Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique Reviews

46 | East Greenbush, NY

46 Reviews for Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique

Norah Forezzi · Married on 10/03/2020

Great experience!!

Linda was amazing every step of the way! We had to change our wedding plans due to the pandemic and she helped us create an environment that everyone was able to feel comfortable. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding and we enjoyed every second of it! I am very type A and love planning things but I knew I needed help when it came to my wedding day and hiring Linda and her team was one of the best decisions we made. Don’t think you can do it all on your own! She listened to all of my dreams ideas and made them all a reality!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Mackenzi M · Married on 10/03/2020

Relieves stress on your wedding day!

Linda helped with our floral decor, contacting the vendor for us and had all the flowers all set so I didn't even need to contact the vendor. Her assistant Karen set up the chairs and decor for our ceremony and had everything set up how we asked. It was wonderful to have help with wedding day set up so that we didn't have to stress about anything.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I can not write enough positive things about these 2 lovely ladies! I threw a lot at them and they handle it to absolute perfection! They listen to every detail and follow it through! I would recommend them to anyone!!
    Thank you guys for making my day amazing ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/07/2020

Tracy Pecora · Married on 08/15/2020

Our Wedding

What an absolute pleasure it was to have found Linda!! I cannot thank her enough for everything. From the very beginning, it felt like we had known each other for years. She started working on the planning immediately after our first call, and didn’t stop until the very last guest left and everything was back in order. We really had the best day ever because of her and Carolann. If you are looking for someone who is extremely organized, professional, and has a bubbly personality, then Linda is the perfect match for you!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Carolann Rice · Married on 06/07/2020

Outstanding Service!

Linda was our planner for our Vow Renewal in Bermuda this past July. Linda took our vision and made it a reality. everything was beautiful, I don't know if we could have done it without her guidance. She was very professional, prompt with responses and friendly. I would highly recommend Linda and her team.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Marci

Marci Pimpiano · Married on 12/07/2019

Even Cinderella had help from her Fairy Godmother!

Linda was the best wedding planner! From start to finish she was there by our side especially once we got close to the wedding day! As the final weeks to the wedding were fast approaching I was starting to get stressed. Linda kept telling me there was nothing to stress out about because everything was in good hands, hers. And boy was she right, on the day of our wedding everything was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! And the best part it was stress free on our end! Linda was always there for us if we ever needed a question she’d get back to us right away, be it email, text, or even phone call. So if you are a future bride that is a type A personality like me, it’s okay to let go, because Linda will have it all taken care of for you! You are the voice of your dream wedding, but Linda is there for you to execute your dream, so you can won’t have to worry on your end! Also she’s there for you after the wedding too, if you have questions like I did when it came to the dress and what to do with it! So if you’re looking for a planner, look no further and hire Linda!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Bill Rice · Married on 09/28/2019

Your Day Your Way is the best!

Linda is the best and was involved every step of the way to make the wedding weekend perfect. There wasn’t any task that was too big or situation where she didn’t have a solution or an answer. All the vendors she suggested and brought along were amazing as well. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services to any of my friends and family in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Bethany · Married on 09/21/2019

Day of Coordination

I was last minute on hiring a planner. Linda was the BEST! I wish I could have gone back and hired her sooner. She made everything run smoothly on the day of our wedding. She got every detail, even down to making sure our glasses were full for toasts!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jennifer Tracey · Married on 06/15/2019

Dress and planning

Linda was AMAZING! From day one to my actual wedding day, there was not a single detail she missed. Super knowledgeable on every aspect from decor to the best vendor suggestions. I found the most amazing dress at her boutique and gorgeous jewelry to match. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her and her crew helping to make my wedding day the best day ever. Her prices are great and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Carrie B · Married on 06/08/2019

Making Dreams Come True

Linda was an absolute joy to work without throughout our wedding process. She was extremely personable, funny and got to understand who we are and what we wanted. We miss chatting with her already.

Our wedding day was perfection. The table settings were done so elegantly, the nitty gritty was taken care of, and we were able to take in and enjoy our wedding and be fully present knowing the details were taken care of. Thank you for being a part of our dream Linda and team! :)

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Garcia · Married on 05/25/2019

Want a stress free wedding experience? HIRE LINDA!

