Your Day Your Way! Reviews

85 | Nottingham, MD

85 Reviews for Your Day Your Way!

Your Day Your Way! 1
Your Day Your Way! 2
Your Day Your Way! 3

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

If you are looking for someone who makes the biggest day of your life feel like it lasts forever Charlene is amazing! She is exceptionally detail oriented and focused simply to take care of anything and everything on and before your big day! She has many years in the wedding and event planning industry and you can tell she truly loves what she does. My day and my planning would not have went so smoothly without her. Next time I plan an event I will be surely calling on her! For all you Bride-to-Be's out there, I couldn't recommend a better caring, organized, and friendly planner! ~ Mrs. Thomas

Sent on 10/15/2011

Diane · Married on 07/02/2011

Charlene and her assistant were absolutely amazing in every way. Easy to work with, always responsive, extremely organized and efficient. There is no way we could have done this wedding without her! I highly recommend Charlene Libertini "Your Day, Your Way" without reservation!!!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Felicita · Married on 06/18/2011

Charlene Libertini was informative, providing guidance and support throughout the planning process. On an ongoing basis she made alternatives suggestions. Under her guidance the wedding was seamless. As the Mother of the Bride, I was thrilled at the outcomes and would provide recommendations to future brides. I did not know the full service of the Wedding Planner. We used Your Day Your Way for the Wedding Day, but should have contracted for full services. Her professionalism, and time on task allowed our wedding party to stay on task and as a result we have received accolades for having a great wedding which was made possible by the services rendered by Charlene Libertini. If you live in Maryland the services of Charlene Libertini are a must.

Mother of the Bride, Felicita Santiago

Sent on 06/20/2011
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 06/18/2011

Let Your Day, Your Way worry about the details of your wedding so that you can enjoy your wedding day. Your Day, Your Way helped my mother, my husband and I (“us/we”) achieve the perfect wedding day which allowed us to enjoy the event we had planned for nearly a year. As our wedding day coordinator, Charlene and her staff provided the knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm to help the event run smoothly. Her wedding day timeline and her suggestions helped us to maximize our budget, and to maximize the time we spent with our guests.

We worked with Charlene before, during and after the event. We held the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on 6/18/2011 from 11am – 3pm at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore for approximately 80 guests. We also took all of our photos at the Hotel. There was another wedding later that day, so it was vital that the event started and ended on time.

Prior to my wedding date, Charlene met with me several times. She asked me probing questions to determine my vision for the wedding, and she asked how she could help me achieve that vision. She worked with us extensively for several months to create a detailed wedding day timeline that helped every person know the exact timing of the day’s events. Also, Charlene made recommendations that allowed us to maximize our time and budget. She gently suggested we skip the receiving line and greet guests during the cocktail hour. Instead of renting linen overlays for every table, we rented napkins and linen overlays for the cake and gift tables. Charlene used her extensive vendor contacts to get us the best quality at the best price.

During the wedding, Charlene and her staff ensured the wedding started and ended on time, and they solved problems as they arose. Charlene worked with the photographer to coordinate the pre-nuptial pictures, ensured every guest was available for group photos, and she gathered the bridal party together to ensure a timely start to the ceremony. Her assistant, Corrine, distributed corsages, boutonnieres, programs, and she sprang into action when my husband's bow tie was too small; thus the silver buckles showed. Without missing a beat, Corrine artfully folded white tissue paper in such a way that it covered the buckle and the tissue disappeared into the tuxedo.

After the wedding, Charlene collected all of the gifts, cards and centerpieces and brought them to my mother's room. As an added help, she ensured that all of the items that needed to be returned to the vendor were returned. She even offered to deliver our left over cake to a local shelter.

We enjoyed working with Charlene and her staff, and we happily recommend her services.

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 06/11/2011

Charlene (Your Day Your Way) is absolutely great! We contacted her with just a month until the wedding and she was able to step in and really help us with the day of execution. During the meetings leading up to the big day, Charlene gave great input and was very organized. Even if you have all of your planning done, it's great to have Charlene there to make sure it turns out the way you planned. The day went perfectly and stress free - we could not have done it without her!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Sue · Married on 06/04/2011

Charlene Libertini at Your Day, Your Way did an excellent job. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She readily accepted all my ideas while adding very creative ideas of her own.

