103 Reviews for Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder

Licensed (3)
Civil Union (2)
Single Religion (1)
101 Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

Rev Christine was amazing! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony so special and really took the time to get to know my husband and I! She was so soft spoken and sweet and really wS able to calm my nerves just with a quick nod and smile. We loved her so much! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Chris was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. We FaceTimed as our first meeting and we immediately knew we she was the right choice for us. She arrived to the venue promptly and was so wonderful in coordinating everything pre- and post- ceremony. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and we have received lots of compliments!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Christine is one of a kind. From the first time my wife and I met with her we felt her warmth and knew we needed to look no further. Being Jewish, I was a little unsure how my family and friends would react when they saw me getting married by a reverend. Christine is so warm and inviting, everyone commented how amazing she was.  She had many beautiful blessings to choose from which allowed us to personalize our special day. She truly is fantastic to work with and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We chose Rev. Chris after reading the thoughtful reviews on this site and others. True to their word, she provided a truly personal service and a ceremony delivered with sincerity. We would absolutely recommend Rev. Chris to anyone looking for a great wedding.

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She has such a genuine, kind and calm way about her that made my fiancé and I so comfortable during our special day. When your standing at the altar it is SO nerve wrecking but looking at her made us relax and remember to enjoy the moment. It was important to us to find an officiant who we connected with and Christine was that and more. Christine we can't thank you enough, everything was perfect. XO Aubrey and Brian

Profile Picture Aubrey, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Christine officiated our wedding on November 25th at the Smithville Inn. We couldn’t have been happier with our ceremony and our choice to have Reverend Christine as our officiant! During our search for an officiant, she welcomed us into her home to meet us and explain her services. She was genuine, kind, and truly passionate about what she does. We knew right away she was the perfect match and booked her on the spot! She wrote a beautiful ceremony, which was simple, sweet, and perfect for us. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and made sure to check-in with us along the way to see if we had any questions, needed help with any planning, and provide us with any wedding tips! On the day of our wedding, Reverend Christine was a calming presence. She arrived early to have our best man and maid of honor sign our marriage license, introduce herself to our family and wedding party, and set up for our ceremony. She was professional and gracious every step of the way. We received many compliments at how lovely our ceremony was, from our vows, to our reading, and even Reverend Christine’s personalized touches. We would recommend Reverend Christine to any bride and groom looking for an officiant! She not only met our expectations, but also exceeded them!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christine was so amazing! We found her online, and a week later met at her house and knew before the meeting was over that we wanted her to marry us! She has such a calm voice, and made us feel so comfortable! We were so lucky to have found her!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was prompt with responses and flexible in building a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Our ceremony was lovely and she did a great job of making us and our guests feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also filed our license and send us the information within a few days of the wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the very first moment I saw Rev. Christine, I knew I found my officiant. She was truly lovely and I felt at peace every time I talked to her. We are so happy we got married by such a beautiful person.
She checked in many times to see if I needed anything and she was very responsive and accomodating.
On our wedding day, as it was a destination wedding, my husband forgot to get the wedding license and we realized it while the bureau was about to close. She managed to calm me down as he ran to get it. I will never forget her kindness and her smile.
You can feel that she really loves what she is doing and that she would do anything she can to make your special day perfect.
We had the ceremony of our dreams, and it's all thanks to her !

Profile Picture Kenza, 10/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we first meet Rev. Christine we had no doubt we made the best choice. Throughout the planning process, she checked in several times to see how things were going and helped put us at ease. She helped put together a beautiful ceremony that was everything we could have wanted and more. Our guests even came up to us afterwards to sing her praises. You can't go wrong with Rev. Christine!

Profile Picture Linochka, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Could not have been nicer and more helpful. She customized a beautiful and short ceremony which was what we asked for and afterwards even included directions on how to EASILY change my last name and the steps to do so.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Beautiful women. Her eyes speak her soul.
We were so blessed to have her as our officiant.