Two words: Hire Linda! Seriously. I can not say enough good things about the value she provided me during my wedding planning and actual wedding. After getting engaged, I knew I wanted to hire a wedding planner. I reached out to three of them and Linda responded within a couple of hours, while the others took several days. The moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the right person. She listened so well to my vision that she ended up saying the name of the venue that ultimately ended up being the perfect place for our weekend wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process, she was so responsive that I felt like I was the only bride she was working with. She would call/text/email after hours and on weekends whenever I had a question. I wanted to make the decision process easy for me, so I asked for 2-3 vendors for everything (photos, video, DJ, flowers, etc.), she sent me suggestions under, within and a little over my budget and I was able to get EVERY vendor hired within 6 weeks of being engaged. She sent me the BEST team! It was 10 months from the time we got engaged to the time we got married and when I say I didn't have a worry in the world because Linda was on it, I'm not exaggerating. When I needed extra linens for our engagement party, she even had them FedEx'd directly to our venue. I even got my wedding dress, crown and veil through her boutique and she gave me a great discount! The week of the wedding was completely stress free and the wedding weekend was perfect. The morning of our wedding, I was walking around the venue visiting guest's and they all said "you don't look like a typical stressed bride, you seem so care free and happy" and the truth is, I was, because Linda was on top of everything! She's also great with handling any issues. We had a monogram on the dance floor that was supposed to be purple, but it was white. We honestly didn't mind, but she called the company and got us some money back on it. Other than that small hiccup (not her fault at all), our day was seamless. We got to know her so well, that the Sunday after we met up with her and husband and had the best wind down time around a fire. She's not just a wedding planner. She's a wedding planner who loves what she does, she listens, she's pro-active, professional, and a beautiful person. She was there for me start to finish and my husband and I are forever grateful for her. She made the entire wedding experience joyful. Again, two words for any bride looking to enjoy their entire wedding experience from start to finish- Hire Linda!! She's the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply amazing

We are planning a destination wedding in New York from Seattle. Linda Smith is hands down the most helpful and professional wedding planner out there. She checks in with me regularly to ask if there is anything else she can help me with. Linda went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. Everything was perfect and spot on! The party got rave reviews from family and friends. She is a "must-have"!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and Mark! It was such a beautiful day, and you looked amazing!
    Wishing you both all the best!

Linda

christine · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional Services!

IWhen I first sat down with Linda, I knew that she was the planner for me. She listened to all my ideas, was extremely organized, recommended other great vendors that she had worked with in the past, and helped me bring my Pinterest vision to life. What you forget when you are planning a wedding are all the little details and conversations you have with the vendors that start to occur as you get closer to your date. It starts to become almost a full time job keeping everything straight. Thankfully – Linda handled all of that. She gave me a “wedding timeline” to keep me on schedule with everything that needed to be booked or scheduled by. She was the contact my vendors used as the wedding date approached and took a lot of the stress and pressure off me. She also put together a timeline for us and our vendors for the day of, set-up and took-down all of our decorations, and kept everything running on time for the day. I listen to all of my married friends talk about their wedding experience, how stressful they were planning it, how nothing went right or was on time. I didn’t have that experience at all and I chalk that up to Linda. My wedding was the wonderful. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how much fun they had. I know that wedding expenses start to add up quickly however this was an expense that was completely worth every penny. I would highly recommend “Your Day Your Way” to any bride.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/10/2018

Your day your way wedding planning

One thing I didn’t think I needed but am happy that I had was a day of coordinator. A friend of mine tagged me in a post a year ago for a day of coordinator deal that Linda was doing and i reached out to her and we’ve been friends ever since. She helped me through 10 months of planning my wedding texting and emailing with me at all hours of the night. The day of the wedding there were a few things that “went wrong” that i never knew about or if anything did (for example when one of the groomsmen didn’t have a seat at the reception) she took care of it in 2 seconds. She did an amazing job at the rehearsal dinner and managed to finagle everyone and answer everyone’s questions. She also gave my fiancé her cell so he could call her with any questions the morning of which he did. She wasn’t just a day of coordinator she was a friend and i am so happy to have had the chance to meet her.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Genevieve Kaufman · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly wonderful

Linda is so supportive and knowledgeable about local resources, and the best way to get to get what you really want. I had health issues before the wedding and Linda completely stepped up and made absolutely sure I had the best day of my life. I miss her already!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Genevieve! It was a beautiful wedding! I hope all is well! I would love to catch up soon! Happy Holiday's and All the best to you and Jeremy!

Megan Talar · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing from start to finish

Linda was so helpful in planning my wedding. I’m so grateful to have had her by my side . She made everything so smooth and easy going. She helped make the day more beautiful than I could have imagined and stress free. She was very personable. I would highly recommend her services. You may not think you need a planner until you find the perfect one.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jean-Luc Ladouceur · Married on 09/08/2018

A must for your dream wedding

My wife and I cannot recommend Linda and her staff at Your Day Your Way highly enough. She continually went above and beyond what we expected and did it with a smile and a sense of humor.

Our wedding venue had not hosted many weddings before and on occasion were complicated to deal with. Linda is a master problem solver and always had our best interests and wedding vision in mind.

