Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique Reviews

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 6
Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 7

Carrie B · Married on 06/08/2019

Making Dreams Come True

Linda was an absolute joy to work without throughout our wedding process. She was extremely personable, funny and got to understand who we are and what we wanted. We miss chatting with her already.

Our wedding day was perfection. The table settings were done so elegantly, the nitty gritty was taken care of, and we were able to take in and enjoy our wedding and be fully present knowing the details were taken care of. Thank you for being a part of our dream Linda and team! :)

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Garcia · Married on 05/25/2019

Want a stress free wedding experience? HIRE LINDA!

Two words: Hire Linda! Seriously. I can not say enough good things about the value she provided me during my wedding planning and actual wedding. After getting engaged, I knew I wanted to hire a wedding planner. I reached out to three of them and Linda responded within a couple of hours, while the others took several days. The moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the right person. She listened so well to my vision that she ended up saying the name of the venue that ultimately ended up being the perfect place for our weekend wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process, she was so responsive that I felt like I was the only bride she was working with. She would call/text/email after hours and on weekends whenever I had a question. I wanted to make the decision process easy for me, so I asked for 2-3 vendors for everything (photos, video, DJ, flowers, etc.), she sent me suggestions under, within and a little over my budget and I was able to get EVERY vendor hired within 6 weeks of being engaged. She sent me the BEST team! It was 10 months from the time we got engaged to the time we got married and when I say I didn't have a worry in the world because Linda was on it, I'm not exaggerating. When I needed extra linens for our engagement party, she even had them FedEx'd directly to our venue. I even got my wedding dress, crown and veil through her boutique and she gave me a great discount! The week of the wedding was completely stress free and the wedding weekend was perfect. The morning of our wedding, I was walking around the venue visiting guest's and they all said "you don't look like a typical stressed bride, you seem so care free and happy" and the truth is, I was, because Linda was on top of everything! She's also great with handling any issues. We had a monogram on the dance floor that was supposed to be purple, but it was white. We honestly didn't mind, but she called the company and got us some money back on it. Other than that small hiccup (not her fault at all), our day was seamless. We got to know her so well, that the Sunday after we met up with her and husband and had the best wind down time around a fire. She's not just a wedding planner. She's a wedding planner who loves what she does, she listens, she's pro-active, professional, and a beautiful person. She was there for me start to finish and my husband and I are forever grateful for her. She made the entire wedding experience joyful. Again, two words for any bride looking to enjoy their entire wedding experience from start to finish- Hire Linda!! She's the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 8
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 9

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply amazing

We are planning a destination wedding in New York from Seattle. Linda Smith is hands down the most helpful and professional wedding planner out there. She checks in with me regularly to ask if there is anything else she can help me with. Linda went above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly what we wanted. Everything was perfect and spot on! The party got rave reviews from family and friends. She is a "must-have"!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and Mark! It was such a beautiful day, and you looked amazing!
    Wishing you both all the best!

christine · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional Services!

IWhen I first sat down with Linda, I knew that she was the planner for me. She listened to all my ideas, was extremely organized, recommended other great vendors that she had worked with in the past, and helped me bring my Pinterest vision to life. What you forget when you are planning a wedding are all the little details and conversations you have with the vendors that start to occur as you get closer to your date. It starts to become almost a full time job keeping everything straight. Thankfully – Linda handled all of that. She gave me a “wedding timeline” to keep me on schedule with everything that needed to be booked or scheduled by. She was the contact my vendors used as the wedding date approached and took a lot of the stress and pressure off me. She also put together a timeline for us and our vendors for the day of, set-up and took-down all of our decorations, and kept everything running on time for the day. I listen to all of my married friends talk about their wedding experience, how stressful they were planning it, how nothing went right or was on time. I didn’t have that experience at all and I chalk that up to Linda. My wedding was the wonderful. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how much fun they had. I know that wedding expenses start to add up quickly however this was an expense that was completely worth every penny. I would highly recommend “Your Day Your Way” to any bride.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/10/2018

Your day your way wedding planning

One thing I didn’t think I needed but am happy that I had was a day of coordinator. A friend of mine tagged me in a post a year ago for a day of coordinator deal that Linda was doing and i reached out to her and we’ve been friends ever since. She helped me through 10 months of planning my wedding texting and emailing with me at all hours of the night. The day of the wedding there were a few things that “went wrong” that i never knew about or if anything did (for example when one of the groomsmen didn’t have a seat at the reception) she took care of it in 2 seconds. She did an amazing job at the rehearsal dinner and managed to finagle everyone and answer everyone’s questions. She also gave my fiancé her cell so he could call her with any questions the morning of which he did. She wasn’t just a day of coordinator she was a friend and i am so happy to have had the chance to meet her.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Genevieve Kaufman · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly wonderful

Linda is so supportive and knowledgeable about local resources, and the best way to get to get what you really want. I had health issues before the wedding and Linda completely stepped up and made absolutely sure I had the best day of my life. I miss her already!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Genevieve! It was a beautiful wedding! I hope all is well! I would love to catch up soon! Happy Holiday's and All the best to you and Jeremy!

