Your Custom Catering and Events Reviews

34 | Charlotte, NC

34 Reviews for Your Custom Catering and Events

Gregory · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Catering Service in Charlotte

We hired Your Custom Catering for our wedding, and couldn't have made a better choice. The owners made the whole process incredibly easy. The menu selection, scheduling, setup, service, and break down were all smooth and painless. They went above and beyond to be sure our wedding day was worry free, and the food was AMAZING! Everything was delicious and our guests are still calling us asking who did the catering. I can't wait until our next event so that we can work with Your Custom Catering again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Amanda Lee · Married on 10/05/2019

Executive Director

Special thanks to Your Custom Catering for the DELICIOUS FOOD AND CUPCAKES served at my foundation's first event - Celebration of Hope: Breast Cancer Fighters & Survivors Ball! Everyone at the event has expressed how AMAZING the food tasted! Almost 200 guests were served in about 15 minutes!!! The staff was professional and ALL of my expectations were met!! I can't thank you enough! Many thanks to Nate, Chad, and the entire team for a job WELL DONE!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • De'neisha

De'neisha Bailey · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Decision I Could Have Made

All I can say is CRAB CAKES! If you enjoy a savory and satisfying hors d’oeuvres, the crab cakes are the go to. That’s not say the rest of my food options were not just as pleasing. Your Custom Catering (C2 Catering) catered my wedding back in September and I can say that was one of the best decisions I could possibly make. To start, when planning a wedding, I knew that securing the man first, the venue and the food was key to get this party on the roll. C2 was referred to me by a close family friend, the way he described how GOOD the food was, I knew they were going to be the one. After securing the date and browsing through their vast selections of food combinations, I narrowed it down and taste testing day came quickly. The buffalo chicken sliders, the CRAB CAKES, the beef weddington, fresh sushi, chicken piccata, cedar plank salmon, roasted potatoes, rice pilaf, vegetable medley, the CHEESECAKE! Everything was to die for. It made my decision even harder. I could not even describe to you how good everything taste. Fast forward to wedding day, if there were any issues I did not know. All I know is when cocktail hour started one of the kindest servers came to my bridal suite with a plate of hors d’oeuvres. Now time for dinner, with my large number of guest, all my guest was able to be fed within a timely manner and the food was still HOT. I can go on and on about how delicious the food was! Just know if you are looking for a caterer who can work the kitchen, have staff who are friendly and have a sense of urgency, provides excellent service, and make you feel like family, Your Custom Catering is your best option.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Z

Zach C · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Caterers In Charlotte!

Nate and Chad went above and beyond to make our wedding the greatest day (and meal) of our lives!

We hired them to cater our wedding of 92 people, and every guest said it was the best food they'd ever eaten at a wedding! (We agreed, but we're biased :) )

Nate and Chad went the extra mile at every step of the process, making our wedding planning way less stressful!

Though we met them in Charlotte, they traveled to Tybee Island, Georgia with no problem at all.

And most importantly: the food was delicious! But we already knew this because they generously offered a free tasting of our menu beforehand (and we had tried their food many times at Charlotte events!).

They traveled to the island early, and provided flatware, centerpieces, chargers, plates, napkins, the buffet equipment, and everything looked gorgeous!

Because they traveled early to check out the venue, they were able to notice and solve many problems with the venue's kitchen, and gave the entire kitchen a thorough deep clean. They take quality and food safety extremely seriously and we appreciated that!

They cooked crab-leg low country boil, and chicken and waffles with a maple glaze that were both outstanding!
    They also provided the cocktail hour appetizers, and everyone agreed they'd never had better crab cakes in their lives!

They also provided excellent service on the day of, and all of their crew were professional, courteous, hardworking, and nice!

Basically, if you're considering Your Custom Catering just hire them - you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alley Turbeyville · Married on 06/09/2019

My first choice

Truly my first choice. I had been at other events where they catered and fell in love with Chef Nate and his staff. They listened to me and met each detail. I am not easy to deal with and can be a little controlling and they proved to be understanding and patient. The day was all that I have ever wanted and the culinary display was beautiful! If you are getting married, call them now!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Cloe Moore · Married on 05/18/2019

5 Stars is not enough

I was delighted when Chef Nate asked me to review Your Custom Catering. Months later I am still getting calls about my caterer. I had a simple menu but you could not tell with the presentation that he and his group put together. Being on a budget can sometimes be a damper with receptions and food, but he made every effort to make the reception bigger than the budget that we had going into our planning and tasting. I could not be happier and hope that you will book them!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Edward Mccray · Married on 10/30/2018

Top notch!

