6 Reviews for Yofi Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)

My husband and I flew Vlad from Chicago to Virginia to photograph our wedding, and we are beyond happy with our decision. Not only are the photographs beautiful, but Vlad is also just an incredible pleasure to work with -- he makes you feel beautiful and captures all the best moments. The pricing packages are also incredibly reasonable -- we wholeheartedly recommend!

Profile Picture Hana, 3/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

You can stop searching for your photographer(s) now, because you've found them! My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Vlad and Rachel. Brides and grooms to be, trust me when I say this is the best decision you will make in planning your wedding besides deciding to marry your best friend! Vlad took all of our incredibly beautiful engagement pictures. He was able to recommend the most perfect location to have them done, direct us so patiently through the whole process, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Both Vlad and Rachel took our wedding photos and I have never seen such amazing teamwork! Besides being the two of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met, they were such a pleasure for everyone to work with, so flexible and efficient, allowing us to easily work through a long list of shots that we had requested. The memories that Vlad and Rachel have captured for us are so priceless and now we can relive those precious moments over and over again. We can't wait to use Yofi Photography again in the future for pregnancy shoots and other milestones! (Married 10/8/16)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having a stellar photographer has always been at the top of my list for my wedding. Yofi Photography did an absolute stunning job! We did an engagement shoot with them during one of the coldest days of the winter months but they were troopers and even took a few outdoor shots of us that turned out amazing. One thing to consider if what kind of "style" of photography you want. Yofi's style is soft, natural, candid and sweet. I LOVE how they utilize light in their photos and even their edited photos don't look overdone or unnatural. They captured big AND small moments of our wedding day...when printing off pics, we couldn't choose, there were so many good ones! Vlad is really fast at getting the photos processed, edited and back to you as well, which we appreciate. Vlad and Rachel are phenomenal with people and kids - make everyone feel at ease! You will not only love the photos but the experience as well.

Profile Picture User5602991, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Yofi Photography gave us an amazing experience before, during, and after the wedding. They are a husband and wife team who made us feel comfortable and produced amazing photos.

Profile Picture User6527713, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vlad of Yofi Photography took our engagement and wedding photos. He is so friendly, professional, and talented! Not only did we love him and all the amazing photos, but our wedding guests and family members mentioned how kind he was. During the ceremony I never even noticed him; he was like a ninja taking pictures from every angle! We could not be more happy with our interaction with him through the entire process and how both our engagement and wedding photos turned out!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Yofi Photography did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos and engagement shoot. Vlad has such a natural talent and eye for photography; he catches even the little moments and subtle expressions. Vlad captured our relationship and our wedding day beautifully and we continue to cherish our photos! I would recommend Yofi Photography without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/16/15, 1 Review