Your Day Weddings Reviews

Your Day Weddings 2
Your Day Weddings 3
Your Day Weddings 4

Vorice · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely the best wedding coordinator ever. Bernice was excellent in every way making sure our day was organized and everyone knew exactly what to do and where to be. Everything went smoothly and perfect because of Your Day Weddings! She is a must if you want your day to be as perfect as it should be without any worry.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Thank you Vorice and Norris for allowing me to coordinating your wedding. This was the Price and Princess ball that everyone wanted to come and see. Impressive, Magnificent, Spectacular, and grand. Everything went perfect what you both really deserve. May you continue to be in love and close in your marriage.

MARKESHA · Married on 09/01/2018

Oh my gosh!! Bernice was amazing everything was amazingly beautiful. Bernice was well organized she's a great wedding coordinator to work with she was there every step of the way, very beautiful person inside and out. #MyAWESOME #WeddingCoordinator 09.01.2018

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Your Day Weddings 5
    Your Day Weddings 6
    Your Day Weddings 7

Your Day Weddings's reply:

You are so welcome Markesha and Byron. From beginning to end you had an awesome event. Beauty all around. From the dress, your hair, the venue, down to the groom shoes. Wonderful family and friends made it that much special. What can I say just magnificent (impressively beautiful, elaborate, extravagant, and striking. Thank you for allowing me to coordinate and be part of your big day.

Marc · Married on 08/18/2018

Mrs Bernice was awesome, the DJ and coordinator communication was a hit. Would highly recommend Mrs Bernice if using spring chateau. She will insure your party is on time and everything runs smoothly! Thanks again Mrs Bernice, much love and appreciation. From The McCracken's

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Your Day Weddings 8

Terrie · Married on 11/18/2017

Mrs. Bernice Bowie was awesome!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I would recommend Mrs. Bernice because she does excellent work and she stays in touch to be sure you are getting what you want... I love and will work with Mrs Bernice in the future

Sent on 08/19/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Bernice is amazing! She went above and beyond what I expected of a day-of coordinator! She was with me 100% of the way! She was incredibly accomodating when it came to pre-wedding meetings, especially when it came to our daughter. I could not have picked a better coordinator for our wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Regina · Married on 11/19/2016

Mrs. Bernice....is a great wedding cordinator, she is very professional ,she answered all our questions and concerns. She was great, about communicating with both me and my husband. On our wedding day, she was punctual and on point with making sure our special day was truly one we would not forget. If you want a great wedding/event coordinator, you can't go wrong with "Your Day Weddings". Thanks again, Donald and Regina Campbell

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 10/28/2016

Mrs Bernice was the perfect coordinator for my big day. SHE recommended the perfect venue for my special day. My wedding was held at the Chateau Crystale in Houston, Texas. My guests were definitely wowed by the experience. Mrs. Bernice ensured that everything ran smoothly and according to plan. She also made gorgeous flowers for my wedding party. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you, Your Day Weddings!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2016

Bernice was real helpful with everything that she did. She is such an awesome coordinator and I will use her again for any other event that me and my husband have to do.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

Bernice was amazing! She was on top of things and made sure that everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was simply beautiful. You and Joshua make such a cute couple. Glad to be of service to you. You picked the perfect venue. Your wedding ceremony was extraordinary at Spring Chateau. Reception was festive! Your family and guest all were very pleasant, polite and seem to have a great time. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks at the end. Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. Blessing to you both on your new life together.

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

Bernice was such a blessing to have to help us with our day! She explained everything and gave us suggestions and options to help us decide what we wanted. I didn't know how to plan or organize the wedding, but she made me feel so at ease and calm. She was extremely sweet and walked us through every part of the process. She helped put all of the decorations out that we brought, and made sure that everything was on schedule. Bernice was quick with responding to my calls. She was amazing, polite, and so sweet!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Sarah you and Robert were awesome to work with. Your wedding was astonishing! Glad I could be of great service to you. Thanks for allowing me to be such a part of. I wish you and Robert a blessed marriage and life.

