Your Wedding Officiant Reviews

77 Reviews for Your Wedding Officiant

Your Wedding Officiant 1
Your Wedding Officiant 2

Ed · Married on 10/18/2014

Rev. Dennis performed a beautiful ceremony for my partner and I. He met with us very early in the planning process. He gave us a planning template that helped us design the ceremony we wanted.

We wrote our own vows. Rev. Dennis coordinated between my partner and me so we didn't have to reveal our vows to each other. That helped us balance the length and tone so that we did not seem lopsided during the ceremony.

Rev. Dennis allowed us to make all the choices for our wedding, including what he wore! He has a very please disposition. Rev. Dennis created and performed the perfect ceremony for us.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Rev. Dennis could not have done a better job! He worked with me and my wife through the whole process and always helped us with any questions we had with the ceremony and more. He is very professional as well as a very personable and respectable man. We thoroughly enjoyed his services and we strongly recommend him for any wedding ceremony!

I would also like to thank him very much for making our wedding so special and I really appreciate your services in our wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

You can't go wrong with Rev. Dennis as your wedding officiant! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he made the ceremony aspect super easy. He sent us idea after idea of how to create the ceremony we wanted, letting us customize every last detail of our ceremony. He was always available to speak with and even in the midst of all the other numerous weddings im sure he was involved in, took the time to check in with us just to see if we needed anything. The ceremony itself was perfect! Rev. Dennis went above and beyond to make sure we had the ceremony we wanted. We feel very lucky that we found him and chose him as our wedding officiant. If you have been looking for a wedding officiant and have come across this review, look no further. My husband and I can not recommend Rev. Dennis Wargo enough!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

I was just married by Rev. Dennis in September 2014 and I was very happy with how the entire wedding ceremony went. I loved the fact that we were able to pick the order, wording, and how religious we wanted to make our ceremony. Rev. Dennis was a wonderful, down to earth gentleman to deal with. He made this process very simple with suggestions. I also thought he was very thoughtful in sending little messages to let us know he was thinking of us as the date got closer. I would highly recommend using Re. Dennis as you officiant.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Adrienne · Married on 09/13/2014

Dennis is very informative and takes time to discuss anything! I loved being able to call and have phone chats around our hectic schedules since we lived a distance away! He took time to mail and email all the paperwork gave us the time to discuss/read and ask any questions we had. When making the final adjustments he was very attentive to our needs and changes that needed to be made last minute. We really appreciated that. I would highly recommend him to anyone whether for marriage or renewing vows etc. When we renew our vows I hope that Dennis is still in the business cause he will be the first person I contact:)

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jonathan · Married on 09/06/2014

Rev. Dennis Wargo is a very good officiant and is very easy to work with. If you have any questions for him he will respond back in a timely manner. I would recommend him to anybody looking for an officiant for their big day.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Cheree · Married on 08/30/2014

Rev. Dennis is both professional and kind. We used an 'elopement' option for a surprise, outdoor ceremony. Rev. Dennis could not have been more accommodating. He helped to make our day as stress-free as possible and truly performed a beautiful ceremony that was tailored to our wishes.

Sent on 10/08/2014

sarah · Married on 08/26/2014

I had 24 hours to plan my wedding and rev wargo was incredibly helpful, caring, detail oriented, and most importantly able to come on such short notice. Not only was he polite but he was also very accommodating to our families needs. A well spoken, confident, and passionate wedding officiant. I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks rev!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/23/2014

Rev. Dennis did a fantastic job conducting our wedding ceremony. He let us customize it to suit our tastes but also offered guidance based on his experience. If we had questions, he was always very quick to get back to us. We received so many compliments on how nice the ceremony was and how friendly Rev. Dennis was. I’ve already recommended him to several friends! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Justin · Married on 08/16/2014

Very professional and made the experience a lot less stressful than it needed to be. I would recommend him to anyone. Great job

Sent on 09/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2014

We had nothing but positive experiences with Reverend Dennis. He was extremely easy to work with and helped to make the whole experience stress free, which was the theme for our wedding from start to finish! The two most important aspects to note from our interaction with him would be his extremely personable demeanor and the ease of communication. We are both very busy individuals and having the option to complete most of our interactions through email (and even over Skype) helped every thing to run smoothly.

We also had the option of picking and choosing specific lines for our vows which helped to customize our ceremony, while also capturing some of the heartfelt sentiments we would have had difficultly expressing in front of our family and friends. This process was laid out in a simple manner and we were able to spend our time reviewing the materials to ensure our decision was a smart one.

Finally, his professionalism and presence helped to make our wedding a classy affair where our friends and family all commented on how perfect it had all gone. Reverend Dennis comes highly recommended and we have nothing but gratitude for him and the part he played in helping to officiate our union together.

Thank you Reverend Dennis and Great Job!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Brian · Married on 07/15/2014

Rev.Wargo was very personable and professional and very nice to work with.When PA passed same-sex marriage Glenn and I didn't know who would do this for us.Rev.Dennis made us feel comfortable and very happy we chose him.We would recommend him to anyone wanting to get married...gay or straight.Thankyou very much for making our day so special and may God bless...

