Your Day, Your Way Rentals Reviews

Your Day, Your Way Rentals 4
Your Day, Your Way Rentals 5
Your Day, Your Way Rentals 6
Your Day, Your Way Rentals 7

Loved working with Cathy! She has everything you need for your reception and ceremony and will save you tons of money if you rent her items. Very reasonable prices and beautiful items. I highly recommend her especially if your on a budget. Everything is nicely packed and ready to go for your wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Janelle! It was a pleasure to help you have a beautiful wedding! All my best to you in the future!

Christina · Married on 07/23/2016

Cathy was a joy to work with. She listened to my ideas and worked hard to accommodate each request. All the rentals were clean and neatly packed. Her decor really added to our special day. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you have the event of your dreams! All the best in your married life!

Lori · Married on 07/16/2016

Cathy was wonderful! Beautiful decorations that added extra special touches to our wedding. Service was super helpful and accommodating! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Lori! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Mindi · Married on 07/15/2016

Cathy was so accommodating with last minute changes, pick up and the return of the wedding vases we rented. Her prices were unbeatable and were in amazing condition. I would recommend her for any of your rental needs!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thanks, Mindi, for your kind words! It was a pleasure to help you have a beautiful event! All my best to you in the future!

Cameron · Married on 07/09/2016

Cathy from Your Day Rentals was amazingly kind, patient, and helpful to work with. Her products are unique, well maintained, and super affordable and everything was well prepared with batteries and in tip-top shape for my wedding. Unlike other big party rental companies, she responds right away (absolutely critical for any bride planning her own wedding) with expert guidance and counsel. She was a complete delight to work with and her rentals absolutely made my wedding shine and sparkle with charm. Everyone complimented me on our decor (aka her rentals). I highly recommend working with You Day Rentals!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much, Cameron! Your backyard looked AMAZING for your event!

Claire · Married on 07/01/2016

I'm so happy that I found Your Day Rentals! I had a specific idea in my mind as far as decorations, and Cathy helped me accomplish that while saving me money!
    Her prices are very reasonable. If you want a wedding that looks like a million bucks without having to spend it, look no further!
    Cathy was very easy to work with and was accommodating any time I wanted to make a change. I would absolutely recommend Your Day Rentals!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Claire! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding!

Kay · Married on 04/22/2016

I can't stress how picky I was as a picky bride and I feel so fortunate that I found Cathy! She made my wedding day extra special! I am looking at pictures from friends and families. And it wouldn't have looked awesome if it wasn't for her items that was available for rent! I also had another vendor that I rented items from due to her massive inventory but her quality of items was nothing compare to CATHY's! I am quite a picky bride and I must say if I have another event coming up I would definitely use CATHY as my rental vendor!

I'm sure Cathy's inventory is growing and once she has more items. Her company will be unstoppable with great reviews!

Plus, she is a wonderful person who was truly genuine about my upcoming nuptials.

who doesn't want a great vendor with great price?! I know, I do! So, please if you are looking for any event rentals please hire her and you won't regret your decision!

Quality-10/10
    Communication-10/10
    Costs-10/10 (great prices!)
    Flexible-10/10

Sent on 05/01/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kay, for your kind words and wonderful review!
    It was a pleasure to work with you and I am thrilled that my inventory and service met your high standards. Your packing angels took wonderful care of the rental items, so you are paying the love forward to another bride.
    Best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness!

Michaela · Married on 01/28/2016

Your Day Rentals is the perfect place to rent specific wedding decor for your special day. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone! Very flexible, items are cared for well, and very organized process.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to support you on your wonderful day! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness!

Cathy was really professional and easy to work with. She followed up several times throughout the process, to help with securing the pickup and drop offs of the rentals. With everything going on with the wedding preparations, she made her rentals very easy. Everything was labeled and listed, so it was easy to put back and return. Overall, she has a wide range of rental material for any wedding, so check out her rental items. I was really happy to work with Cathy. She was great!

Sent on 01/25/2016

My experience with Cathy was amazing! She was very friendly, organized and understanding! She was also incredibly flexible with me and her communication was excellent. If I ever need anything for another event or have a friend get engaged, she will be my first stop :)

Sent on 10/20/2015

I found Your Day, Your Way Rentals through craigslist. Cathy was so easy to work with and has a great selection of rental items. They are all in perfect condition and are VERY reasonably priced. I rented her large barn lanterns for my wedding reception and they were perfect for my venue and looked beautiful. They came with their own electronic candle and Cathy makes sure to check the batteries before hand. I will definitely consider renting from her again for a party or other event.

Sent on 10/09/2015

We rented some items from Cathy at Your Day Rentals for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our experience! We were specifically looking for wood rounds for our centerpieces and I couldn't find anything that I felt was "affordable". I came across Cathy's website and was pleasantly surprised at her prices. We went out to her house to see her inventory in person and loved what we saw. Cathy is so amazing to work with. She's flexible, patient and understanding (something every bride needs). And she truly wants your day to be special! She was so great to work with, and her prices were amazing, so we ended up renting more than we had planned: wood rounds, some chalkboards, cake stands, platters and a couple decorative signs. She added some items to her inventory after we met with her and she continually kept in touch, making sure I knew what she had available. She also offered delivery and pickup, which was totally worth the cost. The few days before the wedding was absolute craziness, so to have the rental items delivered to our house was just one less thing I had to worry about. Working with Cathy was one of the easiest things we did throughout the whole wedding planning process and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Paige · Married on 08/22/2015

I found Cathy on Craigslist. I was looking for some last minute wedding items and if I was going to go my original route it would have cost me at least 3 times more than I paid for at cathy's. I was a little worried about the quality since the prices were much lower. The quality was FANTASTIC! When I met cathy she was so lively and bubbly and has such great pieces to use. I almost wanted to spend more! :) When it was time to drop off she was super flexible and she was even more flexible when I realized I was missing an item. Overall, I would recommend cathy and your day rentals to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much, Paige! It was a delight to be part of your special day! Best wishes for your future!

Cathy is very professional and personable. Her prices are fair and her products are in excellent condition. I purchased many items for our daughter's wedding on Craigslist. No need to do that when Cathy has such great items for rent.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Rob · Married on 05/21/2017

Cathy was an answered prayer for myself and for any looking for their specialty occasion items. I spent several days with my little girl at many stores and websites only to stumble across hers. A blessing for me to find exactly what she wanted to complete the wedding she wanted. Cathy is very professional and very prompt on answering your calls, text or emails. This is a definite for any in the south sound or beyond. I am extremely pleased with my experience and with meeting Cathy.
    Thanking you, a very happy Daddy
    Rob

Sent on 06/11/2017

Leigha · Married on 07/15/2017

I had a great experience working with Cathy! She was super helpful, organized, professional, and flexible. She gave me helpful suggestions for my wedding decor and when it came time to pick up my rental items she had everything packed up and ready to go and organized. I will def use her for future events!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Your Day, Your Way Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Leigha for your kind words! I am delighted that you were happy with your rental items. Best wishes for you in the future!

Suzanne · Married on 08/05/2017

They were very responsive while messaging back and forth and understanding when I had to take some time to figure out what exactly I would need. The pricing on the items is very reasonable as well.

Sent on 09/11/2017

susan · Married on 06/16/2018

3.0

Cathy was great! we needed to pickup a day earlier and Cathy accommodated our request. the gold chargers were perfect for our reception. The signage was good. One sign was glass - see through and we used a stand to hold it and you could see the stand and it took away from the sign. my fault,

Sent on 07/15/2018