Your Perfect Ceremony Reviews

Your Perfect Ceremony 3
Your Perfect Ceremony 4
Your Perfect Ceremony 5

David is amazing!

I found David while searching for someone with a "Buddhist feel." Neither me or my now husband are religious but we both had been studying Buddhism and really wanted to incorporate it without making it a full Buddhist ceremony. We met with David and explained to him our vision, from the first meeting we knew he was the PERFECT fit. He was warm and personable, the type of person you feel you've known your whole life. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and genuinely took interest in the things that make us US. He was truly supportive of us and a beaming light on our wedding day. He knew how sad we were that our pups couldn't be there, so he found a sweet, clever way to incorporate them into our ceremony. He also found a really touching way to incorporate my now husband's parents. We got married on their 40th wedding anniversary and wanted to honor them during our ceremony. It was an intimate and emotional ceremony, and it would not have been the same without David! We can't recommend him enough. Thank you for making our wedding everything we wanted AND MORE. We will always hold such a special place in our hearts for you! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

David was the perfect officiant for our wedding!! We met with him one time prior to the ceremony where we talked for an hour about our story, etc and David put in personal details all throughout the ceremony. It felt like we had known him forever. I had many guests tell me what a wonderful job he did. And, he takes pictures with his iPad during the ceremony, so you can see pictures from his point of view at the end of the aisle that no one else can get! He was easy to get ahold of by email prior to the wedding, and answered all of my questions. He truly made the ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

We loved having David officiate our ceremony on 10-29-16! He did such a great job writing a beautiful ceremony and incorporating all the things that we had requested. He was reliable, professional, flexible with our schedules, so kind and just a perfect gentleman! We got so many compliments after our wedding - especially from the ladies who said their husbands were crying during the ceremony. It was all so heartfelt! Thanks David Cutler! From the new Mr. and Mrs.!

Sent on 11/06/2016