Your Perfect Ceremony Reviews

82 | Temecula, CA

82 Reviews for Your Perfect Ceremony

David Cutler is an amazing officiant who gave the perfect ceremony. He really captured who we are as a couple, he made my husband and I laugh and at the same time.
    He was always available to answer any questions that we had, as well as giving us a great suggestion to do a wine box. David was a pleasure to work with and would recommend his services to anyone who wants a warm and personalized wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Myriam · Married on 08/16/2014

Minister David Cutler truly made a wonderful and memorable ceremony for us. It was so personal and touching. Our guests were awed. He is very professional. Since we live far from Temecula, he even had us communicating thru skype and emails so he can learn more about us.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Dianne · Married on 06/08/2014

Absolutely amazing officiant! My husband and I got married in June at Falkner Winery. I know it is a late review but better late than never, especially since I relied on reviews so much when planning our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about David. David captured our exact vision plus more to make our ceremony perfect. He is an incredible officiant who took a lot of time to get to know us prior to our wedding date. He allowed us to put together what we wanted instead of a cookie cutter ceremony and on top of it threw in details about us that he captured by just talking to us. Everything turned out amazing and I am truly thankful to him for helping to be a part of that. The only regret I have is that we did not ask him to stay for the reception.

Sent on 01/08/2015

David was everything we wanted and more for an officiant!! His personal, creative, and heartwarming ceremony had everyone talking!!

David did a wonderful job. He really took the time to get to know us and to understand what we wanted with our wedding. He also offered a lot of ideas for things we could do during the ceremony that would make it even more special.
    We were so excited for the ceremony, David sent us the first draft . . . we were in tear's.... It was perfect!!

Everything was so wonderful!!
    Thanks again David for making our special day PERFECT!!!

Ryan and Jamey Saindon
    3/23/13

Sent on 08/29/2013

David is amazing!

I found David while searching for someone with a "Buddhist feel." Neither me or my now husband are religious but we both had been studying Buddhism and really wanted to incorporate it without making it a full Buddhist ceremony. We met with David and explained to him our vision, from the first meeting we knew he was the PERFECT fit. He was warm and personable, the type of person you feel you've known your whole life. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and genuinely took interest in the things that make us US. He was truly supportive of us and a beaming light on our wedding day. He knew how sad we were that our pups couldn't be there, so he found a sweet, clever way to incorporate them into our ceremony. He also found a really touching way to incorporate my now husband's parents. We got married on their 40th wedding anniversary and wanted to honor them during our ceremony. It was an intimate and emotional ceremony, and it would not have been the same without David! We can't recommend him enough. Thank you for making our wedding everything we wanted AND MORE. We will always hold such a special place in our hearts for you! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

David was the perfect officiant for our wedding!! We met with him one time prior to the ceremony where we talked for an hour about our story, etc and David put in personal details all throughout the ceremony. It felt like we had known him forever. I had many guests tell me what a wonderful job he did. And, he takes pictures with his iPad during the ceremony, so you can see pictures from his point of view at the end of the aisle that no one else can get! He was easy to get ahold of by email prior to the wedding, and answered all of my questions. He truly made the ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

We loved having David officiate our ceremony on 10-29-16! He did such a great job writing a beautiful ceremony and incorporating all the things that we had requested. He was reliable, professional, flexible with our schedules, so kind and just a perfect gentleman! We got so many compliments after our wedding - especially from the ladies who said their husbands were crying during the ceremony. It was all so heartfelt! Thanks David Cutler! From the new Mr. and Mrs.!

Sent on 11/06/2016