Your Wedding Officiant Reviews

77 Reviews for Your Wedding Officiant

Your Wedding Officiant 1
Your Wedding Officiant 2

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Rev. Dennis was absolutely amazing! He was able to provide us with the perfect ceremony! It was everything we had hoped for. Also, he was very flexible with us changing some things we had originally talked about. He was also able to be at our rehearsal and made sure everything ran so smooth! I would highly recommend Dennis to any couple!

Sent on 07/11/2016

I am so glad that we had Rev. Dennis perform our ceremony! This was the easiest part of the planning for the whole wedding. His attention to detail took so much off of my mind and let me concentrate on other things in the planning.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Lori · Married on 04/30/2016

We couldn't of asked for a better Officiant!
    Rev. Dennis was so helpful and always put our nerves at ease. He helped us plan the most perfect ceremony.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Erin · Married on 04/22/2016

Dennis was great! He made the whole process super easy. He was on time, professional and easy to work with I highly recommend to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Rev. Dennis Wargo was such a pleasure to work with and we were so happy with how our ceremony turned out. It was fun to be able to put together our ceremony how we wanted it, and he was super responsive to any questions we had along the way. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/28/2016

We are very glad that we chose Rev. Dennis as officiant for our wedding! Rev. Dennis is a very thoughtful and friendly person. In the process of planning for the wedding, he took the initiative to email us several times to offer help and collect information to perfect his role for the wedding. What impressed me the most was his understanding of cultural differences. As a person from a different country, I am amazed at how much Rev. Dennis knows about my culture and tradition. For example, he understands that in my culture we say our last name first so he kindly asked how I want my name to be announced in the wedding. He is very experienced, and his paying attention to detail make you more relaxed and confident on your wedding day. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for wedding officiant without hesitation. Thanks again Rev. Dennis. We appreciate all your help.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Reverend Dennis Wargo was able to help us out last minute (less than one month before the wedding) when we were deciding how to make the marriage legal. He was extremely accommodating, was fairly priced, quickly responded to our concerns, and most importantly kept our ceremony very personal. I would highly recommend Reverend Dennis Wargo to anyone in the area looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Shelby · Married on 10/10/2015

Rev. Dennis was absolutely wonderful! He was in constant communication with both of us and even offered us a payment plan when we were unable to pay in full right away. He's been incredible through this entire thing; exceptionally caring and graceful in his speech. He tied the whole thing together!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/06/2015

Rev. Wargo did an amazing job as the officiant at my wedding! He provided us with helpful booklets that allowed us to plan the exact ceremony that was right for us. My husband and I are not very religious people, and Rev. Wargo provided us so many options to create a ceremony that fit our personal ideals. He also responded to all of my questions and emails very promptly, which helped reduce my stress a great deal. Additionally, his services are very reasonably priced, and when I decided to have a shorter ceremony than I originally planned he gave me a refund for the cheaper ceremony, and mailed it that week. I would definitely recommend Rev. Wargo to anyone I know who is getting married, I couldn't be happier with him!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

AMAZING! Rev. Dennis was such a pleasure to work with. He truly goes by his motto: Your Life! Your Love! Your Wedding! We were able to customize our ceremony the way we wanted without any push back. We had drafts before the wedding and was able to get a sneak peak of ceremony before it happened! We appreciated that he checked in regularly months leading up to the wedding. It was overall a great experience working with him! We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2015

elisa · Married on 07/04/2015

Rev. Dennis was so great to work with! Easy communicator, very responsive and very reasonable. We were able to design our ceremony with his guidance which worked soooo well!! He is a down-to earth guy and brought an overall positive atmosphere to the whole process and our big day!!! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/15/2015

We are so happy that we decided to have Reverend Dennis Wargo be the officiant for our wedding. We found information about Reverend Dennis through Weddingwire, which then led us to his official website. By reading the reviews and information on both websites, we quickly learned that Reverend Dennis is same-sex friendly. We were very lucky that Reverend Dennis was available for our wedding day, and he was more than happy to be the one to officiate our wedding. He is a kind man who had helped us out a lot over the course of the months leading up to our wedding. When we expressed interest in his services, we received a general overview of our choices for our ceremony, and once we decided that we wanted him to perform our wedding ceremony, he sent an extensive and very helpful wedding booklet that was full of detailed information. He also sent a booklet about unity ceremonies that also included various options to choose from.

Being from Ohio, we traveled to Pennsylvania for our wedding. During the months leading up to our wedding day, Reverend Dennis remained attentive to us and maintained excellent communication with us via email if and when we had any questions. He made sure we stayed on track with our ceremony selections and paperwork by sending friendly reminders and “just checking in” emails to see how we were doing. His responses to our emails were generally very quick, and he continued to answer our questions up until the day of the wedding.

