Your Elite Celebration Reviews

94 | Orland Park, IL

94 Reviews for Your Elite Celebration

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Your Elite Celebration was the BEST choice for a DJ. They had the best prices around. The DJ was very easy to work with. This company really knew what they were doing. I heard about the company from a few of my friends using them. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Lauren! You and Luke were great to work with. I always love getting referrals from others who have experienced a great show and service.

Cara · Married on 11/13/2016

Book this vendor! You don't have to worry about anything - Rick took care of so much. Helped us keep to our time schedule, was great at announcements and played fabulous music.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Cara! I'm glad I was there for this momentous occasion. What Cara doesn't mention is that their love for each other crossed the Atlantic ocean. Congrats guys!

Sean · Married on 11/12/2016

Rick was great to work with and his attention to detail made our wedding planning so much easier. He was always responsive and even took time to jump on phone calls to discuss the fine details. For the value, you can't get better than Rick and his ability to get people on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Sean, congrats to you both. You make a real loving couple. Your party was big, and it went great! I'm happy I could be a part of it.

Tanaz · Married on 10/29/2016

Rick was amazing! He's was extremely flexible with me. I was planning this wedding from a far and he kept in communication with me. He was a serious life savor because last minute I forgot to ask if he had two microphones for the ceremony. Ours are a little different and we have two priest praying. At first he said he couldn't get two and I said no big deal. I'll tell them to pray loudly. Day of Rick came up to me and said "I got two" and it was perfect! The people attending the ceremony said they could hear clearly. Then came the reception and the dinner music was perfect. I saw a lot of people whistling along with it. After dinner he played great music. He was even nice enough to look at popular Indian songs and have them on a list and ready in case someone wanted to hear Indian music. The up lighting looked perfect and I was a dancing machine after I was done getting pulled in different directions. I enjoyed myself so much and my guests enjoyed as well.
    Thank you so much Rick for being so flexible, professional, and being clutch with the two mics. Really appreciate it!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Tanaz thanks so much! Being my first Indian ceremony and reception I was really looking forward to this one. You guys did great! I appreciate the amazing review. There was so much going on but you handled it like you do this for a living. Congrats!!

Meaghan · Married on 10/01/2016

I was looking for a DJ for our wedding and was recommended Rick. I read his reviews online and they were highly rated. Believe the reviews, Rick is outstanding! He is incredibly easy to work with and goes above and beyond to meet expectations. Rick had everything we wanted for our night. Very professional and responds quickly to all question's and concerns. As a bride, I was worried about so many things but Rick stepped in and acted as a second wedding planner and took care of all of my concerns and the night ran so smoothly! Rick had everyone on the dance floor all night long! I would highly recommend Rick to all of my friends and family! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Meaghan!! You guys are such a sweet couple. I loved how everyone came in for your wedding and just stuck to that dance floor all night. Your dad btw, what a blast! Love getting these neighborhood weddings.

Denise · Married on 09/30/2016

Awesome job at our block party! Made suggestions that ended up very popular with the crowd (freeze dance contest for example- as the block party organizer I was too busy to think about this kind of stuff!). Very professional, on time, receptive to requests - I will definitely use again!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Denise! Maybe we'll see each other again next year!

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

Elite was amazing! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 08/18/2016

Thanks Amy!

Linda · Married on 07/02/2016

Trust Rick, he is professional and takes care of every little detail. He kept us well organized and on track. The music and fun times were awesome. Everyone danced all evening and told us what an AMAZING DJ we had. Thanks again Rick!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Linda thanks so much. You guys are great. Finding love when you did. At the ceremony you were SO EXCITED, it was really touching to see. All the best!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2016

Rick was phenomenal from start to finish. He was easy to work with in the run-up to our wedding, and he kept our dance floor rocking all night by figuring out which songs would keep the crowd going. The transition from music for the whole family, to the music that kept our friends going until the early morning was so smooth and fun. We had an absolute blast- and would recommend Rick every time!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Kaitlin! Congrats on an amazing night. Really cool venue selection. I think we had the place jumping all night.

