22 Reviews for Your Private Event Source, LLC

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
21 Your Private Event Source, LLC Reviews

Great experience, our wedding went well, guests had a great time.

Profile Picture User4879803, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Projector, Uplighting

If there's one thing I wish we had at our wedding it would be MORE TIME.... to dance!!!!
Kareem and his staff were wonderful to work with. Kareem was exceptionally good at guiding me (a bride without a planner) at picking songs and set up.

Not only did they provide DJ services for the reception but they also supported the audio for the wedding ceremony: lapel wireless mics and musical cues throughout the ceremony. Very well done, perfect timing. No complaints.

We were pleasantly surprised with several perks:
1) We got a crew! DJ, Hype Man and MC! (I was only expecting a DJ/MC combo)
2) They had a screen up that pulled twitter and Instagram feed based off our hashtag! (Only wished this also pulled from Facebook...) and then they provided the pictures collected in a digital file immediately after the wedding!
3) They seamlessly showed a surprise well-wishes video from our family in the Philippines. Thank you!

They never had those awkward breaks in between songs unless there was an upcoming event like the cake cutting. Nicely done! This is a general faux pas for some DJs but YPES did not disappoint.

I would definitely recommend them again for any occasion and truly appreciated their work ethic and music selection. They listened to our suggestions and had people on the dance floor for most of the night! We also loved the lighting provided.

Ps they even were able to find an obscure Austrian song for my husbands side of the family! Thank you!

Wallner-Haas Wedding November 20,2016.

Profile Picture Epiphany, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

One word AMAZING. Knowledgeable, listen to our concerns and gave options

Profile Picture Zayna, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We decided to have YPES do hair, makeup and DJ services after seeing their work at a friends wedding. Once the contract was signed, the communication between us and the vendor ran smoothly. We received timely responses to all of our inquiries and as changes had to be made, YPES was very receptive and understanding. When the day arrived, Kareem, Rwnelle and their staff were on time and attentive to all of our needs. Hair and makeup were tastefully done and the DJ was amazing. Touch ups were done throughout the wedding and the DJ was able to add ethnic specific music during our reception. I would definitely recommend them for an event.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ

We hired Kareem for DJ, MC, and lighting services for our wedding in May 2016. From the first time we sat down with Kareem to vet him as a potential DJ to now, where we are facebook friends celebrating the birth of his baby girl, Kareem was a consummate professional. He worked with our budget masterfully, blew the roof off of our party and made the place look and sound beautifully. We literally could not be happier that we found Kareem/DJ Reemo/YPES and will most definitely be using him for our events in the future. Btw - did I mention he was incredibly responsive and reliable all while he was becoming a father for the first time???? If you have the opportunity to book YPES, DO IT! Thanks Kareem!!

Profile Picture John, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I am glad that I wen this this vendor for my wedding. We had Photos, Video, Wedding Planning, Hair and Makeup with the company. This took the stress of looking into different vendors. They are completely professional and listen to every idea. And the best part about this vendor is that they work with every budget. The decor that they provided was beyond what we dreamed of. The Dj and the MC had everyone on the floor. The only time people weren't on the dance floor was when dinner was being served. We danced all night. One of the best things that we really liked was you wouldn't even notice that the pictures were taking pictures. They were that discreet.
If you are looking for a vendor that is: Professional, down to earth, will listen to everything that you have to say, works with last minute changes, always available, gives their spin on things, goes above and beyond to make sure you wont forget your special day, then they are the way to go. Till this day we are still getting phone calls about our day and the people that made it that much special.
Thank you very much Your Private Event Source

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones

YPES was very professional and extremely engaging while providing DJ services as well as MC services for our wedding. Kareem and Dwight were very attentive and well-organized and showed compassion for us on our special day. They worked very hard on our behalf to make sure that everything was perfect. I would highly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture User5485015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

YPES was absolutely amazing!!! They were my hair&makeup, DJ & MC, videographer, and photographer. They truly listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. They were there for any questions I had and were always quick to respond. I have referred them to all my friends who will be having weddings in the next year! They made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Soleil, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We were so fortunate to have found Kareem. Not only was he kind and professional, he did an incredible job in what was for my husband and I, a highly stressful event. He came in and checked with us often, making sure that everything was done when it needed to be done, and he and his team were able to flow with our constantly changing schedule.
We had many celebrities from all over in attendance, and last minute performances that Kareem fit in beautifully. He also had a photographer that we used. We haven't seen all the pic yet, but we were very happy with the ones he released to us for the press announcements.
We couldn't have been more pleased and if we ever entertain again with a DJ, he is the one we would choose. Hands down.

