26 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique

Full Planning (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Religious (3)
26 Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique Reviews

We met with Linda over Skype and she addressed all of our needs and some we didn’t know we had. We live out of state and she made us feel so much better about how things would go just from that one meeting. Linda did not work with us the day of but set us up with Cathy for the wedding and I’m so happy she did. Cathy was amazing from the moment we met her. She was not over baring and just went with our flow and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. My sister, who was in charge of all decor, was blown away by how helpful and amazing she was. Any need we had was seen to right away and I am so happy to say that she made our day so flawless and stress free. At every interaction I was highly impressed with the way the staff of A Day Your Way took care of us. They were easy to contact and very organized and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking wedding day help.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda is amazing! She took care of anything and everything! She is very responsive to email - sometimes I would get a answer within minutes of sending a question! On the day of the wedding she organized lunch to make sure that all the girls ate while we had our make-up done. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, I just relaxed and she orchestrated the day. Highly recommend Your Day Your Way!

Profile Picture Marlaina, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married on 09/30/17. Linda assisted us with "day of coordination." Well let me just tell you now, she was nothing short of spectacular! It's hard to call what she offered us "day of coordinating", because I felt like Linda was there with us EVERY step of the way. She was always available to talk, whether by phone, or email! She even calmed me down when I got anxious over small details! Linda is is kind, caring, and knows what she is doing. On our wedding day, she made everything run smoothly, from decorating the venue, to assisting the boys with donning their boutonnieres, to making sure the kiddos stayed in line while the adults partied (making sure my glass was always full). It was an absolute blast having Linda there to help out. She is the REAL deal. Thank you!

Profile Picture Laurena, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda was our day of coordinator for our wedding. We are SO lucky to have had her there for our special day! From running the rehearsal, setting up the arbor, decorating our reception, and keeping us on time, we highly recommend her. She helped make sure that our wedding day was one of the best days ever!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough about Linda and her husband Rich. My wedding was 4 hours north of where I live, and was a weekend wedding at a summer camp, so there were a TON of moving parts. I honestly don't know how we would have pulled our weekend off without Linda. She was incredibly organized and helpful with problem solving, she rolled up her sleeves and got her hands dirty with my bridesmaids for everything that we needed set up (which was a lot), and making sure everything ran smoothly not only on our wedding day, but also the rehearsal the day prior. She even contacted one of my other vendors after our wedding to let them know we weren't happy with the product! Linda seems to really love what she does, which really added to the calming and cheery presence she brought to our fairly hectic weekend. She and her husband Rich are a great team that do everything they can to make your day perfect. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner or day of coordinator, just do it. You want to be an active participant of your own wedding, not a manager of it. Leave that job to Linda! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda and her team were phenomenal from the moment we chose our wedding date, to the moment the last guest left our wedding. I never needed to worry about a single thing, as Linda responded to every question, worry, concern immediately! She and her team bring years of experience to the table and truly make Your (wedding) Day Your Way. They take your ideas and run with them, or come up with their own when you're stumped on a decision. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and i can't imagine getting through it without YDYW. They truly love what they do, and truly care about their brides and grooms. I'm forever grateful for their hard work.

Profile Picture Eileen, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was fantastic! She helped organize my day perfectly! I would constantly worry about details, but Linda was always already on top of it! Additionally, she made me feel calm, even when I felt stressed!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose a spectacular venue that supplied NOTHING. Linda was amazing. She helped us find wonderful vendors, pulled all the pieces together and made the day perfect. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner as I am a bit of a control freak. After meeting Linda she seemed extremely laid back and organized so I gave it a try. It turned out to be the best thing I ever did when it came to wedding planning! From the very beginning Linda kept me on track and helped me stay organized. She prepared a timeline and I never felt like I was rushing anything. Not only was she an amazing wedding planner but it felt like I was working with a friend the whole time. Before I knew it almost the entire wedding had been planned and I still had a few months left until the big day! Linda was able to take my vision and create the wedding I had always dreamed of

