Your Day 2 Remember Reviews

27 | Diamond Bar, CA

27 Reviews for Your Day 2 Remember

Lupe · Married on 12/10/2016

Their service was exceptional. Very responsible and always a step ahead. I never had any worries because they are on top of everything. They had very great ideas and suggestions. Made my daughters 15 an easy planning. They are very professional and always available when need.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Gabriela · Married on 10/15/2016

Hiring YD2R was the best decision we could have made for our dream wedding. Monika and Donna went above and beyond to make our wedding planning process a smooth and fun experience. Our wedding day was so beautiful and stress free. I truly enjoyed my wedding day and all brides and grooms deserve to do the same.

When my husband and I first got enagaged we discussed what our wedding budget would be. While doing our own research on wedding venues, photographers, and rental companies we became instantly overwhelmed and stressed because we realized that planning a wedding was NOT easy. This was when we reliazed that we needed professional HELP. We met with Monika and Donna and we discussed our wedding budget and wedding vision. After our meeting we knew that we had to hire them and we did.

The ladies of YD2R made all our vendor meeting appointments. They also attended our vendor meetings with us. They linked us to some of the most amazing vendors in the wedding business. They kept us on budget and provided us with a lot of great ideas. Our wedding was very magical and I thank the ladies of YD2R for that. We had nothing to worry about on our wedding day because they had everything under control.

For those couples thinking about hiring them, all I can say is do it. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/05/2016

I f u want a beautiful wedding that you always dreamed of having??? Have Monika and Donna plan it!!
    They will make your drean come to life, as they did mine☺

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • User5113754 · event on 05/24/2015

We are extremely thankful for having Your Day 2 Remember be part of our daughter special day , we wouldn't of accomplish anything without one of a kind leaders like them, these ladies definitely made everything much easier with there professionalism, kindness, flexibility, quaility services,responsiveness And much much more...with this said Thank you for creating unforgettable memorable experience with for our daughter and our family.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Eunice · Married on 12/20/2014

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have met & worked with the fabulous duo that is "Your Day 2 Remember!" From the very minute we met Monika & Donna we felt like they were life long friends. From their professionalism at vendor meetings, complete honesty in those critical moments of planning, to their loveable & caring spirits during this bride & grooms most nerve wrecking moments, both ladies were always ready to be at service. They're not kidding when they say we can reach them at all times of the day (literally) :) Thanks to them we amazing & very professional vendors. Our wedding day was flawless & honestly turned out to be even more than we expected. Ladies, if you get to read this, we love you both so much & thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We actually got to relax & enjoy our entire wedding. You truly made our special day a dream come true! THANK YOU!! :-*

Sent on 12/27/2014

Stephany · Married on 12/06/2014

To say that I had the wedding of my dreams is an understatement! Thanks to Donna and Monika our wedding was something I would see in magazines or tv. They searched above and beyond to find us the perfect venue with a view to match. You ladies made sure that we had appetizers and drinks throughout the night and the icing was the following day. Realizing you packed us a candy bag for each of us was super amazing. Your quick response and all of the amazing vendors you introduced us to made it so amazing. Like I told my sister you ladies will be her wedding gift from me! Thank you again.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Gabriela · event on 10/05/2014

Monika & Donna made my baby shower everything I wanted it to be, and more. Our experience was absolutely amazing and it was such a great feeling when my guests kept complimenting the lovely event. These girls will make sure their client is happy and completely satisfied. I absolutely reccommend their services. Their cake vendor nailed it on presentation and taste. I'm not a cake person and their vendor seduced me with the flavors. Her Oreo nutella is to die for, thank you Diana!! Monika & Donna, thank you so much for your services and making my experience stress free.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Donna and Monika from Your Day 2 Remember were absolutely amazing & awesome wedding planners!!Donna & Monika were always available anytime we had a question. Their response times to emails, calls or texts were almost immediate, which would make any frantic bride happy. Your Day 2 Remember and there assistants helped make our wedding day flawless. It was so easy to just not have to worry about anything because we knew Your Day 2 Remember would take care of it. Our wedding couldn't go any smoother, everything ran on time and we had such an amazing time!! Your Day 2 Remember definitely understood everything we wanted and was able to deliver it to us. Your Day 2 Remember will ensure that you have the wedding day of your dreams. Donna & Monika are very professional and they have great and beautiful ideas! I would definitely recommend these ladies to my friends and family.
    Thank you so much, Donna and Monika.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Donna and Monika were absolutely amazing!! I have attended a few wedding that they’ve planned and without a doubt we had to book them. And of course they made our wedding experience way more enjoyable than we could have ever imagined. All the vendor appointments they took us to delivered quality services, very professional and met more than our expectations. The day of our event they were on point with everything! The little things meant so much to us such as bring us water throughout the night, to coordinating with our photographer and DJ to meet our video ending time. I am extremely grateful to them they gave us the wedding our dreams. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

