Your Budget Catering Reviews

36 | Indianapolis, IN

36 Reviews for Your Budget Catering

Melinda · Married on 09/23/2017

Provided a sample testing date ahead of time to decide for main course. Julie and staff did a phenomenal job with preparing food and appetizers (appetizers were a great fill for waiting on wedding party to return to reception venue!), prep of buffet and appetizer tables was beautiful. Friendly staff and everything was absolutely the way we wanted it and it was held at the Greenfield Arts and Events Center which was beautiful as well with a great staff! The afternoon sun coming through those stained glass windows was amazing! It was a great day and could not have asked for better service from everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Melinda, We are so happy that everything turned out perfectly for you. Thank you so much. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Alisa · Married on 10/23/2016

Your Budget Catering has really good food and not crazily priced! So far the staff has been wonderful!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

We chose Your Budget Catering for our wedding and it was the best decision! Julie, the owner, is fabulous! Not only is their food great but they are accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Julie is great at communicating and quick to respond. The whole team is helpful and professional. You cannot go wrong with Your Budget Catering!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • SoontobeMrsB

Tina · Married on 08/27/2016

Julie was incredible, not only did the food taste amazing it was beautifully presented! The venue we had didn't make things easy for us, but Julie was a complete professional, I sent her a text the morning of my wedding for some paperwork the venue needed and Julie responded immediately and handled the situation. I cannot say enough positive things about Julie and her team! Trust me she will make your day perfect, you will not be disappointed!!
    Thank you again Julie for everything, our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was!!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was having Julie and Your Budget Catering at our wedding. At first, I didn't even plan on having a caterer, because I didn't have the money and I wanted casual food, not gourmet. After a while, my mom convinced me that it would be worth it to have a caterer just so my friends and family wouldn't have to worry about taking care of the meal. After meeting with Your Budget Catering just once, we knew they were the exact service we were looking for. We had a couple meetings with Julie leading up to the wedding, and she immediately made me confident about our decision to hire her. She was very accommodating for our small budget, and did not hesitate to do everything she could to make our wedding special no matter our budget. We kept adding things we wanted, and even changed the wedding venue just a few months before the wedding, and she just remained enthusiastic the whole time. My fiancé and I couldn't stop talking about how glad we were to be working with her. On the day of the wedding, she and her her team took care of everything so perfectly, the food was delicious, and we felt like she was just another friend. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Julie and her crew did an AMAZING job on our reception! They simply went above and beyond and made our day so much more perfect! Julie and her crew thought of every small detail that I didn't think of and didn't have to worry about anything on our big day. I highly recommend Your Budget Catering for any event!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Alaine · Married on 04/23/2016

Julie and her team at Your Budget Catering were absolutely amazing!!! No matter how small the details were, Julie was always there to help out.... from preliminary menu planning - to last minute deliveries and lunch for the wedding party! We had a few unique ideas for family style service and a sundae bar instead of cake - they didn't even blink an eye at those requests and came up with great suggestions!

The food was delicious, bartenders and staff were so helpful and friendly the day of, and I knew that I did not have to worry about one thing with them being there on our special day! There isn't one thing that I would change.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Alaine,

Your wedding was so much fun! We loved helping you make your special day perfect. The Sundae bar was a hit and delicious!

We are so happy you enjoyed our work and wish the best for you and your husband!

Jamie · Married on 03/29/2016

Very willing to work with what you have in mind, but also to take your "vision" and use her creative ideas to make it work. Has lots of ideas!! Food was delicious. She was able to work with our budget. Also, helpful with decor so was almost like having a built in coordinator in that aspect

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jamie,
    Your wedding was so much fun to cater. We enjoyed helping you with your special day and happy it was a success. :)

Kristina · Married on 11/07/2015

Your Budget Catering and Julie (the owner) are amazing!! Not only do they live up to their name, but their food is fantastic and the service can't be beat! Julie and her crew went above and beyond for our wedding! They took care of more than just our food, they ran our bar, lit all our candles prior to guests arriving, and even helped us with cleaning up our table decorations at the end of the night. Julie made sure we had snacks in both our bridal rooms before the wedding started so our party had something to eat after a long morning/afternoon of getting ready. Everyone was just so kind, professional, and pleasant! If I ever need a caterer in the future I'm absolutely going with Julie and Your Budget Catering again!!! I'll recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kristina,
    Thank you for this wonderful review! Your wedding was a pleasure to cater. Please feel free to reach out for any future catering needs!

