Your Dream Dress Reviews

222 | Camp Hill, PA

222 Reviews for Your Dream Dress

Marty · Married on 05/17/2015

My Dream Dress has been a wonderful experience. I found the perfect Oscar De La Renta dress from the site and although I was initially nervous about buying a designer wedding dress online, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The team at MDD assured me that my dress was never worn, with tags still on it and it perfect condition. They inspect their dresses to the T before sending out, so I was assured I was in good hands. They've also been in business for a decade, so that added more confidence to my purchase.

Kimberly, in particular was amazing , my dress arrived recently and it is stunning! I can't thank them enough for helping me locate my dream dress and I can't wait to show it off at my May wedding:)

Sent on 11/28/2014

I am more than satisfied with the customer service I received from Kimberly & Angela.
    I recently purchased 4 wedding dresses through Kimberly.
    Besides the fact that dresses I purchased were in great condition, I was most impressed with the patience, professionalism and friendliness of Kimberly.
    I would definitely purchase from Kimberly again!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Dream dress experience on all levels. I've already been recommending you to all brides I know- no one can believe I got my gorgeous Elizabeth Fillmore gown online with such a positive experience- so I really spread the love. You all made a huge part of being a bride a breeze. Priceless.

Sent on 11/12/2015

everything stated on the listing was accurate and they truly made my wedding dress dream come true... thank you so very much... best seller ever!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Janssen · Married on 05/08/2015

I would recommend using this site to anyone and everyone they are very quick , helpful , pleasant , and the dress is gorgeous thank you so much for taking all the stress out of this process. If u are on the fence about using this site .... Don't be do it! They are wonderful!!!

Larae · Married on 03/29/2015

This place is LEGIT, but I know a review from a stranger is not going to convince you 100%. So call them, talk to them. I did. Kimberly and Samantha could not have been more responsive and forthcoming. I was nervous until the moment I took my Carolina Herrera dress out of the box (which was beautifully packaged and came quickly). But as soon as I lay my hands on it I knew it was the dress I tried on a year prior. This company is REAL and is a dream come true. I was lucky in that I knew the dress I wanted, it was just a matter of finding it at a price I could afford. If you are not sure what dress you want check out their site, see what they have in stock if there are dresses you love go into a regular shop and try them on. Then when you are sure, buy from YOUR DREAM DRESS for much less cash and probably much better service. Your Dream Dress does allow you to try their dresses on at home for a few days so that is an option too. Either way you can't go wrong. I can't wait to wear my dream dress!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about our company! We very much appreciate it!!
    Best wishes,
    Angela, Kimberly & Samantha
    www.YOURDREAMDRESS.com

My experience with Your Dream Dress was great. I was living overseas when I found the wedding dress I loves. They were very responsive through emails. The dress arrived within a few days, beautifully packaged, and in excellent condition.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Alanna · Married on 03/01/2015

The team at Your Dream Dress were fabulous.
    Being in Australia, i was worried about purchasing my dress from an International seller- they made the process so easy.

My gown is amazing and i would happily recommend Your Dream Dress to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • User4020296 · 2+ years ago

I bought my beautiful wedding dress from Your Dream Dress. I was skeptical at first, but their responsiveness, flexibility and return policy made me comfortable. As I result I found the perfect wedding dress for me. I even came back and order a veil from Your Dream Dress. I am a very happy customer.

Sent on 05/14/2014

The staff at Your Dream Dress were absolutely wonderful to work with. They took the time to listen to my concerns and to help select the best-fitting dress for me. They were courteous, patient, and professional, which made my experience with Your Dream Dress a positive one. They also have amazing deals!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Susan · Married on 01/24/2015

Your Dream Dress was wonderful!! they were very kind and helpful, the dress that I purchased is absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

Dress as described posted out straight away arrived beautifully packaged all the way to New Zealand very very happy it's just beautiful!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Working with yourdreamdress.com was a wonderful experience. The staff was incredibly friendly, prompt, and flexible. I was very nervous about making such a large purchase online, but it was so worth it. I was afraid that buying a dress off a website would be cold experience and that there would not be any interaction with the staff, but that was not the case. They were very willing to help me with accessories and were warm and encouraging. The dress was beautiful, and I'm completely satisfied. In the description of the dress, they mentioned that there were some imperfections in the satin fabric on one side of the dress but stated it did not detract from the beauty of the gown. Well, I could not find the imperfections. They must have been so small that only a very skilled eye could see them. I'm 100% satisfied and would highly recommend this website. Finally, the dress came to me beautifully packaged. The dress was in a plain box thankfully, so no one knew what was inside, but on the inside everything was wrapped neatly in blue tissue papers and ribbons. It made it feel very special.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Lacy · Married on 12/28/2014

