Your Day Photo Reviews

20 | New Paltz, NY

20 Reviews for Your Day Photo

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

Denise is a fabulous photographer and a wonderful person. She photographed my sister's and niece's weddings. Her wedding pictures are really beautiful and also creative. I've known her for many years. She is extremely sweet, very professional and willing to please. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Denise couldn't have been more enthusiastic and professional. We are so happy with our photos and it was a pleasure to work with her! We definitely recommend Denise / Your Day!!
    -Jeff & Joanne

Sent on 11/25/2012

Your Day Photo's reply:

You guys are so awesome! Did you get married yet? Hope it was wonderful! Drop me a photo! : D
  • I

Ineka · Married on 05/19/2012

Your Day Photography was a great choice for our wedding day professional photographers. Denise is patient and kind hearted. Our family and friends still rave about her. She listens to your needs while maintaining an eye for great shots of the special event. We received our pictures timely and were very impressed with the results.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Denise Edkins from Your Day was excellent! She offered specifically tailored service for any style of photography by asking me about what I had in mind and also showing me samples of different styles when I wasn't sure. She was kind and professional - my family and friends were relaxed and spontaneous with her and she worked so hard for an incredible value! Not only a former bride, but having worked in the industry, I have to say she is the top wedding photographer in Hudson Valley region. Thank you, Denise.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Tonya · Married on 08/20/2011

Denise was amazing! She truly made our day special! She captured every moment and more! The pictures came out perfect! I honestly couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer! She made me feel so comfortable in every moment. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Your Day Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Tonya for taking the time! I certainly LOVED photographing your wedding too! What a GREAT day! : D

Allison · Married on 07/23/2011

Your Day Photo was amazing ! Denise was an absolute joy at our wedding and very professional. Our wedding was almost 3 months ago and I'm still getting compliments about her. I highly recommend Your Day Photo and I look forward to using their services in the future !

Sent on 10/05/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2011

Wonderful photographer to work with. Extremely nice, listens to what you would like from your photo session. Beautiful pictures and lots of them. I had well over a thousand sent to me. We would work with Denise again in a heart beat.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Kerri · Married on 10/30/2010

The pictures are worth the wait! Denise is full of energy and does just about anything to get a great shot, including climbing on chairs, etc!
    Not only does she bring a great eye and professional demeanor to an event, but she's very personable and many of our guests commented on how fun she could be. We HIGHLY recommend her for any formal or even not-so-formal event.

Sent on 12/12/2010

carin · Married on 09/04/2010

Your day photo was absolutly AMAZING!!! They were there to answer any and all my questions. On the my big day I don't even remeber seeing her after the formal photos at my house....and my pixtures were amazing. They captured every moment just so to make the day last forever. I received my photos super fast and have stayed in contact with them for any thing else I would need. In my book 5 stars is not enough. They are truly 10 stars in my book all they way around. Top knotch photography with a personal touch....could you ask for anything more...I couldn't. Carin Foster

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sebastian · Married on 08/21/2010

Steve and Denise were great. They must have snapped thousands of photos throughout the day -- pretty much nonstop combination of posed and candid shots. They both have friendly easy to work with personalities. They were very reasonably priced, and bended over backwards to meet all of our requests. Most importantly, the pictures were wonderful. We have gotten nothing but raving reviews from friends, family, and coworkers.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Lydia · Married on 08/21/2010

Denise and Stephen were AWESOME photographers! They were so personable and friendly, making our special day just that much better. I loved the fact that Denise photographed me and the girls getting ready, while Stephen photographed the boys. They didn't miss a moment, providing us with beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Desiree · Married on 07/03/2010

Very easy to work with and very flexible. She took great pictures and being able to keep them all is a huge plus! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Erika · Married on 06/12/2010

Denise was just wonderful. Not only did she capture world-class shots of us and our children and guests, she was a lovely presence: supportive and sweet - and virtually invisible at critical junctures.

So many of our friends and family commented on both the artistic quality of her work and the way she caught the best and most evocative emotions on film.

Patrick and I are so thrilled to have her work to remind us of our day.

And in addition to all that, her rates are remarkably reasonable...in fact (I can say this now ), I think she should seriously consider raising her prices!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Dawn · Married on 10/10/2009

I loved Denise Edkins and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She was so nice, sweet & friendly. She was also very professional at the same time. Her pictures came out great. She is very creative and took very nice pictures.

Sent on 05/08/2010
  • hollie

hollie · Married on 08/07/2009

I used Your Day Photo for my wedding and I had the pleasure of meeting Denise. I couldn't have met a more wonderful woman. This woman was spending her 10 year wedding anniversay with me on my wedding day!!!! Denise was not only my photographer but i swear my personal assistant. She was always there but NEVER in the way. We had a wedding of about 100 and she assured me she didnt need an assistant and to my surprise she DID IT!! She was there from begining to the end. She took photos of EVERYTHING!!! I was so glad since we didnt hire a videographer. Denise was very effecient with the photos and there is such a wide variety of packages, when i recieved the cds to my surprise there was 6!!!!!! yes 6!!! I also ordered some prints and when i got them i was moved to tears. What great quality! A few months later i was blessed to meet Steve and he was just as great! So if you want a professional, reliable, great quality, affordable wonderful non stressful experience defintely book your day photography!!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Aria · Married on 07/19/2009

Wonderful service, and beautiful pictures

Sent on 05/09/2010

Abby · Married on 05/01/2009

Your Day Photography was WONDERFUL in every way. The quality of their work, professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility, accessability and be real people to connect to were invaluable - especially during a time of such stress. My husband and I both know that the beauty of our wedding day was enhanced by their services, and we love reliving that day through our photos. The quality and value provided for the cost is terrific. I must say Denise was the only flexible photographer to be able to provide us with a package that fit our needs and desires - we did not have to pay for unwanted, restrictive packages. I could go on and on, but hope whomever reads this will get the gist. We would recommend them in a nano-second and say do not hestitate to hire Your Day Photo for your special occassion! - Rob & Abby Diaz

Sent on 11/12/2010

JIll · event on: 10/25/2015

We had Denise take my Daughter's senior portraits on short notice and it was such an amazing experience. She picked out local locations, helped with clothing color choices, staged the photos and executed it all while still making the shoot relaxed and fun for her. The pictures are beautiful and were delivered very quickly. Denise is very professional and so easy to work with - she will be our choice for all event pictures from now on.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Denise is very flexible, understanding and an awesome lady to work with!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Meg · Married on 01/15/2008

It is our pleasure to recommend Denise and Your Day Photography to anyone in the Hudson Valley who wants high quality and interesting photos of their wedding. She was a delightful person and was extremely attentive to our needs -- things went longer than we thought at the ceremony and we had to book her for an extra hour -- she was gracious and good humored and a thoroughly wonderful person to have at our wedding. My husband loves the quality of the photographs and that we were given everything (EVERYTHING -- 3,500 images!) on a hard drive so we could make our own slide show. Denise was totally professional and I have no trouble recommending her to anyone. --Meg

Sent on 02/18/2009