Cassaundra · Married on 03/25/2016

Mrs Bernice was God sent to help with our wedding. She very attentive your needs and goes above beyound to assist you by all means. You cant go wring with a coordinator who has a passion for her work. I will use her for future events and recommend her to everyone I know. Thanks so much for making our day the best day of our lives.
    Mr & Mrs Eddie Runnels

Sent on 04/02/2016

Shardae · Married on 05/23/2015

Mrs. Bernice Bowie it was a pleasure to have you coordinate our wedding it really smooth. Everyone was really impressed with your work and my flowers were so pretty. The purple had a great effect like you said. Houston and I had a great time, most importantly we didnt have to worry about anything. We were stress free! Thanks again Shar'Dae and Houston Posey (Shardae welcome), I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Shar'dae, you and Houston shined the whole day & night. You were the princess and he was the prince. What a Magnificent Wedding and Reception! The beautiful facility (Chateau Crystal) matched the beautiful bride & groom. Full of richness and crystals.
    Thanks again for allowing me to be part of such an awesome event!
    I will look forward to any future events as well.

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2015

Bernice was amazing from the moment we met her at our venues open house. After talking with her we went ahead met and we hired her to do all my flowers for me and my wedding party. She is the most sweetest, most knowledgeable about what she does. We got our flowers finished like three months before our wedding and we were more then pleased with what they looked like. I would definitely recommend Bernice with Your Day Wedding any day of the week, whether it be your wedding coordinator or just needing your flowers done. She is all around amazing and will make sure day is special amazing

Sent on 05/12/2015

Amber · Married on 12/20/2014

Was very helpful, kind and friendly would definitely recommend to other people.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Letitia · Married on 08/30/2014

Words cannot express our gratitude for having Mrs. Bernice as our Wedding Coordinator and for our Flowers and Decorations.

From the first day we met with her, she showed nothing but Class and Professionalism. We knew immediately that she was the one we wanted to facilitate our wedding. She was FABULOUS. Our families are still talking about her and how they loved how she had everything so organized.

I have already referred a couple of people to her and will also be looking forward to working with her again in the near future.

Thank you so much Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Wedding!

Letitia and Greg Crawford

Sent on 09/21/2014

Hi Letitia & Greg,

Wow!! What a wedding. Could not have asked for a better couple. This wedding was nothing but full of CLASS. I liked the both of you the moment I met you. Your families seem to have a great time and did not want to leave. You are indeed welcome and I am looking forward to the next big event. Thanks again for allowing me to make your day extraordinary. Bernice
  • Candi

Candi · Married on 06/07/2014

I fell in love with my planner the first time I spoke with her! She was very kind, professional and down to earth. The first time we saw each other, we gave each other a huge hug. I can't even describe her as a planner, because it felt as if she were family. Like I was her only bride and made sure I was taken care and didn't worry about anything! I have already recommend her to a great friend and would most definitely send more business her way...

Sent on 06/10/2014

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Thanks Candi & Anthony, I fell in love with you also Candi. You are beautiful inside and out. I wanted you to have that dream wedding and you did. If I had a daughter, I would have liked for her to be just like Candi "very sweet". My business is all about pleasing the client. As you can see I do whatever it takes and I fit in with anyone/anywhere. Thanks for the referrals and I am sure I will see you again. Stay in love and continue to support each other.

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

Bernice was AMAZING. .my wedding day went smoothly thanks to her and we were able to keep calm all thanks to her.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Hello Stephanie & John, You both were beautiful and your wedding from beginning to end was AWESOME! Thanks again for putting your trust in me. Your grandmother was very happy and said she will recommend me to all your family/friends. I really appreciated working with you on your big day and May God Bless You Both on your new life together.

Marsha · Married on 05/18/2014

Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Weddings was one of the best investments that I could have decided on for my wedding. She made the months leading up to the wedding so stress-free. She called all of my vendors and made sure they knew what I wanted and made sure they knew where to be and when. She would call and check in on me from time to time to make sure everything was going well. When we visited her to see her services, she was so professional and she showed up sample videos of weddings. She put our minds at ease and handled all of the behind the scenes details--and that saved the day for me.
    Not only was she professional business wise, she was so personable. She went above and beyond the call of duty and I feel she did much more than what I paid her for. She did all of this before the actual wedding day. She made all of my flowers and coordinated the wedding day. She handled all of the wedding rehearsal details and visited our venue ahead of time to make sure all was the way I wanted. She was always very early to every meeting. On the wedding day, she was awesome. She arrived very early. I called her because I was nervous about making sure the limo would arrive at the right hotel to pick my girls and myself up. She put me at ease and called the limo ( even though she knew they knew where to be) this is just what she does to keep the bride stress free. The wedding day was great and she prompted all of the party on when to come in. She stayed after the wedding was over and took care of all of the after care. I can't say enough words how Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Weddings helped to make my wedding day a great one. It was the best money I spent during my wedding time. I would always suggest to a bride to get a coordinator--you will not regret spending the money for your day to go smoothly. I am glad I did

