23 Reviews for Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating

Religious (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)
23 Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating Reviews

We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Throughout the planning of our wedding, Amy was readily available to answer our questions. She gave us great recommendations for vendors and made sure we did not forget any details. During our rehearsal and wedding day, she was very focused and efficient as well friendly. There were a couple minor problems with some of our vendors during the reception, and she solved them without worrying us. She also returned rented items to different vendors after our wedding. Choosing to work with your Best Friend Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We recommend Amy with out reservation!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow!!! My daughter-in-law asked me to assist with choosing some of her vendors. I found Amy and Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating on Wedding Wire, and what amazing service she provided! After an initial contact by phone and great initial response, we hired Your Best Friend's Wedding Coordinating as a day-of wedding coordinator at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs. Amy was absolutely the best! Starting with the gathering of information, her format was very well organized and clear, all the way to creating the timeline and coordinating the wedding day - organized, positive, clear, responsive from beginning to end. She was quick to respond to emails. She fielded questions from both mom's and the bride with enthusiasm and positivity. She kept us moving forward as different aspects needed to be wrapped up and always kept us in the loop with communication. She was responsive to our requests and made herself available for extra time needed on the day of the wedding. She made recommendations, but always ended up stating "but it's your celebration and it should be however you want it." On the wedding day, Amy and her assistant, Laura showed up promptly and dove in to help us finish with the reception decor as well as making sure we were on track with the timeline of events. They worked tirelessly from beginning to end to ensure that everything moved smoothly - which it did - from set-up to ceremony to reception and clean up. The day flowed beautifully - it was a wonderful wedding from start to finish and Amy and Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating were an invaluable part! Amy was a joy to work with! I can wholeheartedly recommend Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Non-Religious

Before the wedding Amy did an amazing job of recommending vendors, helping us compare vendor proposals, answering our many, many questions and following up with the vendors when chosen to make sure everything would be set for the big day.

I don't know what we would have done with out Amy on the day of the wedding! She helped us, and the vendors, set things up and decide where things should go when the outside portion of the reception was moved inside due to rain. She was on top of everything from the decorations, the bars, the food, the band, the schedule and helping the bride through out the night.

I really cannot say enough about what a wonderful job she did! Having Amy and her assistant there allowed us to enjoy our night and know that everything was under control. She is simply put AMAZING!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I HIGHLY recommend Amy Hart and her team at your best friends wedding. I am the worst planner. Every part of it stresses me out. After meeting Amy the first time I knew we were going to be in good hands. I had a long (year and a half) engagement and although technically we only purchased the "day of service" from Amy we were in full contact the entire time. She would send monthly email checklist telling me items I should get done that month.
In the weeks leading up to the wedding Amy went out to our venue with us and did a walk though. She took thorough notes on everything and had great suggestions I would of never thought of.
She made a very detailed timeline explaining each vendor arrival to where and what time each event was happening. She had this sent to each vendor so they knew everything was going on. She made sure each vendor knew who she was and to contact her if they had any questions.
On the day of our wedding it was raining. I was totally upset but Amy remained calm.
Wether it was helping me use the bathroom in my huge dress, pinning my flower crown to my head, or bustling my dress she was constantly on the go and making sure the night went a smooth as possible.
Amy is worth every penny and more!!

Profile Picture taylor, 3/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

the best money i spent through out my wedding planning was hiring these ladies! highly recommended!

