32 Reviews for You Me Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Where do I even start!? I knew from the first moment we met with Julia that we just clicked! We were so impressed with her work and talent to capture those small, meaningful moments. Her attention to detail is amazing. My fiancé and I had never taken professional pictures before and she immediately made us feel at ease at our engagement session and made it such a fun, light-hearted atmosphere. We were blown away to see all of the beautiful moments she captured! We highly recommend You Me Photography and cannot wait to have Julia and her team be part of our Big Day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was great to work with. Being a part of a photoshoot is not a common thing and she made us feel very comfortable with a nice balance of coaching and direction to capture great photos that all felt very natural. While we had specific locations in mind she also took us to some great additional ones along the way. During out engagement photo session we had one additional place in mind and while it was towards the end of the time she never made us feel rushed and took the extra time to get the photos we wanted. She also demonstrated a real good eye and technical skill and we came away with some really unique photos from our wedding.

Profile Picture Terri, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia & team nailed it! I was all for a photoshoot but as the event got closer and closer I was starting to feel nervous. That anxiety quickly went away on sight with the coordination and help from Julia & team. She made me feel so at ease and comfortable that it truly showed in the pictures. The poses were so natural and intimate and having her level of expertise made me confident that everything was going to turn out awesome! I highly recommend her and would absolutely be going to her for future life events :)

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You Me Photography is the absolute BEST!!! After looking through their portfolio, we instantly fell in love with their photography style - they capture raw moments, true emotions, with sharp colors, composition and detail.
Julia and her associate, Sorin, are friendly and easy to work with; so much so that towards the end of our wedding we considered them more like friends. They listen to your requests while also giving great direction and advice.
During the final meeting with Julia before our wedding, we went over a list of must-have photos (which ended up being rather long). Not only did she take every single photo on the list, she also did a great job helping to direct our guests in order to efficiently take each photo.
We are extremely pleased with the way our engagement (June 2015) and wedding photos (May 2016) turned out and can't stop looking through them. Best of all, the moments she captured are memories that will last a lifetime! You will NOT be disappointed one bit if you book them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Julia did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photographs! I knew when I met her to discuss the big day that she would capture all of the special details. She did that and so much more. Prior to our big day she scouted the perfect locations. The day of she made sure everything went smoothly and we go all the best shots. I would recommend You Me Photography for all of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely wonderful service and always prompt with returning emails. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia is really sweet and very passionate about her work. She works with you on the type of photos you want to capture and she really gets into with you! She's all around just amazing! She took extremely beautiful pictures for my engagement session downtown! I was blown away by the special moments she was able to capture!

Profile Picture Roxandra, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Life is about moments and having the most memorable ones, like the birth of your child, captured by an artist who will reveal the picture just the way you imagined...well that is Me and You Photography creation. A wonderful moment that will stand the time. Thank you, Julia!

Profile Picture Camelia, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Julia online while searching for professional photographers in Chicago. After seeing her impressive portfolio and her rates, I knew I wanted to book her for the event. having her shoot my mom's wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago,

Julia shot the wedding of John and Sofia on April 25th, 2015 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago and I have to say she was the absolute best to work with and a pleasure to be around. She was the type of photographer who was very conscious of capturing genuine and intimate moments as well as the prepared ones. And she approached it all with a big smile and knew how to make people feel comfortable and get the best out a picture be it a solo pose, couple shot, or pictures with the whole family. I've seen photographers before who just roll through a few planned poses, take the pics, and call it a day, but not Julia, she was dynamic, took both spontaneous photos and knew how to direct the most flattering ones, and adapted to the ever-changing settings and situation.

My favorite part of all was where Julia had already researched around the hotel and found nearby within walking distance, a beautiful castle-esque locale complete with courtyard and garden. But it turned out to be 40 some degrees outside and windy that day so she asked the bride and groom if they still wanted to go to there or she could find something else on the spot. But they were up for it and what resulted were the most beautiful shots from the wedding with great direction to make those special moments happen. All in all 11/10. I will definitely be booking Julia again for future events in Chicago.

Profile Picture Zaid, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia is wonderful!! From the moment we met with her, we were struck by her passion for this work and her professionalism. I do not like to be the center of attention, so the thought of having to take numerous pictures was a little scary, but with both our engagement session and all of our wedding photos, Julia put me at ease and the pictures turned out fantastic. We loved the idea of a husband and wife team working on our wedding. Julia knew that our Mass was the most important part of the day to us, and the pictures from it are beautiful! Julia and her husband even scouted out the places we were looking at for our "fun" pictures the week prior so they knew how the light would work there. We were thrilled and highly recommend You Me Photography!

