Your Elite Celebration Reviews

94 | Orland Park, IL

94 Reviews for Your Elite Celebration

Colleen · Married on 12/13/2014

Rick was awesome! His price was reasonable and he really helped us a lot the day of the wedding with helping the night run smoothly. He ran everything past us before he did anything and played great music. I have never seen so many people dance at a wedding. He did a great job and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Colleen your wedding was AWESOME! You guys really know how to have fun. I'm glad you planned for some EDM, I can't recall the last time I incorporated that into a wedding, but your group took to it like fish to water.

Your Elite Celebrations was amazing for our wedding!! Rick worked with us and helped us throughout the whole process. He worked really hard on making things perfect for our introduction song when the wedding party was being announced. He was very flexible when my family threw a curve ball into the itinerary the mascot came in. Rick was the perfect pick for our DJ!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Sarah! You guys were so go with the flow, it was great. Cute, intro idea too, I heard a table to my left get excited when I switched to Crowd Chant, obviously they were your Minnesota people. Congrats!

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

We had a great experience with using Rick Howell at Your Elite Celebration for our DJ services! Rick took all the stress out of finding a DJ for our wedding. From our first meeting with him, we knew that he was the right fit for our wedding. He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He made sure we knew exactly what to expect at our reception and put our minds at ease. We received tons of compliments on what a great job he did at the reception and how personable he was with our guests! The dance floor was packed all night long, and he played the perfect combination of music to get people of all ages up and dancing. We HIGHLY recommend Rick at Your Elite Celebration to anyone looking for a great DJ that you can trust completely to make sure your special event is absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

Sent on 11/22/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Megan, you had such a fun group, really amazing. Thank you for the great review. Here is a wedding I'd love to do all over again. You guys were such a great couple, probably cause you're Eastern grads.

Diane · Married on 11/01/2014

My fiancé and I we not the usual couple who requests a wedding DJ. We are 60 and 67 years old. Rick was so helpful and willing to adjust the music choices to our needs and our guests who were older. It was wonderful and many of our guests commented on how much they liked the music and DJ. We had several specific requests and Rick was able to provide them all. We would highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Diane, I'm happy to deliver. You guys were great and looked so happy. I think your story of finding each other is an inspiration to all.
  • User4512050 · event on 10/26/2014

Rick was fantastic. He got everyone out dancing and kept them dancing our whole party. He was able to accommodate all requests that we had as far as songs, games, etc. This is the BEST DJ I have EVER used.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Awesome! Thanks!

Rick was the first and only DJ I interviewed, I knew after one conversation that he would be the right choice (it also helped he had come highly recommended from a friend). Rick was very easy to work with, he took the time to get to know us and made us feel our wedding was his top priority. Rick worked well with our wedding planner and took the lead in ensuring the reception went smoothly which it did. Rick was incredibly professional, knowledgable, and most importantly personable. After my experience, I would highly recommended Rick and wish him continued success.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you V. I'm glad we were able to communicate so freely over the course of the last year. That really shored things up on the actual day of. It was my pleasure work with you two.

Tammy · event on 10/04/2014

Rick was awesome! The music he played was appropriate for the young and old! Rick is very personable, reliable and flexible! I would definitely recommend him to all who are inquiring about DJ services.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Thank you Tammy!

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Rick was wonderful and easy to work with throughout our wedding process. We had a small wedding (100 people) and he was able to keep the dance floor alive all night. He was the perfect addition to our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Your parents were so sweet and the room looked awesome. I don't normally take pics of the chair covers and cake but yours were so cool.

Phil · event on 09/12/2014

Rick you did an awesome job from the beginning to the end. The music was great for this event. Couldn't of asked for more.
    Thanks again,
    Phil

Sent on 09/19/2014

Thanks Phil!

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

Your Elite Celebration was a highly professional, organized company that I hired for my wedding. I had contacted over 15 dj's, and Rick stood out against all other companies. Not only does he play music, he orchestrates the flow of the wedding. He had our timeline and did a perfect job. I came in from photos with my husband to find Rick lining up the entire bridal party for intros with paper, pronunciations, and I just smiled and got to the back of the line. My husband and I truly enjoyed our day, and I honestly think it's because Rick truly had us in good hands. He found my hard-to-find 1940's songs and pronounced every name correctly. I would highly recommend Your Elite Celebration to anyone, hands down.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Lisa. This is a big compliment. I truly appreciate you selecting me over 15 others (no pressure, right?). I do think our organizational styles complimented each other and I'm ecstatic I was able to deliver. Your taste in music was certainly unique, never lose that, it's your individuality. I know you two will live happily ever after.

kristopher · Married on 08/30/2014

Dealing with Rick was the easiest part of all the planning for the wedding. He was very helpful in the music choices with plenty of advice that came from his experience. Wedding wise there was not a moment that my guests were not on the floor and having a great time. He is very good when it comes to announcements and even better with getting people up and dancing. He did a tremendous job and helped the wedding flow perfectly. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Kris. I always try to make my part of the wedding day to be the easiest for the bride and groom. I think part of the excitement was just getting out of that heat during the ceremony. Once everyone hit that cool dance floor all bets were off.

