Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder Reviews

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder 1
Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder 2

Nancy Orlando · Married on 11/11/2018

The best!

Reverend Christine Schmieder is absolutely the best officiant! She is warm, engaging and tailors your ceremony to exactly what you want. She takes such joy out of celebrating your wedding with you. If you are looking for an officiant, look no more. Nancy and Ray

Sent on 12/09/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Nancy! It was my pleasure being your officiant! Wishing you and Ray a wonderful holiday season!

Carissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. Christine is amazing! She always responded promptly and did everything in her power to make our day special! She was very helpful with getting our marriage license, sending it out and informing me on the steps to changing my last name! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder 3
    Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder 4

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Carissa! Wishing you and Troy a lifetime of happiness!
  • Ryan

Ryan Parkes · Married on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

On behalf of Brittany and I, we cannot thank you enough for making our ceremony perfect. Truly genuine and sincere, your kindness was felt from the first time we met with you. It was all smooth sailing from there. From the details of the ceremony to the marriage license and the photos from your great photographer, everything was amazing and you helped take a lot of stress out of the day. It was an absolute pleasure and THANK YOU again for being apart of our wedding!
    Brittany and Ryan

Sent on 11/04/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Brittany! It was my absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review!

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Rev Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We knew from our very first meeting with her that our search for an officiant was over. She is such a warm and kind hearted person. We received numerous compliments regarding how wonderful our ceremony was. She did everything to make sure we were prepared and felt totally comfortable. She made everything so simple by filing our license for us and even sending instructions on how to change my name. Rev Christine is truly the best so if you are looking for an officiant please look no further!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I loved working with you and Casey and being part of your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

I could not have asked for a sweeter, kind hearted person to officiate our special day. Immediately when we met, I knew there was no further searching needed!! We did a short and sweet ceremony and Reverend Christine worked with us to make sure we were comfortable and prepared. She is very flexible and thorough with communicating. She is even helping me post-wedding with all my documents!! Look no further for your officiant!! The best one is right here!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Ashley! It was truly my pleasure!

Erika · Married on 08/24/2018

Christine did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. We had a few issues with the sound equipment and she kept on going in a very professional manner. She was super easy to reach through email and video conferencing. We also met in person before the event. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Wishing you and David a lifetime of happiness!

Lora · Married on 08/11/2018

Reverend Christine was a blessing from the first day we met at her lovely home. Her warmth and kindness was truly genuine. We felt comfortable from minute one. She guided us through the entire ceremony and gave our blending of families sand ceremony a moving moment for all. Being a bride, who cries very easily, she soothed my tears and got me through the ceremony. Our family and friends all commented on how wonderful she was. I recommend reverend Christine without any reservations.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Hi Lora, It was wonderful being part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing me to be your wedding officiant!

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2018

Rev Christine was amazing! I couldn’t of asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony so special and really took the time to get to know my husband and I! She was so soft spoken and sweet and really wS able to calm my nerves just with a quick nod and smile. We loved her so much! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I loved working with you and Rich! It was truly my pleasure!

Casey · Married on 05/11/2018

Rev Chris was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. We FaceTimed as our first meeting and we immediately knew we she was the right choice for us. She arrived to the venue promptly and was so wonderful in coordinating everything pre- and post- ceremony. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and we have received lots of compliments!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Casey! I loved working with you and Danny! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Eric · Married on 04/27/2018

Reverend Christine is one of a kind. From the first time my wife and I met with her we felt her warmth and knew we needed to look no further. Being Jewish, I was a little unsure how my family and friends would react when they saw me getting married by a reverend. Christine is so warm and inviting, everyone commented how amazing she was.  She had many beautiful blessings to choose from which allowed us to personalize our special day. She truly is fantastic to work with and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Eric! It was truly my pleasure!

Jamie · Married on 02/17/2018

We chose Rev. Chris after reading the thoughtful reviews on this site and others. True to their word, she provided a truly personal service and a ceremony delivered with sincerity. We would absolutely recommend Rev. Chris to anyone looking for a great wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Jamie! It was truly my honor to be your wedding officiant!

Aubrey · Married on 12/29/2017

Reverend Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She has such a genuine, kind and calm way about her that made my fiancé and I so comfortable during our special day. When your standing at the altar it is SO nerve wrecking but looking at her made us relax and remember to enjoy the moment. It was important to us to find an officiant who we connected with and Christine was that and more. Christine we can't thank you enough, everything was perfect. XO Aubrey and Brian

Emily · Married on 11/25/2017

Reverend Christine officiated our wedding on November 25th at the Smithville Inn. We couldn’t have been happier with our ceremony and our choice to have Reverend Christine as our officiant! During our search for an officiant, she welcomed us into her home to meet us and explain her services. She was genuine, kind, and truly passionate about what she does. We knew right away she was the perfect match and booked her on the spot! She wrote a beautiful ceremony, which was simple, sweet, and perfect for us. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and made sure to check-in with us along the way to see if we had any questions, needed help with any planning, and provide us with any wedding tips! On the day of our wedding, Reverend Christine was a calming presence. She arrived early to have our best man and maid of honor sign our marriage license, introduce herself to our family and wedding party, and set up for our ceremony. She was professional and gracious every step of the way. We received many compliments at how lovely our ceremony was, from our vows, to our reading, and even Reverend Christine’s personalized touches. We would recommend Reverend Christine to any bride and groom looking for an officiant! She not only met our expectations, but also exceeded them!

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

Christine was so amazing! We found her online, and a week later met at her house and knew before the meeting was over that we wanted her to marry us! She has such a calm voice, and made us feel so comfortable! We were so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Kim! I'm so glad you found me! It was truly my pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Thanks for the great review.

Kelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

To say that Rev Chris was so amazing is an understatement. She is one of the most kindest and genuine people my husband and I have ever met. Our ceremony was perfect all thanks to her. She spoke so beautifully. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to be our officiant. She was constantly reaching out to us, she was very accomodating. She’s the biggest sweetheart and she truly cares. We love her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Wow Kelsea! Thank you so much. I loved being part of your wedding day!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Rev. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was prompt with responses and flexible in building a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Our ceremony was lovely and she did a great job of making us and our guests feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also filed our license and send us the information within a few days of the wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for the wonderful review! I loved being part of your wedding day!

Kenza · Married on 10/02/2017

From the very first moment I saw Rev. Christine, I knew I found my officiant. She was truly lovely and I felt at peace every time I talked to her. We are so happy we got married by such a beautiful person.
    She checked in many times to see if I needed anything and she was very responsive and accomodating.
    On our wedding day, as it was a destination wedding, my husband forgot to get the wedding license and we realized it while the bureau was about to close. She managed to calm me down as he ran to get it. I will never forget her kindness and her smile.
    You can feel that she really loves what she is doing and that she would do anything she can to make your special day perfect.
    We had the ceremony of our dreams, and it's all thanks to her !

Sent on 10/26/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

What a beautiful review! Thank you so much! Wishing you and Ismael a lifetime of happiness!

Linochka · Married on 09/24/2017

When we first meet Rev. Christine we had no doubt we made the best choice. Throughout the planning process, she checked in several times to see how things were going and helped put us at ease. She helped put together a beautiful ceremony that was everything we could have wanted and more. Our guests even came up to us afterwards to sing her praises. You can't go wrong with Rev. Christine!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

I so appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you! It was my pleasure to be your officiant!

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2017

Could not have been nicer and more helpful. She customized a beautiful and short ceremony which was what we asked for and afterwards even included directions on how to EASILY change my last name and the steps to do so.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the beautiful review! Best wishes to you and John!
  • F

florence · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful women. Her eyes speak her soul.
    We were so blessed to have her as our officiant.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Florence for your sweet words! It was such a pleasure officiating your wedding!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/09/2017

When we met Chris at her home in Toms River, we knew right away that she would be the perfect officiant for our casual Jersey Shore wedding! She has such a peaceful, positive, and sweet energy, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. This was also evident in the personal story she wrote for Tom and me -- it made us laugh, cry, and celebrate our love story in the absolute best way. She answered all of our questions promptly and went over every detail with us to make sure everything was personalized just right and that we were 100% prepared for the most important part of our wedding day. Answering her questionnaire and choosing our vows from the great list of examples that she provided was my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. We got such positive comments from so many of our guests about how lovely the ceremony was, and we couldn't have imagined it any other way!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn! It was truly my pleasure being part of your wedding day!

Kaely · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and I met with Christine after meeting with two other officiants who we just didn't feel connected to. As soon as we met for our initial meeting we were completely at ease and knew we had found the perfect person to marry us! Christine was willing to completely customize the ceremony to exactly what was meaningful and important to us with just a month to spare until our big day! Our ceremony is a memory that we will look back on for the rest of our lives and treasure! We are so grateful that you came into our lives! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Kaely! It was truly my pleasure to be your officiant. I am so grateful you came into my life too!
  • Y

Yolandi · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev. Chris Schmieder was amazing! Upon our first meeting she welcomed us into her home, it was only a couple of minutes into our first meeting that my (now) husband and I knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She was warm and friendly. Truly, out of all the planning, finding our officiant was a breeze, and that was all thanks to Rev. Chris! There aren't enough good things that I can say about her! She was always responsive to any email exchanges, she arrived early on our wedding day and helped ensure that everything was going according to plan, she was also very efficient filing for our marriage certificate - she was always warm, friendly, and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thank you Yolandi. Wishing you and Matthew a wonderful life together!

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony was perfect for my wedding ceremony! She was awesome with keeping contact and details of the ceremony. She let me and my husband know exactly what would be happening and how long everything would take from the moment we first met to the day of the ceremony! She just made everything so easy, and I loved that!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Your Sacred Ceremony: Rev. Christine Schmieder's reply:

Thanks Theresa! I enjoyed getting to know you and Shane. It was my honor to marry the two of you!