Your Dream Dress Reviews

222 | Camp Hill, PA

222 Reviews for Your Dream Dress

Martha · Married on 04/08/2017

My sister and I both used this website to get our designer wedding gowns at amazing prices. My dress came quickly and arrived packed beautifully and neat. The dress itself is so spectacular and exactly what I expected- not a single blemish or tear. I am so thrilled to have such a special, high-quality gown for my wedding at a price that I could afford.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Great purchasing experience! Easy returns, good customer service, prompt delivery.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

I would recommend Your Dream Dress to any bride. Angela and Kimberly were a pleasure to work with. I got a beautiful Anne Barge gown for a great price. Angela answered all of my questions and was very quick to respond to my emails.

The measurements posted on the site are very accurate. I measured myself and was confident the dress would fit perfectly. It fit like a glove. The only alterations needed are to add sew-in bra cups and shorten the hem in front a couple of inches. I was also very pleased with the condition of the dress when I received it. It was shipped via UPS and came in a heavy-duty plastic garment bag inside a large box with tissue paper.

The dress was in pristine condition when it arrived. They state on the site, "None of our gowns have been worn to an actual wedding/event." I am pretty sure my dress had never been tried on. The lace applique was in perfect condition and there wasn't a mark or spec of anything on the dress.

Again, I would recommend Your Dream Dress to any bride.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/07/2017

This vendor was absolutely fabulous to work with. I had been wedding dress shopping for a while and hadn't found anything that gave me that bridal moment. Looking through their website, I suddenly saw THE ONE. Unfortunately it was multiple times more than my budget. On a whim I emailed to see if there was any flexibility with the price. They were warm and friendly and were clearly more interested in me getting the dress that I loved than anything else. They worked with me and helped me get the dress of my dreams. The dress was shipped quickly and arrived beautifully packaged. It was absolutely gorgeous in person - I can't stop staring at it! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end dress at a reasonable price. Thank you ladies so much!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

I ordered a Nicole Miller dress from Your Dream Dress for 75% off list price. It was as beautiful in person as it was online. It truly is my dream dress! I am happy that I did not have to compromise to stay within my budget. Thank you, Your Dream Dress, for making the process so easy!

Sent on 02/22/2016
  • Y

Yana · Married on 10/08/2016

Got an amazing Catherine Deane Anya dress for a fraction of the cost. Delivery was so fast and everything came in great condition. Extremely happy with my purchase. Can't wait to wear my literally dream dress at my wedding! Thank you for what you do! I love that they offered a good return policy just in case the dress wouldn't work out, I had an option to return it. Especially considering the investment I was making.

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/18/2016

Your Dream Dress is the PERFECT place for anyone who has high taste but is on a budget. I've told a TON of folks about it. Angela was amazing and SO flexible. I was going out of a town and was concerned the dress would get purchased before I got back, so she worked with me to place the order, but not ship it until after I returned. They are super helpful, kind, and friendly. I would STRONGLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a designer gown at a discount. I got a $5900 Christos dress for $1000. That is LUDICROUS. All my friends who are also on a budget are pea green with envy that I got my dream dress for such an amazing price. I can't gush enough about this service.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Irene, Thank you so much for your kind words about our company & leaving us such a great review! We're so happy that we were able to help you with your dream dress at such a fantastic price. Thank you again! Best wishes ~ Angela, Your Dream Dress, Inc.
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/18/2016

Sent on 12/16/2015

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Irene! Thank you very much for your kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Wishing you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans & don't forget to email us photos after your wedding! Best wishes ~ Angela, www.yourdreamdress.com

Holly · Married on 09/17/2016

I was a bit apprehensive about buying online, but after speaking with the staff to learn more about the sources of their stock and quality of product, as well as their return policy, I ordered. I am so thrilled I did because I got the dress of my dreams at the price I could afford and the dress was more beautiful than I could have imagined in flawless condition. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Amy · Married on 08/13/2016

I called and everyone was so nice, patient and wanted to make sure I was comfortable. I just wish I heard of them before I went so many places looking for my dress.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

I bought a rehearsal dinner dress here, and received my item promptly. It was a beautiful dress wrapped carefully and the customer service was wonderful!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Could not have asked for a kinder, more helpful, or more responsive shop to work with. They sent me 8 dresses promptly, answered my emails the same day and helped me find the right dress for my wedding. I had been to 5 places and tried on so many dresses but finally went with Kimberly at My Dream Dress and am so happy I did. I am so grateful to have come upon the company and my wedding gown!! They credited me immediately upon the receipt of the other dresses I did not keep. Very professional and honest and courteous. Would highly recommend the site to anyone.

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • User6019998 · 2+ years ago

WONDERFUL!!! the dress was a dream come true... seeing all my family and friends when engaged to you!!
    Couldn't be Happier!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Brenda · Married on 04/16/2016

The bride loved the dress. It was beautiful on her. Thano you for working with me on the price.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2016

I love Kimberly and Angela!! They are so wonderful and helpful. I found the perfect dress. When I received it, I had to give them a call to let them know how gorgeous the dress is and how much I appreciate all their help. I saved time and money, and got the dress of my dreams!!! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/06/2016

I purchased my dress and veil from your dream dress. This was and still is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It fit me perfectly! Beautiful lace designer gown from Anne Barge. Hand beaded veil from Homa Bridal. I can't believe what I paid for this level of quality craftsmanship. Amazing value.

Sent on 03/11/2016

The dress is gorgeous!!! Kimberly is nice and so helpful. Recommended!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Very quick to respond and helpful my selection process.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Very happy with my dress and the delivery was timely

Sent on 11/19/2015

Elena · Married on 10/30/2015

Very happy, dress is perfect , thank you

Sent on 04/26/2015

I can't begin to explain how wonderful and helpful this company is. They went above and beyond for me. I couldn't love my dress more and the price is out of this world!

Sent on 11/21/2014

I received wonderful customer service from "Your Dream Dress". I was able to find such a beautiful dress that I never could have purchased without the excellent price offered by this company. The staff (Angela and Samantha) were so helpful to me every step of the way. They are so knowledgeable about their field! They answered all of my questions with great detail. My dress was packaged with great care and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride on a budget who is searching for her dream dress!

Sent on 06/28/2013

My Romona Keveza ball gown is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy I found it on Your Dream Dress. I had originally tried on the dress in an boutique and was considering paying the retail price until I found out that Your Dream Dress had one available, in my size, and for half the price! It was meant to be! Please check out the beautiful dresses they have to offer! Now I can easily buy another, fitted dress for the reception, which I will probably buy from this amazing vendor!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! I wanted to let you know that we are having a Memorial Day Sale. This Sale is an Additional 25% off All items on our website (excluding bra cups, petticoats, swatch cards, garment & veil bags). To receive this Extra Savings, please enter the discount code: 25OFF during checkout on our website. Wishing you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans!

Deann · Married on 10/10/2015

Fantastic service. Prompt, seamless. Product was just as they advertised. When I received my dress, I was very impressed by their packaging. Made it very special for me when I opened it up to see my wedding dress for the first time.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Megan · Married on 10/06/2015

YourDreamDress is the best. I couldn't believe how quickly they responded to my questions, how helpful they were on recommendations, how quickly the item shipped or how GORGEOUS the dress I purchased from them was! And the value- way less than half the original cost of the gown! Kim & Angela are amazing and have a highly professional business. I would never pay retail for a designer dress like I got from YourDreamDress- but I still get to wear one thanks to them!

Sent on 06/03/2015