Had these guys do a number of events for me and I've always gotten excellent feedback from my guests. They're a pleasure to work with and have yet to disappoint in terms of food options, and quality of service. They work with just about any budget too. I'll always use Your Custom Catering for my events!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Pugh · Married on 10/20/2018

Flexible, Fun, Fabulous

Chad Turner and Nate Turner were quick to work around last minute changes to our menu and guest list. They are friendly, professional, and eager to make sure their clients are happy! Every guest raved about the food. I am excited for the opportunity to use them again!

Ezra Fairley-Collins · Married on 10/20/2018

10 out 10 service!

Your Custom Catering & Events made our special day fantastic! Nate's food was to die for. All our guests raved about the omelet station and the waffles! Chad's attention to detail with our decorations made the place extremely elegant and warm. We will definitely use them again for any big events. Thanks Nate & Chad!

Malu Fairley-Collins · Married on 10/20/2018

Great food, Great Service!

Nate & Chad helped make our special day even more special. We could not have asked for better food, decorations, or service. Nate & Chad were great to work with from beginning to end. Our guests had a great time and left with happy with full stomachs! Thank you both!

L Chandler · Married on 10/20/2018

Minister Chandler, Officiant

Nate and Chad offered elegant cuisine for a late afternoon wedding I recently officiated. The food was amazing and the omelette station had a variety of items to choose from. From the staff to the entrees they did an awesome job. It was an amazing event!!!! Thank you Nate & Chad

Sam Jones · Married on 06/19/2018

Custom Catering

Custom Catering is amazing. The presentation alone went far beyond what I was expecting. Every bite was a rollercoaster of excitement. I can't tell you the amount of complements we received for our big day. Thank you Nate and Chad for all you did for our big day.

D Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Services and Quality

Nate and Chad came to my rescue. I scheduled an intimate gathering to commemorate the anniversary of my dear friends. Not only were these two very accommodating in my last minute booking, but they also created a menu meeting some particular requests. The attention to the dietary needs of my guest was extraordinary. I will continue to seek out their services for both small and large events!

Lisa Cruz · Married on 06/09/2018

Best! Hands down.

Beautifully executed wedding reception for me and my guests. Months later, they still ask and rave about the food! In the months since my reception, I have contracted them for a baby shower and birthday party. I highly recommend Chef Nate and his team for all of your event and catering needs.

Kelley · Married on 05/12/2018

Your Custom Catering always provides exceptional service! The customer service is excellent, and the food is exceptionally good! I will always use Your Custom Catering, and I highly recommend their service! Kelley Roseboro

Sent on 05/14/2018

Joseph · Married on 10/14/2017

All I have to say is "These people know how to cook!!!" I'm from California and experienced their catering while on tour and had the best stuffed Pork Chops and best Green Beans I've ever tasted!!! Begged for the Green Bean ingredients but the sign of a true professional chef is not to give away the secret to their taste. The only way to experience it is to hire them and let them prove it to you. Bravo!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Natasha Tutt · Married on 09/26/2017

Wedding and Corporate Event

You want this company to do your wedding or any event for that matter. The food is great, attention to detail is impeccable and the customer service is excellent.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jermaine Nakia Lee · Married on 08/11/2017

Customer/Client

Your Custom Catering is hands-down Charlotte’s best & most comprehensive catering and special event company.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Chad and Nate are truly awesome. We had a delicious tasting with them, and we knew we wanted them to cater our wedding. On the day of, they had everything prepared and ready to go. Best of all, they served my husband and me while the other guests went through the buffet to make sure we ate! The food is outstanding, and many of our guests complimented it and asked who was catering. Your custom catering is wonderful from beginning to end, and you should definitely consider using them!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Jevettra · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Your Custom Catering & Events in May at a wedding they catered for in Columbia, SC (yes they travel)! It was my first time working with the company and hopefully it won't be my last. First, Nate was very responsive in all the emails that were sent over. Second, the food was amazing!! And third, this company knows how to work under pressure and can handle challenges when they are presented. I will sing nothing but praises of this company and will advise anyone if they are looking for a top-notch catering company, to look no further!! I will definitely be recommending them to many future clients!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Amberstar · Married on 06/17/2017

Very professional , organize , kind , personable , and always get the picture.

Thank you Mr Turners. You guys will always get my service.

Farrow/Saunders

Sent on 08/05/2017

Tina · event on: 05/20/2017

When I book Nate and his team, I never have to worry. When hosting events, I need that assurance and the food is spectacular!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gelisa · Married on 09/24/2016

They were very accommodating. During the taste testing was able to say what we liked and didn't like and the food came out exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Robyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I enjoyed working with Your Custom Catering. Nate and Chad are a joy to work with. They really helped us create a unique menu for both our rehearsal dinner and reception. We still receive compliments on the food we served.

Sent on 08/13/2017

robyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I loved working with Nate and Chad! We were able to create a unique menus for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We were in DC and had an entree that we loved; Nate was able to look at the description and put his spin on it! We are still getting compliments on our food to this day!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017