Kind regards,

Your Budget Catering
  • GrayCatVintage

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Julie and Chris are amazing - hands down the most amazing people and an amazing company! I could not have been happier with the service they provided. The food was amazing, the options were abundant, and the service was out standing. We met Chris and Julie at a bridal show and we just knew they would be great to work with. We had a private consultation at their cafe and we chose our dinner menu, appetizers, drinks, bartending services, and extras. The food was out of this world and on the wedding day our guests just raved about how great it was. Chris and Julie also arrived with a full staff to help set up and clear plates. They were on top of it all and never missed a step. The professionalism of this company is outstanding! Furthermore, they will customize whatever menu you want! They will do anything from BBQ picnic fare to a plated service with filet! We had a unique situation in that since our venue was outside, we could not use glass plates or cups. Julie had no problem using the plastic plates I purchased to plate the food. I just cannot get over how awesome they were on our special day! You really need to go with Your Budget Catering on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2015

GrayCatVintage,

We were pleased to assist you in making your wedding complete and so happy you enjoyed our service. Thank you so much for this beautiful review! It is very appreciated. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

The staff is amazing!! Everyone was so nice and helped us all through our daughters wedding! Couldn't have asked for better people to work with!!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Jennifer,
    We loved helping you with your daughters wedding and we enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you so much for this review, we truly appreciate it. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering
  • O

Olyvia · Married on 08/01/2015

I could not have asked for a better catering company to work with. They are affordable AND tasty! Julie was AWESOME throughout the planning process and the day of. If I had any questions, Julie would respond back in such a timely manner, and this is a big deal when you are planning your event. The day of, she was even better! During our pictures, Julie came in and checked on us to see if we needed anything. It was so thoughtful The mashed potato bar was the one request my husband had, and it was a huge hit. The guests couldn't stop talking about it. Like I said, I really couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. I would recommend Julie to anyone needing a caterer.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Olyvia,
    Our company loved working with you and are so pleased that you felt the same. Thank you for this awesome review, Olyvia, it is truly appreciated. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Julie and her team were absolutely amazing! The food looked and tasted delicious. Her prices were reasonable and she provided so many services and extras that it was worth every penny. She made sure not only the dinner service ran smoothly, but her and her team helped tear down and stayed until she knew she wasn't needed anymore. We also used the bartender services and since it was a cash bar, I was a little nervous how that would work, but she walked me through it and made sure it ran smoothly. Julie is just an all around caring and friendly person and she makes it her goal to see you have the perfect day! I would definitely recommend her for any event in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, what a sweet review! We are so happy you enjoyed our service. Thank you again! :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

Your Budget Catering was the absolute best thing we could have done for our wedding. Julie Davis is the sweetest human ever (seriously) and made it a point to connect with us as people, not just as people paying her for a service. She knew our names, our stories, and sweetly checked in with us a few times during our reception. We had two planning meetings with her, and nothing was left out. We felt fully comfortable leaving our wedding in Julie's hands, and didn't feel like we had to ask her a million questions! Everyone raved about our buffet (seriously ask her about her mac + cheese, it's the best thing to ever happen to you!) and we got a great value. Unlike other companies that try and nickel and dime you for china, napkins, glassware, servers, etc., Your Budget Catering provided all of that in our package for a reasonable cost. They even provided the little things you don't think of, like plates + napkins for dessert, served meals to those with mobility issues and the bridal party, and someone to release all the tables to the buffet. Julie and her staff made our wedding wonderful, and we are so blessed to have found them.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are so happy to have catered your wedding are pleased to hear how happy you were with the turnout. :) Thank you again Elizabeth. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Julie and her staff not only provided dinner but the service was excellent. The food was delicious and served in a timely manner. Her entire staff was efficient, polite, and all were friendly and dressed professionally. If you are looking for delicious food at a reasonable price, stress free experience, and professional staff...this company is for you. They far exceeded our expectations! Our event was quite large and I never had a single complaint about the food or service. I would highly recommend this company for any size event!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, we appreciate it more than you know. We are happy to hear it was a success. :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Morgan · Married on 01/17/2015

Julie and her team were AMAZING to work with for our intimate and elegant January wedding. From the initial planning, Julie was extremely professional and easy to work with. I could always count on her to respond quickly to any request, and she always maintained such a pleasant and positive attitude. On the wedding weekend, Julie and her husband met us for initial set-up and were so helpful and sweet. Any request I had - they were happy to provide. The wedding menu was delicious!! She included details like home-made flavored butters (that rosemary spread..oh yum!!) and a hot chocolate bar with all the 'fixins' that came together to make it an unforgettable event for us and our family. Thank you, My Budget Catering!! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Morgan, Thank you for this kind review! We truly appreciate it and cannot wait to work with you in the future also. :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Angela · Married on 11/01/2014