The day of the wedding went totally smoothly and I was able to enjoy the day without giving a thought to the details. She was behind the scenes managing everything, so that I didn't have a care.

I can't recommend Your Day, Your Way highly enough.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Jeanne · Married on 05/21/2011

I contacted Charli at the last minute, it was the time when I couldn't figure out what to do with the timeline on my wedding day and I decided to get an extra pair of hands to help me pull things through. I did most of the planning and most of my vision were already laid out but I needed someone who could understand my vision of a perfect wedding and help me execute on the day itself since I know I will be busy freaking out on somethingelse.

I had a very small wedding but I have a lot of details to take care of especially on the reception. I basically passed the buck out to Charli to handle setting up my reception and ceremony space. She took over following up my vendors and made sure everything went on as I planned. She tied all the loose ends and other details I overlooked. I was really lucky to have met Charli and her assistant Cheryl. Our wedding day wouldn't be perfect without their help. Every single detail done to spec and I am a very detail-oriented person. Thank you Charli!

The name of the company speaks for itself; Your Day Your Way. If you want your special day to be the way you imagined it to be, look no further.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Lynn · Married on 04/30/2011

We had a rather large wedding. I wanted to be able to enjoy our daughter's special day without stressing or wondering if everything would happen when it was suppose to, as well as how it was suppose to. Charlene's attention to detail gave me peace of mind, and everything went exactly as planned. It was a beautiful day, and I was able to enjoy every bit of it.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Jen · Married on 04/16/2011

Charlene Libertini of Your Day Your Way helped my husband and I organize, plan, and have the most wonderful wedding! After our initial meeting with Charlene, we knew that she was perfect for us! She was extremely knowledgable and organized, took the time to get to know us, and genuinely cared about making sure our day turned out just as we wanted it! We hired Charlene for "day of coordination" and she really gave us much more than we could have asked for. Charlene met with us every other month so that we could go over details and make sure we were completing all tasks! Anytime we had questions or concerns between our meetings, we were able to call or email Charlene. She was always quick and responsive. Charlene also recommended reliable and quality vendors to us, of which we used several of them!
    Charlene and her assistant, Cheryl attended our rehearsal the night before. She was prepared and kept everyone organized.
    On our wedding day, Charlene was with me from start to finish! She arrived several hours early, equipped with everything and anything a bride or bridesmaid may need in a pinch! She was always right there to help me and my girls out as soon as anything came up. Charlene's experience and expertise were quite evident! She helped me feel relaxed and as unworried as I could be before the ceremony. Cheryl met with my husband and the groomsmen prior to the ceremony and helped take care of any details with him. I really felt confident between Charlene and Cheryl that everything would be taken care of.
    Charlene's attention to detail and really knowing what was important to my husband and I kept our day flowing seamlessly. She made sure that everyone was where they needed to be at the right time and all our events took place as we wanted them to happen.
    I can not imagine planning my wedding without Charlene. She is such a professional, yet I always felt like she was a friend as well! I would highly recommend Charlene and her company, Your Day Your Way to any bride getting ready to plan her wedding. You will be great hands! I guarantee it!

Sent on 05/02/2011

bonnie · Married on 12/05/2009

Charlene did an incredible job as my wedding planner. She not only handled every detail efficiently, but she also made my wedding day completely stress free. She was there for me in every detail during the planning of my wedding, becoming not only my planner but also my friend. Hiring Charlene was the best decision that I made in planning my wedding. It was more then worth the fee. I would and have recommended her to anyone planning a wedding.

Bonnie

Sent on 01/25/2010

Deborah · Married on 06/20/2009

Charlene was excellent to work with. She met with my daughter several times and always was on top on every aspect of the wedding. Her recommendations for other vendors as hair stylist and make-up artist was exactly what we needed.

