Your Mix Maui Reviews

69 | Kahului, HI

69 Reviews for Your Mix Maui

1 User photo

kris · Married on 09/08/2014

He was amazing!!! Took care of everything, made out an agenda for the entire day for us...had audio for our ceremony. Dance was amazing< my feet still hurt. Above and beyond the call of duty, he was there the entire day witch was also awesome. You won't be disappointed and your gonna need a good dj to have a great day and this was the one!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review, and for your trust and support of my Family Business! It was our honor to serve and be part of your celebration!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2014

Besides actually getting married, Your Mix Entertainment was one of the best parts of my wedding day. From the moment we asked them to be our DJ they were more than helpful with every aspect of our wedding. Your Mix Entertainment helps with everything from planning a wedding day itinerary all the way down to helping guide the caterers at the reception. They made our special day so carefree, we didn't have to worry about a thing! Also, they got EVERYONE TO DANCE! It was absolutely amazing!! Not only will Your Mix Entertainment plan perfect music for your reception but they'll also help you plan fun things like the dollar dance (just ask about it :) ) Hands down amazing DJ, couldn't have asked for a better one! Thank you!! You made this bride so so happy!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Getting to know you guys first through friends, then as clients. Was a true pleasure.

That venue was beautiful but posed such unique challanges for me to overcome and I think the night went PERFECTLY.

Loved your group of friends and music selections. Thanks again for supporting my family business!
    -Teddy Rux Yourmixmaui.com

Rosa and Chris · Married on 08/23/2014

Words can't express how thankful we are to have had Ted as our DJ for our wedding! Ted is no ordinary DJ, not only did he take the time to meet with us and plan out an itinerary, he took the time to get to know us. He made himself available anytime we had questions or ideas and gave us some wonderful suggestions of his own! The week before the wedding, Ted called and went over the itinerary from start to finish and reached out to my photographer and venue/caterer to make sure our day was going to be perfect, and IT WAS! The professionalism, the value (he is worth every penny and then some), ALL his hard work his kindness and his friendship, I would recommend him over ANY DJ, near or far!
    Thank you Ted again for everything, you're the best!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Clare · Married on 08/16/2014

Teddy Mueller did a great job for us at our wedding! He was not only a great DJ but also a huge help in planning the ceremony and creating an itinerary for the whole day. He did a great job coordinating with all our different vendors, made excellent suggestions on how to keep the day following and on schedule, and really helped us feel relaxed and comfortable with how the big day would go.
    There are several professional musicians in my family also, and they all complemented his DJ skills and music mash-up creations. We danced the whole night, never had a lull out on the dance floor. Thank you so much Teddy!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Clare,

3 years later, this review still stands out to me. Having the comments from real musicians on the way I apply my talents as a club DJ into the world of Weddings, is huge for me.

Your venue was my favorite in the whole state, and for so many different reasons I will always remember your wedding.

Thanks for supporting my family business!

Kelsey · Married on 08/15/2014

Ted was amazing! From the first time we met with him, I knew that we were in good hands. He was very organized in how the day was going to go. A few days before hand he had called and reviewed EVERYTHING that was going to happen that day. He did both the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. The reception hall looked awesome with the lighting he did along the walls. The music was awesome and kept everyone grooving. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

I found Ted and Your Mix Entertainment at a bridal show in Appleton, WI. My mom and I were drawn in to his amazing setup and "cool" personality. Without hesitation, we booked Ted! That one decision truly made a world of a difference in our ENTIRE wedding! Ted was the most helpful person involved in our planning and big day. He was most helpful when I was very overwhelmed with decisions to make. From day one Ted guided us through our entire day...ceremony to the end of our reception! This is true from the decisions to the planning even to the "runner" that offered to go get things during the reception. The most beneficial part was talking with him (not the first by any means) a few days before our wedding. He walked me through our entire ceremony (as he was doing the music), in between time, dinner, and reception. Ted was truly there for US and whatever WE needed! Even during our dinner and dance he checked in with us to see if we needed anything! He did everything he could to make sure everything went exactly how we wanted it...and with that our day was truly PERFECT most in part to Ted's true desire to make it that. I will be forever grateful to Ted and grateful that what may seem to some as a small decision, REALLY is the biggest decision you have to make! Ted was worth every dime we spent...times 10! Most importantly, he made us feel comfortable and relaxed during some stressful times. He was definitely more than just our DJ, but also a friend my the time our big day was over. Thank you so much Ted... we are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

"more than just our DJ, but also a friend by the time the big day was over"

If I could put everything I do for my clients in to one sentence. That would be it.

If I could put my memory of your wedding into one sentence. It would be a weird one and it would go like this.

