Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• User2489931 Recently married
    Christine provided better service than I could have ever imagined. She was very accommodating and work with us even on such short notice. Thanks to Christine she helped us plan the service in as little as a week. She was quick to respond, well organized and caring, she made sure the wedding was personal to us and cared about every little detail. She's the best!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I am so appreciative of you kind and generous words. Thank you so much.
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing ceremony!

Every aspect of working with Rev Chris was great! She is very easy to work with and makes sure that every detail is just how you want it. We chose a custom ceremony and it was perfect. We had compliments from guests at how beautiful it was. Rev Chris was even able to accommodate us when we changed our wedding from NJ to PA. I would recommend to anyone to use her. She does a wonderful job!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was my pleasure to work with the two of you! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/15/2019

100 STARS!!!

You have found your officiant!!! Rev. Christine Schmieder went above and beyond, I could not have asked for a better officiant to lead our ceremony. She is so sweet and caring and made sure our day was absolutely perfect. She is easy to communicate with, super helpful, and the BEST! Thank you so much Rev. Christine Schmieder!
    Ashley H. Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding Dreams Come True

I’m so happy that I met Rev. Christine. I wasn’t sure what to do since I was not getting married in a church but at our venue Smithville Inn. She made everything so simple and easy to understand. She invited us over to her house to go over our entire ceremony word for word. My husband and I wrote our own vows and sent them Christine and she had them all ready for us at the alter. The day after our ceremony she explained how to obtain our marriage license and instructions to change my last name. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect person to marry us. Thank you so much Rev. Christine!!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Wow thank you Ashley for this great review! I loved working with you and the vows you and Noel wrote were absolutely beautiful! Wishing you and Noel a lifetime of happiness!
    Sara Married on 01/26/2019

A wonderful woman to work with!

Rev. Christine was absolutely amazing! From the very first phone call with her, we knew she was perfect for our ceremony. She took the time to work with us on how we wanted our ceremony to be structured and even assisted me with adding a special vows ceremony between myself and my new step-daughter. The day of the wedding, she made it a point to meet with us, my father, our mothers, the readers and my step-daughter individually to make sure everyone was on the same page. We didn't have to worry about anything at all with her. Truly a wonderful woman to work with!
  • Dan
    Dan G. Married on 11/17/2018

Rev. Christine Schmieder - 11/17/18 Wedding

***READ THIS REVIEW*** - If you live anywhere near Toms River, NJ, Rev. Christine Schmieder of Your Sacred Ceremony is the Officiant for your special day!!

Rev. Chris,
    Thank you, not only for officiating, but for everything needed to make this past Saturday a day to remember forever! From the beginning, you were so excited and so interested in all our plans for both ceremonies. When it was discovered we didn't really know what we were doing, you took us under your wing and guided us with helpful hints, reminders, an ear to bend, and a helping hand. At the ceremony, you and your husband got everyone together so nicely for pictures and followed our mothers' requests to a T. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

And also, thanks to your husband, Frank, for taking all those wonderful photos! I know they will turn out beautifully.

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Dan! It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding!You and Chris were wonderful to work with. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Nancy O. Married on 11/11/2018

The best!

Reverend Christine Schmieder is absolutely the best officiant! She is warm, engaging and tailors your ceremony to exactly what you want. She takes such joy out of celebrating your wedding with you. If you are looking for an officiant, look no more. Nancy and Ray

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Nancy! It was my pleasure being your officiant! Wishing you and Ray a wonderful holiday season!
    Carissa Married on 10/06/2018
    Rev. Christine is amazing! She always responded promptly and did everything in her power to make our day special! She was very helpful with getting our marriage license, sending it out and informing me on the steps to changing my last name! We highly recommend her!!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Carissa! Wishing you and Troy a lifetime of happiness!
  • Ryan
    Ryan P. Married on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

On behalf of Brittany and I, we cannot thank you enough for making our ceremony perfect. Truly genuine and sincere, your kindness was felt from the first time we met with you. It was all smooth sailing from there. From the details of the ceremony to the marriage license and the photos from your great photographer, everything was amazing and you helped take a lot of stress out of the day. It was an absolute pleasure and THANK YOU again for being apart of our wedding!
    Brittany and Ryan

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Brittany! It was my absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review!
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2018
    Rev Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We knew from our very first meeting with her that our search for an officiant was over. She is such a warm and kind hearted person. We received numerous compliments regarding how wonderful our ceremony was. She did everything to make sure we were prepared and felt totally comfortable. She made everything so simple by filing our license for us and even sending instructions on how to change my name. Rev Christine is truly the best so if you are looking for an officiant please look no further!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I loved working with you and Casey and being part of your wedding day!
    Ashley Married on 08/25/2018
    I could not have asked for a sweeter, kind hearted person to officiate our special day. Immediately when we met, I knew there was no further searching needed!! We did a short and sweet ceremony and Reverend Christine worked with us to make sure we were comfortable and prepared. She is very flexible and thorough with communicating. She is even helping me post-wedding with all my documents!! Look no further for your officiant!! The best one is right here!!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Ashley! It was truly my pleasure!
    Erika Married on 08/24/2018
    Christine did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. We had a few issues with the sound equipment and she kept on going in a very professional manner. She was super easy to reach through email and video conferencing. We also met in person before the event. Highly recommended.

