Your Perfect Ceremony Reviews

Your Perfect Ceremony 3
Your Perfect Ceremony 4
Your Perfect Ceremony 5

Linh · Married on 02/17/2017

Dave has an amazing ability to project the sense that he's known you for years. He did an amazing job at our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone! He caters to what you'd want your wedding vision to be. Was very easy to work with throughout the process. Organized in his paperwork and sends you copies of everything.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2016

At the time that I'm writing this review, there are 82 yelp reviews already all giving a "5 star" rating, and the reason for that is pretty straightforward- David really is the gold standard for a wedding officiant. Working with him was pleasant and easy from the very beginning, so the groom and I (the bride) were confident from day one that he would do a great job officiating our destination wedding in Palm Springs. What I couldn't have anticipated though was how many of the guests would also rave about what a great job he did. I had so many people asking "where did you find this guy?!" Everyone could tell that he truly loves what he does and really invests himself in the ceremony. If you are getting married in the area and he's available on your date, book with confidence. There are so many other wedding decisions to be made that are difficult, this one is easy!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Anaissa · Married on 10/02/2016

We met with David once in Temecula and instantly felt so comfortable! We talked for almost an hour! After our initial meeting, we knew David would be the perfect one to officiate our wedding. We didn't even meet with anyone else! David made our wedding ceremony so amazing. He really listened to us and everything we wanted and made our ceremony unique to us. He also sprinkled humor through out the ceremony which us and guests enjoyed. The balance was perfect. We can also tell David really listened to us and our love story during the ceremony. His attention to detail was noticeable when he mentioned certain things my now husband and I shared with him during our meeting with him. I got great feedback from our family and friends and they said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever been to! I am so glad we choose David to make our day so special :)

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 09/23/2016

David did an amazing job! Being from out of state he made us feel completely comfortable. When I first met him we sat for over an hour talking about me and my husband and what we pictured our ceremony. We met again with my husband and we talked about our story and what made our love unique. David then was able to custom create the perfect ceremony for us. I have to admit I was worried because he missed our rehearsal (it was his birthday so totally understandable). He made sure to keep constant contact with us the days prior to the wedding and we bounced ideas back and forth about wordings. He was the perfect balance of funny and serious and we got plenty of great feedback from our guests. Thank you David for making our day complete! I would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2016

David did an amazing job! He made the ceremony so rememberable and we received several compliments about him from our guests. We found David because he is a preferred wedding vendor for our venue. We had a few meetings with him prior to the wedding and we were instantly comfortable with him. He made our ceremony unique by incorporating the things we spoke about in our meetings. I was surprised with how much of our love story he was able to include in our ceremony and we loved the humor he included. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dayna · Married on 07/16/2016

David was one of the best parts of our wedding! He was recommended to us by a friend. He is so genuine and did an amazing job of personalizing our wedding ceremony to our personalities, religious preferences, and memories that we wanted to be included on our big day. He took the time to get to know us and we discussed our ceremony preferences with him in person twice and he was very prepared. He offered great advice on writing our vows, the timeline of the ceremony, and suggestions on how to make the unity candle run smoothly. He really cared about our ceremony and even typed-up our personalized wedding vows in our wedding colors. Everyone raved about the ceremony and how genuine he was! People said that the ceremony was sincere and brought them to tears! I can’t say enough great things about David! He made our wedding truly a day to remember and took the stress off me during the wedding planning, since I know I didn’t have to worry about the ceremony planning. He's amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/23/2016

I can't say enough about the amazing job David did putting together our ceremony! We met David prior to booking and were immediately comfortable with him. He is very personable and it was clear that we wouldn't have anything to worry about if we chose him to put together our ceremony. He responded promptly to inquiries throughout the process and even sent us reminder emails to keep us on top of tasks such as obtaining our marriage certificate. Even though he only met us twice before our wedding, everyone was blown away by the ceremony. The gems from our interviews that he included in our ceremony captured us in a way that gave the impression that he had known us for years. We received many compliments on the ceremony from our guests and I smiled from start to finish as he told our story to our guests. David was an absolute joy to work with and we would recommend him to anyone getting married in Temecula!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jeff · Married on 12/06/2015

My wife and I found David Cutler/Your Perfect Ceremony thru our vendor list and were very pleased with our decision to use David. He first met with us and was very concerned about making our day personal and all about us. David's attention to detail was amazing and his personality matched his willingness to do a great job for us. David was very responsive and accommodating, incorporating all of our wishes and hopes into our ceremony making our day special. David went above our expectations in all aspects of what he did for us on our wedding day. All of our guests were impressed and complimented us on David's outstanding presentation. My wife and I would surely recommend David to anyone that wants a personal touch to make their wedding the "PERFECT CEREMONY".

