Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

117 | Toms River, NJ

117 Reviews for Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Christine was amazing! She came up with a great ceremony that was perfect for us. I forgot my wedding certificate and she was so helpful and accomadating for us to get everything in.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was my pleasure!

Christine was wonderful! We were outside and it was lousy weather, but you never would have known. She kept smiling and regardless of the rain, she made Greg and I feel like we were the most important people in the world for that time. Absolutely loved her.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I loved being your wedding officiant! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I so appreciate it.

Carmen · Married on 09/30/2016

Rev. Christine Schmieder was excellent during our wedding at Smithville Inn. We have extremely busy lives and she was extremely flexible meeting us several times later in the evening via Face time as we requested. We had many questions and "needs" that she walked us through to make us feel comfortable. Her kind demeanor and how she guided us through the process is what made us choose her to conduct our ceremony.

We had several comments on how well the ceremony took place which I give Rev. Schmieder the credit. I would recommend to anyone looking for someone to conduct their wedding ceremony. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for your very generous review! I so enjoyed working with you. Wishing you both much happiness!

Liz · Married on 09/04/2016

I would just like to say my new HUBBY and I used Rev. Christine for our wedding on 9/4/16 & she was absolutely amazing from day one! She made us feel comfortable and confident in her services and I could not be happier with our decision on using her on our wedding day! Her husband also comes the day of to takes pictures and makes sure everything runs smooth! Both Rev. Christine and her husband are truly genuine and lovely people :)

Sent on 09/08/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I loved being part of your wedding day. It was my absolute pleasure!
  • I

Ingrid and Stephen · Married on 08/28/2016

Chris was wonderful from the first time that we met her. She was great with helping us and our son, making us feel comfortable on such a big day. We
    Loved our ceremony and so did our guests.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you! I loved being part of your big day.

Kelsea · Married on 08/26/2016

We absolutely loved Christine! As soon as I contacted her, I knew she was going to be the perfect fit for our ceremony. She was so quick to respond to my email and was always available to speak whenever needed from that point forward. We had some special things we wanted to include, and also wanted a short and sweet ceremony. She had no problem with meeting all of our needs! Christine was so sweet and soft spoken. You can tell how much she cares about her job and just how excited she is to be apart of your big day. I was very nervous about the ceremony and she had a way of making me feel so much more comfortable, she even met with us again right before the wedding to go over everything one final time. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Christine!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Milinda · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris was absolutely wonderful! We chose her over a year before our wedding day just because we knew if we waited she wouldn't be available. She kept in touch with us constantly and made sure everything went smoothly. Our ceremony was perfect and we can't thank Chris enough for making it so special.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I loved working with you. It was truly my pleasure. Thank you!

Marisa · Married on 08/06/2016

It was an absolute pleasure to have Reverend Christine Schmieder officiate our wedding ceremony! We received many compliments from our guests on her services and the ceremony as a whole.

From the moment we met Reverend Christine, she made us feel very comfortable. She was open to creating the type of ceremony that meshed with our beliefs and personalities. Her calm and sweet demeanor set such a peaceful tone.

She was easily accessible by phone and email and always responded to questions in a timely manner. She was very helpful by reminding us to apply for the marriage certificate and providing me with a list of places to change my name.

Furthermore, her husband attended the ceremony for support and took pictures that will be shared with us.

I am so happy to have shared such a special moment in my life with Reverend Christine!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Marisa! I loved being part of your special day. It was truly my honor.

Cassidy · Married on 08/01/2016

Christine was wonderful! She made us feel comfortable and kept in touch with us months before the ceremony. Everyone said how great of a job she did. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Cassidy. It was wonderful working with you and Justin.

Kaite · Married on 07/15/2016

She was so amazing and brought such positive energy :)!! This was the most perfect day ever and she only made it better!! Her words were so kind and she made us both feel comfortable and respected all our wishes. I would HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a fun bubbly energetic person involved in hour wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun working with you. It was my honor to be your wedding officiant!