"Puerto Rican H**ker shots, baseball and possibly the cutest couple I have ever worked for"

Seeing your name in lights at the baseball stadium, taking gifts from the bride in liquid form ever 30 minutes or so (oh boy) This is sincerely one of my best memories of owning a business.

I love you guys! Hope things are going SWELL! Come visit us!

-Teddy
    YourMixMaui.com

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2014

I found Teddy at a bridal show and instantly loved his style and vibe. He was very personable and helpful to me when I was very overwhelmed with decisions to make. From start to finish he provided us with everything we could have possibly needed, not just pertaining to music for the reception, but guiding us through the whole wedding planning process. He took time to meet with us prior to the wedding to lay out our whole day! This was extremely helpful and a great use of our time. We were able to sit down with him and make decisions about things that we had not even yet thought about, EVERY detail of our day. He took multiple steps to ensure that our day was about us and what we like, from the music to the extent of his interaction with our guests. When we did not have a preference, he suggested some great music for us. Not only did he provide great music, a fun atmosphere, entertainment, wedding planning, and schedule maintenance, he was also at our disposal, so to speak. At one point, we were told that he would be available to us all day, for whatever we needed. He definitely did that for us, asking us multiple times throughout the span of the wedding day if we needed anything, food, drink, or otherwise. This was a wonderful and unexpected service for a DJ to provide. He did everything he could to make sure everything went exactly how we wanted it. We had numerous guests ask us about his services and tell us how impressed they were with his hard work and abilities. We are so glad we got him! It was worth every penny plus some! Most importantly, he made us feel comfortable and relaxed during some stressful times. He was definitely more than just our DJ. Thank you so much Teddy!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Ryan · Married on 07/26/2014

Ted helped us through every part of the wedding. His experience was invaluable in making everything go smoothly. The photo booth was a huge hit as well.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Ryan and Mollys group of friends booked me throughout the years for a total of 5 weddings (and 2 more that I couldnt do) throughout the years throughout their extended network of friends. This has ALWAYS been a high honor for me to know that I had that sort of "staying" power with a group of people who had seen me do my things so many times. :-)

Hilary · Married on 07/19/2014

Great DJ service! Everyone had a lot of fun and we received TONS of positive feedback about the DJ from start to finish. Also, very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2014

We chose to work with Ted because of his organization and flexibility. Our ceremony was outdoors at one of our farms, and we were looking for someone who would be able to provide sound equipment there, plus travel to the reception hall ten minutes away. Ted assured us he could take care of this, and when the big day finally came everything went very smoothly. We also greatly appreciated his help with developing an itinerary for the entire day. Ted made it clear every time we spoke that he was committed to making our wedding a success. We weren't sure how many people would be interested in dancing, but he kept people out on the floor all night long. We ourselves aren't big dancers, but we were out dancing a lot more than we expected. We haven't heard a negative word from anyone about the entire night, and several people who were there have asked for Ted's contact info for their own events. We would definitely recommend Ted from Your Mix Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Andrew · Married on 06/21/2014

We originally chose Ted because of his ability to mix music. He made us a Michael Jackson/Chris Brown mix that was exactly as we requested, and we were confident that the music at our reception would be awesome. We didn’t even know that we were getting one of the most detail-oriented, organized people we had ever met. Ted created an itinerary that literally broke the night down into time blocks (sometimes as short as 5 minutes). We were also able to customize music, multi-color up-lighting and photo booth preferences. This happened because he asked detailed questions and really listened to our needs. He wasn’t just our DJ, he was the reception facilitator from beginning to end.

You really don’t even have to take our word for it; you can ask anyone who was involved with the wedding. Long before the big day, Ted reached out to the reception hall manager, our caterer, photographer and maid of honor to make sure everyone was on the same page and the night would go smoothly. Our caterer enjoyed working with him so much that he actually asked us for Ted’s info so he could recommend him in the future. If you really want the peace of mind and confidence that your wedding reception will run efficiently from start to finish, please go with Ted. He even offered to move tables and carry things into the reception hall (but we didn’t let him).

Our wedding day truly was the best day of our lives, and Ted had a huge role in that. We will continue to recommend him every chance we get.

-Andrew and Nikki

Sent on 07/03/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Again one of my first customers, and a couple who introduced me to a long list of extended friends who later booked me for their wedding.

I am SO GLAD. for so many reasons that Nick referred you guys to me. And I will forever be grateful for the chance you took on me early on in my experience as a business owner.

