Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

117 | Toms River, NJ

117 Reviews for Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder

linda · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding was beyond perfect with the help of Christine Schmeider! I found Christine through the wedding website and her reviews were amazing and all true! She was helpful, well prepared and absolutely wonderful to work with! My family and friends raved about her at the reception on how they loved being able to hear my husbands and my story and how Christine connected so well with us, and allowed them to be a part of our own love story. With a tough time passing through my wedding planning within the last few days up to our wedding, my maid of honors brother passed away suddenly and without any hesitation Christine reached out to me asking if there was anything at all she could do or if my friend needed some one to talk to she would be glad to give any support. This meant the world to my husband and I, as well as my friend. I highly recommend Christine's Sevices to any future couple. She is wonderful!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so very much for you kind and generous words. It was truly my honor to be your wedding officiant.

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2015

We had such a great experience with Rev Chris! She was so sweet and generous. She worked so well with us from beginning to end. I was so busy when I was picking my officiant that I did not get a chance to meet with her before hand, I booked her so I would not miss out! Then about 2 weeks before the wedding we got together and went over everything and it was really nice, we felt so confident to have her by our sides! I would recommend her to anyone searching for someone!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review. It was so much fun working with the two of you. Thank you!

Susan · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Chris is fantastic! I first met her two years ago when she officiated my sister's wedding and I liked her quite a bit. About a year later my uncle got married and he also called upon Rev. Chris. When my fiance and I were planning our wedding we figured we'd meet with Rev. Chris, but if we didn't feel it we wouldn't feel compelled to use her simply because my family members did. Luckily we immediately felt at ease when we met Chris for coffee and we quickly decided to work with her for our wedding in NYC (she is able to perform ceremonies in both NJ and NY, which was great!). Chris is incredibly warm, likeable and spiritual and has a great way about her. Process-wise once we contracted we each filled out a questionnaire about how we met, what marriage meant to us, etc. and from there Chris put together our ceremony. There are plenty of options re: the ceremony and Chris was happy to work in any suggestions and readings. Chris' husband Frank also attended and even took some great photos for us while he was there. Both are wonderful people and we feel blessed to have been married by Rev. Chris!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy and honored that you choose me to be your officiant. Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2015

Rev. Christine Schmieder was the perfect touch to our wedding. We aren't very religious people, so we wanted something simple and sweet to fit both myself and my husbands personality. She made the entire process very easy. I heard about her from other brides and was told such amazing things about her. When I first e-mailed Rev. Christine, she was able to get back to me right away. We set up a meeting with her and we knew from the moment we met, she would be the one to marry us. She was so interested in learning about us and who we were as a couple. That meant the world to us!! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Rev. Christine was very patient with us and made our wedding a dream come true!
    I recommend Rev. Christine Schmieder to anyone who is looking for an officiant who will put the perfect touch on their wedding!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was truly my pleasure to be your wedding officiant.

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Christine! She is so sweet and personable. A pleasure to be around. We found her online and when we met her, we knew she was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. She made sure to find out exactly what we wanted and explained the whole process to us. Before the wedding she would touch base to make sure things were going smoothly. She was also very quick to respond to any questions we had. On our wedding day, she helped to make our day that much more special. Everyone complimented us and said it was beautiful. Her husband even took pictures during the ceremony which she sent to me. I'm so happy she was a part of our day!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I was so happy to be part of your wedding day.

Mara · Married on 09/12/2015

We could not have picked anyone better to marry us! Christine was amazing from the start..she wrote a personal story that she incorporated into our wedding ceremony that was absolutely perfect and described our relationship. It was so beautiful and all our guests loved it. I received so many compliments from our guests. We also received photos from our ceremony from Chris that her husband took which I thought was so sweet! She really was the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I so appreciate the time you spent to write it. It was truly my pleasure to be your wedding officiant and to be part of your very special day. Thank you.

Nikita · Married on 09/06/2015

Reverent Christine was wonderful. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She made the ceremony unique and beautiful. We are so happy that we chose her. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure.

Deanna · Married on 08/15/2015

Thank you so much for making our ceremony a perfect fit for our family and friends. While it was short in length, it was long in heart, family and love. You incorporated our love of family and the true meaning of our two families coming together to make the wedding not only about Brian and I, but also our two children, who mean the world to us. From the moment we met you, Brian and I knew you were the right choice to join our two families together. You are extremely generous, warm hearted and caring and it made our decision easy and one we never second guessed. Our ceremony was beautiful and fit our vision perfectly. It set the tone for the rest of the evening, which was light, loving and fun.

Thank you again and we will not hesitate to recommend you for others in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Deanna! It was such an honor to be part of your wedding day. Thank you.

Rebecca · Married on 08/01/2015

Rev. Christine from the second we met with her was amazing, very cooperative and willing to work with all of our ideas she was very quick to respond to any questions we had. Our ceremony was perfect she did everything we had asked and wanted and made it very beautiful and warming! Best decision to have her!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

How beautiful! Thank you so much for your generous review.

