Your Perfect Day Bridal Reviews

Your Perfect Day Bridal 5
Your Perfect Day Bridal 6
Your Perfect Day Bridal 7

Kara · Married on 10/13/2012

Sandy was great to work with and has a huge selection of dresses to choose from, wedding gowns, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. She also took care of our tuxes. Every idea I had or picture I brought in Sandy could do. She made our invitations, decorations for the ceremony, flowers, and a delicious and gorgeous cake. She even made necklaces for my bridesmaids because I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. Sandy made my vision for my wedding day come to life.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Cara · Married on 08/25/2012

Your Perfect Day Bridal is a one stop shop for all your wedding needs! Sandy is amazing! I couldn't have planned my wedding without her! She offers great ideas and suggestions for every aspect of planning your wedding to help you make decisions and narrow down your options! I love shopping and supporting local businesses and the level of professionalism and quality of the services she provides will make you happy you chose a small shop over a large dress shop. The level of expertise in her field contributes to making your wedding planning smooth and stress free! Sandy truly cares about her customers and wants to help each one plan their "perfect day!" I would recommend Your Perfect Day Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2016

mary jo · Married on 07/22/2011

I can't say enough about "Your Perfect Day" and its owner Sandy. I only wish I had gone there earlier in our wedding planning stages. Sandy did my daughters wedding programs and dinner menus and they came out "perfect". She has a great eye for detail and along with her meticulous nature, suggestions and advice, we were very pleased with the results. I also ended up buying my dress from here. I had searched all over the greater Rochester area for a mother-of-the bride dress with no luck. I finally found the perfect dress at Sandy's store in Sodus, NY - called the "Kraft Shack". Not only was it the perfect dress but the price was so reasonable compared to anywhere else I went and she had many dresses to choose from. Sandy was always cheerful and helpful. I would recommend "Your Perfect Day" for any and all aspects of your wedding day - she does it all! Stop by - your will be glad you did - we were!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Christine · Married on 07/08/2011

Your Perfect Day is hidden treasure! It is a charming, intimate craft shop that specializes in everything wedding! I got a my designer dream gown at a great price and had practically the whole store to myself! The service was exceptional. Sandy is amazing! She delivered my flowers, table runners and other decorations to my reception location. The arrangements were gorgeous and complemented the table runners that they made perfectly! If you are anywhere nearby Sodus NY, do yourself a favor and check this place out!

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 08/24/2019

1.4
      3.0

Absolutely horrible

If I could give zero stars I would this place is absolutely horrible worst experience I’ve ever had I heard amazing things about this place so I decided to give it a try and it started off great but when the dresses came in I had problems with all of my bridesmaids dresses they came in torn not even sewn completely they fixed that not great but it was fixed then payed for alterations for them not even to be right again they are still to big and it is 4 days before the wedding not to mention the dresses came in late and sandy from your perfect day told two of my girls they can have a $25 credit to the store are you kidding me no refunds nothing the dresses are absolutely awful and now we have to fix them and make them work somehow not to mention the dresses were almost 300$ after alterations for them to look worse. I will never go back here again or will ever recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Your Perfect Day Bridal's reply:

Clearly your complaints are with the seamstress, not my store. Then I was informed of the two dresses that come in with minor issues with the waist bands I immediately got compensation for them by the bridesmaids company, and you agreed to the compensation they received. Your bridesmaids just need to come and get their refunds. The dress came in right on time for when you ordered them, one bridesmaid just picked her's up less then two weeks ago. The seamstress you use is completely up to you and are not connected with my store in way, I have no control over what they do or charge. If you are unhappy with the seamstress you should inform them and not attack my store and reputation. I always go above and beyond for my customers.