Profile Picture Christina, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The experiences I had working with Your Day Your Way was nothing but positive. Linda was always willing to help any way possible. She ran our rehearsal smoothly and efficiently. My wedding day was perfect and stress free, knowing I had hired this amazing crew to help. It was the best money I spent on my wedding. It relieved so many potential burdens, as my wedding was outdoors and at my house. It was perfect and I would recommend You Day Your Way to anyone thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Words cannot express my gratitude for Linda. From our very first meeting, I was impressed by her confident, yet unpretentious & down to earth nature. Over the next 10 months of working with her, her experience and expertise truly shined through.

Linda's organization and responsiveness made her extremely easy to work with. We exchanged numerous emails & had several meetings after regular working hours to go over details, which truly shows how dedicated and committed she is to excellence. And when my matron of honor cancelled last minute on my final dress fitting/bustle appointment  - Linda was right there to save me!

When it came time for our wedding weekend, Linda brought everything together perfectly. From flawlessly executing our rehearsal - to coordinating with the caterer, the DJ, and our equipment rental company - to helping with break down at the end of the night (AND delivering our cake, food & gifts to our hotel) -  she went above and beyond and certainly surpassed our expectations!

I would recommend Linda again without reservation. I can't imagine our day coming together the way it did with out her!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Linda was beyond outstanding! There is no need to look any further for a wedding coordinator! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was constantly checking in to ensure the planning process was going well, even though she was only our day of planner. On our wedding day and rehearsal I truly don't know what I would have done without her! She kept a 27 person bridal party in order with ease and ensured our big day went flawlessly. Beyond being professional, organized, and helpful, Linda is such an easy going sincere person. It was such a pleasure to have her as part of our special day. We can't thank her enough for her support! She is AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda is amazing!!! She returns calls and emails promptly and on my wedding day she was absolutely amazing and there to make sure what I expected happened!!! She also helps to make sure you are getting the best price on vendors!! She and her husband put together mine and my husbands dinner plate from our buffet on our wedding night!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day literally could not have happened without Linda at your day your way. We had our wedding at a venue where we needed to bring everything in on our own and it did not come with a coordinator. Without Linda we would have been running our own ceremony and reception and my day would have been completely stressful! Instead I was able to relax and enjoy the day and party all night. Linda and her team decorated our entire venue and it was absolutely the most beautiful wedding ive been too! I walked around the reception in shock at how well she took my idea and brought it to life! The night before our wedding Linda ran our rehearsal and was more than willing to help me with anything I needed. Linda brought a gift basket to our hotel the morning of our wedding and kept in constant contact with all of our other venues every step of the way. If you are having a wedding and feel the slightest bit of stress about ANYTHING then talk to Linda! I promise you your wedding day will be perfect with the help of her and her team!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

5 stars isn't enough. I celebrated my wedding last weekend and if there is any advice I can give any bride for their day it's to hire Linda. We met Linda when we were initially hunting for venues. She was the wedding planner for my sister-in-laws 200 person outdoor backyard wedding where everything was imported in, the wedding would not have gone off as smoothly without her there were a bunch of hiccups that day that there is no way we would have known how to handle. As for my own wedding, Linda went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. She was constantly checking in throughout the whole process. Linda was great at helping me find vendors (such as my amazing florist) when I got stuck. She was a huge help with the seating chart and quickly available for any question I had or advice I needed. We had a huge issue (many huge issues) with our caterer and there is no way I could have navigated it without Linda's amazing help. She kept me sane. She really spearheaded the whole day and allowed my husband and I to just enjoy the party. Linda is attentive and present and a real gem. PLEASE use her!!!! She is worth every penny and more. We are sad that our wedding is over and we can't keep working with her. :)

Profile Picture Dana, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals

I contacted Linda to have the bouquets made for me and my bridesmaids. My colors were regency and pewter and she found the perfect flowers (colors and style) for them. My bridesmaids and I were so happy with the outcome. I wish I could post a picture so they can be displayed for the world to see. I've thanked you a million times and I'm doing it once again.....thank you for making sure I was happy with the outcome!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda Smith is a phenomenal wedding planner/coordinator. She is very professional and efficient, but also makes you feel like family. Your day your way is the best in the area.

