12 Reviews for Your Perfect Wedding Dance

Dance Lessons (1)
12 Your Perfect Wedding Dance Reviews

My husband and I both are not the best dancers, so for our wedding, we really wanted to make sure we got professional classes. I did some searches online and came across Your Perfect Wedding Dance. We went with the three class pack for $150! Yana was such a pleasure to work with! She made the entire process fun and really helped us get the moves down. She even created a customized routine for us to do for our first dance! We really enjoyed working with her and cannot thank her enough for everything she taught us! If you want to have a special dance routine for an event, or even if you just want to get better at slow dancing together, Your Perfect Wedding Dance is definitely the vendor to pick!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Lessons

Yana is a great teacher! She made the dance easy, and fun to learn. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yana took 4 non-dancers and made us comfortable and confident at our daughter's wedding! Both the bride and groom's first dance received many compliments She is a delight to work with, accommodating in scheduling, and made our 2 lessons so much fun! We could not have found a better teacher, she was patient and explained things so well, all with a beautiful smile. I definitely recommend her - she is fantastic!

Profile Picture marsha, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yana Blinova at Your Perfect Wedding Dance was a great dance instructor who helped my fiance and I learn how to dance for our wedding. A few days before our first lesson, I sent Yana our music and she developed a dance just for us. She had definitely listened to our music several times before our first meeting which was great. Her schedule was really flexible and we had several studio locations to choose from. The one we selected was only a 5 minute drive from our house which was really convenient. At the first lesson, Yana taught us the basic steps and how to lead and follow. Neither one of us has any dance experience, but we left the first lesson feeling confident. Yana sent us home with a video of ourselves so we could practice. This was extremely helpful. At the second lesson, Yana taught us specific moves, including turns and our grand finale. Again, she recorded us to make it easy to practice at home. I am amazed that after only two lessons we will be able to have a wonderful and memorable first dance. Thank you, Yana!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was always very uncomfortable in dancing. I can do everything. I can do 50+ pushups without taking a break, run in the race of 3KM, do bench press with big weights. I can take up any physical challenge but when it came to dancing I always use to search some corner where I can hide myself so that no one can ask me for a dance but after taking the first lesson in this dance class I also started feeling that I can dance well. I danced well with my queen on the happiest day of my life and your training made my day. Your training made me a better dancer. Now I do not search corners but I search dance floor.

Profile Picture Nitesh, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yana Blinova is such a life saver. We came to her with 1 week until our wedding and she choreographed a perfect simple dance for us that we could learn quick. Needless to say our day when off without a hitch. Highly recommend her to anyone who needs to learn some moves for their big day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am extremely satisfied with the experience I had with Your Perfect Wedding Dance in California. I learn't the Salsa which all went smoothly on our big day. I was confident enough to go out onto the dance floor knowing we knew our moves. I would recommend this company to any wedding party who want to learn or improve their dance skills. Thank you all!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/12/14, 1 Review

Dear Yana!

Everyone loved our wedding dance! I cant wait to send you a photo of us dancing with Rick. Thanks for all your help! You have made us feel so comfortable and we are enjoying our new skill on the dance floor! To find a better wedding dance instructor in Orange County is just impossible as you are the best.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The perfect place to learn dance:
With just few days left for our wedding, we started looking out for a perfect wedding dance instructor. This is when a friend of mine suggested us to try 'Your perfect wedding dance' classes. Although I was a little reluctant in the beginning, but still tried it out. Believe me, within the first half an hour of my dance class, I realized that I have made the right choice. Yana is an extremely talented dancer and she made my big day a memorable one for all of us. Thank you Yana, for your support.

Profile Picture User4136027, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a place to get lessons for my wedding! I was really impressed by their way of teaching. I learned how to dance from here. For my wedding, I wanted to learn dancing from a long ago and finally I got that chance For wedding lessons in Orange county - "Your Perfect Wedding Dance" offers the best dance lessons that I experienced. They made my wedding so memorable, and that's the main reason I will highly recommend them to all.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yana was a great dance instructor! She taught us the basics in only one week so we could have a dance at our wedding. With no formal dance training before Yana was able to tell us exactly what we needed to know in order to pull off a dance in just two days! She is very nice, professional, easy to work with and flexible. She gave us a great deal on our lessons and it was a great value. We would recommend Yana to anybody looking to learn a dance especially for a wedding!

Profile Picture Tony and Briana, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Yana with "Your Perfect Wedding Dance" was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made learning a dance for our wedding fun. We didn't follow the steps to the letter when the time came, but our guests were none the wiser! Everyone cheered and complimented us on our twirls and finale dip. We had an amazing wedding, and a dance to remember for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Susan , 4/11/14, 2 Reviews