Sent on 06/17/2014

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Thank You Marsha & Malcolm. It was with great joy that I had the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful wedding. I'm excited that you enjoyed your experience. I feel I not only had a great personal relation with you two planning it but that I gained a great friendship business and personal wise. You are indeed a wonderful person Mrs. Marsha, and a great photographer that you are. I really did like the M&M set-up. first time I have seen at a wedding, meaning you both are made for each either and sweet as the candy is. May your lives be fill with nothing but happiness that you deserve. Thanks again for allowing Your Day Weddings to help plan, coordinate and direct making your day extraordinary.

Sylicia · Married on 11/11/2013

Ms Bernice made my wedding day flowers perfect. Everyone commented on the professional work and the beautiful colors of the arraignments. I would definitely refer her to others.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Chatique and Athicha · Married on 11/09/2013

Your Day Weddings provided day of coordination services and MC'ed our November 9, 2013 destination wedding in Tomball, Texas.

Bernice was recommended to us by an Aunt who was married the pervious year. We were told "If you want a carefree day, YOU NEED BERNICE!" My Aunt was BEYOND right!!!

Bernice's expertise and professionalism was apparent and consistent from beginning to end, but the warmth she exudes makes all the difference! We knew that she is dedicated to bringing OUR vision to reality after our initial meet. She provided a baseline understanding of wedding traditions and best practices, while giving us room to develop our own concept. Although Bernice had experienced many weddings, she approached ours with an enthusiasm that made us feel like our day was special!

The detailed, step-by-step guidance that Bernice provided was invaluable. She took a special interest in ensuring we were on our way to a dream wedding. In preparation, Bernice initiated frequent progress reports and recommended/evaluated vendors. Bernice served at the point of contact for the wedding party and vendors, allowing us to focus on enjoying the day.

As MC, Bernice received many accolades from our guests. She did a great job at supporting the cultural aspects of our Africa-Thai fusion celebration. More over, she brought a warmth and excitement that kept the crowd dancing all night!!!

Your Day Weddings made the difference between a stressful wedding and a dream wedding!
    Thank you so much Bernice!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Athicha & Chatique, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I could not have asked for a better couple to work with than you two. So glad that your Aunt referred you to me and you trusted me to the end on all details. I knew it would be awesome but this was what they call "OVER THE TOP DREAM WEDDING". You both shined from beginning to end with nothing left behind.

What a talented couple you are. Your presentation was astonishing and surprising to all the guest, even me! I loved the aspect of the two cultures and enjoyed it 110%. What more can I say but this was indeed a wedding just full of energy, love and fire from beginning to end. Your guest seemed to have had the best time of their life as well as myself.

Thanks again for allowing me to MC, plan, and coordinate your day. This will definitely be one that I will never forget.

MELVIN · Married on 08/03/2013

This was the happiest day of our life. And Ms. Bernice was worth a hold lot more and we made sure she received what was due. All I can say she made your day one that we will never forget because everything went wonderful.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Thanks Melvin and Luz. Yes, your wedding was outstanding. You both made the perfect pair (two beautiful doves I say). I really enjoyed working with you both and hope you will keep me in mind for your next event. Happy marriage and may God give you a long life to enjoy.

La Shaunda · Married on 07/27/2013

Bernice did a wonderful job in making sure my wedding with very smooth. She was very professional in the service she rendered.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Teresa · event on 06/15/2013

Bernice was professional as well as personable. She had centerpieces complete for review weeks prior to my event. Her suggestions were precise for the size flowers needed for the top of the vase based on my table size. I will definitely recommend her business in the future. Awesome job!

Sent on 06/27/2013

La Chaundra · Married on 05/17/2013

The bouquets Mrs. Bowie created were like no other. They were silk flowers but you never would have known. I received several comments on the flowers even by the bridesmaids who also thought they were real until they actually were holding them in there hands. Mrs. Bowie is very professional and it was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend her and will definately use her again for floral arrangements.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Your Day Weddings's reply:

Hi La Chaundra, Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Your flowers were absolutely beautiful! I really enjoyed creating them and the colors were awesome! I am so happy the girls love them and you as well. I know you were a gorgeous bride. The dress was a knock out. Thanks again, let me know if you need my assistance in the future.