Megan Talar · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing from start to finish

Linda was so helpful in planning my wedding. I’m so grateful to have had her by my side . She made everything so smooth and easy going. She helped make the day more beautiful than I could have imagined and stress free. She was very personable. I would highly recommend her services. You may not think you need a planner until you find the perfect one.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 10
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 11
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 12
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 13
    Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique 14

Jean-Luc Ladouceur · Married on 09/08/2018

A must for your dream wedding

My wife and I cannot recommend Linda and her staff at Your Day Your Way highly enough. She continually went above and beyond what we expected and did it with a smile and a sense of humor.

Our wedding venue had not hosted many weddings before and on occasion were complicated to deal with. Linda is a master problem solver and always had our best interests and wedding vision in mind.

Linda kept us on track with the numerous details that wedding planning takes and knows many of the vendors in the upstate New York area. Linda will make your wedding planning stress-free and knows how important all of the minor details are.

Your Day Your Way was not only the best money we spent at the wedding, but also the best VALUE. In an industry where very few personal relationships are built and many vendors try to maximize profits, Linda became our friend and we wont hesitate to text her for coffee next time we’re in the area.

Yes, thats how good she is.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jean-Luc and Tara,

Wow! Thank you for such kind words! You both made my job easy and It really was a beautiful and fun wedding weekend!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    All the best!

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2018

We met with Linda over Skype and she addressed all of our needs and some we didn’t know we had. We live out of state and she made us feel so much better about how things would go just from that one meeting. Linda did not work with us the day of but set us up with Cathy for the wedding and I’m so happy she did. Cathy was amazing from the moment we met her. She was not over baring and just went with our flow and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. My sister, who was in charge of all decor, was blown away by how helpful and amazing she was. Any need we had was seen to right away and I am so happy to say that she made our day so flawless and stress free. At every interaction I was highly impressed with the way the staff of A Day Your Way took care of us. They were easy to contact and very organized and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking wedding day help.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Suzy& Chris,
    Thank you very much! I am so glad you were happy with everything! Wishing you all the best! ❤️

Marlaina · Married on 05/19/2018

Linda is amazing! She took care of anything and everything! She is very responsive to email - sometimes I would get a answer within minutes of sending a question! On the day of the wedding she organized lunch to make sure that all the girls ate while we had our make-up done. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, I just relaxed and she orchestrated the day. Highly recommend Your Day Your Way!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Your Day Your Way Wedding Planning & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Marlaina! I enjoyed working with you as well! It really was a pleasure! Wishing you and Dan all the Best!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

I saw an ad on Facebook for Your Day Your Way Boutique. I had never heard of it but figured I should check it when searching for my wedding dress. I wanted something unique and original, not something several other brides had worn or I had seen in bridal magazines. I met with Linda and she was awesome from the start. Linda was not pushy and was willing to let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. I found the most amazing dress that I was able to customize and make my own that no other bride will ever have or wear unless I choose to donate or give it away. Linda made my selection easy and without issue. Bonus-my dress was 300$!!! I got so many compliments how stunning and gorgeous I was in my dress and I owe it all to Linda. She has a great selection of gowns and is a pleasure to work with! Thank you for making me look like a princess on my best day ever!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

The very best!

Your day your way was amazing !!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Laurena · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married on 09/30/17. Linda assisted us with "day of coordination." Well let me just tell you now, she was nothing short of spectacular! It's hard to call what she offered us "day of coordinating", because I felt like Linda was there with us EVERY step of the way. She was always available to talk, whether by phone, or email! She even calmed me down when I got anxious over small details! Linda is is kind, caring, and knows what she is doing. On our wedding day, she made everything run smoothly, from decorating the venue, to assisting the boys with donning their boutonnieres, to making sure the kiddos stayed in line while the adults partied (making sure my glass was always full). It was an absolute blast having Linda there to help out. She is the REAL deal. Thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2017

Linda was our day of coordinator for our wedding. We are SO lucky to have had her there for our special day! From running the rehearsal, setting up the arbor, decorating our reception, and keeping us on time, we highly recommend her. She helped make sure that our wedding day was one of the best days ever!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough about Linda and her husband Rich. My wedding was 4 hours north of where I live, and was a weekend wedding at a summer camp, so there were a TON of moving parts. I honestly don't know how we would have pulled our weekend off without Linda. She was incredibly organized and helpful with problem solving, she rolled up her sleeves and got her hands dirty with my bridesmaids for everything that we needed set up (which was a lot), and making sure everything ran smoothly not only on our wedding day, but also the rehearsal the day prior. She even contacted one of my other vendors after our wedding to let them know we weren't happy with the product! Linda seems to really love what she does, which really added to the calming and cheery presence she brought to our fairly hectic weekend. She and her husband Rich are a great team that do everything they can to make your day perfect. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner or day of coordinator, just do it. You want to be an active participant of your own wedding, not a manager of it. Leave that job to Linda! :)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Eileen · Married on 09/09/2017

