Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

Your Ceremony Matters 3
Your Ceremony Matters 4
Your Ceremony Matters 5

Sherley · Married on 07/28/2016

Rev. Peadar, thank you so much for being our celebrant on our wedding day at The Carneros.  The ceremony was friendly, with lots of joy, laughter and tears of happiness.  We'll remember your wise advices.  Our guests commented afterwards that you did a great job and we agree!  Thank you for guiding us through the process and making it easy and joyable.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2016

Rev Dalton was all we ever dreamed and much more for our destination wedding ceremony in Napa! Although never meeting him prior to the ceremony, we felt like we had known him for a lifetime. He contacted us prior to the date on several occasions to get to know about us and also extended an open policy to answer any concerns. PERSONABLE and GENUINE!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Melissa, what a nice review. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a special day.

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding would not have been complete without Peadar Dalton. He truly made our day so special and we will always be grateful to him. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful he is and how beautiful the ceremony was. Peadar really takes the time to get to know you and wants to make sure that he captures everything that you want. We spoke with him numerous times before the wedding so that we had no concerns. Thank you so much, Peadar!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Lauren, thank you very much. I enjoyed being a part of your day!
  • Kristin Tibbs

Kristin · Married on 12/21/2015

Reverend Dalton truly made our wedding magical. He truly cared about our special day and even included our children (blended family) in the actual ceremony. Peadar was also helpful with information weeks before our wedding giving us step by step information on what to do and what to expect. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Kristin, thank you so much. What a magical day it was!

Peader provides an incredibly individualized ceremony, which he plans with you in great detail before hand. He's so professional, and we had several comments that it was one of the best ceremonies our guests had been to. He takes the time to give you exactly what you want, while adding personal touches too.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Anne · Married on 10/22/2015

Being young in our faith, Rev. Dalton was totally perfect. He made us comfortable prior to (during phone calls) and during.. the ceremony. He answered all our questions. He made our special day even more special. He was genuine! We would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Laurie · Married on 10/04/2015

When Dave and I were first engaged we both knew the first thing we had to do was coordinate our wedding date with Paedar Dalton as we both wanted him to officiate at our wedding. We had seen him officiate at other ceremonies and he makes your ceremony extra special. We highly recommend Rev Dalton!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Mallory · Married on 08/13/2015

Rev. Dalton made our ceremony so special! He was absolutely wonderful and could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Meagan · Married on 08/01/2015

Rev. Dalton made our ceremony so wonderfully special. We had so many of our guests come up to us at the reception praising the ceremony he created for our wedding. I would recommend him to any of our family and friends.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Lori · Married on 07/15/2015

My husband (Kyle) and I could not have asked for a better guide throughout this process than Reverend Dalton. He brought such knowledge and genuine kindness to our interactions, allowing Kyle and myself to relax and remain focused on what was most important to us, which was creating a truly special moment for us and our closest friends and family. Reverend Dalton's insightfulness, caring, and interest and attention to what was most important to Kyle and I led to the creation of the most meaningful ceremony I could have dreamt of. Those few moments are one of the aspects of our wedding that we reminisce on the most, and cherish deeply. Reverend Dalton was also kind enough to be present at the ceremony rehearsal, providing our families' a chance to meet him, an aspect that they all greatly enjoyed. Further, Reverend Dalton was so incredibly engaging throughout the ceremony, many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed it, and how wonderful they thought it was. Looking back on our wedding, we really would not have changed a thing about our ceremony and we owe so much of that to Reverend Dalton. We are incredibly grateful that he was part of our special day.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jacqlyn · Married on 05/30/2015

After considering family members or friends to officiate our wedding, Jon and I are so pleased that we decided to spend the money on a professional - and specifically, Reverend Peadar Dalton. He has a way of words that is impossible for those without experience to replicate (and that were so eloquent, meaningful, and personal during our ceremony) . We received dozens of compliments from our guests on how well done his officiating was - and while he has a natural gift, it was also largely due to the time and attention he spent on us as a couple in the months leading up to the ceremony.

Peadar had great suggestions for ways to make our ceremony unique and true to ourselves, and made sure to incorporate our families, grandparents, and heritages in thoughtful ways. It is so apparent to me that no two of his ceremonies are ever the same.

