online source which was very nice but that didn't have the colors available to match my scheme. When we went to You're Invited they were quite impressed with the quality of the online stores samples I shared with them to show them what I was looking for. They had something similar in design (more expensive than the online option) but won our business as they did have the color blue for our scheme. However, whatever you call the help (sales girls or bridal coordinators) did not advise us that ordering a blue invitation with gold print would not be condusive for our guests to write their replies on in normal ink. When the invitations were delivered we pointed this out to them and their reply to us was "well you didn't ask us if having blue inviations would be a problem" - really, what did we pay you for then?

Our solution at an additional cost to us since You're Invited didn't do their job was to send mini gold pens with our invites.

Sent on 07/29/2012