Jason · Married on 08/22/2014

Choosing a wedding DJ is something that you will do once in your life. It is obviously an important choice that should never be made on price or "gut feeling" alone but after careful consideration and research. Thankfully, Rick Howell and Your Elite Celebration came highly recommended and positively-reviewed and now I am happy to be added to his long list of stellar reviews. I work in the professional event and entertainment production industry and Rick's level of dedication, professionalism, flexibility, and knowledge is unparallelled. In many ways, a wedding DJ is responsible for the overall "feel" of your special day. By choosing Rick and Your Elite Celebration you can make an investment in the quality of your wedding reception; something that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Jason, may I say that you are a true professional as well. The lighting looked amazing and I'm glad we could work together and really put on an great show. I appreciate the kind words.

Janet · event on 08/09/2014

Did our block party was great had everyone dancing can't wait for next year

Sent on 08/24/2014

Thanks!
  • Blair

Blair · event on 08/02/2014

Rick is a great DJ! He has a wide range of music and keeps the party going.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Thank You!

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2014

I first chose Your Elite Celebration because of the important words that ran out of Rick's mouth, "I will run your evening! Be in contact with the hall and photographer to keep things going smoothly"! A bride's dream...one less thing that I have to worry about!!!! And Rick did exactly that! He kept the flow of the whole night and reminded me of things that I had forgotten about and went with the flow of things that needed to be changed because of the fact that we had no shows or 2 kids that did not want to walk by themselves! On top of keeping everything flowing, he kept the dance floor moving all night!!!! People were always on the dance floor having fun and enjoying which is all that I wanted!!!! I would recommend him for any function!!!! Thanks again, Rick!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Michelle. The last thing a bride should be doing on her wedding day is checking her watch or running her own reception. You guys definitely seemed relaxed and that's the way it should be. :-)

Helen · Married on 07/04/2014

Rick is the BEST DJ ever. He totally made our reception perfect by playing exactly what we asked him to. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Helen, it was a pleasure.

Megan · Married on 06/14/2014

Rick did an amazing job at our wedding. :) We would definitely recommend him. He is extremely thorough and he made sure he had all the details to our wedding ceremony and reception down to a T. He pronounced everyone's names correctly and the dance floor was always full! Rick was flexible with all of our requests and was more than helpful to give any ideas or suggestions that we needed. I give him an A+!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Megan. All your planning paid off. The reception area looked great, right down to the free flip flop section for dancing feet. But once the day came you guys let loose and enjoyed your day. I mean, you guys really had fun, brides could learn a lot from this. It was my pleasure, great venue btw. Loved the ceremony area.

Samantha · Married on 04/05/2014

Rick from elite celebrations was great!
    We hired him to DJ our wedding and he was wonderful. Very professional and gets back to you right away. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Sam, your group can best be described as the engergizer bunny. You had some amazing marathon dancers out there. All the best Mrs. Brady!

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2014

We used Rick for our big day & couldn't be any happier! He was also very familiar with our venue which was a huge plus. We had our ceremony upstairs & our cocktail reception in another room. He set everything up in both rooms & made the transition run very smooth! He also made sure the whole night ran smooth for us...keeping an eye on time, lining up the bridal party..etc etc. He listens & gives great feedback. You can tell he's done this before & enjoys it. He is good at feeling out the crowd & gets everyone on the dance floor. Everyone kept raving about the music after the wedding. If you want a fun, professional, inventive & reliable DJ then hire Rick - you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Wow! Thanks Ashley, you made me blush. I love this review; this is what I work for. btw your love story is very heartwarming; you guys make an amazing couple. And you have the best taste in music. ;-)

John · Married on 12/28/2013

Very professional, organized, & high quality service.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Thanks John!

Tracy · event on 12/14/2013

Rick was great! I needed a DJ for my daughters 10th birthday party. He was very quick to respond to all of my questions and requests. His customer service skills were excellent. His communication prior to the party was excellent. The night of the party Rick played fun games with the girls. He had a age appropriate trivia type of game that was a hit with the girls. He had a great selection of up to date music that the girls loved. I especially liked the way he ran the games and kept things going. I would highly recommend him for his DJ services.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Tracy, hopefully your party was all the rage with the girls! I appreciate the kind words.

Anna · event on 10/26/2013

Elite Celebration provided dj services for an Oktoberfest block party and was fabulous! We had booked another dj for our event who cancelled at the last minute and Elite Celebration came to our rescue! From start to finish they were great to work with. I received a contract immediately upon booking, they were on time, established a great party atmosphere with lighting, and had an extensive selection of music. It was also comforting to know that if they couldn't make it due to an emergency/illness they would provide another dj. All around we were beyond pleased with this service!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Anna, it was a pleasure!

Beth · Married on 10/25/2013

Rick Howell at Your Elite Celebration exceeded our expectations! From the time we booked him until the day of our wedding, he was so easy to work with, friendly, funny, and really made everything easy for us. He made helpful suggestions, and also followed our playlist- we had a great mix of the music we loved, and good flow to keep our guests entertained and dancing!
    He kept everything organized and everything was smooth sailing until the end of the night!
    We also rented uplighting for our reception venue, adding a nice pop of color and elegance in our wedding colors. He is able to match the lights to any hue you need. They turned out beautifully.
    Thanks for everything, Rick

Sent on 10/29/2013

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much Beth! I think the music worked out great, a really nice mix. You had some pretty amazing dancers too. You guys get the credit though, you two handled everything like true pros. Congrats!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2013

Rick did a great job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire night! He was wonderful to work with and even put together a special song compilation we requested. We would absolutely recommend him! Frank & Christina

Sent on 11/13/2013