On the day of the wedding Charlene had the whole evening flowing perfectly and on time. We had to change our venue from an outside wedding to indoor due to rain and she was on top of everything. My husband and I just had ti evening to enjoy the wedding and our guests. Thank you Charlene for helping make the day come off perfectly.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Shannon · Married on 06/21/2008

I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 01/06/2009

jessica · Married on 05/25/2008

I love Charlene and her team. I used her services for partial planning and they were great! Char is very well connected in the wedding industry and knows a lot people. I booked a couple vendors myself and I was scared that they would not show up. I did not worry about Char's vendor. I had faith in her relationships with them, plus ALL of her vendors were very talents and reasonably prices.
    Char is very flexible with the planning. I had so many ideas and changes and she was okay with all of them.

Sent on 06/10/2008
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/25/2008

Just having our wedding coordinator review our contracts was worth the money. She found two discrepancies which could have been embarrassing and expensive.

She did a very good job coordinating the rehearsal (herding cats), but having her there the day of the wedding was priceless. As mother-of-the-bride, I could relax and let her take care of the details.

Sent on 01/12/2009

Lynn · Married on 04/04/2008

Stefanie (one of Charlottes planners) was EXCEPTIONAL.
    I hired them for day of service.
    I could not have done it without Stefanie.
    She was with me for the last month every minute I needed her.
    Her personality was professional and caring.
    She made my day be everything it possibly could be by removing all of my worry.
    If you have considered hiring a Day Of helper, I absoulty think it will be the best money you spend!
    It made a huge huge differnece to me.
    Stefanie was perfect. She could not have been better in any way.
    I would recommend her, and the company she works for Your Day Your Way, 1000% without reserve !

Sent on 07/04/2008

Rita · Married on 05/01/1987

No words can express how happy I am that we hired Charlene and her team to do the day of coordination for my daughter's wedding. Charlene & her teams passion and professionalism for weddings made our day run smoothly. I don't know what we would have done without them. We found out about Charlene through wedding wire and I am so thankful that the reviews are true to form and then some. Thanks again, Charlene, Andrea & Katie for an amazing job! You are the best!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Eileen · Married on 12/28/2012

Charlene was very professional and extremely helpful in planning my daughter's wedding. I have another daughter getting married in 9 months and she is also helping us with that. The wedding day goes by so quickly and there are many things that you do not think of that Charlene does. It is very conforting to know that she is there for you.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Leela · Married on 06/26/2010

Charlene was WONDERFUL and choosing her to be our day-of-coordinator was certainly one of our best decisions (out of a gazillion) in the planning process. My husband and I both being mixed babies chose to have a dual-ceremony wedding (both in one day), which we knew would be a challenge - for ALL involved :) The ladies started getting ready around 10AM and the night ended around 11:30PM. Without Charlene and her assistant Corrinne, the day would have been an absolute zoo.

My husband and I were amazed at how much time Charlene spent with us the months coming up to the wedding. It was SO helpful to have monthly meetings with her because it kept us on schedule with what we had to get done (in not a whole lot of time). While we thought we had "thought of everything", Charlene was there to bring up questions on things that hadn't even crossed our minds and would remind us of what high priority tasks/decisions needed to get accomplilshed by our next meeting (gotta love action items!)

Charlene offered many good recommendations for various vendors, which helped us find our most delicious cake (SugarBakers) and our great caterer. She was just phenomenal at reviewing our contracts and reaching out to each and every one of our vendors the week-of the wedding - so great!! When husband and I had a hard time making a decision or coming up with an idea, Charlene was there to offer an objective 3rd-party view and that was always appreciated. Having two ceremonies in one day meant a lot of detail... (think two programs, two dresses, two suits, two sets of vows, two priests, you get the point...) and Charlene handled it just swimmingly.

It was very clear how passionate Charlene is about weddings, people, and really...making our day, our way! She was consistently timely, professional, friendly, thoughtful, caring, and not pushy or rude what-so-ever. She listened to what we wanted, and on the day of, she made it happen. It was simply beautiful to experience it all and watch the day unfold, one past-decision at a time :)

The day was hot, the guests wanted to watch the world cup, and yet Charlene was able to "herd" everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be. On the day-of, I really only needed to worry about my own un-preparedness...like printing vows :) Otherwise, I didn't even think about what was happening elsewhere, I had full faith that Charlene had everything under control (and I have control issues!) and she certainly did.