Reverend Dennis always offered excellent advice about planning the ceremony, and even writing our vows. Reverend Dennis helped us coordinate our words so that they would be cohesive when we spoke them out loud to each other. He was also very respectful and open to wording changes - he never questioned or rejected any of our ideas or requests. Reverend Dennis was very easy to work with. Several people approached us after the ceremony saying that he did a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Daile · Married on 05/30/2015

He was wonderful. Easy to work with and did everything go help make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Bryon · Married on 05/23/2015

If you're looking for someone you feel like you have known for ever, this is the person for!!! From the moment of first contact, Rev. Dennis made the process easy and personal. The wedding went off without a hitch. Thanks Rev.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Tracy · Married on 05/23/2015

Reverend Dennis Wargo was extremely easy to work with and was flexible with whatever we wanted to say in our wedding ceremony. He made the entire process very simple. He also answered questions that we had quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend using him as your wedding officiant if you are looking for a reliable, organized, and friendly person to conduct your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kurt · Married on 05/16/2015

Rev. Dennis was great to work with. He was professional and attentive. My wife and I were looking for an nontraditional, handfasting ceremony which would be simple. Dennis accommodated us every step of the way, helped refine the process, and did so with just the right amount of levity. His communication was clear and thorough. On wedding day I was impressed with the way Dennis did little things which made the ceremony easy for everyone to follow, (including my wife and I). Without reservation, I would recommend Rev. Dennis to anyone looking for an officiant. I would also add that I found his prices to be reasonable.

Sent on 05/27/2015

hunter · Married on 05/16/2015

He made the process so easy and stress free. He also really makes it everything you want for that day, from what he says at the opening to what he wears to the ceremony. I highly recommend to anyone looking for someone who truly cares about the people they are helping. Plus the price was very reasonable! We can't thank him enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/15/2015

Rev. Dennis Wargo was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, organized, and prompt on all of our communication before the ceremony as well as the day of our wedding. He was extremely helpful during the planning of our wedding, and was accommodating to our needs in what we were looking for in the ceremony. He helped us personalize our ceremony so that it best resembled my husband and I, and he was also patient with both of us as we were unfamiliar with this process. I would not hesitate to recommend Rev. Dennis Wargo, as he went above and beyond for our wedding to make our ceremony fit our specific needs.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

Reverend Dennis was incredible during the entire process of planning our wedding up to the day of the ceremony. He is extremely organized and makes the process for choosing your ceremony layout seamless. He was extremely accommodating and open to our questions and ideas to make the ceremony personalized to us. During the rehearsal he was calm and patient as we figured out the process and allowed everyone to understand what to do and the day of the wedding he checked on both my husband and I to make sure we were ok. Those little things he did really made it even more special.

Rev. Dennis - Thank you so much for taking part in our wedding day, you were a wonderful addition to our group! :)

Sent on 05/11/2015

Aja · Married on 04/17/2015

He was very helpful in our marriage process. He was easy to get in touch with and communicate with keeping in contact with us from the time we requested his service till the day of the wedding. We got to choose exactly how our ceremony went which was super important to us. He was very professional and pleasant.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Anna · Married on 03/21/2015

Rev. Dennis was an amazing officiant for us. With all the other wedding planning and not really knowing how all of this stuff goes, he was there for us whenever we needed him. He is very professional, and ALWAYS answered any questions we had- and in a timely manner. We got to pick and change any details we wanted/did not want, and he always accommodated them. We couldnt have been anymore happy with the result that we got, and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Rev. Dennis was a pleasure to work with. He worked with us to customize our ceremony and we received a lot of compliments on the service. We appreciated his patience and flexibility.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Michael · Married on 12/13/2014

Rev. Wargo (Your Wedding Officiant) was fantastic. He is very professional, provided us with numerous choices to customize and personalize our wedding. He is kind and has integrity. I cannot recommend his enough for your ceremony.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Look no further and have your wedding led by Rev. Dennis. He was very responsive, was very helpful even if you have those odd weird family questions, and had a very effective process to help lead you through the many options of ceremony coordination (several very different and romantic that we would have never thought of). This was extremely helpful to us and helped us realize exactly how we envisioned a perfect wedding. This took a lot of pressure of us. He is also extremely flexible when you have some of those unique request (such as having your children involved in the ceremony). But for all of us who have gone to weddings and seen the officiant look like they are outside of the wedding- this is where Rev Dennis differs. We had a small personal wedding with lots of young kids, parents on FaceTime, and a same sex couple. Rev Dennis made all of us feel very comfortable, close, and he helped us through the ceremony. You can tell he loves doing this work and is fully supportive of the couple.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Susan · Married on 11/28/2014

Rev. Wargo was our perfect wedding officiant! From the initial email consultation through follow up after the ceremony, Rev. Wargo balanced warmth and joy with utmost professionalism. Our ceremony was simple and beautiful; he helped make our special day everything we had hoped for. Rev. Wargo walked us through every step along the planning process. The informative packets and all email correspondences were detailed and easy to follow. He responded promptly to all my questions. He offers many options, something for everyone, and he creates a ceremony for you about you! We received so many compliments about our officiant. He submitted our marriage license and record immediately after the ceremony.

Sent on 12/21/2014