Linda kept us on track with the numerous details that wedding planning takes and knows many of the vendors in the upstate New York area. Linda will make your wedding planning stress-free and knows how important all of the minor details are.

Your Day Your Way was not only the best money we spent at the wedding, but also the best VALUE. In an industry where very few personal relationships are built and many vendors try to maximize profits, Linda became our friend and we wont hesitate to text her for coffee next time we’re in the area.

Yes, thats how good she is.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jean-Luc and Tara,

Wow! Thank you for such kind words! You both made my job easy and It really was a beautiful and fun wedding weekend!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    All the best!
    Linda

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2018

We met with Linda over Skype and she addressed all of our needs and some we didn’t know we had. We live out of state and she made us feel so much better about how things would go just from that one meeting. Linda did not work with us the day of but set us up with Cathy for the wedding and I’m so happy she did. Cathy was amazing from the moment we met her. She was not over baring and just went with our flow and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. My sister, who was in charge of all decor, was blown away by how helpful and amazing she was. Any need we had was seen to right away and I am so happy to say that she made our day so flawless and stress free. At every interaction I was highly impressed with the way the staff of A Day Your Way took care of us. They were easy to contact and very organized and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking wedding day help.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Suzy& Chris,
    Thank you very much! I am so glad you were happy with everything! Wishing you all the best! ❤️

Marlaina · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda is amazing! She took care of anything and everything! She is very responsive to email - sometimes I would get a answer within minutes of sending a question! On the day of the wedding she organized lunch to make sure that all the girls ate while we had our make-up done. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, I just relaxed and she orchestrated the day. Highly recommend Your Day Your Way!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Marlaina! I enjoyed working with you as well! It really was a pleasure! Wishing you and Dan all the Best!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

I saw an ad on Facebook for Your Day Your Way Boutique. I had never heard of it but figured I should check it when searching for my wedding dress. I wanted something unique and original, not something several other brides had worn or I had seen in bridal magazines. I met with Linda and she was awesome from the start. Linda was not pushy and was willing to let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. I found the most amazing dress that I was able to customize and make my own that no other bride will ever have or wear unless I choose to donate or give it away. Linda made my selection easy and without issue. Bonus-my dress was 300$!!! I got so many compliments how stunning and gorgeous I was in my dress and I owe it all to Linda. She has a great selection of gowns and is a pleasure to work with! Thank you for making me look like a princess on my best day ever!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lelia · Married on 03/23/2018

If you're looking for a wedding guru, stop here. Pick up the phone and call Linda! I can't even call her a wedding planner/coordinator because she is a "wedding EVERYTHING." When I tell you that she literally made this one of the easiest, smoothest days of my life, I am telling you facts. Linda is incredible. My husband was a little reluctant to hire help in the beginning as he thought we could handle it all. Well, we did- at first. We booked almost everything; the venue, all the vendors. But we quickly realized that there were many 'little things' that go into a wedding. We were both very busy with our work schedules and found that all of these little things were adding up to quite a lot. We found Linda about 6 months or so before the wedding date and she immediately got to work for us. We met her about a month later (our wedding venue was three hours away from home) and she greeted us with hugs and a full portfolio! I hadn't given a lot of thought to all the small details (ie, what the walkway down the aisle would look like, the Arbor, etc) but she already had tons of pictures and ideas printed out for us. For the few months leading up to the wedding, Linda did EVERYTHING. I mean everything. I had little to worry about apart from the shade of purple I wanted for the flowers. When it came to the day of the wedding, I was a mess. I'd had just a tad too much to drink at the rehearsal dinner and my anxiety (which I never knew I had), was through the roof. Again, Linda to the rescue. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. It was the most incredible day of my life and we couldn't have done it without her. I could go on and on but I think you get the point. Call her.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lelia & Garron,
    Thank you so much, again you brought tears to my eyes! Wishing you all the best! I hope to see you again soon!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

The very best!

Your day your way was amazing !!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Laurena · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married on 09/30/17. Linda assisted us with "day of coordination." Well let me just tell you now, she was nothing short of spectacular! It's hard to call what she offered us "day of coordinating", because I felt like Linda was there with us EVERY step of the way. She was always available to talk, whether by phone, or email! She even calmed me down when I got anxious over small details! Linda is is kind, caring, and knows what she is doing. On our wedding day, she made everything run smoothly, from decorating the venue, to assisting the boys with donning their boutonnieres, to making sure the kiddos stayed in line while the adults partied (making sure my glass was always full). It was an absolute blast having Linda there to help out. She is the REAL deal. Thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2017

Linda was our day of coordinator for our wedding. We are SO lucky to have had her there for our special day! From running the rehearsal, setting up the arbor, decorating our reception, and keeping us on time, we highly recommend her. She helped make sure that our wedding day was one of the best days ever!

Sent on 09/28/2017