Profile Picture Alyse & Tony, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Kareem to be our DJ at our ethnic wedding reception. Kareem was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He treated us with respect during the entire process and made us feel like we didn't have to worry. For example, we noticed his responsiveness to all of our communications and he often preempted us when we had a question. He was a great DJ and played exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it. He was also very discreet in setting up and taking down his equipment -- we thoroughly enjoyed his presence at our reception. Highly, highly recommend Kareem.

Profile Picture Stanley, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best decision I ever made for my wedding! Great price, friendly, very attentive with the bride and groom, but most of all the crowd. I will admit my guests were hard to get on the dance floor but at the end of the day I had so much fun with the MC's energy. Like my family said, you are our permanent DJ for whatever event we may have. Thank you for a memorable wedding and teaching me the Wabble!

Profile Picture Nastasha , 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

YPES was the most professional company that I have worked with. They stayed on top of things and checked in numerous times to see if I needed anything and to check that everything was going smoothly. Very down to earth and friendly people to work with, made my wedding completely awesome. Everyone loved the MC and DJ, not to mention the wedding planner. The amazing time that we can would not have been the same with anyone else :)

Profile Picture Odetta, 4/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Kareem and his staff were everything we could have hoped for in a DJ! They were attentive to us from the minute I arrived and stepped out of limo to the very end! They were also very attentive to our guests and got the party started on the dance floor with awesome music! There professionalism shined thru the entire time at our wedding! My husband and I were shocked when we recieved professional pictures of us thru out our wedding from them. Kareem told us it was a gift for our wedding from them to us! Now if that's not professionalism I don't know what is! I would recommend them to anyone for any event! I just wish there were more stars I could add cause they truly went above and beyond on our special day! We can thank you enough! -Anthony and Kimberly Serso

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I'm still getting great responses from our guests-some have commented that this was the best wedding they've ever attended.

-C-

Profile Picture charles, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was everything anyone could ask for. Everyone took a business card because they said they would like to use him in the future. He catered to all age groups - including the older crowd. We were very happy. Our guests are still talking about "THE DJ". Our wedding was not the conventional wedding - we didn't follow the routines followed at weddings. He followed our instructions precisely. We had a piano player, a bagpiper and the DJ. Kareem made the transition smoothly - actually better than we would have ever done. I recommend Kareem Phipps to anyone needing a DJ because he will cater to all your needs. From classical music, to country music, to Frank Sinatra, to the Pogues, to current dance songs. He played the dinner music and the cocktail hour music perfectly. I can't say enough about Kareem. Please relate a thanx to him for me. Blessing to all! Paule McCartney.

Profile Picture Paule, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"Kareem is an excellent collaborator. He is extremely creative with a great visual and technical sensibility and was very patient in allowing the Dj process to unfold organically. He is a truly gifted collaborator and skilled they, are rarely found 'under the same hood'

Profile Picture RASHLEIGH, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give DJ Kareem 10 stars I would! He was the best. My husband and I met with him and DJ Carl from ET Events about a week before our event. They were very organized and they even helped us with our song selection. On the day of our wedding DJ Kareem and his partners arrived early to set up. They played all the songs for our ceremony and reception.
Our guests are still raving about the quality of the music. I have never seen a more crowded dance floor--there was no need for music requests as it was like he knew exactly what we wanted! I would absolutely use him again for another event.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks for a unbelievably great time at my Wedding party you definitely put it down. I've got to recommend you to some people! The pictures came out perfect thanks a million. Take care

Profile Picture Glen, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography

Kareem and his team were absolutely wonderful!! They were very professional, patient and understanding. The team catered to our every whim and made our vow renewal celebrating 18 years of marriage so special.
I have already booked Kareem and his team for my daughters 18 birthday party.

Profile Picture Dionne, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning

Dj services were provided for my wedding on April 18, 2014. YPES had the crowd moving from beginning to end. The Dj knew when to slow the music down for dinner and bring it back up for party time. In addition to the music we had a full lighting show that brought flavor to the event. I would definitely use YPES for future events. I am very pleased.

Profile Picture Rwnelle, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kareem was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire process. He offered services that alleviated the headache of me doing research for vendors. He also maintained on going communication and made himself available for my every need. What really solidified his services was the lengths that he went to ensure our special day was one to remember. Considering marriage is for a lifetime and you always want the best of the best look no further I guarantee that you will find it in him.

Thank you once again for making my wedding spectacular and one to never forget.

Profile Picture Yamileth , 3/24/13, 1 Review