I'd also like to thank Margarita for her responsiveness, support with scheduling, and extreme accommodation in ensuring they'd be able to help us with our rehearsal (we had a big group!). They are a lovely couple and were both outstanding to work with. We hope to stay in touch!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/14/2014

We absolutely loved the service and received a wide variety of comments from our guests who found different aspects of the ceremony touching based on their own experiences. We do look at our rings as a reminder of our vows and of each other when we are apart. We look to frame our vows shortly as well. Please pass on our thanks to Peadar for a delightful ceremony.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Peadar did an absolutely amazing job officiating our wedding at Calistoga Ranch! We met with him a couple times leading up to the ceremony. He was so wonderful to work with. He gave us good advice not just for our ceremony but also for how to communicate well with each other throughout our marriage. He used bits of information that we had shared with him during prior meetings and mentioned it during the ceremony, which gave it a more personal feel. He really tailored the ceremony to reflect our personalities and beliefs. He gave us advice on readings we could use and rituals we can incorporate during our ceremony. He also walked us through the whole ceremony in his office a few weeks before our wedding, which was very helpful. Our guests also mentioned to us that he mingled with them before the ceremony and joked around with them, was very friendly, and made them laugh. He is very experienced and knows what he's doing! He really made the ceremony a beautiful and memorable experience. Peadar also followed up with us after the wedding the next day, which was a very nice touch.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Kaylee · Married on 03/29/2014

It was an absolute joy working with Rev. Dalton for our wedding! From the beginning he was incredibly responsive both over the phone and email, and made arrangements to work with our schedules for our meeting times. When we met for our initial consult, and both my now-husband and I were immediately put at ease by his calming (yet incredibly knowledgeable) demeanor. He was easy to talk with, and made sure that all of the ideas/dreams we wanted incorporated into our ceremony were included as we wished.

But more than the basic services he provided, he went above and beyond every step of the way. He had done his research BEFORE we originally met, had visited our wedding website and knew each of our bridal party members by name. This additional touch was incredible... He took the time to talk with us about our beliefs, histories, met our wedding party one-by-one at the rehearsal, introduced himself to our parents and grandparents (and made notes regarding how many years they had been married). He contacted the venue coordinator himself to make sure everything was ready for the day-of, and went out of his way to make sure our day was an incredibly special celebration to remember.

Throughout the entire process, Rev. Dalton was personable, professional, kind--and sincerely a dream come true. I had QUITE a few people at my wedding, and they ALL had the most wonderful things to say about the ceremony afterwards, and about Rev. Dalton himself. If ever needed in the future, I would work with Peadar again absolutely...for his counseling services too...and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant! I enjoyed my correspondence with his wife Margarita as well; she was ALWAYS lovely to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Terri · Married on 03/22/2014

Rev Dalton helped us blend a Christian and Jewish ceremony together that was both respectful of our cultures but was completely open and welcoming. Our ceremony was filled with love, laughter and joy and that's due in a large part to Rev Dalton. They were very helpful in answering our questions first go and being prompt in their response. We initially spoke via Skype which was very convenient and had follow up meetings on the phone and in his office. We'll always be grateful for the role Rev Dalton played in our wedding :)

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lena · Married on 10/20/2013

Craig and I were married at Gustafson Family vineyard in Geyserville, CA. It was an amazing ceremony. Who has guests coming up them complimenting the officiate?? WE DID! "That was the most beautiful ceremony I've ever attended.", "Where did you find him? That was awesome.", "When I get married, I want him." ETC. We were in the moment, and so were our guests. We heard compliments on the wine box ceremony and the ribbon ceremony. I am so glad that Reverend Peador took the time to visit with us, to get to know us and how important the blending of our families are to us. We had a dream team of vendors and can't be thankful enough for ALL of them, but at the end of the day, the moment of "I do" is with you forever, and Reverend Peador made that moment special. We are so thankful.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Chrystie · Married on 10/05/2013

There are so many wonderful things to say about Reverend Peadar Dalton! Mostly is is that he is a wholeheartedly good person that wants to make your wedding ceremony as beautiful and meaningful as possible.
    From the very start we enjoyed working with Rev. Dalton, he just makes you feel special. There is nothing about him that seems like just another wedding vendor.
    We spoke with him on the phone a couple times and met him in his office twice. The original in person meeting was about 9 months before our wedding and it was so that we could meet him. Then the second meeting was two weeks before our wedding so that we could go over the specifics and make sure we had the timeline, readings, vows, etc chosen. On my wedding day he called me, wished me well and told me that I was going to have a beautiful and special wedding. Then he met us there and lead the most beautiful wedding ceremony that I could have ever imagined for us. Some of the things he said were not scripted, so it kept it feeling fresh and it was nice to have his kind words about how he was genuinely feeling in that moment.
    He takes it as his person goal to make each and every ceremony as special as he can.
    There is no question that I would recommend Peadar to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Chris & Kira · Married on 09/13/2013