Sent on 07/16/2014

It was wonderful working with Rev. Wargo. We choose to have a simple wedding ceremony and we were able to tailor the ceremony to fit our vision. He was great at communicating through-out the entire process and he was always very professional. We would highly recommend Rev Wargo.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Alaina · Married on 06/09/2014

Reverend Dennis was such an amazing help to us! He kept us up to date on everything that was going on, checked in on us to make sure everything was running smoothly. He made our special day as perfect as it could be!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Erikka · Married on 06/07/2014

Words can't explain how wonderful Dennis was for my husband and I leading up to our wedding and on our actual wedding date. He was extremely personable and made this day very special for us. He was also quick at responding to any emails and questions that we had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2014

DEBRA · Married on 05/17/2014

I would recommend this service for everyone. He made the process less stressful and was very very helpful as to the steps we needed to take to make sure our wedding day was worry free.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Your Wedding Officiant's reply:

Debra, Thank you for the very nice review. I really enjoyed the time working with you and Tom. I also enjoyed my time at the reception. My best wishes to both of you for your married life together.

Mrs. Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

We're extremely pleased that we decided to have Dennis officiate our wedding. He was always extremely helpful the whole way through our wedding planning process. We were on a time crunch and a budget and Dennis worked with both of those factors and gave us the perfect ceremony. He was always very quick to respond to e-mails or phone calls. He provided a very detailed outline of our ceremony that helped us plan and rehearse accordingly. Writing our own vows and having a family friend do a reading were very important to us and he had no problem fitting those in. We had a perfect wedding day and want to thank Dennis for all of his help!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Your Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jenn and Josh, It was a pleasure to be able to work with you and perform your Wedding Ceremony. Thank you for your kind words concerning my work and abilities. My best wishes and prayers are with you as you continue to grow in your love for each other day by day.
    Rev. Dennis

Dr. William (Bill) · Married on 10/27/2013

Fran and I would like to thank you for the warm, loving, and most of all very professional marriage ceremony. It truly exceeded our expectations! We are seniors who are well past the stage of glitz and glitter filled weddings. We have been there, done that! Instead we wanted a simple ceremony that would with leave us with heart felt memories instead of weeks of pre-wedding stress. We chose the top of Mt. Washington: the observation deck of the Duquesne Incline. The incline is symbolic of Pittsburgh’s past while the view of the point and the confluence of the two rivers joining together to form the Ohio represents our new bond and a flowing vision of us starting a new life together. Your decades of experience as clergy made us feel totally at ease and you made the entire ceremony flow smoothly with our family members looking on along with at least a dozen or so visitors, including international ones who gleefully joined the wedding party.

For anyone contemplating your services, we would strongly recommend that they meet with you to develop a feel for your level of professionalism that only comes with decades of experience from performing wedding ceremonies in a church environment. A short amount of time with you will allow them to quickly realize how well suited you are to perform wedding ceremonies, especially if they chose to pursue a non-traditional environment as we did.

Again, we thank you making this a happy occasion. It is one that will be filled with memories as we ride off into our golden years of wedded bliss looking forward to many new chapters in our lives together.

Dr. Bill & Mrs. Fran Thornton

Sent on 11/09/2013

Dr. Bill and Fran:
    It was an honor and pleasure to be able to perform your Wedding. The day was beautiful, the sun was shining, and the view was gorgeous. May all the good and great things of this day be with you now and throughout your life together.

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! He was so accommodating and worked around our schedules to make sure things were as stress free as possible. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Melisa · Married on 06/18/2016

He was very good at making our service ours. Any changes that I wanted he would make without questioning.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev. Dennis was extremely easy to work with! His guides made our planning process super easy and stress free! Any changes we made he was okay with! If we had questions he was there to answer them in no time! He was so nice and stayed in touch with us throughout our entire planning process! He even sent e-cards to us! We could not have asked for a better ceremony. Even a little mix up gave us a big chuckle and a memory that we will never forget!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

I can not say enough about Rev. Dennis, from beginning to end his service was top notch. Not knowing exactly all the elements that went into a wedding ceremony, Rev. Dennis made every detail easy to understand. He answered any questions we had, and offered advice along the way. The ceremony options to choose from were endless, and ranged from simple to more formal, always timely in responding to emails or phone calls. Truly happy with the way he conducted our ceremony, we could not have asked for more. We highly recommend Rev. Dennis to anyone considering using his service, it was truly the easiest part of our wedding day. Thank you Rev. Dennis, so happy you were a part of our special day.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Aileen · Married on 05/14/2016

He was wonderful to work with and we enjoyed everything that he had to share with us! Our day was cold and rainy but he took it in stride and made the ceremony a breeze. We did a handfasting, so it was outside of the norm, and he structured it to fit perfectly with our needs and we loved it!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Steven · Married on 07/04/2015

Rev. Dennis Wargo was very friendly and very flexible in his time and pricing very reasonable would recommend to any one

Sent on 07/11/2015

3.0

We were very happy with Rev. Dennis. During the planning process, he gave us plenty of guidance and provided scripts to choose from while also reminding us that it was our ceremony and we had 100% free range. He responded quickly and professionally to emails and did a great job directing us during the ceremony and made sure everything went according to plan.

Sent on 09/30/2015