Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

117 | Toms River, NJ

117 Reviews for Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2017

Could not have been nicer and more helpful. She customized a beautiful and short ceremony which was what we asked for and afterwards even included directions on how to EASILY change my last name and the steps to do so.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the beautiful review! Best wishes to you and John!
  • F

florence · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful women. Her eyes speak her soul.
    We were so blessed to have her as our officiant.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Florence for your sweet words! It was such a pleasure officiating your wedding!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/09/2017

When we met Chris at her home in Toms River, we knew right away that she would be the perfect officiant for our casual Jersey Shore wedding! She has such a peaceful, positive, and sweet energy, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. This was also evident in the personal story she wrote for Tom and me -- it made us laugh, cry, and celebrate our love story in the absolute best way. She answered all of our questions promptly and went over every detail with us to make sure everything was personalized just right and that we were 100% prepared for the most important part of our wedding day. Answering her questionnaire and choosing our vows from the great list of examples that she provided was my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. We got such positive comments from so many of our guests about how lovely the ceremony was, and we couldn't have imagined it any other way!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn! It was truly my pleasure being part of your wedding day!

Kaely · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and I met with Christine after meeting with two other officiants who we just didn't feel connected to. As soon as we met for our initial meeting we were completely at ease and knew we had found the perfect person to marry us! Christine was willing to completely customize the ceremony to exactly what was meaningful and important to us with just a month to spare until our big day! Our ceremony is a memory that we will look back on for the rest of our lives and treasure! We are so grateful that you came into our lives! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Kaely! It was truly my pleasure to be your officiant. I am so grateful you came into my life too!
  • Y

Yolandi · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev. Chris Schmieder was amazing! Upon our first meeting she welcomed us into her home, it was only a couple of minutes into our first meeting that my (now) husband and I knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She was warm and friendly. Truly, out of all the planning, finding our officiant was a breeze, and that was all thanks to Rev. Chris! There aren't enough good things that I can say about her! She was always responsive to any email exchanges, she arrived early on our wedding day and helped ensure that everything was going according to plan, she was also very efficient filing for our marriage certificate - she was always warm, friendly, and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Yolandi. Wishing you and Matthew a wonderful life together!

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony was perfect for my wedding ceremony! She was awesome with keeping contact and details of the ceremony. She let me and my husband know exactly what would be happening and how long everything would take from the moment we first met to the day of the ceremony! She just made everything so easy, and I loved that!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Theresa! I enjoyed getting to know you and Shane. It was my honor to marry the two of you!

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2017

We highly recommend using Reverend Christine Schmieder for your wedding! She was accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us pick out the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you!! :)

Sent on 08/13/2017

Bryannah · Married on 07/21/2017

Rev. Christine was a dream to work with. My husband and I were married at the Bonnet Island Estate in July. For some reason, I had a difficult time trying to find an officiant or priest to work with and it was quite stressful. Then I stumbled upon Christine's website and just knew I had to have her officiant. When we met here in her home, there was an instant connection. She was the perfect blend of love and warmth. Our ceremony was so personal and beautiful. She was there for us every step of the way from creating the ceremony to writing our vows to changing my last name. My advice to brides would be to stop here and see if she is available because she is wonderful and made our wedding ceremony something we will forever cherish.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Bryannah! You and Bruno were an absolute pleasure to work with! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Bryannah · Married on 07/21/2017

Sent on 08/11/2017

Melissa · event on: 07/16/2017

Reverend Chris performed our twin's baby blessing ceremony on the beach in July of 2017. I wanted the day to resemble my wedding day on the beach 5 years prior, and it certainly did! Chris was so easy to work with. She had a great vision for the day but added input from us to make the day perfect. The questionnaire she sent to us really made us reflect about our children, think about what we wanted the ceremony to look like and allowed us to add our personal stories and input into the ceremony. She was extremely responsive to emails, flexible, and caring. We would highly recommend her for any service.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

From the first meeting with Rev. Christine Schmieder, we knew that we found the perfect officiant. Rev. Schmieder has such a kind way about her that she immediately put us at ease. Every question we had after the initial meeting, she answered immediately. On the day of our wedding, June 23, 2017, Rev. Schmieder arrived early, was extremely accommodating about the short delay to the start of it, and gave us the best ceremony we could ask for! We are so lucky to have found Rev. Schmieder and we can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was such a pleasure being part of you wedding day. I'm so glad I was your officiant. It was my honor!

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

Rev. Chris was an absolute joy to work with throughout our wedding planning. She is professional, responsive and extremely sweet. Chris met with us over a year in advance of our wedding to get to know my husband and I so that she could write our personal love story for our ceremony. We also communicated through e-mail and over the phone throughout the planning process. Her performance at our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Our guests loved it and loved hearing our love story. Thank you Rev. Chris for helping to make our wedding day so memorable and special! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Officiating your wedding was my pleasure. Wishing you and Austin a lifetime of happiness.