Hilary · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I are thrilled with the service Rev. Schmieder provided us! Our wedding was intimate, small, unique, interfaith (Jewish & Islam), very personalized. Rev. Schmieder worked with us on all the details we requested from suggestions to refinements to even helping with photos on the day of the ceremony (her husband takes photos during the ceremony). She was prompt and courteous in all our interactions. She is sensitive and kind. She was an absolute joy to have officiate our special day. We wholeheartedly recommend using her services!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/20/2015

Rev. Christine did a great job at our June 2015 wedding. She is sweet, professional and easy to work with. We hired her about a year prior to the wedding date and she regularly checked in to see how we were doing. She also sent information on when and where to obtain the marriage license and what to do after the wedding. More importantly, she did a beautiful job officiating the ceremony.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Monica · Married on 05/30/2015

We are so glad we chose Rev. Christine to perform our ceremony. She is a beautiful, warm hearted person and it showed as she married us. We had a spiritual ceremony at a beach house on the Jersey shore with 30 of our closest family and friends. She gave us many examples of wedding ceremony's and we were able to communicate with her throughout the process until it was just what we wanted. Thank you Rev. Christine, we couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day.

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2015

Christine was professional, down to earth, heartfelt and really captured the essence of what we stood for as a couple. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Sharon · Married on 11/21/2014

There are just not enough positive things I can say about Rev. Chris. Due to health complications, we had to move our wedding up by six months, and have it take place in a different state. After two weeks of searching for an officiant, I found Rev. Chris online. I called - she called back within the hour. She cared about what was happening in our lives, and truly wanted to be a part of my wedding. We had our contract and information within 48 hours via e-mail, and we met on the day of my wedding about 1 1/2-2 weeks later.

The best part about Rev. Chris, is that she greeted me, my husband, and ALL of our family like old friends. She was kind, positive, helpful, professional, calming and beyond nice. During (and after) the reception, everyone remarked on how wonderful she was. Being so nervous about the whole thing, Chris did everything she could to assure me the whole event was going to be okay - and it was.

If you are getting married, I strongly advise that you look no further than Rev. Chris and contact her ASAP - you will never be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/17/2014

We first met with Christine via FaceTime and we felt very comfortable with her. She would check in via email every once and a while to see how we were doing. She did great at the ceremony and also was really sweet and professional.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Chris did an awesome job as our officiant on our wedding day! She made the ceremony so memorable and personal. We loved working with her!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2014

Rev. Chris was more than we could have ever asked for as our officiant. We connected with her several times before the ceremony and she truely wanted to get to know me and my husband before she married us. She was flexible with the ceremony and allowed us to make a few additions, which was great! During the ceremony, she calmed both my husband and myself down with her soft, kind tone. I couldn't be any happier!

All in all, I have to say, hands down Rev Chris is the PERFECT officiant.

Sent on 09/17/2014

My wedding was planned with the idea of it remaining private for now. We are planning on a larger event with all of our family and friends next year. Moving forward it really will remove much of the stress. No matter what happens on the "Big Day" we're good. With that idea in mind, from the moment I contacted Rev Chris with our plan and asked if she would be available (with about a months notice by the way) she was wonderful! She was flexible while we were trying to nail down the exact date, she was helpful in answering all of my questions. She was more than attentive and prompt in returning emails. She was supportive at every turn. Her husband often accompanies her and she arranged that he be our second witness so we only had to involve one other person rather than two aside from my groom and I. He also took pictures for us. Everything was perfect. I couldn't ask for anything to have gone any differently than it did. We plan on using her services again in the future for our big day!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Ellen · Married on 07/04/2014

The ceremony was felt in the hearts of each and every person attending. We are still hearing comments on how beautifully chosen and delivered the words were. Christine offers a warmth that makes you feel she cares as much about your special moment as you do, and truly she does! She easily helps you feel relaxed, calm, and centered. She is attentive, so any questions we had, we could just call or email her and she was quick to respond with answers and ideas. Her gentle nature and happy smile is reassuring and friendly. Christine is so easy to work with that we will highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank You Chris for making our special day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Rev. Chris for our wedding in Stone Harbor, NJ was a pleasure. She really got to know us in our meetings and through our questionnaires and put together a lovely ceremony for us. We wanted a warm, intimate family ceremony and she really made that happen for us. Our guests could not say enough good things about our ceremony. Thank you Rev. Chris.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Belinda · Married on 06/14/2014

Our Wedding Ceremony Was beautiful

Sent on 06/28/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I were thrilled to work with Rev. Christine Schmieder. From our initial contact, to the first meeting, you could clearly tell how passionate she is about her work. Rev. Chris worked with us to develop a ceremony that defined who we are as a couple and spoke to what we valued in our relationship. She is an eloquent speaker, and was able to make our guests understand who we are and what are vows meant to us that day. I cannot tell you how many guests came up to us and said that was the best ceremony they have ever been to because it truly spoke to us as a couple. It was an amazing day and Rev. Chris helped us create the most perfect ceremony. We cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Chris was warm, welcoming, fun and cooperative. As soon as my wife and I met her, we both felt immediately that she has great energy and a calming presence. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding and added tremendous value. We're forever grateful to her!

Sent on 10/01/2013

We are so glad we had Chris there on our special day to preside over the ceremony. She was wonderful to work with the day of, and excellent in the months leading up to the wedding. When we first met for coffee, my now husband and I were immediately drawn to her for her gentle, kind way- she has a warmth and spirituality about her that is just exactly what you'd want on your wedding day. The ceremony was beautifully written and just what we were looking for. Thank you, Chris, we were so pleased with everything!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Mario · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely love the way the ceremony went, quick, simple and beautiful! Rev. Chris is AN AMAZING person and very nice. Thank you soo much!!

Sent on 09/30/2013