Julie and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I was impressed from the very beginning with her professionalism, value, and menu options. Her team decorated their buffet table, mashed potato bar and drink station to match my decor. She customized everything to meet my needs and vision. She even set up our head table after the ceremony so that it wouldn't take away from the ceremony itself. Her team even ensured that my new husband and I got a hot plate when we finally sat down to eat. Julie and her team helped make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Angela,
    We are so happy to have completed your wedding and happy it was a success. Thank you for this amazing review, we truly appreciate it, Angela! :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2014

I still get chills when I think back on my wedding day and how perfectly it turned out! I really owe a lot to Julie & Chris for helping us to make that happen. They took the stress out of the planning and made it so enjoyable! I was initially attracted to Your Budget Catering because of the amazing value, but I soon learned that there were SO many other things to love about them. Julie would spend hours on the phone with me if I needed and there was no request that she and her team didn't accommodate....all the way down to the homemade apple crisp (they met me at the apple orchard to pick out fresh apples by the way)! They truly exceeded our expectations as I had no idea that a caterer would go out of their way to do so much for a couple (from taking care of the liquor license to making sure all of the candles were lit in the reception area)! I'm telling you...STRESS FREE! My guests are still talking about how delicious the food was, just like Mama's home cooking. We can't say enough about these wonderful people, so if you're trying to decide on a caterer please give Julie a call and you'll feel at ease about your decision...you won't be disappointed! To top things off, Julie took a lot of beautiful pictures to share with us that even our photographer wasn't able to get. Thank you Julie & Chris for bringing your awesome staff all the way down to Bloomington to celebrate with us. You made our day PERFECT!

Amy,
    We are so happy that we could be of great assistance! That is what we are here for. :) Appreciate the beautiful review, Amy! Thank you so much. Kind regards, Your Budget Catering
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/23/2014

Julie was great to work with, she provided many options based on what we were looking for and was very flexible. Her entire staff was great to work with, dressed professionally, and had a great attitude for the entire event. The food was great and served on time and consistent with our expectations. I would use Your Budget Catering again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Zach,
    Thank you for this great review. We are so happy you were pleased with our service. :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Kimberly · event on 06/21/2014

I was very happy with the communication that I had with Julie and her husband when setting up our first meeting. They were flexible and very nice. She had great ideas for my moms special 80th Birthday party. On the day of the event although they had a wedding at the same time my food was delivered on time. Thank you for everything...

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jill · event on 06/09/2014

Excellent! My daughter loves pasta so we wanted a "pasta bar" of sorts. They worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. Their recommendatations were spot on (other than we ran out of meatballs, only because they were amazing!). The food was not just good, it was delicious! Service, set up, professionalism, courtesy and cost - ALL EXCEPTIONAL! We will ABSOLUTELY work with them again for any catering needs!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Ann Marie · Married on 06/08/2014

We were very impressed with the friendly professional service we received. The food was excellently prepared and served. I especially loved that the caterer sent staff ahead to set up the tables and buffet, then the food was brought right before serving so it was fresh and hot.
    The staff was energetic and very hospitable the entire time.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Ann Marie, So pleased to hear you were happy with our service and staff. :) Thank you so much for this review, we appreciate it more than you know! Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

hanna · Married on 06/08/2014

Are you getting Married? Are you having just 5 guests or 500? If you have answered "Yes!" To either of these questions then YOU NEED Julie in your life!!!!! She literally Saved My Wedding. She was a god send truely. Her team even helped me get things taken care of at the site when my people fell threw. She is not only professional but she is fun as well. Helping pre-wedding jitters and nerves with jokes and laughing. Her display and staff are 5 star quality at a 3 star price. And above all else her food is amazing. My entire guest list couldn't stop raving. You can't ask for a better vendor. She is definitely my go to caterer and not just for a wedding. I will 100% be rehiring her for my anniversary party and renewal of our vows.

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Hanna, We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service. We simply can't wait to work with you in the future! :) Kind regards, Your Budget Catering

Dee · event on 06/07/2014

Great food... very easy to work with. very creative with ideas...
    the food was delicious! and it looked pretty-when it was set up!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Chris and Julie were easy to work with as we planned our daughters wedding.They had great suggestions for our reception meal, and were very professional in their service. Their team arrived early to set up, and were organized at every turn of the evening. The food (herbed chicken, red potatoes, and fresh zucchini, fresh bread and salads) were wonderful! The wedding coordinator at the venue remarked about the professionalism of the service they provided. We highly recommend Your Budget Catering for your event!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Your Budget Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the turn out. Thank you again, Your Budget Catering