Profile Picture Ladie, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Linda Smith is hands down the most helpful, understanding, professional, and cost effective wedding planner out there. She was constantly checking in with me regularly from the very start to get a feel for my ideas and offering to help. Any little hiccup I had along the way was met with a "no problem I'll fix it" attitude. I had a lot of ideas that seemed crazy in my head and I can't count how many times I started off an idea to Linda with "OK this sounds crazy but what if we..." and it was always met with a "no worries!" or "I love that!"
Not only is Linda an amazing and gifted wedding planner, but she also became a dear friend along the way. We have no doubt that we will keep in touch and hope to reconnect when we are back in the area. She absolutely went above and beyond what we ever expected and we could not be gracious enough. From helping me with wedding stress, to solving every little issue, to letting me borrow some of her own decorative things, to making sure all my reception centerpieces and ceremony decor were perfect, to getting my bridal party and myself down the aisle to Lynard Skynard (I mean, really!), to meeting my husband and I as we pulled up to the reception in a torrential downpour running outside through the rain and puddles with an umbrella screaming "I got the bride! I got the bride!" for god sakes- this woman is a godsend of a wedding planner and truly made our wedding as perfect as it was!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda at Your Day Your Way is AMAZING! She is ALWAYS relaxed, available to you, and happy for you both! Her fees are very reasonable! Willing to help with anything that you ask of her. If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner, book one and definitely make it Your Day Your Way! My husband and I are 110% thankful that we booked Linda!

Profile Picture User4679147, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I would suggest that the bride and groom shop around and compare Your Day Your Way to other wedding planners in the 518 area code. I would also suggest that they read the reviews and comments of other clients. These are critical in selecting a wedding planner. When you do the comparisons, you will find that Your Day Your Way provides excellent service at a much lower cost than other wedding planners. Also, research the vendors that come highly recommended by Your Day Your Way. In my experience, they only work with the best in the Wedding business. Lastly, what I admire about Linda of Your Day Your Way is her desire to get to know the bride and groom and each of their families. This allows her to design a wedding tailored to the happy couple and execute it to perfection on the all important Wedding Day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner

Linda was the planner for my wedding and she was unbelievable! Any questions I had, day or night, i could contact her. Her response time to emails is super fast. She was very accommodating to any customized choices we made. Her personality makes working with her an absolute pleasure. She kept the situation light and took care of business. On our wedding day she wassick as a dog and you would never have known based on the service we received. Many of our guests mad comments about how great she was after the wedding. Highly recommend working with her for planning any event. Linda is the best!!

Profile Picture Scott & Maria, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Linda was AMAZING!! Any questions or concerns we had were addressed immediately. She was very patient, helpful and energetic. There was nothing she couldn't do!!

Profile Picture User6341575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My wedding was in May 2014. I never thought I would need a coordinator and was told by friends and family how invaluable they are. They were not kidding! Linda took control of everything while still keeping me involved and listening to my needs and wants. Linda is very organized and full of idea's. I had a wedding beyond my dreams and enjoy showing my pictures to everyone, even now 10 months later! If your getting married I recommend you call Linda and Your Day Your Way. Thank You Linda and your Team!
Tracey Ann Morgan

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Linda was amazing!! She worked closely with my mother and she helped her plan my 25th wedding anniversary party. Everything was perfect and spot on! The party got rave reviews from family and friends. Linda was there the day of the party as well to assure things went smoothly, and they did! So glad my mother called Your Day Your Way! We were married 7/14/84.

Profile Picture User6349681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake