Your Dream Dress Reviews

222 | Camp Hill, PA

222 Reviews for Your Dream Dress

Sue · Married on 02/17/2018

There simply are not enough superlatives to describe my experience with Your Dream Dress! Your Dream Dress defines excellence in customer service and customer care. Every single detail -- from the beautiful packaging of the gown to the lightening fast delivery of the gown -- exceeded my expectations. While the online photos were excellent and showed all the details of the beautiful gown -- the gown was even more beautiful when it arrived. I am the mother of the bride and purchased this gorgeous gown for my daughter. My daughter is THRILLED with her gown! Again, the packaging is simply elegant. It's like opening all the greatest presents you've ever received all at once. A follow up conversation with Ms. Hoffman was so delightful and informative! When I placed a second order of a veil and other accessories, they remembered me and the gown and took the initiative (thank you!) to send the correct color veil to match the gown. It would be a mistake to purchase your wedding dress and accessories anywhere else. YOUR DREAM DRESS -- trust me -- it will be. And it will be your DREAM EXPERIENCE dealing with these pros! THE BEST! THE VERY BEST!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tatiana · Married on 12/30/2017

I was extremely grateful and impressed on the quality of my wedding dress. The shipping was fast and it is just perfect for my wedding. I saw it on another website, but they took their time to email and redirect me to their own website, where I actually saved more money. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 12/14/2017

S · Married on 12/23/2017

I recently ordered a Monique Lhuillier wedding gown from Your Dream Dress inc. and I cannot commend this service enough. They were so understanding and accommodating with all my needs, especially because I ordered from overseas. I asked for additional measurements (shoulder width, armhole circumference etc.) and they were happy to measure all of these for me. They were also great in extending the date of their additional promotional code for me, and for the date of return for an additional 1-2 days, because I live overseas. In the end I didn't end up returning anyway because my mother and I fell absolutely in love with the couture gown we got for a GREAT price. Thank you Angela & Kim for realising my dreams of finally become an ML bride!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Stacy · Married on 12/07/2017

This has been the easiest part of the wedding planning process! Thank you so much for making my dream dress possible!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Christina · Married on 11/25/2017

All across the board, I can't imagine another boutique being able to do what they do-- provide superior stress free service with the most beautiful and designer gowns in the world. A million times over, thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sarah J. · Married on 11/25/2017

The dress looked amazing on, and your dream dress was able to ship it quickly. The description and the sizing was correct and it fit me after tailoring for the length, of course. The dress arrived in a beautiful package. I would highly recommend them. We got a great deal on the dress and the wedding turned out beautifully.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

I want to thank both Angela and Kimberly of Your Dream Dress from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful. Even though I was based overseas in Asia, Angela was with me every step of the way through email from my very first inquiry, to eventually purchasing the dress. She was patient, reassuring and helpful as she answered all the questions I had. Despite being an online boutique, they surpassed my expectations of the kind of customer service I expect at any wedding gown boutique, something I believe many other boutiques should aspire to achieve. Thank you YDD for making my first big wedding purchase such a pleasant and stress-free one, very thankful I chanced upon them!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Claire · Married on 10/21/2017

Jackie has been amazing. She sold me not only the most amazing dress but she went the extra mile at every stage from choosing to collection. She made the whole experience fun & easy. The best customer service I have ever experienced!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Audrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you so much! What a beautiful dress- it was even more beautiful in person. I'm so glad I took a risk and bought it. I was very scared since there was a no-return policy, but it exceeded my expectations in every way!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Audrey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it! I'm sorry you were a bit scared going into the purchase, actually we do have a wonderful no risk return policy. I apologize if you did not see this in the gown listing. We try our best to make this very clear & easy for our customers. Congratulations on your dream dress! I'm so excited for you to wear your gorgeous Monique Lhuillier Karlotta gown on your wedding day! It's such an incredible gown!!!
    Best wishes,
    Angela
    Your Dream Dress, Inc.
    www.yourdreamdress.com

Mara · Married on 09/26/2017

When I saw this dress online, I bookmarked it and went back to it several times. I emailed the site with some questions and she responded very quickly! Little did I know, but the dress went on sale and that sealed the deal for me! Now I have a Vera Wang Dress for a fraction of the cost. I almost regret buying so quickly as I saw several other styles that I liked afterwards. Regardless, I love my dress and can't wait to wear it! Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/23/2017

My dress is absolutely gorgeous! I have purchased from this vendor before and I can honestly say their dresses and customer service is the best. I would highly recommend them. I truly found my dream dress and I cannot wait to see my fiancé’s face when he sees me in it!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2017

I thought the service associated with Your dream dress was particularly good - Angela and Kimberly responded to emails inquiries after hours and when we did get a chance to speak on the phone Kimberly was super helpful and really went above and beyond with advice. Overall, each interaction was friendly and I really felt that the service was personalized. The dress arrived in great condition - exactly as described! There were absolutely no surprises and my entire experience was totally smooth. My family and I were skeptical about ordering a dress online but I would not hesitate to advise a friend to use their site.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/02/2017

