Your Dream Dress Reviews

222 | Camp Hill, PA

222 Reviews for Your Dream Dress

Exceptional value, quality and service! Could not have been more satisfied with this vendor! Kimberly and Angela went way beyond my highest expectations to provde me an amazing dress and a wonderful price!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Your Dream Dress was a great place for me to buy my dress!! They were so helpful and friendly and kept in touch with me every step of the way. They made dress buying a very special experience! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2014

This was a great shopping experience. They were extremely helpful and friendly. I even inquired about the wrong dress but through my communication with them they were able to find me the dress I wanted at a great deal! I couldn't be happier. They were easy to reach by phone and email, kept me up to date on when my dress was shipping, and were extremely flexible about everything.

Sent on 07/22/2015

I ordered an Elizabeth Fillmore dress from yourdreamdress.com. This was my second dress - I'd already purchased one dress that I thought I was in love with. But I was very drawn to Elizabeth Fillmore's designs and thought I could never afford one of her dresses. The dress I chose was on sale during the yourdreamdress.com semi-annual sale with a price that seemed too good to pass up. Because of the flexible return policy which would allow me to return it if I didn't like it, I made the decision to buy.

I am so impressed with the quality of the Elizabeth Fillmore dress, and was blown away by how much more I love it than the first dress I purchased. It is truly a work of art and fits perfectly.

I feel extremely lucky to have found yourdreamdress.com, and I am tremendously grateful for the amazing price they offered. I cannot believe how quickly I received the dress (within 4 days of ordering). I was worried that the dress might be a sample with some staining from multiple try-ons, but I was thrilled to discover that it is in pristine condition as promised. Yourdreamdress.com kept me updated with shipping information, and contacted me after I received the dress to be sure I was happy with my purchase. Yourdreamdress.com is efficient, professional, and carries excellent quality products. I could not be happier with my buying experience.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Tracy · Married on 09/06/2015

Kimberly and Angela were fantastic to work with. They were super flexible and patient with me as I decided between two different dresses. Shipping was fast. They offered some suggestions around alterations and accessories. The dress was in perfect condition, meticulously wrapped and packaged to ensure its safe arrival. And I got an amazing Monique Lhuiliier dress for a steal!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Lo-An · Married on 09/06/2015

They were fast and friendly. The dress I received was everything I wanted AND MORE! Thank you so much for making my day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Sissi · Married on 08/30/2015

GORGEOUS OSCAR DE LA RENTA WEDDING GOWN IN GREAT CONDITION!FAST SHIPPING!GREAT SELLER AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 02/27/2015

Karla · Married on 08/22/2015

Angela and Kimberly delivered what they promised: My dream dress. There is no question that Your Dream Dress boasts the most extensive selection of gorgeous wedding gowns at unfathomable price points, but the team's level of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge of their stock truly impressed me. Just a few hours after submitting an inquiry into a dress under consideration, Angela responded with a phone call and answered all of my questions and even performed an additional inspection for me to ensure the dress was brand new and met all of the components of its description. Adding to the dream of an experience, Angela and Kimberly understood my budget constraints and went above and beyond to meet me with a comfortable compromise. The quality of service provided by Angela and Kimberly matched that of their dreamy dresses. I have never experienced a more prompt response during my entire wedding planning process. Angela and Kimberly maintain professionalism and flexibility throughout the entire experience. The value for their product is simply unmatched. I have already recommended Your Dream Dress to my bride-to-be friends, and I look forward to supporting Angela and Kimberly in the future.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Karla,
    Thank you so much for your kind words about our company! Your review is much appreciated & is so well written!! If you have a chance, after the wedding, please send us a picture. We would love to see how happy and beautiful you look in the gown! We would also love to add it our website, too!! Karla, it has been such a pleasure helping you with your gown. If there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to email us and we will be happy to help.
    Best wishes,
    Angela
    www.yourdreamdress.com
    telephone 717-506-0343
    email: customerservice@yourdreamdress.com

Very friendly with reasonable prices!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kimberly and Angela are great. I found the exact same dress I tried on at the Vera Wang store on their site at a much more reasonable price. The condition of the dress was excellent. The shipping was so fast I couldn't get to a seamstress before the weekend and they were gracious enough to give me a couple extra days on their return policy to make a decision. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Syletta · Married on 08/08/2015

The dress is beautiful. .It looks just like the pictures that were shown..I am very pleased and excited to wear it on my big day..I was skeptical of ordering on line..it fits very well with minor alterations..I would recommend this site to anyone..thanks

Sent on 08/27/2014

I am beyond pleased with the service and dress from Your Dream Dress! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress. Both Kimberly and Angela were extremely easy to work with. I ordered the wrong sized dress and had to purchase a different sized dress, but they made it super easy.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Bridget · Married on 07/04/2015

Your Dream Dress is an absolutely amazing company. They packaged my dress beautifully, and I am so happy I found their site to get my Anne Barge gown.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Christine · Married on 07/01/2015

Dress is amazing! :) Would recommend this site to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Dress was selected by my daughter but she does not know I purchased it. It will be her 2014 Christmas gift to wear at her June 2015 reception. They eloped and are waiting to hold the party until June 2015!

