You Name It Reviews

6 | Scarsdale, NY

6 Reviews for You Name It

Linda · Married on 12/03/2011

Leslie helped me find the perfect wedding invitation. She took the time to sit down with me and help me figure out what I was looking for. Once she knew my taste, she helped pull invitations that she knew I would like. After I picked out an invitation, Leslie was happy to meet me with me several times to finalize the text, font, monogram, etc.. I absolutely loved how my invitations came out!! Leslie's patience was very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone searching for their perfect invitation.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Kylie · Married on 11/01/2010

Leslie is wonderful to work with! VERY patient and helpful! My invitations are beautiful. I would certainly use her services again.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Rick · Married on 07/30/2010

My finance and I were the most clueless people when it came to wedding invitations, but Leslie walked us through everything, answered all our questions, was very patient with us, and made fabulous suggestions! The end product was fantastic!!! I couldn't reccomend her services more!!!! A+++++ :0)

Sent on 05/12/2011

Jacki · Married on 04/05/2010

Leslie really went to bat for us. There was a misunderstanding with our invitation company and Leslie made MANY phone calls to clear it up. I have used her before for cards and I will use her again in the future!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Carol · Married on 03/13/2010

Easy to work with, gives insightful advice when asked. Will recomend her to friends.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2009

Leslie, who runs You Name It, was exceptionally helpful and wonderfully involved in the whole invitation selection process. She worked with me from start to finish to select the perfect invitation and thank you notes that set the right tone for my day.

I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2009