Profile Picture User4801882, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was a fantastic photographer to work with. She was always easy to get in touch with and was very pleasant to work with before the wedding. She showed us several photo albums to give us an idea of what the final product would look like and she was very fair and reasonable in her prices.
On the day of the wedding I would not have wanted anyone other than Julia and her partner to spend the day with us! They were both so calm and lovely. She put me at ease while I was preparing for the ceremony. After the ceremony, my husband and I both had so much fun going to different locations with her to take more pictures.
Finally, she makes the final details of ordering pictures and albums so easy and stress-free. One thing that I did not think about initially was having the rights to all of our photos after the wedding. Julia sent us the photos in an online album to browse and also on a disc to use however we wish. This is such a nice thing that she does and it makes ordering photos and gifts a breeze because I can now use any source I want.
I highly recommend Julia for wedding and any other photography. She and her pictures are both priceless!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julia from You Me Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day (and our engagement session)! Julia was extremely easy to work with and she understood all of the elements that we wanted to capture from our big day. She was extremely professional and she really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She even helped me get ready for my day when I had a minor dress malfunction! When it came time to receive our photos, we were so happy with all of the special moments she captured, they were simply breathtaking! As every bride knows; the day flies by so fast and having photos to treasure for years to come is so very important. We loved working with Julia and we would highly recommend her - she has a very special gift for making people look stunning and gorgeous in front of the camera!

Profile Picture User3832572, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julia was absolutely amazing, we had an outdoor wedding and it rained...but she was such a trooper! She made sure that when the lighting was right she captured great shots. She worked with me before the date to get a feel for what we were looking for as a couple. It was a hectic day and it was great to not have to worry about telling the photographer what to do or what shots we wanted captured. She came in and took charge of the photos so that it was one less thing for my husband and I to worry about. We would definitely recommend her to future couples.

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia did a great job with the photography for our wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful. She was nice to work with, professional and got things done efficiently outside on a freezing cold day.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I M Photography did a wonderful job. They took beautiful pictures of every part of our wedding and got every shot we could have wanted. We were so happy with them. The price was great. They were professional and friendly and made sure we were happy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User3883009, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia with You Me Photography was great to work with. She photographed our wedding on March 9th, 2013 and couldn't be happier with the services she provided. We would highly recommend Julia and her team. Thank you Julia for capturing our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Raluca, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was an amazing Photographer. Of all the people we researched, she had the most beautiful photographs, and she was great to work with. We are extremely happy with our wedding pictures and we readily recommend her to friends and family who are getting married, or just in need of a photographer. Our wedding went so fast, and we are very grateful to have had her, she captured so much during out wedding-- and the pictures came out perfect!

During all the excitement and busyness, she was able to capture everything without ever being in the way. (Its not something I thought of at the moment, but its something I observe at other weddings I've been to these past few years). One of the hidden surprises we received is the pictures of our guests. Its heartwarming going to another persons house and seeing a picture of them from our wedding hung on their wall.

Julia was always on time, every time we met with her. She was very professional and a kind person. She understands how a wedding is a loving moment in the life of not only the engaged couple, but also for those involved. When we see others wedding photos, we realize this more and more since You Me Photography captured not only our biggest moments, but also those around us. The pictures we received were not just pictures, they were moments of joy, excitement, love, and beauty captured and displayed in a memorable manner. We enjoy seeing the photos she posts, as its great to see others being fortunate to have such an amazing photographer for their special moments too.

You Me Photography produces excellent photographs. We still get compliments on them to this day!

Profile Picture Eric, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia from iamfotography did amaizing job on our wedding. Pictures are profesional with the highiest quality. Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture ANNA, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia from imfotography is amazing!!! I honestly could say I have never met a better photographer. I was very nervous that are engagement photos would come out all posie and lifeless and all my friends agree that are pictures are the best they have ever seen. so full of life! We had an amazing session in Michigan. Julia jumped right in and made it feel so natural. She was very professional and definitly has an amazing eye. A year and a half later I am still in love with them and cant get over how perfect my fiance and i look. I cant believe how lucky we were in finding her!! She gave us something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. My pictures are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

1,5 years ago Julia did a really great job! She took portrait pictures of me and I just love them!!
When I will get married one day, I hope Julia can be my photographer.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Iulia captured beautifully the romantic details of our special day. I am very grateful for the perfect memories her vision created for us. If you are a romantic at heart she is definitely the photographer for you.

Profile Picture User4807358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review