Great experience...

Sent on 03/06/2014

This company, owner, & wonderful staff far exceeded my expectations. Finding your "dream" wedding dress online can be stressful, time-consuming, & tedious; but the ladies in this store totally worked with me from a distance.... and 3 dresses later, i found my PERFEECT dress! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Marielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Your Dream Dress provided the best customer service I've had in a long time. They were flexible, worked with my budget, beyond helpful, and offered incredible service even when I had to make a return. I would highly recommend them to even the pickiest bride out there. Amazing business!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/20/2015

Kimberly and Angela were so helpful and responded quickly to my calls and answered all my questions thoroughly. I ended up with the perfect wedding dress- a designer dress for a fraction of the price- which fit like it was made for me. I couldn't have been happier with the service and the dress I received from Your Dream Dress!

Sent on 06/25/2015

The dress is really awesome! As well the service!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Sylvia · Married on 06/14/2015

Your Dream Dress will be my forever go to for any and all formal events. Their curated collection ofdresses are the be-all to end-all of dreamy dresses, their shipping is lightening quick, and their customer service is warm and attentive. I'll shop nowhere else.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Allison · Married on 06/06/2015

I would not have a wedding dress of my dreams if it were not for Kimberly's amazing service! I fell in love with a Modern Trousseau dress that I had tried on in a boutique and when googling to look up a picture of the dress, I came across the dress on yourdreamdress.com. At first, my friends talked me out of buying a dress online, but after thinking about it for a few days, I thought that I might give it a try. When I went back to the website, the dress was no longer available. I called the number on the website to see if the company might have another of the same dress, but sadly, they didn't. However, the conversation morphed into an hour and a half long conversation in which Kimberly answered any and every question about buying a wedding dress ranging from the pros and cons of buying online, new or used. She also answered many useful questions about alterations, preserving, dry cleaning, and accessories.

Like most brides, I was new to the bridal attire world so there were so many small things that I did not know that actually end up being quite major deals when picking out your wedding dress. Later that evening, I was thinking about what a great conversation I had with Kimberly so I thought that I might take one more look on her website to see if there was something that I might like. As I learned from the phone call, it really is all risk free. I ended up finding a relatively similar dress and I took a risk and I ordered it.

Within seconds of trying it on, I knew that it was my dress! I ended up getting a $4,100 Ines di Santos original new gown for around $800, including taxes (none when shipping!). Everyone who has seen the dress thinks that it is so nice that they are surprised to hear that it retails for only around $4,000 instead of $7,000-$10,000. That is proof of the quality of yourdreamdress.com's stock.

Youdreamdress.com saved me money, time, and emotional energy, and as far as I am convinced, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2015

Dream Dress was AMAZING from my very first interaction on! Angela was so very helpful and understanding of all my needs (and desires) in finding my dream wedding gown. I had truly given up on the search and began to think that maybe not everyone finds "that" dress... With time running out for me I was literally hours away from settling on another dress when I called Dream Dress. They were so considerate and even worked with me on meeting my budget. And I had my dress LESS than 48 HOURS LATER!! Great Return Policy too if you're nervous about ordering online. A wonderful company, with a wonderful owner! Thank you Kimberly and Angela!!
    Cannot recommend enough!!! Call Dream Dress!!!! They were a lifesaver!!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Aliona · Married on 06/06/2015

I like my dress so much. Super fast shipping to Lithuania, well packing ane super low price. Recommend for everyone. I will review dress and service in my personal www.lithuanianbeautyblog.com after wedding.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Aliona,
    Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review! We wish you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans! Once you write the review on your blog, we would love to have the link. Also, with your permission of course, we could feature that write-up on our blog. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us!
    Best wishes,
    Angela
    www.yourdreamdress.com
    telephone 717-506-0343
    email: customerservice@yourdreamdress.com

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

I had purchased two designer wedding dresses from "Your Dream Dress". Both dresses came very quickly in great condition. The communications with the shop were also excellent. When I decided to resell one of the dress the shop was kind enough to let me use their photos. I would definitely recommend this shop to all future brides.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Your Dream Dress was extremely helpful in my purchasing my perfect wedding dress. I had my eye on a gorgeous Badgley Mischka gown for a long time, and I never thought I would be able to afford it. I finally found the dress on Your Dream Dress' website, and it was an amazing price for such a perfect gown! I received the dress and it is in absolutely pristine condition.

Plus, the people who helped me when I was considering buying the dress were extremely friendly and helpful. Plus, they even allowed me to keep the dress for an extra few days so that I could show my mom/sisters for their approval :)

This place is awesome!