Jena · Married on 07/09/2016

When we first started looking for an officiant we felt uneasy about some of the individuals we found online and many of their rates and limitations on their prices didn’t offer a personable experience. We even threw around the idea of having a family member get ordained. However when we found Reverend Christine Schmieder and she welcomed us into her home for our first meeting we knew she was exactly the person we were looking for. She had a variety of sample ceremonies ready for us including different vows, readings, wine ceremonies, etc., everything we needed to make our wedding unique to us. Reverend Christine Schmieder read to us so we could see what it would be like on the big day. We were also pleased to find out that she did not get ordained online but yet went to a type of “religious schooling” where she learned traditions and customs from all types of religions. The purpose of this was to be able to write wedding ceremonies that intertwined these different religions. We also met her husband who is her driver to each wedding she does and is also her substitute in case she can’t make it on the big day. Leading up to the wedding she kept in contact giving us information about the marriage license as well as editing and revising our ceremony. We met with her right before the wedding to practice reading and reciting our vows. She even contacted the band to make sure they could help her with microphones. On the day of our wedding she showed up early and had our witnesses sign our marriage license. Our wedding ceremony went seamlessly and Reverend Christine Schmieder exceeded our expectations. Even after the wedding she was sure to follow-up with how get the certified copy of our marriage license. We highly recommend Reverend Christine Schmieder and having her was as if we had our very own family member marrying us!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Jena for this fabulous review! I so appreciate the time you took to write this. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Nadine · Married on 07/01/2016

Reverend Christine was such a great officiant that all our guests told us too how great of a job she did! She helped us along the way, answered any questions we had or concerns, and was so thoughtful. She performed our ceremony so smoothly and we're so glad we chose her to marry us and be apart of our special day!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to officiate your wedding ceremony!

s · Married on 05/29/2016

Chris was absolutely a great officiant. Some of our family were reluctant about us not having a traditional church ceremony, but Chris did a wonderful job adding in the spiritual tones to the ceremony that appeased everyone. When it came down to the last few weeks of planning, I was feeling overwhelmed and worried "what if something goes wrong" as most brides usually feel. We met with Chris to go over the final details and to review/rehearse the ceremony, and I felt instantly relieved knowing we were in good hands and that I did not need to worry about or ceremony. I would highly recommend her and her services if you are looking for an officiant.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry for the beautiful review. Wishing you and Brian a lifetime of happiness!

We chose Christine to officiate our ceremony and couldn't be happier. Christine truly loves love and you can feel that she wants to craft the perfect ceremony for each couple. It was important to us to have a ceremony that was special and not generic, and Christine offered suggestions and worked with us until it was just right. The ceremony truly felt intimate and she did a spectacular job.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you and I'm so glad you were happy with your wedding ceremony. It was my privilege to be your officiant!

Diana · Married on 05/06/2016

Reverend Christine gave us exactly the ceremony we always dreamed we would have. From our first meeting with her, we realized right away that she was the perfect person to preside over our ceremony. We had a level of comfort and chemistry with her that put us at ease immediately. We could tell right away that Christine sincerely wanted the best for us, and would give us genuine support and guidance throughout the whole process. Over the course of the months leading up to the wedding, Christine checked in with us several times, and took it upon herself to coordinate with our venue and wedding band to ensure all of the details were in place for the ceremony. I decided at the last minute, only about a month before the wedding, that I wanted to do a rehearsal the night before the wedding. Even though we didn't give her much advanced notice, Christine was able to come to the rehearsal, helped us lead and organize our large bridal party, and gave us tips and guidance for the ceremony the next day. The highlight of Reverend Christine’s services, of course, was the ceremony itself. Needless to say it was an emotional day for both of us, and during the ceremony she would make eye contact with us and give us both reassuring nods and looks to let us know that we were doing OK. It all happens so quickly and it's very easy to lose yourself in the moment, yet her comforting mannerisms just kept us both grounded and focused on each other. Our entire experience with Reverend Christine was absolute excellence from start to finish. She is sincere and supportive, and performed a heartfelt ceremony for the most special day of our lives.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Wow! What a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to work with the two of you. It was a memorable day for me as well. Thank you!