We are forever grateful we found Charlene and had the opportunity to work so closely with her in planning our wedding and making our dream come true. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2018

Charlene was great, incredibly organized and very responsive to email. She has tons of experience and I was totally comfortable with her managing vendors and organizing set-up and break down. My only critique is that she was all business and sometimes she came off a bit cold. It wasn't ever an issue though and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • KNoel

Kara · Married on 10/20/2017

Charlene was great for our wedding on 10/20/2017! We used her services to decorate our venue and she did everything within 3 hours which was fantastic. She placed the linens, centerpieces, glasses, runner, etc. on the tables. She also set up our ceremony decorations. You cannot beat the price for peace of mind that everything will be set up and done correctly. She was so helpful and I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a decorator.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Kara! We very much enjoyed setting up all the decorations for your wedding. You certainly had perfect weather and the Barn was beautiful!!

Mary · Married on 04/12/2014

Charlene Libertini was a pleasure to work with. I had hired Charlene because I was worried that the wedding venue would not be providing help with the wedding ceremony for the rehearsal and the day of. As we got close to the wedding, that was actually not the case. So Charlene and her assistants helped out with the little odds and ends. I utilized their services for the day of the wedding. But leading up to it, we emailed each other back and forth and met in person twice. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of, because there were so many hands helping me!

Charlene and I communicated via email mainly, which was great and convenient for me when I was at work. She was very fast and answered all my questions. She gave a lot of good advice and her point of view with weddings was very helpful from the ceremony line up to if we should do a receiving line. She was a breath of fresh air to ask all these wedding questions to because what Maid of Honor or family member wants to be bombarded with those questions!

I would highly recommend Charlene to anyone that needs a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2013

Working with Charlene was wonderful! My husband and I hired her to be our day of planner four wedding, but she went above and beyond just our day of planner. She coordinated with our vendors directly, was full of great ideas to incorporate into our day, and was incredibly organized making our day to go off without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend to her to any bride who wants to relax and enjoy their big day.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Things would not have ran smoothly if it weren't for Charlene & her team! Ricky & I stayed on time & enjoyed every second of our wedding because of the great help we had!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you Sarah. It was great to work with you, Ricky, and your families to make sure you had a smooth wedding day! Everything was beautiful from the bride, to the groom, to the church, to the Country Club.

Daniel · Married on 02/16/2014

3.5

My wife is very detail oriented and we had a lot of hard work/detail put into the centerpieces. They weren't replicated the way we wanted them even with pictures printed out to reference. We wanted a couple chairs out for my mother and grandmother-in-law. There were 2 full rows left out that can be seen in our wedding pictures and left a sour taste in our mouth. Overall though good service and a definite recommendation. She took so much pressure off of my then fiancé and I. I think that the issues were a mix between a miscommunication between us and the amount that we were trying to get done on the day of the event.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Your Day Your Way!'s reply:

I'm so sorry the centerpieces weren't to your liking. I thought that beforehand when you were seeing the set-up, that we had them set up correctly. There was much to do and really not enough time to do it in - we quite frankly, ran out of time. Your wedding was lovely and the lodge was really quite beautiful with the snow in the background. I do remember having chairs out and leading your designated guests to them but looking back, I honestly don't remember what happened with the chairs. We do our best to do the set up exactly as our clients want it, but sometimes it's not possible due to various circumstances. I'm so sorry you were not pleased. Our passion is to please and to do everything to your liking. My overall impression of your wedding is that everyone had a great time, the food was good, music was good, and it was an overall great wedding!

Megan · Married on 07/06/2013

We used this service for day-of coordination, for just the wedding reception. Charlene was very accommodating and willing to meet a few times before the event. She was flexible with setting up a package that met our needs. Always available to help in any way that she could/ She really helped make our day stress-free for me and my family!

Sent on 09/26/2013