T and P · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you so very much Rev. Chris. It was an incredible weekend and exceeded all of our expectations regarding quality of service, helpful conference calls and meetings ahead of the event, and professionalism at the wedding. You did an amazing job coordinating the ceremony and all for a great price. We will recommend you to anyone who is getting married or thinking about getting engaged.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and being part of your wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

We cannot recommend Rev. Christine enough!! We wanted a civil (non-religious) ceremony, and Christine happily worked with us to make the wording of the ceremony exactly what we wanted. She had lots of ideas and was so helpful. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, Christine was in regular contact with us, sending emails to check in on us. The ceremony was beautiful. Christine is such a sweet, genuine person, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your beautiful words! I loved being your wedding officiant!

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2017

Rev. Chris made the entire process very easy for us! She was very accommodating of our wishes and had several different options available to us. The overall esperience was extremely relaxed - never had to worry about anything because she was there every step along the way! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I am so appreciative of this great review! Thank you so very much. It was truly my pleasure!

Vincent · Married on 05/07/2017

Christine did a great job with our wedding. She helps ease any nerves or tensions and makes everything easy. She is a very thoughtful and nice person, she went over the ceremony thoroughly a couple times beforehand.

Christine made the big day easy and ran a flawless ceremony. I will be recommending her to everybody.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Vincent! I really appreciate this great review. Best of luck to you and Corrina!

andrew · Married on 05/06/2017

We booked Christine for our May6th wedding at Sandy Hook Chapel- it only took one meeting over Skype for us to know she was the right officiant for us! She is a pleasure to work with, ran through all the ceremony details carefully with us, and helped us with getting our marriage license (we are in NY and could only get to NJ a few times so she made sure we got to the right township and who to set up an appointment with). We also did our own vows; she read through both of ours to make sure they were the same length, vibe, etc which was a big help. She did a beautiful job on the day of our wedding and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Andrew for this beautiful review. It was my absolute pleasure working with you and Sarah. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Bridgette · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot say thank you enough to Rev. Chris. From the first meeting my husband and I immediately knew we wanted her to be apart of our special day. She made us feel ready and at ease for the ceremony. The personalized story she created for us was beautiful, we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Bridgette. It was my absolute pleasure to be your wedding officiant. Thank you!

Sandra · Married on 04/01/2017

Rev. Christine was absolutely WONDERFUL as the officiant for our wedding. We could not have been more happy. She was extremely flexible in meeting and professional in her communication. She was able to work around my schedule and was a complete pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend her as an officiant! Thanks again for being amazing!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you and officiating your wedding. Thank you!

Teresa · Married on 01/14/2017

Reverend Christine created a beautiful ceremony that was a huge hit! She took the time to get to know my husband and me and wrote a ceremony that was personal and moving. She guided us and gave us helpful tips and ideas for our readings and our vows. She made the ceremony run very smoothly and her personality is so warm and calm.

I truly recommend Reverend Christine for your wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Teresa for your wonderful review. It was my honor to be part of your wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

We loved having Christine officiate our wedding! She was professional, knowledgeable, flexible and reasonably priced. Most importantly we loved her aura. Christine provided a positive and calming presence on our wedding day which was much appreciated at that big of a life event. You can tell Christine really loves what she does and she was always pleasant whenever we met or talked with her. We appreciated her seminary background as it sets her apart from many who just fill out a form online, she truly has an appreciation and knowledge of the marriage rituals from so many faiths and worked with us to customize our ceremony so that it was perfect for us.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your beautiful review! Very much appreciated!

John · Married on 11/12/2016

As my new bride and myself are both professional service providers, and we felt outstanding value, understanding and empathy, and very easy to work with. Her beautiful presence was felt by not only us but our families on this outstanding day. She was a big part of the service and ironically knew her through other professionals who reinforced what we feel on initial meeting together.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks John! I loved working with you and Kim!

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

Rev. Christine Schmieder was outstanding. She is so warm and speaks from the heart. All of our guests loved her. She was the perfect person to perform our ceremony, would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Kim for the beautiful review you wrote for me. I loved getting to know you and John and being part of your wedding day! Thank you!

David · Married on 11/05/2016

The ceremony that Rev. Christine put together for our same sex marriage was perfect ! We had a number of our guests comment that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. Touching, classy and inclusive; it was exactly what my husband and I had hoped. Christine was a joy to work with, very warm and inviting and interested in capturing our personalities within the ceremony. We couldn't be happier with Rev. Christine and strongly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much David! It was truly my honor to be part of your wedding day. Thank you for the great review.

Theresa · Married on 10/09/2016

Rev. Chris did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding! Our guests have told us how much they loved our ceremony. Rev. Chris helped us create vows that incorporated my young daughter so that our marriage was not just us becoming Husband and Wife, but the creation of a new family. It was emotional, moving and memorable. Rev. Chris conveys a sweetness and generosity of heart--you and your guests can feel it. She can help you make your ceremony personalized. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa! I loved working with you, Rich and Mary. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.