Reverend Christine did and awesome ceremony. She was very flexible and accommodating to all our requests. She was also very kind and soft spoken when we had our first meeting.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Thank you so much!

Tina · Married on 02/14/2016

Reverend Chris was awesome! Helpful, available whenever I had questions, and super flexible to accommodate my and my husband's needs. I'd happily recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Tina! Wishing you and Tom a lifetime of happiness.

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2015

What an amazing person to work with. My wife and I had a wedding in PA before it was legal and so we decided to have a legal ceremony on the beach with our 4 1/2 ur old son on New Years Eve day. Rev. Christine was so laid back, made us sooo comfortable and just completely helped in every way possible even just to say it will be a perfect and special day. I have it all covered no worries. She is a kind, loving women and she was accepting and made us feel so supported and loved for such a special time.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much. It was truly my pleasure.

Steve · Married on 12/31/2015

My ex-wife and I got back together several years ago and talked about marriage over the last year. I proposed at the end of the summer but we really couldn't decide on a date. When we did we realized we wanted our original anniversary date, 12/31. This gave us about a month to figure everything out and try to find an officiant. I started with judges but they weren't working the last week of the year, then moved on to the county clerk, mayor, churches, etc and then started calling officiants I found on line. Most were bad numbers or just not pleasant to speak to and the then I found Rev. Chris. Chris was pleasant, professional and MORE than willing to accommodate our date despite it being new years eve and our time was late in the day. Everything was handled by email ahead of time although she offered more than once to meet in person our schedule didn't allow it. On the day Rev. Chris showed up at the house and performed a wonderful civil ceremony that several of the guest commented on. We were very happy with Rev. Chris and would recommend her to anyone looking for a religious or civil ceremony.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Steve. I really appreciate the great review you wrote. Thank you so much!

Marianne · Married on 12/27/2015

Rev. Christine Schmeider performed an absolutely wonderful ceremony for us. She is compassionate and works hand in hand with you to create the wedding you have always dreamed of. Thank you again for making my day extra special.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Gino · Married on 12/05/2015

Reverend Christine and Frank were very nice people. They made my Wife feel so beautiful with there conduct in everything they did for us! There services were well worth the estimate we paid. It was a very Beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Gino. Wishing you and Colleen much happiness.

Colleen Chiusano · Married on 12/05/2015

Christine was wonderful we are so grateful for her service we are married for 3 years our anniversary is coming up and we willl always remember what a

Christine was great i would recommend to anyone who is getting married we were very sattisfied with the service it was beautiful.We are very grateful my husband and myself

Sent on 12/01/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was so nice of you to think of me as your 3rd anniversary approaches. Happy Anniversary!

Laura · Married on 11/13/2015

I could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. My family and friends all commented on how lovely and heartfelt it was and that it seemed as though she knew my husband and I for years. Every thing was perfect !

Sent on 11/18/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad I was able to officiate your wedding!

A&M · Married on 11/07/2015

Rev. Christine was absolutely amazing through this entire process for us! She was quick to respond and incredibly helpful ensuring we filled out the correct paperwork for our license. She and her husband, in addition to their easy-going personality and positive demeanor, were absolutely lovely. Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Thank you so much!

PAUL AND DEBORAH · Married on 10/25/2015

Reverend Schmieder treated us like family. She provided excellent suggestions for the ceremony, including optional vows which were personal and meaningful to us. She calmed nerves, encouraged us with smiles while we exchanged vows and was caring and thoughtful throughout the ceremony. Because ours was a second marriage, she incorporated language about blending families that was not only appropriate but showed she gave thought and consideration to our individual needs. She was always professional but certainly made "us" feel special.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you very much! It was such a pleasure to be your wedding officiant.