Your Dream Dress was great to work with. Everyone I spoke with was so nice and friendly and they even worked around my work trip to make sure I had enough time to try my dress on. I would recommend My Dream Dress to anyone who is looking for their "dream" dress at a great price!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/08/2017

I don't typically give 5 star ratings for all categories when giving a review but YourDreamDress truly deserves it! From their quick responses either through e-mial or on the phone, to helping me find extra fabric to alter my dress, they were incredible! They were also very flexible about still assuring me I would be able to return the dress had we not found the extra lace. I was thrilled when they found the lace and now have the dress of my dreams! I would have never been able to afford this dress without them and can't wait to walk down the aisle wearing it! I would recommend them to anyone, and am so happy I found them!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

I found a the most gorgeous Oscar dress on Your Dream Dress!! It was so convenient to be able to try on a few dresses at home and return the ones that did not work for me. Everyone at Your Dream Dress was so lovely and helpful! Plus, the discount was fab!

Sent on 04/13/2017

J · Married on 06/24/2017

I had a great experience shopping with Your Dream Dress!! Initially I was a bit skeptical and had to do some research and read past reviews, but I ended up having an authentic and personalised experience purchasing an evening gown for my wedding. Angela was super helpful, prompt to address any questions I had, and the dress arrived in perfect condition. Would I recommend Your Dream Dress to my friends? Most definitely!

Very big thank you :)

Sent on 08/01/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2017

This is a wonderful company everything I have bought from this site came just as described and packaged beautifully and I they are so nice to deal with a real pleasure . Many thanks Catherine

Sent on 07/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Kimberly and Angela were amazing to work with. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. I am so excited to wear a beautiful Naeem Khan gown, an amazing veil, and a matching belt for my wedding day (all purchased through them) on my wedding day. I would recommend them to to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Joohee · Married on 06/05/2017

Be prepared to make a decision within 3 days and to mail out with insurance. I had a wonderful experience with this vendor.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2017

I was unsure what to expect purchasing a used gown online. I was impressed in every way. The dress came as described in near perfect condition. The packaging was secure and thoughtful. I will recommend this website to my friends and family. Weddings are very expensive and I found the dress I wanted, in the size I wanted on this website for a fraction of the cost of buying in store--even in store from a sample sale.

Sent on 04/10/2017

I'll admit I was a little hesitant to purchase a dress online. However, I had the absolute best experience. Because I was so hesitant I called in to go over the process (even though it's clearly and accurately spelled out on their website). Everyone I spoke to was SO helpful even though I'm sure they have repeated the same thing over and over through the years. They made me feel so confident in working with them. I purchased my dress and the process was exactly how they described it to be.

It's pretty amazing that they are able to create access to gowns that some wouldn't be able to afford otherwise. Everyone is deserving of wearing their dream dress.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Vic · Married on 05/27/2017

I highly recommend yourdreamdress.com!! I'm so happy with my Theia Couture dresses! I bought my wedding dress as well as another and with the international shipping cost, it was still cheaper than the dress I saw in the bridal store! It arrived only a week later which was so quick for shipping to Ireland. They were packaged beautifully also. So handy to have the plastic cover and hanger to keep it clean till the big day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Your Dream Dress had a great inventory to select from, but I fell in love with the first dress I tried on! It was a great experience, from being able to see the dress in detail with the high-quality photos, to the purchasing, communication and shipment of the dress. That the dress was packaged adorably was icing on the cake! A great experience, I am so happy I got to try the dress on in the comfort of my own home! I recommend highly.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Leila · Married on 05/06/2017

As I mentioned in my email and on the phone - the site and way in which you build trust with the customer is FABULOUS! After combing the internet for hours looking at dress sites - YOU were the only one I trusted to buy from! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Lily · Married on 04/22/2017

I hadn't tried on many dresses, so I was a little apprehensive about ordering a dress online. Kimberly, the founder of Your Dream Dress, quickly noticed this when I emailed her asking if I could stop the order I had just placed the night before. She called me that same day, and talked me through the process of ordering a dress from them, and was also able to describe the dress I was planning to order (Carolina Herrera 'Catherine'). I felt at ease after talking with her, and she made me feel very confident that if this dress wasn't the one, I could easily return it and continue looking. Once I got the dress (which only took 2 days!), I was speechless. The fabric was stunning, the fit was exactly as described, and it looked brand new. I highly recommend Your Dream Dress for anyone- people with or without a budget. The customer service was unlike anything I've experienced, and the dress is absolutely perfect. Thank you Kimberly, and your team!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Your Dream Dress's reply:

Hi Lily, Thank you for your kind words about our company! We are so happy that we were able to help you with your dream dress! We wish you all the best with the remainder of your wedding plans & don't forget to email us photos after your wedding! Best wishes, Angela & Kimberly, www.yourdreamdress.com