Your Very Own Fairy Godmother Weddings & Events Reviews

5 | Houston, TX

5 Reviews for Your Very Own Fairy Godmother Weddings & Events

Jenny · Married on 11/17/2012

Hiring Angel from YVOFG was the single best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. After I got engaged, I started planning my wedding on my own thinking I could handle it without professional help. I quickly realized I was in over my head! The wedding world is filled with so many different, beautiful ideas... but choosing the direction that represents you and your fiance as a couple was so difficult. I didn't truly appreciate the importance of having someone with experience who could organize all of my inspiration into a cohesive and beautiful wedding until I hired YVOFG.

Angel truly created my absolute dream wedding and helped alleviate the stress of trying to take care of all of the little details during the planning process and the day of my wedding. She knew important information on reputable vendors so I could make the right decisions. No matter what time of day, she was responsive and organized. The day of my wedding I was able to relax and truly enjoy every moment because I knew Angel and the staff at YVOFG were there to make sure it all went smoothly and perfectly. And it did!! Every guest that was at our wedding could not get over how beautiful all of the details were and how cohesive the vision was. I could NOT have pulled this off without Angel and YVOFG.

My best advice to any bride is to consider how important it is to truly enjoy your wedding day. And to look back on how perfect and personal that day was for the rest of you and your husband's lives. From personal experience of planning my wedding on my own at first, then seeing how my wedding transformed into something beyond I could have ever dreamed due to the help of Angel and YVOFG, I could not recommend this any more. Thanks to YVOFG it truly was my dream wedding!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Amberly · Married on 06/14/2009

I have so many wonderful things to say about Your Very Own Fairy Godmother that I don't even know where to begin. From the moment I met with Holly I knew my planning process just became a lot less stressful. Holly was always there to offer advice and no question was too big or too small. She completely understood the importance of the day and was always there to help calm me down. On the day of the wedding Holly and her team showed up and were there to help in anyway that they could. They made sure the wedding ceremony and reception area looked just like I wanted and were there to act as directors throughout the night. If there was ever a problem...I never knew about it. Holly and her team were consumate professionals and I cant imagine not having them there on my big day. I couldn't thank then enough for making all of my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Kate · Married on 08/09/2008

Holly and the team did an excellent job of anticipating any problems and acted with the utmost professionalism.

Dawn · Married on 05/26/2007

I was extremely happy with YVOFG services! I couldn't have done it without them! I didn't foresee the many little things that could come up throughout the event that Holly handled effortlessly. It made my day easy and stress free! I have recommended Holly multiple times since and will continue to.
    Thank you!
    Dawn

April · Married on 10/11/2008

Holly was great, I would recommend her to anyone!