Your Traveling Bartender Reviews

Your Traveling Bartender 2
Your Traveling Bartender 3
Your Traveling Bartender 4

Taylor · Married on 07/29/2017

This was for the Dru and Stephanie deloforet wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/24/2016

Charity is great to work with. She is very concise and to the point on her recommendations. She listens and accommodates to requests and wants. I will be using Your Traveling Bartender in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Annamarie Dinan · Married on 11/17/2018

Good and nice

Line was long. Water was only at bar. Nice venue.

#65RosesGala

Vasavi · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

Everyone was very help and courteous. Outstanding service. Would recommend to my friends. Event date 10/14/2017

Sent on 10/24/2017

she · Married on 09/15/2016

4.2

We did not use them for a wedding, but for a fundraising event. Polite, helpful and ready to work! This is the second time we have used them and we will be calling them again!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Todd Stanley · Getting married on 01/05/2021

4.2
      3.0

Did a great job with the coffee bar

We were the first venue they did with their coffee bar so there were a few growing pains associated with that but the actual event was wonderful and we could have been more pleased with the service provided the day of the graduation.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Catie · Married on 09/16/2017

3.0

Helpful for the OSU tailgate!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Allison Aberndt · Married on 11/17/2018

Good service :)

The value was really good but the cups were small. They filled the cups halfway with ice. Tickets were a little confusing instead of many.

• F

Florence · Married on 06/17/2018

They were friendly. They make good Moscow mules. They worked in very hot weather and stayed calm.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Ritu · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

It was really nice they were in time and very friendly

Sent on 10/24/2017

Laua · Married on 09/01/2017

3.8
      3.0

Other than a few minor mishaps, Charity and her team were great to have cater and bartend our wedding. The staff was very friendly and always made sure the guests were taken care of. She even created an awesome bloody mary bar that all of our guests loved. Her staff was on top of it when the alcohol was running low and even made a trip to the store mid wedding to go and get more. I would use their service again and was overall satisfied!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Claudine · event on 07/14/2017

3.8
      3.0

Traveling Bartender was courteous when providing beverages, catered to my interest of beverage choice, and was helpful in providing additional info for future events in which I may be interested in utilizing their services.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Cory · Married on 09/01/2017

3.6
      3.0

Seiler/Speer wedding 9/1/2017. Good bartenders. All were friendly. Mimosa bar and bloody Mary bar were great. Ran out of liqour but they ran and got more!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2013

3.6
      3.0

This was my first experience with the company. I would like them to be more professionally uniformed. Overall it was fine

Sent on 09/08/2017

Hannah Hunt · Married on 11/17/2018

3.2

#65rosesgala

Line was pretty long. Drinks ran out. Employees were nice. #65rosesgala

Em P · Married on 11/17/2018

3.2

65 roses gala

was okay. pretty ordinary, nothing really stood out. wouldn’t hate having them again. #65rosesgala

Adam · Married on 06/08/2019

1.0

Slow and poor service. Unprofessional and unprepared

I had the misfortune of attending a wedding that procured “Your Traveling Bartenders”... the line was around the corner. It took the entire cocktail hour... literally an hour to get up to the bar. When we finally arrived at the bar we discovered that the bartenders had notes of how to make the four basic cocktails that were being offered... fine, but then they were sooo slow on making the drinks! Everyone in the line around me was laughing saying any of us could make these drinks without directions and 10 times faster...
    they did not even think to pre pour wine or pre batch cocktails for guests to drink that might shorten the line...
    I run a staffing company in a different state and am utterly mortified for my friends who’s wedding this happened to.

If you are considering using this service, don’t walk, run AWAY.

Hopefully this was a one-off terrible event for them. But due to the lack of any Bartending skills both of the two “Traveling Bartenders” had, plus the lack of supply’s and preparation, I would say this truly reflects on the company willing to put anyone behind a bar.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 10/20/2018

1.0

She stole our decorations and supplies, Cops called on her!

I don't even know where to begin. Charity and her boyfriend worked my daughter's wedding October 20, 2018. Within the first hour he had left to get more cider. she told me they had bought 8 and we were already out. Cider was part of the signature drink and the non-alcoholic option so poor planning would be the first problem. This meant there was one bartender for 185 people. Then it was time for the toasts and she did not have the champagne ready. She had two guests help her pour the champagne. Then she approached my daughter and I to tell us that there were three hours left and we had gone through over half the alcohol and did we want them to go buy more. She said we had heavy drinkers. We said no and the rest of the night I heard from guests how she was "generous" and "heavy handed" with her pouring of the alcohol. I also had five people witness her taking shots herself. I was then told by several guests that she offered to make them a double if they wrote her a good review and she gave them her card.
    If this wasn't all bad enough, she approached my daughter again and asked if we wanted to see any of our stuff...the decorations. Again my daughter said no. Later she asked my daughter if she could have two of the table flower arrangements. My daughter she she could have two. Later my daughter and I were outside and Charity came out the barn door with the flower arrangements. She acted drunk and got in my daughter's face slurring her words and going on and on about not getting flowers from her boyfriend for her birthday. When she went inside I discussed with my daughter that Chariety was drunk and my daughter said that they had been making out behind the bar too. i told my daughter I would take care of it and to just enjoy the wedding. The boyfriend came out and I told him that i didn't pay them to drink our liquor and that she was drunk and he needed to do something about it. He said he would take care of it.
    As the night was winding down we were starting to clean tables where guests had left. Charity said it was her job and grabbed the box from me. I told her it wasn't. The contract was for her to remove liquor and bottles from tables. I saw her start taking the mason jars that we had bought for each guest to use as their glass for the night. I approached her and said not to take the mason jars as these were for the guests to keep. She said they were behind the bar if people wanted them and walked away. It was about this time that my sister approached me to tell me the boyfriend had just taken a box of mason jars to their car and put them inside. I went outside and approached him and asked what he was doing taking our things. He said he didn't know, she had just hired him for this job and he was bringing out what she told him. he open the car door to let me get what was ours. SHE HAD STOLEN DECORATIONS, EXTRA DINNER AND DESSERT PLATES, EXTRA MASON JARS, GUESTS' MASON JARS, ABOUT FIVE TABLE FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS, AND EXTRA PACK OF 160 PIECE SILVERWARE, A BOX OF EXTRAS LIKE NAPKINS AND LIGHTS AND TAPE, AND THE BRIDAL THROW BOUQUET!!! When I took the bridal throw bouquet to the girl that had caught it, she said that she had been looking all over for it and the bartender told her a little girl took it. Unbelievable that we had to call the police on our bartender!
    BEWARE! SHE TRIES TO GET EVERYONE DRUNK SO SHE CAN STEAL YOUR THINGS!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018