Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace Reviews

28 | Scranton, PA

28 Reviews for Your Perfect Wedding with Rev. Gina M. Pace

1 User photo

Rick · Married on 09/29/2018

Gina was amazing! She is very professional and ensures that each ceremony is unique and personal. She made us feel very comfortable and provided us with so many options and recommendations to make our ceremony feel one-of-a-kind. We both highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Rev. Pace made our day absolutely perfect!!! I could not imagine how our wedding would have went without her. She is truly the glue that holds everything in the ceremony together. She is organized, structured, and never once made my thoughts waiver about the flow of the evening. Always professional, prepared and the most warm hearted person. I'm so glad we put our faith and trust in her to handle our day. She will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Gina spent hours with us coordinating our ceremony. Every single word was chosen and fit for us perfectly. Our guests keep commenting on how well the ceremony suited us as a couple. Gina made sure everyone was comfortable and she has a ton of experience with many different types of weddings. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Gina, there are no words to describe how great of a job she did from start to finish. I'd came across her on Wedding Wire after our search for weeks and weeks. Throughout the process she remained professional and accommodating, meeting with us several times before the wedding on our trips to PA, sometimes short notice. Her selection of readings were heartfelt and captured our personalities. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our Ceremony was. Gina also conducted our rehearsal dinner and made sure everything ran smoothly. I had nothing to worry about as soon as I walked down the aisle. Gina, we will forever be grateful to you! Any brides in the Pocono area, i highly recommend her. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Carissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Gina was absolutely a joy to work with! Such a sweet heart and made the whole process so easy. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and perfectly personalized for us. Could not have had a more wonderful officiant! Thank you so much Gina!! <3 Carissa and Dan

Sent on 06/20/2018

jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I are so happy we chose Gina for our wedding ceremony. She responded quickly and was flexible when meeting us. She even came to the rehearsal as well. We had no clue about a marriage license or what to do, and she provided all that information to us. She came highly recommended from our venue, Sand Springs, and I would absolutely recommend using her!! Thanks Gina!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better, perfectly tailored ceremony

Sent on 06/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

She was very professional and she made sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina was such a pleasure to work with. She was very down to Earth and very helpful with any questions we had. She let us customize our entire ceremony to as much or as little as we liked! Our families also loved our ceremony and talked about how great she was! We would work with Gina again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/13/2018

James · Married on 09/30/2017

Gina was extremely professional, extremely personable and one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding experience. she took the time to truly personalize the ceremony and let us cry while we found the perfect readings to share with our family. She was worth every penny and we feel blessed that we were able to find her! Her communication was quick and organized. Would absolutely recommend to anyone in the Pennsylvania area.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Maura · Married on 05/27/2017

Gina was wonderful to work with! We were truly happy with our ceremony. It was meaningful, interesting, and flowed nicely. It was also exactly what we wanted, and it was fun to personalize it. Our guests loved our ceremony too. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2016

Gina was the perfect officiant for us! I can't recommend her enough. We changed our wedding location at the last minute, and she was able to fit us in to a busy wedding season (October!) only two months ahead of time! She was very responsive, and gave me many ways to contact her with questions. This was great, since I was planning our wedding from a distance, and couldn't meet in person before the day.

During our ceremony, she was well spoken and followed all my requests (I asked for something short, simple, and non-denominational). She made us cry AND laugh during the ceremony, it was amazing! And afterward she was very friendly and personable, and she got along great with my family.

I highly recommend Gina for your wedding, too!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Gina was our officiant for our wedding. She made the ceremony short, sweet, and beautiful just like we requested. Although we only met her that day, we felt like we knew her for years. I would recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Vada · Married on 05/07/2016

Gina did a wonderful job! She was so friendly and inviting, we just got a really great vibe from her right away. She helped us put together a custom ceremony, which was beautiful. She was available to answer our questions through Facebook, email, or phone and text messaging and was always prompt in her responses. She was also a great resource for other local wedding vendors. Overall, working with Gina was the most hassle-free part of our wedding planning. We definitely recommend using her to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Susan · Married on 05/05/2016

Gina was a great choice for us she did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier I highly recommend her to future husbands and wifes she made sure our wedding was nothing but beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Erin · Married on 12/31/2015

Gina was awesome to work with as our wedding officiant. We had gotten so many compliments on our wedding. Our wedding was small and the service that Gina provided was absolutely beautiful. She was very flexible with scheduling our service and provided a great selection of material to choose from to make our wedding so special. I am so glad we choose Gina to be our wedding officiant. The quality and professionalism of her service is second to none and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Joe · Married on 09/12/2015

Gina was the perfect choice for us. After meeting with her she had eased our minds on the whole process. Was very helpful answered all our questions. The ceremony was flawless and very professional. Thank You Again, Gina,

Joe & Celia

Sent on 01/27/2016

Anthony · Married on 08/08/2015

Absolute pleasure to work with! She met with us before hand, she kept up with us via text messages. She felt more like an old friend than just another vendor. She caters to many different religions and beliefs and was able to accommodate all of our guests accordingly.

Sent on 08/28/2015

kara · Married on 04/25/2015

Gina was amazing! We planned a small wedding that was just family and our children. She met with me on Tuesday for our Saturday wedding. It was short notice but it felt like she had worked on our ceremony for months. She made our children feel special with a beautiful set of vows just for them! I asked her to include a ceremony that she was not use to and she did it like she had done it at every ceremony! I can not say enough great things. Every April 25th when we celebrate our anniversary a thought of our beautiful ceremony will include Gina!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

John · Married on 12/13/2014

Gina was very courteous and professional and waited patiently in the cold for the who showed up a half hour late I would definitely recommend Gina

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • User4786691 · event on: 10/25/2014

Gina made our sons baptism perfect. She had a beautifully written ceremony which fit perfectly into our beliefs and values. We were able to have the ceremony at an intimate setting and have a private guest list. She traveled to us and was so sweet and professional. I would recommend her for any event! I wouldn't want my son to have been baptized into this world in any other way!

Sent on 02/12/2015

John · Married on 10/08/2014

Gina is an extraordinarily helpful and kind woman. Her first concern is with providing a couple with a service that suits them as individuals. For myself and my wife she used our input to create a customized service that felt like a genuine reflection of our spiritual values and allowed us to express our commitment to one another in a way that felt more real and sincere than any cookie cutter service. Gina is dedicated, and she went above and beyond our expectations. She is a wonderful person, and I am glad she was an integral part of our special day.

Sent on 03/01/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/04/2014

Gina was very pleasant. She got back to me in a timely manner for any of my requests. She had great ideas that she shared for our wedding-The sharing of roses. We loved how smooth our wedding went. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Dennis · Married on 08/30/2014

When my wife and I were first considering marriage we were going to go to a justice of the peace. However my wife felt that might be like getting sentenced instead of married so I went online in search of someone else who might be able to perform the ceremony. That is where I first met Gina Pace. We made an appointment to meet with her and of course were curious as to how it would go. Much to our surprise everything went wonderfully. She immediately made us feel at ease. We told her what we were interested in and she immediately offered some suggestions as to what might be appropriate for our wedding. The passages she offered fit exactly with what we were looking for. We wanted to keep it simple, but, still have an air of spirituality to it. What Gina suggested fit that perfectly. When our wedding day came, Gina was right on time and ready to proceed. She did a wonderful job of doing so. All of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was. I would gladly recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding day to be perfect.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Peter · Married on 07/26/2014

Gina worked with us to create the wedding ceremony that was everything we could have hoped. Her flexibility was incredible, as she uncorporated everything we asked if her. People are still talking about the exceptional uniqueness of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/22/2015