Sent on 02/08/2016

Amy · Married on 11/27/2015

David was absolutely the best choice for our ceremony! We felt comfortable the first time we met him and knew right away we wanted to book him. He is professional, always replies to emails quickly and genuinely wants to make your wedding exactly what you want. We wanted a Christian ceremony and incorporated a Unity Cross into it. Since it was also a Scottish wedding, we also wanted to incorporate a traditional hand fasting ceremony even though we didn't know exactly how to do one. David was familiar with hand fasting and was able to come up with a perfect version for us. Our ceremony turned out perfectly! It was exactly what we wanted! We've received so many compliments on how touching and personal our ceremony was! David included lots of personal details/touches about us and kept everyones attention! Even a few of the men, who said they hate going to weddings, enjoyed our ceremony.
    Another thing we appreciated was that we were able to give David our marriage license at our Rehearsal and he held onto it and took care of it for us after the wedding! It was so nice not to have to worry about that important responsibility! Thank you David!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

chellina · Married on 11/09/2015

David is awesome at what he does, he made our ceremony so special. I highly recommend him with no reservations, he is a very good guy,extremely professional and has excellent communication!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

I knew from the moment we met David that he would be perfect to perform our wedding ceremony. He took the time to get to know what made us "us". He custom wrote our ceremony and I could not wait to hear it. On our wedding day we were not disappointed! He had the perfect combination of sincerity and humor, like he had known us forever. Our guests raved about him all night. We were married September 19, 2015 at Wilson Creek Winery. Any couple looking for a more personalized approach for your wedding ceremony, I would highly recommend David. He will walk you through the whole process so that you can truly enjoy the moment!!

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Ada

Ada · Married on 09/06/2015

After searching for officiants near Temecula that were reasonably priced, my husband and I decided to go with David. We met with him prior to booking, and liked how he was very personable, and how he was open to any questions we had. Before the wedding, we had another meeting where he asked us questions so that he could personalize the ceremony to our relationship.

Things were pretty hectic at the wedding rehearsal (lots of family members were there, and people were late), but David was great at leading the rehearsal and letting everyone know what they should be doing. The ceremony went smoothly, and several guests commented on how well David led it.

My husband and I each wrote our own vows, and David printed them out on beautiful vow cards for us to keep. David also sent us useful document and worksheets do help us write our vows, select a reading, understand how the marriage license process works, etc. We hired a harpist instead of a DJ for the ceremony, so it was great how David brought in his own high end sound system. Such a small detail, but I liked how no one had to hold large mics in their hands, and everyone could still hear the entire ceremony.

Many people just have their friends officiate their ceremony, but considering the quality of service David provided, it was worth the price. He coordinated with the other vendors and took the stress off of us. We definitely made the right choice going with David!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Cristy · Married on 06/14/2015

David was all around excellent to work with! We had a destination wedding in Temecula, and he was very accommodating via email and FaceTime. He took the time to get to know us, which made our ceremony absolutely perfect. It really felt like David was a long time friend. Even our friends/family asked us if he was a friend of ours! He tailored the ceremony to who we were, and what we wanted. I was really impressed with how much David wanted to make our ceremony so personable- he even did an Irish hand fasting which made Grandma very happy! After the ceremony, David stuck around for a little bit to mingle with our friends and family and send us good vibes as we took some photos with the photographer. It was such a pleasure working with David! I highly recommend! Our experience could not have been any better with any other officiant!

Sent on 06/22/2015

We loved having David Cutler as our officiant!! We were referred to him for his great services and I am very thankful we were. He personalized the ceremony to the evolution of our relationship and added humor as we had asked for. Our guests commented how great he was as well. He was great throughout the process, stayed on top of everything, and made the day of easy for the both of us. Afterward, he even sent an email with great photos he took himself. We appreciated this because we didn't ask or expect this extra care.

I would recommend his services to anyone! He is an efficient officiant :)

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Rosalia

Rosalia · Married on 05/30/2015

Personal & professional weeding services

Not trying to be biased, but out of all the weddings my husband and I have been at, the ceremony at our wedding takes the cake, and it’s all because of our officiant David. He seriously took the time to get to know us, and because of that, he tailored our ceremony perfect enough to represent us. He listens, is very knowledgeable, and helpful when it comes to the marriage license process. In addition, we used David for our ceremony music, and he timed everything perfectly, with the help of his handy dandy iPad and expensive sound equipment. The funny thing was after our ceremony, a lot of our family and friends asked us if David was a long time friend, and we said “No, but it sure felt that way!” That’s how personal yet professional David presented his services. Thank you David, for being a part of one of the most important days of our lives and making it fun and memorable.

Sincerely, Chris & Rosalia Chase

Sent on 05/11/2019

jeff and emily · Married on 05/16/2015

Rarely would I even write a review let alone give five out five stars but David is more than deserving of both.

David Cutler was the consumate professional from our initial meeting up through the ceremony. He got to know Emily & I prior to the ceremony so his delivery was authentic and true. He adjusted his delivery exactly to our hopes for the feel of the wedding never missing a detail. Best of all, through what was I'm sure a nerve wracking ordeal, he never broke stride when venue power went down prior to the ceremony.

I'd strongly encourage anyone considering a wedding officiant to work with David and reach out to me with any questions. I literally can't say enough good about the guy nor could any of my guests following the ceremony.

