York Digital Films Reviews

2 | Dewitt, MI

2 Reviews for York Digital Films

Leah Avant · Married on 05/18/2019

5/18/19 Avant Wedding

Jim York was extremely professional but laidback, his calmness was a sense of relief on my wedding day. Once he arrived he came and did short interview with my husband and I which was was sent to us as a teaser and also added into our final wedding video. He provided and amazingly edited, hour long video and captured EVERY. SINGLE. ANGLE imaginable. The video was delivered timely on a thumb drive via postal mail. I highly recommend Jim and hope I can use him again one day! Best wedding investment ever!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lori

Lori Warnke · Married on 07/27/2019

Videographer

Jim was professional, he worked seamlessly with our photographer. I hardly noticed he was there. He had 2 video camera’s set up and a drone for the aerial view of the chapel. I haven’t seen the wedding video yet, but he did send the highlights and it about brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful! I’ll hire him for my children’s wedding down the road. Go ahead and hire him, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/01/2019