York Golf Club Reviews

11 | Columbus, OH

11 Reviews for York Golf Club

Pravna · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent place to have any kind of celebrations

We are so glad we picked Youk Golf Club for our daughter’s sweet 16 birthday party celebration. It was the perfect venue for what we were looking for, and several of our guests loved the venue and location. Chuck was an awesome guy. He was extremely flexible, very generous and helping us answer all the questions in a timely manner. Hall had Christmas decorations and that was a big plus for our party.
    I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Sandra Davis · Married on 11/03/2018

Great location/beautiful venue

The location is just off 270 on 23 N with plenty of parking and is easy to get to for out of town guest and there are several hotels and restaurants nearby. The venue itself already had lovely ceiling decorations - one less thing to worry about. And with windows on all sides, the views were wonderful. We had a fall wedding and took all of our pictures on the terrace. Mother nature blessed us with trees in full color for our background. It was beautiful.
    Chuck was great to work with. He answered all of our never ending emails promptly, was helpful in making suggestions and was extremely flexible with scheduling viewing/set up/tear down. The rental fee was very reasonable. They will also give you suggestions for caterers. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Barbara

Barbara Mason · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Perfection!

My daughter's wedding at York was flawless! The facilities were spacious and beautiful and staff was helpful and flexible, from our initial tour to the morning of the wedding, when the bride made it known that she wanted two thousand artificial leaves strewn on their floor! Chuck was great, answering questions and helping with planning every step of the way. Prices were great and it was an evening we'll never forget. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jenna Jackson · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the Best!

We had a brunch wedding this fall so we knew that we wanted a place that would be accommodating. I cannot say enough great things about the Manager at York, Chuck, and the staff. They were kind, easy to work with, and made sure the event was how you wanted it. They had a list of recommended vendors, which made the process very easy and they were great (the food from the Berwick was delicious)! The venue was very spacious, allowing space for people to just visit without feeling disturbed by those on the dance floor. Our pictures that were taken both inside and out turned out beautiful. We wanted an economical wedding and York allowed you to keep the beautiful space as is or you can add to it to make it what you want. I can honestly say that our wedding was just as beautiful as others that would have been much more costly. Thank you, York!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough about Chuck and his staff. My daughters wedding was beautiful and flawless. The staff was efficient worked hard and the venue was beautiful. Anytime I had a question Chuck replied immediately and was very friendly and willing to answer all my questions and give me referrals to venders that I used and they were just as amazing. Thank you again Chuck for your flexibility and kindness.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kevin · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding was a hit with all our guests and a large thanks has to go to Chuck, Benito and all the staff at The York Golf Club. Chuck was very accommodating to anything we wanted to do and very helpful answering questions and getting us in touch with other vendors for our reception.
    The cost was very affordable, the venue fit our 130 guests very easily with room for our caterer, DJ, and Photo Booth. We would strongly suggest anyone looking for a quality venue with great people to work with to give Chuck a call!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

My daughter’s wedding at the York Golf Club was perfect. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. From the first time I talked to Chuck and went to see it until the minute we walked out the door half an hour after the reception, everything was taken care of. No stress. The vendors Chuck recommended were outstanding. Highly recommend York Golf Club.

Sent on 11/08/2017

B · Married on 12/31/2016

BEST PLACE EVER! We rented the entire club to watch the OSU/Clemson game, and then we moved upstairs for my daughter's wedding celebration. It couldn't have been better - great venue, 2 great bars, great staff and delicious food (Berwick Catering). We were given lots of time/access to decorate, and to pick up our things. They took care of us all the way through, supplying referrals for the food, DJ and photo booth. They even wrapped the cakes and had all of our possessions ready for us when we returned. Excellent Manager, Chuck Dahn does a fabulous job at this beautiful club. It truly is the best place ever!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2016

York Golf Club was the perfect location to host our wedding. My husband Steve and I both wanted an outdoor ceremony but we understood that we were taking a weather risk by having an outdoor ceremony in early October. Chuck at York was incredibly understanding to my desire to want to keep the wedding outside and he even had two back up options for me depending on the weather outcome for the day: one being on the wrap around balcony on the club house and another inside the club house where the reception took place. It really helped ease my mind to know that York had options related to weather. Luckily, the rain stayed away on our wedding day and we were able to take advantage of the beautiful course landscaping and fall foliage for our wedding photos. What made this location even more desirable was the separate rooms for the bride and groom to get dressed and ready for the ceremony. My bridal party and I were able to relax, laugh, and get ready together at York. The staff was extremely nice and everyone worked to ensure my husband and I had an amazing day. I would highly recommend York Golf Club to anyone interested in having their wedding ceremony on a golf course.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Debbie · Married on 01/12/2013

The Manager, Chuck Dahn, at York Golf Club was fabulous to work with. The caterer he recommended was outstanding! We got our linens through the caterer and they set everything up which looked incredible. Chuck helped guide us through everything and went above and beyond to help us. We were planning on having our ceremony inside, but the weather was ridiculously warm for January and Chuck was flexible enough to allow us to move the ceremony outside at the last minute. York's landscape was not only a beautiful backdrop for our wedding pictures, but also provided an amazing location for our wedding ceremony. York is a great value as well. I definitely recommend York Golf Club.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jady · Married on 08/25/2007

This was a GREAT place to have a wedding reception! It is a beautiful golf club. You drive through the golf course to get to the club house, so your guests get some great scenery. And you absolutely can't beat the value!!! There is a minimal room fee, and their drinks are very reasonably priced. You can do anything from a non-alchoholic package to an open bar. We had almost 200 guests, and our total bill came to about $2,800 with the open bar package! You can use any caterer you want, or you can bring in your own food! There is a beautiful terrace off the reception room, which gives your guests some space to mingle outside. Also, the manager of the golf course is VERY flexible and wonderful to work with. The location is great, right off of 23 and 270. There are plenty of hotels and restaurants very close. If you are having a wedding in Columbus, you should definately check this place out!

Sent on 11/07/2007