If you are considering dealing with this vendor--please do! If you want my full, in depth review, please see their website. My experience could not have been any better. Every engaged girlfriend I have is going to have to hear me annoy them now about how they HAVE to buy their wedding dress from yourdreamdress.com. Haha.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

I got a great dress for a great price. They were so helpful and answered all my questions. Shipping was fast and the dress arrived in great condition. Thanks!

Sent on 10/08/2014

They were awesome in every way!

Sent on 10/08/2014

I was looking for a beautiful dress but didn't have a huge budget. When I found the dress I was so excited! I couldn't believe that I could find such a high quality dress at the price (it's a style from a few seasons ago but who cares!). Communication was awesome; and the dress arrived well packaged and looks even more amazing in person than it did in the pictures on the website. It already looks stunning but with a few minor alterations I'm sure it will look like it was made for me. Can't wait for my wedding day :) Thanks

Sent on 04/02/2014

Mari · Married on 10/25/2014

This shop and shop keepers are absolutely perfect!!!
    I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

I had the best experience with Yourdreamdress.com. I tried the dress I wanted on in a store, so I knew exactly what I wanted. I just wanted it for cheaper than the store was selling it. I found on yourdreamdress.com. It was a way better price. I was very nervous at first ordering my wedding dress on the internet. However, I did my extensive research and couldn't find anything but positive reviews on the site. When I ordered it, I got nervous again right away. I called the number and a woman answered. She reassured me that I could return it within a few days of receiving it, if I didn't like it. She was so sweet on the phone, and it was so nice to hear a live person who comforted me. The dress came right away, it was absolutely beautiful (way better condition than the one in the store I tried on), and came in a cute box. I would highly highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Patty · Married on 10/18/2014

I ordered my wedding dress from this site. They emailed me every step of the way and sent me tracking info. The dress was beautiful and packed nicely with a garment bag as well. Definitely worth the price !!! Excellent service !!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

I was terrified of buying a dress online-- but when I found that YDD had a return policy I took the plunge and bought a dress sight unseen. YDD was super responsive to my questions, friendly service, and the dress was in the mail the day I ordered it. It's perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2014

I was very nervous to order my dress online as I have read so many horrible online bridal reviews and scams. However, I had a fairly low dress budget ($1000) including everything: taxes, alterations etc. yourdreamdress.com was the only online bridal site that seemed legit (although im sure there is probably a few more but they are hard to find). The service was very good as well they returned my call within 1 day and answered all my questions. So I risked it and ordered the Badgley Mischka Churchill dress for under $600. Before I received it I was still hesitant if I was going to receive an authentic gown or even any gown at all at that price. 5 days later I opened the box and was shocked the gown was even more beautiful in person and definetlly authentic. All the tags and labels were attached with no flaws and the detail was incredible. I couldn't believe I got such a high end, unique gown for that price. I am so grateful and so is my fiancé for saving him money lol. If you are concerned I would recommend just giving them a call I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Annemarie · Married on 10/11/2014

5/5 Your Dream Dress was an absolute pleasure to work with. The ladies here are so helpful with everything. I called them up to ask a few questions regarding two dresses I had seen online and they made everything so easy for me! 2 days later the dresses arrived, in perfect condition, and I could try them on at home and in my own time. I really recommend Your Dream Dress to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Sent on 03/18/2014

I cannot express how grateful I am to Angela and the entire Your Dream Dress team for their impeccable customer service and transparent process. Angela was extremely responsive and attentive to my needs. The entire team was a pleasure to work with and made my dream of owning the Romona Keveza dress a reality. I would absolutely recommend Your Dream Dress to any bride. Your Dream Dress makes having a personalized virtual bridal experience a reality. I'll forever be grateful to them!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/26/2014

I just recently ordered a sash and bra cups from Your Dream Dress and accidently forgot to put the size in for the bra cups and ordered the wrong length sash. When I realized my mistake I quickly emailed customer service and within an hour I had a response and they updated my order. My credit was also put back into my bank by the end of that day. This company is very professional and has excellent customer service. I would recommend Your Dream Dress to anyone who is looking for wedding attire and accessories

Sent on 02/18/2014