Linda and her team were phenomenal from the moment we chose our wedding date, to the moment the last guest left our wedding. I never needed to worry about a single thing, as Linda responded to every question, worry, concern immediately! She and her team bring years of experience to the table and truly make Your (wedding) Day Your Way. They take your ideas and run with them, or come up with their own when you're stumped on a decision. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and i can't imagine getting through it without YDYW. They truly love what they do, and truly care about their brides and grooms. I'm forever grateful for their hard work.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Abigail · Married on 09/09/2017

Linda was fantastic! She helped organize my day perfectly! I would constantly worry about details, but Linda was always already on top of it! Additionally, she made me feel calm, even when I felt stressed!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Betsy · Married on 09/09/2017

We chose a spectacular venue that supplied NOTHING. Linda was amazing. She helped us find wonderful vendors, pulled all the pieces together and made the day perfect. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

I was hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner as I am a bit of a control freak. After meeting Linda she seemed extremely laid back and organized so I gave it a try. It turned out to be the best thing I ever did when it came to wedding planning! From the very beginning Linda kept me on track and helped me stay organized. She prepared a timeline and I never felt like I was rushing anything. Not only was she an amazing wedding planner but it felt like I was working with a friend the whole time. Before I knew it almost the entire wedding had been planned and I still had a few months left until the big day! Linda was able to take my vision and create the wedding I had always dreamed of <3

Sent on 10/03/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/26/2017

The experiences I had working with Your Day Your Way was nothing but positive. Linda was always willing to help any way possible. She ran our rehearsal smoothly and efficiently. My wedding day was perfect and stress free, knowing I had hired this amazing crew to help. It was the best money I spent on my wedding. It relieved so many potential burdens, as my wedding was outdoors and at my house. It was perfect and I would recommend You Day Your Way to anyone thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lynn · Married on 08/19/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Linda. From our very first meeting, I was impressed by her confident, yet unpretentious & down to earth nature. Over the next 10 months of working with her, her experience and expertise truly shined through.

Linda's organization and responsiveness made her extremely easy to work with. We exchanged numerous emails & had several meetings after regular working hours to go over details, which truly shows how dedicated and committed she is to excellence. And when my matron of honor cancelled last minute on my final dress fitting/bustle appointment  - Linda was right there to save me!

When it came time for our wedding weekend, Linda brought everything together perfectly. From flawlessly executing our rehearsal - to coordinating with the caterer, the DJ, and our equipment rental company - to helping with break down at the end of the night (AND delivering our cake, food & gifts to our hotel) -  she went above and beyond and certainly surpassed our expectations!

I would recommend Linda again without reservation. I can't imagine our day coming together the way it did with out her!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

Linda was beyond outstanding! There is no need to look any further for a wedding coordinator! She went above and beyond our expectations. She was constantly checking in to ensure the planning process was going well, even though she was only our day of planner. On our wedding day and rehearsal I truly don't know what I would have done without her! She kept a 27 person bridal party in order with ease and ensured our big day went flawlessly. Beyond being professional, organized, and helpful, Linda is such an easy going sincere person. It was such a pleasure to have her as part of our special day. We can't thank her enough for her support! She is AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Christine & John,
    Thank you for writing such a sweet review and for having me be apart of your special day. It was such a pleasure working with you! The wedding was amazing and you looked beautiful! Best Wishes to you now and for many years to come!

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2017

Linda is amazing!!! She returns calls and emails promptly and on my wedding day she was absolutely amazing and there to make sure what I expected happened!!! She also helps to make sure you are getting the best price on vendors!! She and her husband put together mine and my husbands dinner plate from our buffet on our wedding night!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 06/17/2017

My wedding day literally could not have happened without Linda at your day your way. We had our wedding at a venue where we needed to bring everything in on our own and it did not come with a coordinator. Without Linda we would have been running our own ceremony and reception and my day would have been completely stressful! Instead I was able to relax and enjoy the day and party all night. Linda and her team decorated our entire venue and it was absolutely the most beautiful wedding ive been too! I walked around the reception in shock at how well she took my idea and brought it to life! The night before our wedding Linda ran our rehearsal and was more than willing to help me with anything I needed. Linda brought a gift basket to our hotel the morning of our wedding and kept in constant contact with all of our other venues every step of the way. If you are having a wedding and feel the slightest bit of stress about ANYTHING then talk to Linda! I promise you your wedding day will be perfect with the help of her and her team!

Sent on 06/27/2017