Profile Picture florence, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we met Chris at her home in Toms River, we knew right away that she would be the perfect officiant for our casual Jersey Shore wedding! She has such a peaceful, positive, and sweet energy, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. This was also evident in the personal story she wrote for Tom and me -- it made us laugh, cry, and celebrate our love story in the absolute best way. She answered all of our questions promptly and went over every detail with us to make sure everything was personalized just right and that we were 100% prepared for the most important part of our wedding day. Answering her questionnaire and choosing our vows from the great list of examples that she provided was my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. We got such positive comments from so many of our guests about how lovely the ceremony was, and we couldn't have imagined it any other way!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I met with Christine after meeting with two other officiants who we just didn't feel connected to. As soon as we met for our initial meeting we were completely at ease and knew we had found the perfect person to marry us! Christine was willing to completely customize the ceremony to exactly what was meaningful and important to us with just a month to spare until our big day! Our ceremony is a memory that we will look back on for the rest of our lives and treasure! We are so grateful that you came into our lives! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Kaely, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Chris Schmieder was amazing! Upon our first meeting she welcomed us into her home, it was only a couple of minutes into our first meeting that my (now) husband and I knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She was warm and friendly. Truly, out of all the planning, finding our officiant was a breeze, and that was all thanks to Rev. Chris! There aren't enough good things that I can say about her! She was always responsive to any email exchanges, she arrived early on our wedding day and helped ensure that everything was going according to plan, she was also very efficient filing for our marriage certificate - she was always warm, friendly, and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Yolandi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Your Sacred Ceremony was perfect for my wedding ceremony! She was awesome with keeping contact and details of the ceremony. She let me and my husband know exactly what would be happening and how long everything would take from the moment we first met to the day of the ceremony! She just made everything so easy, and I loved that!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend using Reverend Christine Schmieder for your wedding! She was accommodating and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She helped us pick out the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you!! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Christine was a dream to work with. My husband and I were married at the Bonnet Island Estate in July. For some reason, I had a difficult time trying to find an officiant or priest to work with and it was quite stressful. Then I stumbled upon Christine's website and just knew I had to have her officiant. When we met here in her home, there was an instant connection. She was the perfect blend of love and warmth. Our ceremony was so personal and beautiful. She was there for us every step of the way from creating the ceremony to writing our vows to changing my last name. My advice to brides would be to stop here and see if she is available because she is wonderful and made our wedding ceremony something we will forever cherish.

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Bryannah, 7/21/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Chris was absolutely a great officiant. Some of our family were reluctant about us not having a traditional church ceremony, but Chris did a wonderful job adding in the spiritual tones to the ceremony that appeased everyone. When it came down to the last few weeks of planning, I was feeling overwhelmed and worried "what if something goes wrong" as most brides usually feel. We met with Chris to go over the final details and to review/rehearse the ceremony, and I felt instantly relieved knowing we were in good hands and that I did not need to worry about or ceremony. I would highly recommend her and her services if you are looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture s, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first meeting with Rev. Christine Schmieder, we knew that we found the perfect officiant. Rev. Schmieder has such a kind way about her that she immediately put us at ease. Every question we had after the initial meeting, she answered immediately. On the day of our wedding, June 23, 2017, Rev. Schmieder arrived early, was extremely accommodating about the short delay to the start of it, and gave us the best ceremony we could ask for! We are so lucky to have found Rev. Schmieder and we can't thank her enough!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so very much Rev. Chris. It was an incredible weekend and exceeded all of our expectations regarding quality of service, helpful conference calls and meetings ahead of the event, and professionalism at the wedding. You did an amazing job coordinating the ceremony and all for a great price. We will recommend you to anyone who is getting married or thinking about getting engaged.

Profile Picture T and P, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Chris was an absolute joy to work with throughout our wedding planning. She is professional, responsive and extremely sweet. Chris met with us over a year in advance of our wedding to get to know my husband and I so that she could write our personal love story for our ceremony. We also communicated through e-mail and over the phone throughout the planning process. Her performance at our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Our guests loved it and loved hearing our love story. Thank you Rev. Chris for helping to make our wedding day so memorable and special! Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot recommend Rev. Christine enough!! We wanted a civil (non-religious) ceremony, and Christine happily worked with us to make the wording of the ceremony exactly what we wanted. She had lots of ideas and was so helpful. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, Christine was in regular contact with us, sending emails to check in on us. The ceremony was beautiful. Christine is such a sweet, genuine person, and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews