Yibe Bridal Concierge Reviews

16 | Colorado Springs, CO

16 Reviews for Yibe Bridal Concierge

Angela · Married on 08/19/2017

Marissa helped me navigate a longer planning period and helped me build a DREAM TEAM. Seriously, she saw my vision and knew exactly who I should be working with for florists, photographers and venue. She was a dream and was in it for the long haul since we had an 18month planning period. My wedding went so smoothly and truly feel like she kept me on track, as well as grounded in realistic ideas. She is affordable and let's you guide her to your vision. She truly takes a collaborative approach to planning to ensure her couples' dreams are reached.

Joy · Married on 06/28/2017

We hired Marissa a little late in the game because we weren't sure whether or not we needed a day-of wedding coordinator....and it was the best decision we've ever made! We should've hired her earlier so she could've recommended more vendors to us (we had already hired most of them before we hired Marissa) because the one vendor that she did recommend to us was our DJ, and he made sure people were dancing ALL night long! Not only is Marissa super professional, super experienced, super smiley, and super nice to EVERYONE, she really puts in extra time to help you and answer all your questions and give you great suggestions leading up to your big day. On your big day, she and her team of assistants do an incredible job of setting up, taking down, and keeping everything and everyone organized in between. She was an invaluable asset to us during our wedding planning and then on the day of, and you will not find a better price for a quality wedding planner. I can't tell you enough how great this woman is and how smoothly everything our wedding went because of her!!!

Cici · Married on 06/19/2016

Marissa is amazing! She was responsive and asked many questions to make sure our day was going to be perfect. She took on a lot of the stress from the day and I didn't have to worry about anything. She followed all my notes and implemented exactly what I had in mind. She's easy to work with, intuitive with the day, and was probably the most important part of our day. I'd recommend her to any bride!

Tiana · Married on 11/07/2015

“Absolutely fantastic” would describe how working with Marissa was, but it would also be an understatement. By the time that we met with her, we were beginning to feel overwhelmed by the wedding planning process and we didn’t know whether or not we were on the right track with our timelines, vendors, etc. That changed after the first meeting. We left confident and comfortable knowing that her experience, passion, and professionalism would ensure that we would be able to put together the wedding that we had envisioned. From reviewing contracts to checking in on landmark timelines, from vendor recommendations to suggestions that would make the event flow more smoothly, Marissa was always there for us with a comforting demeanor and was always prompt to respond. On the day of the wedding, she handled absolutely everything from coordinating set-up to managing the conduct of the event in such a way that we would not be caught up in administrative details and could simply enjoy our day without a single hassle or concern. As the night wound down, Marissa even consolidated decorations and aided in clean-up, all so that we wouldn’t have to do it ourselves the following morning. Her efforts towards our wedding epitomize the phrase “above and beyond;” if you are looking to reduce the stress of wedding planning and to be able to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest, you definitely need to start by meeting with Marissa and Yibe Bridal Concierge. We are truly blown away by our experience and she was absolutely critical to our wedding day being everything that we had hoped it could be!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Tiana - It was a joy to work with you and your sweet family! Thank you so much for the kind words! --Marissa

Erin · Married on 10/24/2015

Marissa was an absolute life-saver throughout the entire wedding planning process. She had great ideas and helped me think of things that had never crossed my mind (because I had never planned a wedding before!). She spent hours with me on the phone, in person, and over email going over every last detail of our BIG DAY. When our wedding day finally arrived, I knew I could just relax and enjoy every moment because I had complete confidence that Marissa had it ALL under control. None of my family members had to worry about details that day because Marissa did it all. She is amazing and worth every penny!

Anne · Married on 06/27/2015

Marissa is simply wonderful.
    From our initial meeting, she was patient, warm and had a true interest in getting to know us as a couple and what our ideal wedding would entail. She was incredibly responsive via email and phone and we had the additional benefit of meeting with her in person numerous times. With every interaction, she offered a wealth of knowledge about venues, vendors, and unique ideas in the Colorado market. She was very consciousness of our budget and was careful to only offer suggestions that would not stretch the budget. In the days leading up to our wedding, Marissa touched base with all our vendors and truly tied up all loose ends. On the day of our wedding, she and the vendors working together seamlessly. She had all in control, so much so that we (and our families) didn't have to worry or stress about a thing!
    Marissa is a true gem! I suggest her services to all my engaged friends. As I mentioned, she is simply wonderful!

Marissa was perfect, she made everything run well without being obtrusive... Very professional, very kind and responsive. If you want someone who is not over the top but very helpful and professional, I woul highly recommend her.

Marissa was wonderful! I could not imagine my wedding without her. She was organized and professional and responded to my millions of questions with patience. She even worked my wedding day despite having a death in her immediate family just days before the wedding. She was such a big help and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking!

Jane · Married on 10/04/2014

Marissa was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning stages in planning, we knew that she was not only a true professional but genuinely cared for both my husband and I and wanted our day to be as special as it possibly could be. She gave quick feedback, listened to all of our ideas, clarified our needs and the took care of so many of those "little things" in coordinating (timeline, deliveries, decorating) that really start to pile up as the day gets closer. I would absolutely recommend hiring Marissa as a day of planner to anyone who is getting married in the near future. Our day went off without a hitch. I was so grateful to her and her wonderful assistant. I REALLY knew how much she loves her work when she insists on serving me dinner from the buffet during the wedding. She definitely has a heart of service and we are so grateful to have had her by our side on our most special of days. Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Jane - Working with you, your family, and friends was such a pleasure! I couldn't be happier that your day was all you dreamed of. Congratulations again! --Marissa

Yibe is amazing! She was flexible, friendly, and helpful immediately. We lost touch for a few months while we were considering a destination wedding. Once we changed our plans back to getting married locally I called her to see if she was still available.

Once we met Todd we were hooked and couldn't book soon enough. Both of them are gems and completely saved my sanity through the trials and tribulations of wedding planning. Marissa helped us to coordinate and vet vendors, with organization, timelines, and general sanity. Todd was there on the day of to seamlessly run the show so my husband and I, our guests, and families could enjoy the day. Todd was 100% attentive to our needs, handled set up and break down, and facilitated the day of schedule to keep things moving during the reception. Without Yibe our wedding day could have been a very very different event, and because of them I was able to marry my best friend and enjoy my wedding completely.

When you begin Wedding Planning/Day of Coordination can seem like something expendable and or a way to cut your budget, I cannot recommend against that enough. Make room for it, cancel something else (like favors no one wants them anyway) and choose Yibe to help you run your show. At the end of the day I was able to look back at our wedding with happiness and joy because of their help, and my family and I are eternally grateful because of their services.

morgan · Married on 07/19/2014

Marissa is seriously the best :) We decided on just a day-of coordinator to help us make sure everything ran smoothly but she went above and beyond that for us. She was always there to lend a hand with a smile on her face. I felt relieved on our wedding day just knowing that she was there handling all of the details so I wouldn't have to worry about them. She definitely will go out of her way to make sure her brides are completely happy and have the best day of their lives. Thanks so much for everything, Marissa!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Morgan - I think your dance with your Dad will forever be one of my favorite wedding moments. I'm happy to have met you and your beautiful family! Best wishes, Marissa

Genevieve · Married on 06/28/2014

Marissa was amazing and the wedding was a wonderful success as a result. She even brought us food at the reception and made sure the smallest detail was taken care of. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Genevieve - Your wedding had style, lovely touches, and incredible food. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it! Warmly, Marissa

Debbie · Married on 06/22/2014

Marissa is an amazing talent find! She handled everything so I didn't have to on the day of my daughters wedding. From beginning to end, she had it all covered and touched base with everyone that we had contracted, from hair, venues, caterers, DJ, etc., Marissa had covered everything that I hadn't or had forgotten to do. She did an amazing job of set up for the reception and tear down so we were packed up and out of there at the right time. She had everything at the right time to the right place and I never had to worry about a thing. I can't say enough good about her! She is professional in all she does but caring enough that showed through right down to the sweet little bubbly she brought to the hotel room, the day of the wedding when we were all getting ready! Don't hesitate to book with her, she was worth every penny, she went above and beyond what I thought was in her job description! Job well done, Marissa! We will use you again down the road, when we do this all over again! You won't regret going with her, she is amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Debbie - Thanks for allowing me to help with Mishaela's beautiful day! I'm thrilled that you were happy with how things went. It was a joy working with you. --Marissa

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

She went above and beyond her job description of being a "day of" wedding planner. She was a major help for making my wedding day run smoothly and be an amazing day. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Brittany - Your wedding was beautiful! Congratulations to you! --Marissa

So wonderful! Made the event flow so smoothly and took stress off of the mother of the bride! I cannot express the gratitude I feel. Thank you.

Regina · Married on 01/03/2014

Marissa was amazing for me! She was there to answer questions whenever I needed her and she was able to run things the day of my wedding without a hitch. I didn't have to worry at all. We were able to discuss the details of my wedding to the smallest detail and Marissa made it happen. Trust me. You will definitely need Marissa to help coordinate your wedding. She was a dream come true!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Yibe Bridal Concierge's reply:

Regina - Your wedding was so full of special touches specific to you both. It's clear how much you love each other! Congratulations! --Marissa