66 Reviews for Your Traveling Bartender, LLC

User Photos
todo alt text
In-Home Parties (1)

This is the 2nd year we have used this service. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We were able to have our function as we wished, including loud music and it was warm in February. The staff was professional the entire time. If items ran out they offered suggestions. We will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Mrs, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

YTB was very accommodating and took care of all the details. We probably should have had a second bartender for our 70 person event. Overall, it was a great relief to have this part of our event taken care of.

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience. Very professional & super nice! I would hire them for any event. I loved them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am the father of the bride. Your Travelling Bartender did an awesome job. They were responsive and accommodating to all. I heard nothing but compliments. They went out of their way to replenish the supplies for the signature drink of the night - Moscow Mule. It was a tremendous hit with our guests. YTB took all of the worry away in the planning phase and on the wedding day. Thank you, Ladies.

Profile Picture joe, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an excellent experience with The Traveling Bartender service at our daughter’s wedding June 17,2018. The bartenders were very professional, knowledgable and enthusiastic. So hard-working. Great drinks as well. Would definitely use again.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were quick efficient and adaptable. Willing to please.

Profile Picture Mary kay, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were friendly. They make good Moscow mules. They worked in very hot weather and stayed calm.

Profile Picture Florence, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We attended the wedding of Chrissy Swinko and Chad Willis on June 17, 2018. The wedding was beautifully planned. The food, drinks and service were excellent. The staff were friendly and attentive to the guests. It was a beautiful wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The bartenders were fabulous. They really helped make the wedding experience wonderful. Just a friendly hepful group

Profile Picture Jerry, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I called Your Traveling Bartender with a Mission Impossible. To provide their service for a wedding happening LITERALLY 5 DAYS FROM MY PHONE CALL! Charity worked with me and made the impossible possible. She was flexible with my questions, concerns, demands, and budget. She went above and beyond my expectations for a wedding bartending service that fell into her lap without proper notice. Your Traveling Bartender was professional, on time, provided excellent customer service and won my heart as a event planner. If ever you are in need of a dynamic bartending vendor for your wedding or special event look no further than Your Traveling Bartender. They will work with you, they will go above and beyond on your behalf, and they will exceed your expectations. Andrew (Groom) and Kaitlin (Bride) as well as myself (Event Coordinator) thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Sebastian, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

"Flexibility and going above and beyond" - These are the words that I think of when I think of this team of professionals. YTB was referred to me by a friend who together with YTB came in and saved the day under an EXTREMELY short schedule. They were incredibly flexible and helped provide us with a stress free service that was GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Let me tell you how good YTB's service was:
With 1 month out, it becomes clear to us that it's likely to rain on our big day - so we ask if we can get a Tent for our Outdoor wedding - Venue says yes...and then WITH A DAY AND A HALF to go, the venue calls us and tells us that "We cannot have a tent of that size at our outdoor venue to account for the guaranteed rain!" Crisis mode!!! YTB texts us, asking if everything is okay - Heck no it's not! Charity I kid you not is calling other venues and inquiring if they are available for us to move everything to there in 1 day!!! We instead opt to keep our venue and make due so at 10PM in the middle of the night, Charity is no joke, at Menards, looking at and buying us eight 12x12 tents to lash together. She is on the phone, getting the store to help get tents off the shelves to get these tents and arranging to drop them off for me at our venue with enough time to set them up. This is my bar supplier doing this, not even my bartender!!! WOW!
And then of course, with 24 hours to go before the big day, of course the venue calls us and tells us that they won't do us like that and that we can get a tent! I have to get on the phone now, and text Charity that I don't need the tents! and that I feel awful for having her team arrange all this for me!! "Not a problem!" she says and returns them all the same!
Everything works out great and the service that was provided was AMAZING! Your Travelling Bartender provided me with a service that was stressfree and above and beyond what most vendors would do! I owe them big time! I owe them big time! I wish I could've given them 6 stars!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/14/18, 1 Review

Very cordial
excellent
Pleasant

Profile Picture Shalini, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They came on time, set up everything, very friendly and helpful. Great Job. We are very satisfied with the service.

Profile Picture Shalini, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did a great work and was very flexible. Both of them were very friendly and were smiling entire party time even when everyone were tired at the end.

Profile Picture Shalini, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was very professional and experienced

Profile Picture Rama, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone was very help and courteous. Outstanding service. Would recommend to my friends. Event date 10/14/2017

Profile Picture Vasavi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Outstanding experience. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Dinesh, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Honest, responsible, caring services.

Profile Picture Smitha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team was amazing! They were on time and all our guests raved about them!

Profile Picture Sumanth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was really nice they were in time and very friendly

Profile Picture Ritu, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Your Traveling Bartender for an evening reception in our backyard. Charity, the owner and bartender, setup a professional looking bar in a corner of our yard, complete with LED lighting (see photo). Your Traveling Bartender provided a huge selection of drinks including wine, beer and cocktails. The quality of service was really excellent, and our guests were very impressed with the bar. Thanks Charity!

Photo for Your Traveling Bartender, LLC Review - Backyard bar setup for our evening reception!
Profile Picture Gilbert, 9/22/17, 1 Review
4.1

Helpful for the OSU tailgate!!

Profile Picture Catie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
3.8

Other than a few minor mishaps, Charity and her team were great to have cater and bartend our wedding. The staff was very friendly and always made sure the guests were taken care of. She even created an awesome bloody mary bar that all of our guests loved. Her staff was on top of it when the alcohol was running low and even made a trip to the store mid wedding to go and get more. I would use their service again and was overall satisfied!

Profile Picture Laua, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
3.6

Seiler/Speer wedding 9/1/2017. Good bartenders. All were friendly. Mimosa bar and bloody Mary bar were great. Ran out of liqour but they ran and got more!!

Profile Picture Cory, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These bartenders were awesome! Super flexible and available whenever we needed something. Also they were all so friendly and fun! For sure the perfect choice if you are looking for bartenders!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/1/17, 1 Review