Your Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

Your Dream Beach Wedding 5
Your Dream Beach Wedding 6
Your Dream Beach Wedding 7

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Mrs. Olga exceeded my expectations, every thing was absolutely beautiful. She helped us find a perfect wedding ceremony location to fit our needs, which was tucked away with very little foot traffic. She also decorated the reception area beautifully. I couldn't have asked for better. She provided tables, chairs, center pieces with fresh flowers... which were absolutely beautiful. Her photos are tastefully done and are so lively... she truly captured every moment in her pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

I literally CANNOT say enough amazing things about this company! I was blown away by their customer service and willingness to make my wedding PERFECT.
    We came from out of town, and they provided me all the information that I needed, and really helped me to plan an amazing day. I wanted a lot of personal/specific items at the ceremony (something that most companies in the area wouldn't allow). They allowed me the items, and even helped me set them up! The wedding was just gorgeous, and we even worked in the rain to get everything ready. The value was incredible, as was the quick communication and customer service. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Yakira

Yakira · Married on 05/27/2015

At first I was skeptical planning a wedding somewhere I had never been before but Olga was such an angel to work with. She planned the perfect wedding with beautiful colors and answered my questions in the middle of the night! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I got to enjoy it without any stress thanks to YDBW.

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • I

iris · Married on 05/26/2015

Olga it's a nice, wonderful and professional person.
    She does a wonderful work. Everything was perfect, arbor was splendid, the ceremony was beautiful. Loved everything, she did, i just put my dress and everything else she took care of,she's very professional , her prices are affordable and she has different packages depending on your budget.
    I really recommend her.
    She rent us tables, chairs, tablecloths, runners, all in excellent condition, affordable as well.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Christy · Married on 08/21/2014

Olga was very flexible, and allowed us to customize our wedding package to suit our daughter's wants and needs. Many other event planners would not allow changes or come to our venue- Your Dream Beach Wedding came to our beach, quickly and professionally set up exactly what we requested, and provided an exceptional photographer. They are easy to work with, provide quality wedding event services at affordable prices, and were professional in all communications. I loved the fact we could use pay-pal and that a custom contract could be drawn up based on what we needed for our beach wedding. The set-up was beautifully done, and we did not feel rushed or stressed. Thank you Olga!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

It was our dream wedding with so much attention to detail. Everything was there that was promised & more. Fast & friendly communication through email. Olga took the extra time & effort to make it perfect from the setup to her photography. She made our day awesome!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Scott · Married on 10/15/2015

Our son and daughter-in-law recently got married at Gulf Beach. Your Dream Beach Wedding did a FANTASTIC job for our kids' wedding!! Olga was a pleasure to work with, made sure everything worked out the way the kids dreamed it would. Flowers and decorations were beautiful, and the Officiant and Photographer were more than accommodating. We had a slight miscommunication via email, but Olga went above and beyond to fix the issue and make sure the whole event was something that everyone who attended, let alone the bride and groom, will always remember. Thanks to all the staff from Your Dream Beach Wedding for making the day so special!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Diamando · Married on 10/11/2014

Olga made sure I had all my colors picked out, setup was done at the beach without supervision and cleanup was part of the cost too

Sent on 08/17/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Diamando,
    Thank you so much for taking your time to review us :) Just wanted to mention that the set up was supervised, I'm sorry that the person who was taking care of it didn't introduce himself. Also Donna was there to make sure that everything was running smooth. Because was a limited package, only rentals, I was not there and unfortunately didn't get the chance to meet with you.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2017

4.2

Olga was so amazing to work with! She took all the stress out of wedding planning and our big day was everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 8

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for this wonderful review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and great memories!!!