I see here that it says, "Provide feedback that future brides..." well Rev. Dalton married my wife and I a week ago to the day(Yes future Husbands I would definitely recommend being attentive and involved through the whole process, I wish now that I was more but I have an amazing wife) and seeing as spirituality and religion and a higher power has played a larger roll in my life than my wife's I have to say that Rev. Paeder demonstrated and exemplified what it means to act as and be a pillar of faith, love, honor and devotion not only to the Institution/Sacrament of Marriage but also simply put to us as individuals but most of all Husband and Wife. Due to certain circumstances and the location of our wedding I was not able to have the support I would have liked there on that day however Rev. Paeder was able to alleviate any insecurities or the fear of the unknown/thoughts going on in my crazy mind. He was informative without being pushy, he was inviting while maintaining the integrity of the idea that it is your day and if you have a special request, whatever it is he will not hesitate to make sure it is not only heard but it is actually considered and executed without any questions. He is eloquent in the ways of the ceremony {even with over 4 different styles to choose from} but most of all he creates an eternally unique experience without reading verbatim from a surgical script or book he makes the Ceremony not just feel like it was written for you but he denies the entry of any worry or fear or questions in this life changing decision for you and no matter the format nobody else will ever experience the same as you. He truly lives up to his company name however if I had it my way I would change it to "YOUR CEREMONY TRULY MATTERS"

Sent on 09/21/2013

Nichole · Married on 08/29/2013

Peadar was a wonderful officiant and I am thrilled that we went with him for our ceremony. He made the ceremony personal to us, involved the wedding guests, made it funny and was extremely genuine and heartfelt. I would recommend him to anyone close to me.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Amber · Married on 08/25/2013

Reverend Dalton is such a warm and welcoming person. We received several compliments from guests after the wedding about how personal and touching our ceremony was. Reverend Dalton is extremely responsive and gives excellent input to any questions you may have. He truly helped make our ceremony unforgettable.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/24/2013

Reverend Dalton was the officiate for our wedding in August 2013. I would highly recommend him and his services. I am Catholic and my (now) husband is Lutheran. We were looking for an officiate that was capable of delivering a religious/Christian ceremony that was traditional, yet personalized, and Rev. Dalton did just that. He met with us multiple times in advance of our ceremony to offer his support and reassurance. His selection of recommended readings and blessings were wonderful. It was always apparent that he takes his job and our event seriously.
    Come our wedding day, our ceremony was so beautiful and individualized. He incorporated our family and friends into the service, and offer such a sense of calmness and peace. I highly recommend Rev. Dalton.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Charlotte · Married on 08/19/2013

We wanted to create a ceremony that was personal and reflected us. Initially, we were nervous about choosing an officiant that we did not know but we met with Rev. Dalton and knew that he was the best choice. He performed a ceremony that was spiritual and captured the essence of our relationship. Even though we only were able to meet with him for a very short time, he listened to us and expressed us perfectly at the ceremony.
    All of our guests loved him and thought the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Lori · Married on 08/16/2013

Reverend Peadar at “Your Ceremony Matters” is great! He and his wife
    Margarita make everything so stress-free and special when planning
    your big day. Peadar’s personal and outgoing style are perfect for a
    wine country wedding, and he will be a big hit with family and
    friends. He is very knowledgeable and already has a personal
    relationship with the wedding and event planners in the area, which
    make scheduling and planning all that much easier. Reverend Peadar
    even did a Skype session with us since we were from out of town. He
    and Margarita are great and we can’t recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Debra · Married on 06/15/2013

Peadar Dalton made our wedding ceremony so personal and special. He takes the time to get personal details and makes the ceremony amazing. My guests raved that our ceremony was one of the best they have seen. It was romantic, family oreientented and spiritual. We couldn't have been more happy. They are very organized and experienced with helping with details and the marriage license also.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Angie · Married on 06/01/2013

It’s not that Reverend Dalton needs another glowing review – he deserves it! He is an impressive speaker and such a warm person. He truly wants to get to know the bride and groom and their families. Reverend Dalton doesn’t do cookie cutter – he truly delivers a very personal service based on what you want. Our guests commented on how they were hanging on his every word and what a great ceremony we had. Thank you Reverend Dalton! We also very much enjoyed meeting his lovely wife, Margarita – who works with Reverend Dalton!

Sent on 07/20/2013