These girls are amazing! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it turned out to be without their help! They made our wedding the dream we had hoped for, everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Beatriz · event on 11/24/2013

YD2R event design, and coordinators did an AMAZING job with my daughter Brandie's quinceañera. I am forever grateful. My daughter's event was a success. All my guest we're beyond pleased, and amazed how lavishing the venue was. They assisted me with the best quality vendors. If you are looking for quality, and professionalism. Y2DR is your answer! Monika, and Donna Ortega are life savers. They assisted my daughter, and I with every single detail. They were on top of the vendors making sure they responded on time to my emails. They truly live up to their company's name "Your Day 2 Remember".

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/21/2013

Where do I begin to thank Your Day 2 Remember? These ladies have got a natural talent to give life to your wedding vision. Donna is amazing at designing the look and Monika’s attention to detail is unmatched – together they provided us with the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend Your Day 2 Remember to everyone and anyone that is looking to be a guest at your own wedding and I mean that literally. Knowing that these ladies were there to take care of every detail allowed my husband and I to focus on enjoying our special day with all of our friends and family. They were amazing throughout the whole planning phase: attended all of our vendor meetings; provided helpful feedback on ideas; and worked with us on our budget. They have carefully screened and selected their vendors to make sure that their brides get quality all the way around.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/25/2012

We decided to hire a wedding planner 2 weeks before our special day. It was at this point where I felt I was turning into a total "BRIDEZILLA".
    We contacted Your Day 2 Remember, and I must say it's was something that we should have done at the very beginning. Your Day 2 Remember took over - that very instant we met they assisted us with everything else. I remember Donna and Monica asking me if I had the most important down- which was my Make-Up and Hair. Of course, apparently I had forgotten the most important - THAT! Donna, took charge and said " Don't worry we will take care of that".
    Ever since we sat down and met with these ladies I must say they took a whole lot off weight off our shoulders and I took a sense of tranquility that they were going to take care of everything- just PERFECT.
    The day of our event YOUR DAY 2 REMEMBER was " EXCEPTIONAL". Ladies arrived on time with their staff and handled everything like real professionals that they are. My venue looked amazing, greeted guest and escorted them to seated area. Everything, from the very first moment til the very last dance was handled by Your Day 2 Remember, in organized manner; I don't know what I would of done without them!!

I would strongly recommend "Your Day 2 Remember", for your special event. Their title says it all- and boy do they strongly adhere to that.
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH Donna & Monica- and your GREAT TEAM for making my day just that " My Day to Remember"!
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

My wedding day was perfect! Donna and Monika, thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • S&E2012

Sandra · Married on 04/07/2012

We can't say enough about the services these ladies provided for our wedding. From our original planning sessions all the way to the final hour they went above and beyond their duties to assure us of a stress free beautiful wedding. Their attention to detail and suggestions were critical to making our wedding look and feel like a fairytale. Their project planning helped us focus on the important tasks and kept everything on schedule. Both Donna & Monika exceeded our expectations throughout the night, my wife and I had the time of our lives enjoying every minute, which made us realize our Wedding Planners made that all happen and contracting them was by far the best decision. I can't thank Donna and Monika enough for EVERYTHING they did. I would look forward to working together with them again! WE LOVE YOU GIRLS… ;)

Sent on 05/08/2012

Ruby · Married on 09/30/2011

I just would like to say that Donna and Monika are awesome wedding planners! I felt like a queen on my wedding day! They were very organized and kept my wedding on schedule. I felt so relaxed during my reception. They also recommended awesome vendors who were very professional and on time. My wedding was a dream come true and I owe a lot to them. My husband and I will defenitely be recommending them to any future brides :)

Sent on 10/03/2011

Vicki · Married on 04/30/2011

Donna and Monika from Your Day 2 Remember did a phenomenal job in making every one of our wedding dreams come to life. They were so easy to communicate with, and listened to every one of our questions and concerns. Both Monika and Donna always made themselves available to discuss anything and everything. Not only was their support paramount to the success of our wedding, but their vendor recommendations were spot on. We were so pleased with every detail of the wedding. From their assistance with vendors and planning, to the final execution on the wedding day, we couldn’t have asked for a better team. The best part was that on our wedding day, we truly got to sit back and enjoy the evening. This was only made possible with the help of the Your Day 2 Remember team. Monika and Donna were complete professionals, and all the while, making us feel like family. Thank you Your Day 2 Remember for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Diana · Married on 11/06/2010

Donna & Monika are amazing! they by far are the best investment a couple can make when planning their wedding. Their vast knowledge of event planning and industry connections made our wedding plans seem effortless and therefore turnout to be the wedding of the year according to our guests! Since the wedding we have received numerous compliments from family & friends stating how much fun they had. Your Day 2 Remember ROCKS!

Sent on 11/10/2010

MARINA · Married on 10/23/2010

Monika really took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for in our wedding. I would recommend her to my friends and family. Monika and Donna made me feel like I was not just working with a planner but a friend who really cares.They're extremely professional and we could not have been happier,We're forever grateful! Thanks girls you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2010

My wedding would have been nothing without Donna & Monika!!! These ladies are irreplaceable! My day was so perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing! There are no words to describe how happy I am that I was able to have them there on my big day!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2010

Your Day 2 Remember provided us with outstanding wedding planning service. Not only did their vendor referrals make the difference in our wedding, Your Day 2 Remember provided a reliable service to us that made our wedding day a complete success. I would highly recommend their service to any future bride.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Clarissa · Married on 04/10/2010

We absolutely adore Your Day 2 Remember. They helped us plan our dream wedding. There is no way we could of done it on our own. They are professional and completely available to us, no matter what time it is, literally. They helped us create a unique wedding with our personality & was all done within our budget.

--Their vendors were awsome. Most of them have been feature in Knot Magazine as top vendors.

--Thank you again to Your Day 2 Remember for helping us achieve our DREAM WEDDING

Sent on 04/29/2010

Veronica · Married on 09/18/2008

These two women are extremely talented and very professional. I knew we were spending plenty of money and wanted to make sure I would hire a reputable wedding planning service who would give me my dreams.From day one they were involved with all the planning. I told them what I envisioned my wedding to be like and they came through and gave me a Platinum Wedding .Till this day I still get compliments on how beautiful and well planned my wedding was.
    Thank you for making our day so special!
    Veronica and Frank;)

Sent on 08/11/2009

Celeene · Married on 07/05/2008

I was so ecstatic when we got engaged!
    My partner and I knew that planning a wedding was going to be very difficult and stressful, especially because we both work full time. So we were referred to Your Day 2 Remember by a friend who hired them for her wedding. I must say it was the best decision we made!
    They listen to our needs, are very organized, are very easy to get in touch with and very professional!
    We received so many great comments from our guests on how beautiful our weddding was. Couldn't have done it without Your Day 2 Remember.
    Thank you so much for all the hard work and time you spend in helping us plan our wedding!

Jerry and Celeene Withers

Sent on 09/20/2009

Robin · Married on 11/01/2009

The ladies at Your Day 2 Remember are friendly, professional and affordable. They are very interested in learning about you and your partner so that they can provide the best help in your wedding planning process. I recommend that every bride and groom consider using a wedding planner. They provide immeasurable help. If you are in the Inland Empire, please look into the services provided by Donna and Monica at Your Day 2 Remember.

Sent on 11/24/2009