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Wishing you and David a lifetime of happiness!
    Lora Married on 08/11/2018
    Reverend Christine was a blessing from the first day we met at her lovely home. Her warmth and kindness was truly genuine. We felt comfortable from minute one. She guided us through the entire ceremony and gave our blending of families sand ceremony a moving moment for all. Being a bride, who cries very easily, she soothed my tears and got me through the ceremony. Our family and friends all commented on how wonderful she was. I recommend reverend Christine without any reservations.

Hi Lora,
    It was wonderful being part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding officiant!
    Tracey Married on 07/07/2018

Sweetest person

Christine is the sweetest person. When we facetimed we knew we picked the right person for the job.
    Jackie Married on 06/22/2018
    Rev Christine was amazing! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony so special and really took the time to get to know my husband and I! She was so soft spoken and sweet and really wS able to calm my nerves just with a quick nod and smile. We loved her so much! I would recommend her to anyone!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I loved working with you and Rich! It was truly my pleasure!
    Casey Married on 05/11/2018
    Rev Chris was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. We FaceTimed as our first meeting and we immediately knew we she was the right choice for us. She arrived to the venue promptly and was so wonderful in coordinating everything pre- and post- ceremony. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and we have received lots of compliments!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Casey! I loved working with you and Danny! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Eric Married on 04/27/2018
    Reverend Christine is one of a kind. From the first time my wife and I met with her we felt her warmth and knew we needed to look no further. Being Jewish, I was a little unsure how my family and friends would react when they saw me getting married by a reverend. Christine is so warm and inviting, everyone commented how amazing she was.  She had many beautiful blessings to choose from which allowed us to personalize our special day. She truly is fantastic to work with and we highly recommend her.

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Eric! It was truly my pleasure!
    Jamie Married on 02/17/2018
    We chose Rev. Chris after reading the thoughtful reviews on this site and others. True to their word, she provided a truly personal service and a ceremony delivered with sincerity. We would absolutely recommend Rev. Chris to anyone looking for a great wedding.

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Jamie! It was truly my honor to be your wedding officiant!
    Aubrey Married on 12/29/2017
    Reverend Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She has such a genuine, kind and calm way about her that made my fiancé and I so comfortable during our special day. When your standing at the altar it is SO nerve wrecking but looking at her made us relax and remember to enjoy the moment. It was important to us to find an officiant who we connected with and Christine was that and more. Christine we can't thank you enough, everything was perfect. XO Aubrey and Brian
    Emily Married on 11/25/2017
    Reverend Christine officiated our wedding on November 25th at the Smithville Inn. We couldn’t have been happier with our ceremony and our choice to have Reverend Christine as our officiant! During our search for an officiant, she welcomed us into her home to meet us and explain her services. She was genuine, kind, and truly passionate about what she does. We knew right away she was the perfect match and booked her on the spot! She wrote a beautiful ceremony, which was simple, sweet, and perfect for us. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and made sure to check-in with us along the way to see if we had any questions, needed help with any planning, and provide us with any wedding tips! On the day of our wedding, Reverend Christine was a calming presence. She arrived early to have our best man and maid of honor sign our marriage license, introduce herself to our family and wedding party, and set up for our ceremony. She was professional and gracious every step of the way. We received many compliments at how lovely our ceremony was, from our vows, to our reading, and even Reverend Christine’s personalized touches. We would recommend Reverend Christine to any bride and groom looking for an officiant! She not only met our expectations, but also exceeded them!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 11/18/2017
    Christine was so amazing! We found her online, and a week later met at her house and knew before the meeting was over that we wanted her to marry us! She has such a calm voice, and made us feel so comfortable! We were so lucky to have found her!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Kim! I'm so glad you found me! It was truly my pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Thanks for the great review.
    Kelsea Married on 10/14/2017
    To say that Rev Chris was so amazing is an understatement. She is one of the most kindest and genuine people my husband and I have ever met. Our ceremony was perfect all thanks to her. She spoke so beautifully. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to be our officiant. She was constantly reaching out to us, she was very accomodating. She’s the biggest sweetheart and she truly cares. We love her!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Wow Kelsea! Thank you so much. I loved being part of your wedding day!
    Danielle Married on 10/07/2017
    Rev. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was prompt with responses and flexible in building a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Our ceremony was lovely and she did a great job of making us and our guests feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also filed our license and send us the information within a few days of the wedding.

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for the wonderful review! I loved being part of your wedding day!
    Kenza Married on 10/02/2017
    From the very first moment I saw Rev. Christine, I knew I found my officiant. She was truly lovely and I felt at peace every time I talked to her. We are so happy we got married by such a beautiful person.
    She checked in many times to see if I needed anything and she was very responsive and accomodating.
    On our wedding day, as it was a destination wedding, my husband forgot to get the wedding license and we realized it while the bureau was about to close. She managed to calm me down as he ran to get it. I will never forget her kindness and her smile.
    You can feel that she really loves what she is doing and that she would do anything she can to make your special day perfect.
    We had the ceremony of our dreams, and it's all thanks to her !

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

What a beautiful review! Thank you so much! Wishing you and Ismael a lifetime of happiness!
    Linochka Married on 09/24/2017
    When we first meet Rev. Christine we had no doubt we made the best choice. Throughout the planning process, she checked in several times to see how things were going and helped put us at ease. She helped put together a beautiful ceremony that was everything we could have wanted and more. Our guests even came up to us afterwards to sing her praises. You can't go wrong with Rev. Christine!

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I so appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you! It was my pleasure to be your officiant!