4 Reviews for Yellow Pear Photography

4 Yellow Pear Photography Reviews

My photographer was wonderful! The engagement pictures felt so easy and natural with our photographer. My spouse and I were so at ease during our shoot. Our bridal session turned out just as I had hoped, with excellent scenery and lighting! The editing the photographer had to do was so minimal, as the pictures she took were of wonderful quality to begin with! We were so happy to have our pictures turn out the way they did! The photographer was easy to deal with, was very flexible and desired us to have majority of the say in our experience. She was well worth our time and money, as well as worth the recommendations we are constantly giving to friends and family. We were very impressed with our experience.

Profile Picture Angelie, 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I thought that Erika was great. I would use her again and again. She was very professional and her picture quality was amazing!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great Gal to work with. Very professional and creative. She makes you feel comfortable which is a big deal for me.

Profile Picture Willard, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Yellow Pear Photography! Erika is very professional, flexible and creative!

Profile Picture Marci, 9/6/08, 1 Review