Your Next DJ Reviews

Your Next DJ 7
  • Caylyn

Caylyn Maynard · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding!!!

Erick has a wonderful personality and really made the night so much fun for everyone! He kept our time line running smoothly. The uplighting throughout the room looked so amazing and really added the finishing touch! I would highly recommend Your Next DJ!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Erbe · Married on 02/02/2019

Beyond perfect

They were AMAZING! They listen to what we wanted, suggested things when we were unsure, and above all made us feel so comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more down to earth, and FUN, group to capture our special day. Erick, Jocelyn, and their team strive for greatness and that’s what they provided! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/30/2018

Your next dj is amazing we had an awesome time and all of our guests loved the song choices! Worth every affordable penny !

Sent on 11/24/2013

Your Next DJ's reply:

I'm so happy you and Josh had a good time! Even the rain couldn't hold back the party in that Barn! HAHA Good times!!

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

Would definitely recommend them!! They did an amazing job with my wedding!!! Erick did an amazing job at keeping everyone up on their feet and dancing the night away. But at the same time made it intimate where my husband and I really felt like we were the only ones in the room. Jocelyn kept me calm the whole time and when it came time for the reception and she heard that I had a headache without missing a beat offered me medicine and continuously checked on me throughout the night. It was the best night I could have ever asked for after all of the stress of planning it. Thankyou guys so much!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

tiera · Married on 08/08/2018

I cannot say enough about how great Erick and his team was! My husband and I are from New York and even before the wedding Erick made sure I was at ease and answered all my questions! The ceremony music was perfect and Erick had the dance floor packed all night long until the very last song. Even with a few hiccups along the way, he made sure no one even noticed! My wedding day felt like a dream and I want to relive it over! We also had his videography services and Connor was awesome!! I cannot wait to see our finished video. I'd recommend him and his team again and again!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2018

SPECTACULAR!!! All expected and MORE!!!! Words cannot begin to express the MAGICAL night Erick made possible for my daughter's wedding! From the stunning lighting, elegant open Photo Booth, patient videographer, & SUPER STAR DJ ERICK, the night could not have been more perfect. Guests LOVED the electric atmosphere. Erick listened intently to our interests, shared AMAZING suggestions, and delivered SURPRISES at the reception! LOVED the way he started our buffet line!!! LOL...won't give it away. THANK YOU ERICK!!! You are certainly the BEST!!! My family adores you!!! Forever in our memories. Forever in our hearts!!!! Sandra Reynolds, Mother of the Bride!!! Mr. & Mrs. David White 7.7.18

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Your Next DJ 17
  • W

William Hamer · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfection!!

Erick and his family run business are amazing. They gave us everything they promised, and MUCH MORE!! They made our special day perfect. We felt like part of their family. I cannot find the words to describe their work, other than perfection.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jill · Married on 05/05/2018

What an amazing night! We would recommend Erick, Jocelyn, and Megan without reservation!!! Mike and I wish to thank you for the wonderful job that you did at our wedding. Erick knows how to work a crowd, keep everyone going and happy. He is more than willing to work with you, change things at the last minute and not let it interrupt the event. We can't say enough about how professional, friendly and how he becomes “part of the party.” Our photos taken by Jocelyn, Megan and Erick were beautiful and the memories will last forever! Thank you, again. Your friends, Jill & Mike

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Your Next DJ 18
    Your Next DJ 19
    Your Next DJ 20
    Your Next DJ 21
    Your Next DJ 22
    Your Next DJ 23

sara · Married on 03/10/2018

I had the best experience ever!! My DJ was awesome! I also got the videoagraphy, the photography and we are so thrilled we did!! Thank you!! Exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 02/03/2018