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/11/2015

David made our wedding day beautiful and perfect! I cannot recommend him strongly enough. If you are planning on getting married in the Temecula area, David should probably be your first call. He is in high demand for good reason, so book him early. Sometimes you meet people in life that just have an extraordinary talent for what they do, and David is one of those people. He's very friendly and very easy to get along with. He's also very organized, and responds quickly to all your questions. But the true test of an officiant is his/her ability to deliver on the day of the wedding - David absolutely blew us away! He gave us the perfect ceremony and I couldn't write this review fast enough. If you choose David as your officiant, you will not be disappointed. He really takes the time to know and understand who you are as a couple, and delivers that message to your guests on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2015

David really takes the time to personalize your ceremony for you. He came to our rehearsal at no extra cost, he was funny, easy to get along with and very professional. He definitely brought a great time to our wedding and I am so glad we hired him and met him. He really made our day special and our ceremony reflect who we are as people.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Rosamaria · Married on 01/08/2015

David was very professional, punctual, and certainly very deep in our ceremony, he learned our story and personalized our vows, we were speechless how beautiful was our ceremony speech, we had the best time ever, turning tears of happiness; we were very blessed to have him as our minister, every couple will have a very emotional wedding like we did. Thank you David!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

We stumbled upon meeting David on one of our more unsuccessful venue visits, and we couldn't be more grateful. We clicked with him from that first quick meeting, and he continued to impress.

After a few emails to see if he was available for our day, we set up a meeting at Starbucks and started reading through past ceremonies on his website for inspiration. We got choked up over almost every single one!!

We spent over an hour at Starbucks, chatting as if we were old friends. In the midst of comparing notes about our dogs and various weekend plans, David would sneak in questions about our first kiss, our engagement, and future plans.

The result was a ceremony completely catered to us that felt incredibly personal and kept all of our guests both giggling and reaching for the tissue.

This is what he does, an does it so WELL!

We wanted a somewhat quick (10-15 minute) ceremony that was mildly religious (opening/ closing blessings and some God references, without having a full on church wedding), and he delivered!

We even got a pleasant surprise when he sent us an email to let us know he's sent in our marriage license. He had snapped some of the best pictures of us coming down the aisle and had attached them for us!

We are SO glad we found David and highly recommend him to any couples that are really looking for the PERFECT ceremony!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

David was absolutely perfect and everything my now husband and I ever wanted.

We had a destination wedding in Temecula and found David online. When we went to check out the venue, we set up a few meetings with officiants and David was the first we met with. He was so polite, charismatic, enthusiastic and very professional. He would be the only officiants we met with.

Even though we are from Seattle. David took the time to go above and beyond to get to know us. We had a few skype sessions that were fun and informal, but so beneficial. You can tell David really loves what he does (and is just as good), and he really cares about making sure he does whatever he can to make your ceremony the best it can be.

David walked us through the whole marriage process as far as paperwork and applications and left us without any uncertainties. One less thing to worry about knowing he was guiding us along the way. In the same manner, he helped coach our rehearsal sooo smoothly. The whole wedding party knew exactly what to expect and it was a lot of fun. David was so detail oriented and thoughtful which really makes the ceremony that much more special.

We had so much fun at our wedding we wish we could get married (to each other) again and again. And you can bet that each time we would have David officiate.

Thank you so much, David. You really were a huge part in giving us our perfect wedding. We are so grateful.

Mr. Michael and Stephanie Smith

Sent on 09/17/2014

David Cutler is an amazing officiant who gave the perfect ceremony. He really captured who we are as a couple, he made my husband and I laugh and at the same time.
    He was always available to answer any questions that we had, as well as giving us a great suggestion to do a wine box. David was a pleasure to work with and would recommend his services to anyone who wants a warm and personalized wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Myriam · Married on 08/16/2014

Minister David Cutler truly made a wonderful and memorable ceremony for us. It was so personal and touching. Our guests were awed. He is very professional. Since we live far from Temecula, he even had us communicating thru skype and emails so he can learn more about us.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Dianne · Married on 06/08/2014

Absolutely amazing officiant! My husband and I got married in June at Falkner Winery. I know it is a late review but better late than never, especially since I relied on reviews so much when planning our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about David. David captured our exact vision plus more to make our ceremony perfect. He is an incredible officiant who took a lot of time to get to know us prior to our wedding date. He allowed us to put together what we wanted instead of a cookie cutter ceremony and on top of it threw in details about us that he captured by just talking to us. Everything turned out amazing and I am truly thankful to him for helping to be a part of that. The only regret I have is that we did not ask him to stay for the reception.

Sent on 01/08/2015

David was everything we wanted and more for an officiant!! His personal, creative, and heartwarming ceremony had everyone talking!!

David did a wonderful job. He really took the time to get to know us and to understand what we wanted with our wedding. He also offered a lot of ideas for things we could do during the ceremony that would make it even more special.
    We were so excited for the ceremony, David sent us the first draft . . . we were in tear's.... It was perfect!!

Everything was so wonderful!!
    Thanks again David for making our special day PERFECT!!!

Ryan and Jamey Saindon