Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

117 | Toms River, NJ

117 Reviews for Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder

Rev Chris was great! Very pleasant and easy to work with. She made our wedding very special!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Revered Chris was wonderful. She crafted the perfect ceremony to fit our needs. We have not stopped receiving compliments since! All our guests thought the ceremony was unique, beautiful, and truly captured the spirit of our relationship. She was easy to work with and made us feel that she would not be happy until the ceremony was perfect for us. We are so happy we chose Reverend Chris to be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Beatrice and Rob · Married on 07/06/2013

Rev. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with. She took a lot of time to meet us and get to know us both individually and as a couple. She allowed us as much input into the ceremony as we wanted and also provided us with helpful information and suggestions when we needed it. She was always prompt with returning emails and phone calls. All of our guests were impressed at how personal our ceremony was. She truly has a gift for officiating and we are blessed to have had her play such an important role in our wedding celebration.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Our ceremony was better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Megan · Married on 06/30/2013

Reverend Christine did our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! My husband and I are of different religions and she worked with us to make the ceremony our own. She is such a warm lovely person and we were so comfortable with her. She is so open to any suggestions as well as very helpful with her own ideas and experience! Thank you so much Christine, you really made our ceremony amazing!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

I absolutely loved working with Reverend Schmieder. She cares so much about making your ceremony perfect. Reverend Schmieder is also a wonderful person; she's a sweetheart! Went above and beyond to make us happy.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Christine · Married on 05/14/2013

Paul and I gave Christine one week's notice about our wedding. Despite the short notice, Christine was wonderful. When we were being married it felt like Christine was a family member. Her spirit was uplifting. She expressed genuine joy as we exchanged our vows. Her smile was comforting and true. There is no one who could have done a better job. She cared about what we wanted and she made our day a perfect one.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Kate · Married on 07/21/2012

Christine was exactly what we were looking for and more! She worked with us to create a personal, intimate and special ceremony!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Thank you so much for everything, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Cindy · Married on 10/16/2011

Christine wrote our wedding vows based upon the relationship Ron & I have with eachother. we had our own special vows especially written for us.and it was not the traditional "dearly beloved". The ceremony was talked about by all our guests who attended. We were truly blessed & extremely happy with Christine's vows for us..it felt as though she had known us for years!! If you want your ceremony written just for you, look her up...she's amazing & we so enjoyed having her as a part of our special day...you will too!!
    Ron & Cindy DeFosse

Sent on 05/26/2012

Tara · Married on 09/04/2010

A truly amazing experience working with Christine. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/16/2012

alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

We were very happy with Rev. Christine's services. From the beginning she helped make every aspect of our vows as easy and stress free as possible. She was open to any ideas we had and helped us develop our ceremony taking any input we had into consideration.
    The day of the wedding everything went smooth. We were happy to have her officiate or ceremony.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Alicia! It was truly my pleasure!

Tara · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev Christine was absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with! From the first initial email and first meeting with her, she was so warm and inviting. It is very obvious that marrying others is truly her passion! She provided detailed information to help my husband and I create our dream ceremony. She was very communicative and helpful throughout our planning process. On the day of the wedding, she helped make sure it was very relaxed and easy for myself and my husband by taking care of the details with the readers, DJ, and all the other so that we could just focus on the joy of our wedding day. Our guests were beyond touched by the words and readings within in ceremony! She was very helpful with information for the marriage license process and provided information to help me change my name as well! Rev Christine is more than we could have ever asked for in a wedding officiant and if there was a possibility of giving her more than 5 stars my husband and I definitely would! Thank you so much Rev Christine for everything! We highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/06/2017

We were fortunate enough to be introduced to Christine just 21 days before our wedding. She was supportive, enthusiastic and eager to work with us to make the ceremony special and meaningful. On the eve of a snow storm in the city she made arrangements to be at the location well in advance even though she lives two hours away.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Her ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and emotional and truly spoke to who my husband and I were as individuals. Christine was professional and made the process simple and organized. I would highly recommend her for any type of ceremony. Thank you AGAIN for making our day so special.

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 05/04/2013

Chris is a warm and caring person that brings a wonderfully encouraging but calming energy to her work. We were so pleased with the care she took in creating our custom ceremony, and the grace with which she accepted our edits and provided her own suggestions. On the day of the wedding, she made us feel at ease and handled every detail with professionalism. She even had a tissue ready for me when I started crying during my vows! We truly enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Christine · event on: 07/15/2012

Christine was very professional, pleasant and friendly during the whole process. She wrote a beautiful ceremony that everyone at the affair commented on. I couldn't have asked for more. She put personal touches in there that added such meaning to our family. She was well prepared and presented very well. I don't think there is anything I would have wanted different. Thank you so much for everything, Christine! ~Christine E.

Sent on 08/09/2012