Your Cake Diva Reviews

29 | Grand Prairie, TX

29 Reviews for Your Cake Diva

Stephany · Married on 10/07/2011

My husband and I are clients for life of Porsha Kimble a/k/a The Cake Diva. We met with her about making our groom's cake which we wanted shaped like a horseshoe in honor of my husband's favorite team, The Indianapolis Colts. Porsha went above and beyond for us. Not only was the cake beautiful, but people are still talking about how good the cake was, everyone except my husband who never got a piece. lol. Since our wedding, we have contacted Porsha multiple times to make cakes for our family's milestone events, baby shower, daughter's dedication, birthday parties etc. She is our go-to cake lady and not only is she our cake lady, she is also our friend. Always professional, always on time and always goes the extra mile to make us happy with small extras. She is My Cake Diva!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

j · Married on 03/26/2011

The Cake Diva, Porsha Kimble, and her team were so wonderful to work with! ALL of the cake flavors she offers are SO delicious--it was so hard to narrow it down! If you are looking for a beautiful cake that tastes as wonderful as it looks, I highly recommend Cake Diva!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Kristi · Married on 01/19/2014

Porsha provided the lovely cake we used for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary. The cake was very important -- my parents never had a wedding ceremony and we wanted them to experience the joys of a big celebration, including having a beautiful cake that they could slice together.

I'd had several friends recommend Porsha's services, and when I went online I thought that all of her cakes were gorgeous and so creative, each one truly designed for each specific couple or event.

We didn't need anything elaborate, but we weren't sure exactly what to ask for. That was not a problem for Porsha -- she designed a cake that was simple, elegant and beautiful and also delicious. It was just what we wanted and needed, and the party would not have been complete without this confection from Cake Diva. She made it all very simple, which took a weight off our shoulders.

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • User4741941 · 2+ years ago

2.4
      1.0
      2.0

Unfortunately, the cake was not what the vendor had said it would be. The cake seemed like it had been made in a rush and the flowers on the cake were wilted. The color scheme of the icing and flowers were also off. The cake flavors were also different than what was picked. Overall the vendor is friendly, fun, compassionate, makes beautiful cakes, and is very responsive. But, I believe the vendor overbooked for our wedding weekend and we were stuck with a cake that was nothing like what we had talked about. Though I appreciated the vendor's kindness in the process and willingness, I was also disappointed and sad with the execution. I felt like I was a low priority to the vendor.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Your Cake Diva's reply:

I am so sorry to hear this. If need be I can discuss this with you or give you a credit of however you see fit. Thank you for your review. Its always beneficial for me to hear good and bad on how to better my business. I am so sorry you were not happy. That is never my purpose.