Thank you for everything and best wishes!
    -Teddy Rux of YourMixMaui.com

Marilyn · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Ted was amazing! He was so great at the wedding, most of my guests said he was the best DJ they had ever had at a wedding, but they didn't know all the behind the scenes work he did. :) Ted was so great to work with, he actually met with us 3 months before the wedding to make a whole itinerary which helped so much with the whole wedding. He also emailed the final version to my caterer, photographer, videographer, wedding planner, and officiant. He helped make the whole day run smoothly and the music was great! So many options and so willing to please and get exactly what you want. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

We were super happy booking Ted as our wedding DJ. We had a fantastic experience with Your Mix Entertainment. We had short notice issues with the sound that was provided by our ceremony venue, and Ted without hesitation, saved the day by taking over with his equipment! His lighting and sound for the reception was everything we wanted and more. Ted was great to work with leading up to our wedding and then the day of. He has a ton of experience and we appreciated his super creative ideas, how respectful he was of our wishes, and his great organizational skills. He was a great MC -- a lot of people commented on how great of an MC he was. Also, his mixing of songs or as we like to say "mashups" kept the dance party going.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

So glad cody referred you to me! We just went out to Durwards Glen the other day for a photoshoot with a model! Such a rare and mostly unknown BEAUTIFUL spot!

Sara · Married on 05/25/2014

Ted was very helpful and patient from the get go. He made our day SO EASY for us because of the timing plans he helped us outline. We got the exact music variety we wanted and everyone danced all night. Ted was super helpful keeping us on track during the reception and letting us know what was going on with timing, food, speeches and dances. We highly recommend Ted if your looking for a reliable, knowledgable and experienced DJ that thinks outside of the box!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Your Mix Maui's reply:

It was an honor to do your wedding. Having worked in Radio with zach beforehand I knew this wedding was going to be a highlight of my career going in and no doubt. thats exactly what it was.

Great music, incredibly diverse and friendly group of people and the location on the Mississippi! So awesome. I will never forget playing Incubus - Aqueas Transmission at the end of the night as the lanterns were let go over the river.

Amazing.

Thank you guys!
    -Teddy Rux YourMixMaui.com

Jess · Married on 05/17/2014

Ted (and his assistant) MADE our wedding! That is to say, it wouldn't have been nearly as well organized and would have caused us a lot more stress without his help. A huge thanks! After our initial meeting, which Ted was 10x more prepared than we were, Ted was always available for questions and prompted us to bring out the best available options that suited our wedding. His knowledge of music is both wide and deep and we were able to blend our tastes in music as well as mix in some popular favorites. He helped us coordinate with the other vendors and was prepared for a change of plans if the weather wasn't cooperative for our outside wedding. The music was organized in a large scale "form" for the whole afternoon/evening and flowed from song to song. Ted provided all the equipment in terms of speakers, microphones, lighting, etc and our trust in him paid off. I would not recommend, but INSIST, any friend/colleague looking for a wedding DJ to call Ted. As you can see from the other great reviews on here, he's a great person to work with.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/03/2014

We are so happy we chose Your Mix Entertainment. They really helped organize the entire night! The lighting they used made my hall look incredible. The music was great and everyone had the best time. The DJs were so professional and willing to help with anything. They truly did everything they could to make it the best day of our lives. I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Rachel,

Thanks so much for the review!

Not only was your wedding a great time, this was an almost historic night for my company as we were just really getting started with our first full wedding season and it was a homecoming for me in my own hometown that I havent live in for almost 15 years!

Thanks again, hope you guys are well!
    Your Mix Maui

Amanda · Married on 03/14/2014

We were a very demanding couple and Your Mix Entertainment was AWESOME!! Well worth the cost and very professional. T-Rux was very responsive and fun to work with. He was creative and I couldn't of asked for anything more!! Thanks so much and I will recommend Your Mix Entertainment to all!!!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Nicholas · Married on 09/21/2013

I have never had a more personalized service. My worries ended when Ted was waiting at the enterence to the reception with open arms to take unnecessary items including about 10 purses and a handful of other items. From there the night worked like clockwork. His unique ideas for photography, dance, and toasts created a memorable experience. I would not recommend anyone else. The involvement provided when creating and effectively communicating the itinerary assisted in many ways. Ted even supplied last minute music with thought out instructions to the ceremony technician. The technology and service surpasses anything I have witnessed at any other wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

They were very helpful with all the questions that I had. The booth set up was large, which is great for group photos, and they had plenty of props and such. My only complaint was that the booth left earlier than I had anticipated but that may also be because my reception flew by.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Nicole,

Thanks for the review. Just to be sure, I have made absolutely sure that the operator Mitch did not leave before everyone was done using it and that our standard operating procedure of checking with the bride and groom to give them private time to use the booth before we ask their permission to disassemble was followed. Believe me, I can fully understand about the night getting away from you at a wedding! I see it pretty much every weekend! Time flies when you are having a great time!

Thanks for trusting us and supporting my family business!
    Your Mix Maui