Colleen · Married on 11/21/2015

Rick is the best DJ ever! I hired him because he also was the DJ at my friend's wedding, and both weddings were the best ever!! He is so good at feeling the crowd and keeping the mood and dancing going. His lights add an awesome effect. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Colleen! You guys had a great crowd, what an amazing way to close out the wedding season. I think we had 4 straight hours of non-stop dancing going after dinner. Congrats to you both!

Anne · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Rick for our wedding on October 24th 2015. He was a great DJ! When we were searching for vendors, he was the only one we met with. After the first meeting with Rick, we knew he would be a great person to work with. He is very professional, organized and well prepared. He plays your crowd well. We were amazed at how quickly our dance floor filled up and how it never emptied.
    We also appreciated how RIck took the time to know us during our meetings with him. We never felt like we were just another gig to him. He took the time to make sure he pronounced everyone's name right, he was on cue with any specific intros or songs you have and he is great at changing things on the fly. We had a Blackhawk themed wedding and a game was going on during the reception. Some of our guests were watching the game on their phone and Rick decided he would join in on the fun. He took a goal light we had for another part of the festivities, put it up on his speaker stand and set it off with Chelsea Dagger whenever the Hawks scored. (We won 1-0 in OT so only could do it once)
    We definitely recommend using him for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thank you Anne. You two make a beautiful couple. I knew you were both very sincere and genuine people from the very start. I heard many of the staff at your venue mention how cute your themed wedding was, you did a great job without making it too overwhelming. It was a joy working with you guys.

Ailene · event on 10/23/2015

We had Rick DJ for our school Halloween dance. Everyone had an amazing time. Rick just has a way of engaging the crowd with his fun personality. We are looking forward to having him back at all of our dances and parties!!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Ailene! I enjoyed working with you guys.

Martin · Married on 10/10/2015

Weddings are stressful to plan especially when choosing a DJ, which is a huge part of your celebration to keep things flowing smoothly throughout the whole entire night. We met Rick while he is working a friend's wedding and we knew right there he was the man for the job. Rick is a VERY professional guy and he help make your celebration the best it can be. He was very flexible and could handle any request we threw at him. I requested all types of songs that varied from genres to songs sung in different languages. He went above and beyond to locate and get all the songs we wanted. Rick did an amazing job for a 300 person wedding that lasted to 2am. He kept the party going and the dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend Your Elite Celebration for your day if you want a stress-free party. Also the photoscape was a HUGE hit and the ladies did an amazing job that our guests Loved.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Martin! You guys were great. I enjoyed planning with you and Taylor. That's the most equipment I've brought to a wedding so far and I think it was the right move given the size of your guest list. Many great memories were had that night, CONGRATS!

Rick kept us all in the dance floor! The perfect DJ!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Thanks Rebecca!

Janice · Married on 09/19/2015

I do not give out five star ratings easily. Rick deserves my 5 Star rating in all categories. We contracted Rick for a Class Reunion.
    He is my first choice when recommending a DJ for any type of event. His track record and past reviews are spot on....look no further, you have found the perfect fit for your wedding, anniversary, reunion, business celebration, and any other entertainment need.

Janice Groos
    Orland Park, Illinois

Sent on 09/24/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jan! You are too kind. I'm glad we were able to get people up and dancing. I love doing these reunions, it's encouraging that people stay connected like this. You did a great job yourself.

Kim · Married on 09/19/2015

Rick was an AWESOME DJ for our wedding. We met with Rick to discuss what we wanted and DIDN't want in our wedding and he gave us great advice and suggestions we would never have thought of and in the end, the night exceeded our expectations. We had our first dance as husband and wife and after we finished, the party started and the dance floor was LITERALLY packed the rest of the night. Folks did not want to leave! We are still getting comments from family and friends about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. If your goal is an event filled with dancing and great music, Rick is your guy! By far the BEST choice we made with all of our wedding vendors was Rick!

Kim and Dave

Sent on 09/30/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Kim, what an amazing review! I'm so happy everyone had a blast. You weren't kidding about people not wanting to leave. For those reading this, one of Dave's groomsmen paid for an extra half hour because they didn't want the night to end.

Cathy · Married on 09/05/2015

We could not have been more pleased with our DJ/MC, Rick. We are a 50+ couple with a large family and grandchildren, which were all in attendance for our outdoor wedding reception/picnic. He instinctively knew what music to play, and announcements we needed. There was a segment for our grandchildren to dance to their music, which they loved! After a large softball game, Rick got everyone else on the dancefloor. Our party was a huge success, which could not have been accomplished without him - we highly recommend him!

Bob & Cathy Dolan

Sent on 09/10/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Great review! Thank you Cathy! The atmosphere was awesome, family, friends, laid back and fun. I wish you both all the best. btw the ribs were really good. :-)

jenny · Married on 08/29/2015

Where to begin. Just want to say Rick was awesome. Every song he played at out wedding was a hit. He had the dance floor rocking. Not only is he good at that, whenever you needed to get a hold of him he was there. He was thorough in every aspect of the setup. I recommend him highly. You can't go wrong. He made our evening superb.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Jenny! I think your crowd was a real nice mix of country, pop, rock and oldies. I really enjoyed working with you guys. Again, that long cocktail hour was an absolute hit. Congrats!

Kerri · Married on 08/15/2015

Rick was amazing! He played all the songs we wanted and added songs he knew we'd like based on our selection. He kept the dance floor packed all night, playing music that all ages could enjoy. Everyone had a great time and most of the compliments were on the music. Thanks so much Rick!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

It was my pleasure Kerri, it was great to use the light truss this time as I really think it added great production value to those high ceilings you had. An amazing family all around. Also, your venue was so unique (an old barb wire factory) wow! Thanks for letting me put the Platinum Package in full effect.

amanda · Married on 08/14/2015

Dj Mike was awesome. The kids were entertained and the music was great!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Katie · event on 07/11/2015

Great DJ !! On time and very friendly :-)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Rick was amazing. First, I must say that he responds so quickly and professionally throughout all of the planning process. He listened to our needs and knocked it out of the park. We had a full dance floor nearly all evening.
    I would recommend Your Elite Celebration for any event needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Amy! The detail in your reception was a masterpiece. You had a great group of friends and family and everything seemed to transition very smoothly. Very well planned. I enjoyed the musical theme the second half of the night, great pick. And Doug is a keeper for sure!

Meredith · Married on 05/22/2015

Rick was great to work with!!!! He was so responsive and really made our vision come to life! He had great ideas and knew what he was doing. So many of our guests commented on how great the music and flow was to the night. Couldn't be happier and will definitely use Rick in the future!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Meredith, everything was beautiful, I love that venue. It's so nice to have so many people around you that care for you guys. That was a massive bridal party but it sure did make the night fun!

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

Rick was super professional and helped me every step of the way. He was instrumental is creating the atmosphere at my wedding with his up lighting and gobo of my husband and my names. He even played along with the father daughter dance! He nailed all the names in the bridal party, which can be very hard to do. He was awesome!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Natalie, your style was great. Your vision came through. Great venue, great colors and detail. Your dad was such a good sport for doing that 4 and a half minute dance with you. The place went nuts! Congrats!

Rick was a great DJ! All of our favorite songs were played and the dance floor was packed most of the night. Additionally, he provided a great planning tool to make sure our night was perfectly organized. I strongly reccomend going with him!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Your Elite Celebration's reply:

Thanks Meg, what a great venue. We did an awesome job getting everyone together and lined up considering the chaos. The dance floor was thumping and it was a blast, thanks for having me!