Erick and his team did an amazing job with our wedding! We were extremely happy with everything. Everything we envisioned he made it happen and ten times better!! I haven’t gotten our photos yet but I’m so confident in how they’re going to turn out because Jocelyn made sure to get every shot possible. There were a couple of photos that might have been a little challenging and they still made the shot happen. Again, haven’t gotten the photos back yet so don’t know how they turned out, but like I said I’m so confident. I had so many people coming up to me saying how that was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I have to give majority of that credit to Erick and his team. My theme was Disney so I told him to feel free to play some Disney songs throughout, I kid you not, without me even telling him because I forgot, he played one song at a specific moment exactly how I envisioned and I’m so happy about it. BUT the one thing that really stood out to my husband and I, we LOVE twenty one pilots. And there’s a cover song they do and we wanted it as our first dance but because it was kind of like a live version it just wasn’t first dance material. So for my last song he had us dance in the middle and have all my guests stand around us with the flashlights on their phone singing along to the song and it just turned out perfect. Had to be there moment. With a big group hug at the end! I’m so pleased we went with Erick! Next one we have a big event again, definitely going back to him and his team!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Your Next DJ 24

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2018

Absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend them

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2017

Erick made our wedding night perfect! The dance floor was always full and everyone was dancing, laughing and smiling. The sweet moments, he captured perfectly and made them so special. The uplighting took an elegant venue to an entire new level of perfect! The photo booth was a huge hit! Can’t possibly recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Your Next DJ 25
    Your Next DJ 26

Monica · Married on 12/16/2017

It seems a little “unfair” that Erick can only receive a 5 stars for his work because he deserves 10 stars. He was brilliant, to say the least- on time, great direction, extremely coordinated. His experience in his work definitely shined, making my girls and myself feel beautiful, comfortable and most importantly YOURSELF on your big day. We didn’t have the best experience with the resort that we chose to have our wedding at but when I got the phone call from Erick the day of our wedding to say he was on his way, He instantly made me realize that everything was going to get better from then on out because he was going to be there. Even though he didn’t have to tell me that, I just had all the faith in him and his wife. Erick will make you feel like you’re shooting a spread for Vogue – trust him with EVERYTHING. He can transform the most ordinary/everyday scenes, speeches, poses, and props into the most stunning, jaw-dropping videos. We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer and DJ. Erick and his team were OUTSTANDING! We are truly blessed to have had them be apart of our big day and now apart of our life. I can tell you we are HONORED to call Erick and Jocelyn are friends. There is no doubt that we will be keeping in touch with them both! I just want them both to know that they are truly a BLESSING in more ways than one to us. I’m actually probably the ONLY bride you will hear this from, sad to say but I’m sad that our wedding has came to a end.. I’m going to MISS planning/speaking with them both everyday. If I can give any advice to any bride or groom it would have to be “ don’t second guess Erick have all the faith in the world with him, not to stress he will make your wedding PERFECT”. I promise you!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! XOXO

Sent on 01/04/2018

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I hired Your Next DJ for our wedding videography, and we are so grateful we did! Connor and Jocelyn were our videographers that day, and they were absolutely amazing! In fact, Jocelyn went above and beyond by assisting our photographer with some things and to say we were grateful for that is an understatement. Our wedding highlight video was amazing! There really is no greater feeling then when you watch a 5-minute video and feel like you’re at your wedding again. I was instantly brought to such happy tears the second I started watching it. We can not thank you all enough for all of your hard work and dedication in creating such an amazing video.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do we begin with how INCREDIBLE this company is?! We found Your Next DJ by the midnight hour research on a wedding resale site on Facebook. I sent an email that very night and I received a phone call the next morning! I mean, the next morning! We needed the whole works; Dj, Photography, Videography, Photobooth, and Event Lighting! Oh and by the way our wedding was a month away and in Daytona Beach at The Crystal Ballroom at Sunset Harbor on Thanksgiving weekend! From our 1st phone call, we fell in love with Erick and then Johnny and then the rest of the crew CONNER and Eddy! Your Next Dj had planning forms available to help us stay organized. My husband wanted to combine two songs together for his aisle walkdown and Johnny made that happen! The day of our wedding, we had the works including our special Monogram on the wall with fireworks, all the props needed for the AWESOME PHOTO BOOTH, and we danced on a Dream! This company is PHENOMENAL and we're so proud to say that we used them and even more to say that they are now family! The countless memories that were made, ideas for photography, and the Upbeat tempo that we wanted to have was more than we could have ever imagined! Thank you for the little moments, the laughing moments, the big moments, the scene, the elegant uplighting, the monogram, the bride & groom shoe question game, the photo booth, the little peeks of photos, the hugs, the smiles, the reassurance that the day was perfect throughout the event, and ultimately the team at Your Next Dj!!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICK!! We love you and can't wait to book you again!!
    With Love,
    Xavier and Jessica Scott

Sent on 12/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2017

I would highly recommend this company. They really came through for me a week before my wedding. From fast responses, friendly employees, to outstanding service...I've been to a party where the owner has been the DJ and done a fantastic job. He really gets the crowd involved and the guests out on the dance floor...And when I needed a photobooth a week before my wedding (because the one I booked earlier in the year at wedding expo wouldn't return any of my phone calls or emails) Your Next DJ replied to my desperate email the very next day stating they could help. They sure saved the day. (Good thing to because the company i did have has been leaving brides hanging high and dry and not completing contracts) But the photobooth was a hit! Each and every person in the photo was able to take a strip home of themselves, it didn't matter if there were 10 people in it, they each got a copy. I also loved the fact that it wasn't a countdown type photobooth, the attendant was actually taking the pictures. Which gave us enough time to think of our next poses rather than be caught off guard and not ready with the countdown...Anywho I hope you book with Your Next DJ for any of your party needs. They're reliable and trustworthy!!! And if I knew they had a photobooth back at the beginning of the year I would've booked with them from the very start!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Angela · Married on 11/11/2017

loved Erick and Olivia they are amazing friendly and they brought great props

Sent on 11/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

If you are looking for a team to make your wedding the best and not have to worry then you need to book Your Next DJ and Our Forever Moments! Having a DJ is a very important part to a great wedding and I could have not asked for any better!

Sent on 01/14/2018

carissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Your next DJ went above and beyond and exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding day. My goal for my wedding was to have everyone out of there seats all night long and your next DJ made that happen, if you haven't already booked them I would suggest doing it now !!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

Erik was amazing! He went above and beyond to keep the party going and everyone having fun, all of my guests have said that was the most fun they have had in a long time. It was the most fun we have had in a long time! We also tried the hashtag printing and that was awesome we got some great pictures from our guests. I would recommend Your Next Dj to everyone , and I will!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Erick is by far the best DJ in the Tampa Bay Area!!! He kept our wedding flowing, and the party going! At the end of the day we just wanted everyone to have a good time, and Erick made sure of that!!! We also used Erick's videography package. Connor was right up in there, trying to get as much of our crazy night as he could!!! We can't wait to see the video. Nothing but GREAT things to say about these two!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Shauna · Married on 07/15/2017

Erick is great! He is so accommodating and willing to do what needs to be done to get the party going! He'll even get out on the floor and dance! Great DJ and more. He's a bit of a one stop shop with uplighting, photo booth, and their own videography team.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Deborah · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolute perfection! The up lighting made such a difference and Erick added so much to to the event with really fun games, etc...Erick and Jocelyn Mejia and Ben Jackson were a great team as well as Megan who shot some of the photos as well. If you want one less thing to worry about on your special day definitely go with this awesome team. Perfect for weddings of all ages, even our over 50 group! You will love the results!

Sent on 08/17/2017

christy · Married on 05/06/2017

Erick was absolutely amazing we called him 3 days before our wedding and he made everything happen for us Ben was our dj that night he was awesome our guest loved him!!! He kept everyone dancing and happy ! If your looking for a dj I highly recommend YOURNEXTDJ!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

I would absolutely recommend Your Next DJ to anyone and everyone! My (now) husband and I are very shy and NEVER dance. He helped us step out of our zone and made sure we had a blast on our wedding day!!! The feedback we got from our guests about Erick and his team was awesome! He recreated my Cinderella vision with music that made me feel like I was in the movie as I was coming down the aisle! The uplighting throughout the room was beautiful, the photo booth was a hit with everyone, and the video monogram made the atmosphere even more magical! Not to mention he played music that every guest could enjoy! 5 stars to Your Next DJ!!

Sent on 04/18/2017