Profile Picture Hosanna, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

OMG!!! I loved Megan and Laura (and Amy)!! They were amazing! I honestly can't say enough great things about them. First of all you get 2 coordinators and second of all they literally take care of everything. The name your best friend coordinating is so accurate! From the very beginning they helped so much... I live out of town so their help was everything. Looking over contracts, sending over ideas, sending reminders and tips and then the day of Megan set up everything!! She kept having to shoo me away to go relax because she had it covered. If something went wrong I have no idea. She even went and picked up lunch for us while we got ready! They made sure the vendors were covered and taken off as well as the guests and especially us. Throughout the night they would get us drinks, food, cake, anything we needed or wanted. You can not go wrong with booking them!! Do it now!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan worked with us to make our wedding day perfect! She went above and beyond in every way. From the beginning, Megan offered wonderful advice and helped us navigate through the process of getting ready for the big day. She brought up several recommendations for important details that we would have never even thought about. The entire day of was just as relaxing as we had hoped for because we knew Megan had everything under control and didn't have to worry. After we said our vows, we both looked around and were thrilled with the wedding. It looked way better than I had imagined it - all thanks to Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating. Our friends and family were all so impressed with the entire rehearsal and wedding; it wouldn't have gone well if it weren't for Megan. When we thought she couldn't impress us more, she had to quickly make the decision (I completely trusted her to make all the calls) to move our wedding indoors due to last minute storms in the area. She transformed the space instantly and it was perfect! Normally something like that could be a showstopper, but Megan and Amy already had back up plans and our wedding was perfect. I highly recommend Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinators!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amy Hart, our wedding planner was extraordinary! I give her my highest recommendation. Our daughter Caroline is a med student at TAMU, we live in California, and the wedding was in La Grange, TX. I was intimidated under these circumstances and this was the first wedding in our family. Since we live in California and Caroline is in her 4th year of med school, we had time and geographic constraints with the wedding, and relied heavily on Amy. From our first conference phone call, Amy provided us with the highest level of guidance, organization, and reassurance . She was there with us at the rehearsal, wedding, and reception with her exceptional services. Amy had never worked on a wedding at Monument Hill or the Frisch Auf Country Club and with her experience, Amy and her assistant did an awesome job with the decorations, chair and table arrangement, cake and dessert tables, and every aspect of the reception and ceremony. Amy kept us on time and managed all of the activities at the reception. She even arranged for the Texas weather to be perfect after floods a week earlier. Amy far exceeded expectations and was key to our daughter Caroline's amazing wedding day !! *****

Profile Picture Kay , 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Your Best Friends wedding as Day of Coordinators for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! Amy was in touch with us up to 6 weeks before our wedding day and immediately answered our many questions. What was most impressive and appreciated was the friendly, optimistic attitude she displayed during the weeks leading up to our wedding. When rain derailed our Plan A ceremony site, Amy was quick acting and calmly directed all the vendors to the Plan B. Amy was a breath of fresh air during what could have been a very stressful day. Many of our guests and wedding party were also impressed with how well our wedding was executed. Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating ensured we could focus on celebrating the best day of our lives and not worry about little details here and there. I can't explain how great it felt to enter our reception and see everything we brought for decorations set up and put together exactly as we have envisioned it. The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Your Best Friend!

Profile Picture Jena, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating took care of all of the details on the day of the wedding and kept us a float prior to the wedding with great checklists and information to remind us of things to do before the big day a midst our busy lives. It was a great experience and recommend them to those wanting a stress free wedding experience!

Profile Picture User6238569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amy and Megan were wonderful! So organized and on top of every detail of our wedding. They are both so sweet and easy to work with. They made sure that every detail went off without a hitch! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day with them managing all the details.

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy and Megan exceeded our expectations! They are so sweet and helpful, all my guests and wedding party even noticed how great they were! I tend to stress easily and they kept me calm and happy during the whole day. They are so easy to talk to and really help capture your vision on how you would love your day to go and even go above and beyond to do so. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to really have a "best friend" on your big day! I can't say enough great things about them! Y'all were amazing! Thank you so much Amy and Megan!

Profile Picture Kiley, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

With only 6 weeks to go before the date, there was still a lot of decisions regarding my wedding that I haven't made or even thought about. This had been a source of frustration between my then-fiance and me. I knew I need help but my family and friends are all half a world away and I'm so disorganized that doing this on my own is not an option. Hiring Amy as a day-of-coordinator is the best decision regarding the wedding that I've ever made. And it's no exaggeration. She took charge and helped me focus on the remaining decisions that have to be made. And I truly appreciate that her suggestions are so sensible. If not for her, the wedding day would be a total wreck.Of course I would have still been happy to be married to my hubby at the end of the day but I find it a big bonus when I could look back on that day and see how happy and perfect that day is :)

Her rates are very reasonable and I felt that she delivered more than what's expected of a DOC. She actually did most of the planning. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to other brides, especially those on a budget like I was. I gave her a nice tip afterwards but I really wish I could have given her more.

Profile Picture User4507682, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy and Megan were absolutely amazing! I honestly believe if it were not for them my wedding wouldn't not have been as wonderful as it was! Their professionalize and attention to detail was incredible! They assisted me with many different things before my wedding and were there for me on my wedding day. They were there for me every step of the way! Thank you Megan and Amy! I couldn't have done it without you!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Hands down the best purchase I made for my wedding!! Amy is terrific! Our wedding had a ton of DIY elements and we did not use an "official" wedding venue so I really needed the help of a coordinator to make it run smoothly! Our pastor was late and he completely butchered the ceremony script, but I was shockingly calm during the whole ordeal since I had Amy there to handle the burden!! Thankfully everything else went great!! Nothing will ever be perfect, but having "your best friends" by your side sure makes it come close!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved how fast you would get back to me and how organized you were. It helped me to feel confident in you from the get go. I really appreciated you working with my budget so that I was able to making have a coordinator affordable. I also really appreciated you being sensitive to my family dynamics. That is SO important during special events so that people don't get their feelings hurt and feel included. Thank you for that!

Profile Picture User5190532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring "Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinating" was one of the best decisions we made when we were planning our wedding. I was always reluctant to hire a wedding planner, because I never thought that they would be able to execute "my vision" the way that I could. This was absolutely not the case when working with Amy and Megan. They listened to me, asked great questions and were really involved throughout the process to make sure that it was everything I hoped for - and more.

Their involvement, professionalism and execution were flawless. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day, because I knew with absolute certainty that everything was taken care of.

I wouldn't hesitate for one second to recommend "Your Best Friend Wedding Coordinator" for any part of your wedding - whether it's the rehearsal, ceremony, reception or ALL of it. They are outstanding!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy and her partner were FANTASTIC in making this special day perfect in every way!! Very detail oriented, timely, professional, and caring. Couldn't have done it without them. Highly recommend their priceless services for any event.
Denell Troyer

Profile Picture Denell, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding went off without any problems.. The company is very organized and easy to work with .

Profile Picture Julia, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used YBFWC for rehearsal and day-of coordinating for my wedding in June 2014, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the dynamic duo. For someone that couldn’t afford a full-service wedding coordinator, I can’t tell you how nice it was to bring YBFWC on to handle day-of logistics.

When my stress level was at an all-time high during the last month of wedding planning, I was able to hand off the task of scheduling and managing wedding vendors, which was invaluable. It was such a relief that I could, instead of replying to the million emails that you get at the last minute, to simply click forward, and let YBFWC handle the hair-pulling, last minute details.

For me, as the bride, the way I evaluated the success of my wedding coordinator, is whether I would notice any awkward pauses, disruptions, or run into the dreaded “I forgot,” when something was missed. With YBFWC, they thought to ask everything before-hand, remembered everything on the day-of, and truly was one of the biggest contributors to making our day the best day ever.

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy and Megan were amazing! Megan went above and beyond the call of duty, helping our with vendors and communicating with the venue. The rehearsal was well-run and organized, and the day-of coordinating went really well. The schedule they helped create for the reception made everything run very smoothly. I would highly recommend My Best Friend!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was so wonderful to work with. She took care every little detail the day of and made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything. She even took care of things that I never even thought of, like making sure my wedding shoes were neatly places back in their box in our honeymoon suite at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews